Luck Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers

"Are you ready?" she heard her eight year old stepbrother's, Taurus's, voice in the mini-walkie-talkie she had in her large Easter basket.

"I am," she said, skipping and singing. She knew it would be the perfect trap, they could not resist her. Just as the press started to charge the gate, Star stopped singing then with her sweetest smile she could muster, she dazzled them making them all collectively "ohh and ahhh' over her. That's when that angelic smile twisted up to the side in a devious smirk

"Go!" she yelled and without warning, the press was suddenly under attack with buckets of honey, followed by a liberal amount of feathers and all the while Star soaked them with her extra-large super-soaker water gun, which she had mixed a large amount of red food dye with the water.

Taurus had orchestrated it; he remembered his parents' wedding day stories and how his godparents had managed to chase the press away with eggs. So, he had used his powers of manipulation, coupled with Star's charismatic and endearing personality, to talk every member of the staff into helping. Although it didn't take much to convince them, they had been there with the Stark family since the day they decided to settle at the big house, they too saw what the family and especially the children went through because of the press. They were more than happy to help.

It had worked, and everyone laughed as they watched the frazzled press run away covered in honey and feathers.

"Run rabbits, run!" Taurus teased them, squirting them with his own blue dye and water concoction.

"Happy Easter, you stalker bunnies!" Star yelled to them draining the last of her water gun on the fleeing press. Both children held onto the gate, laughing wildly, watching the press run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and scrambling to get into their vehicles and away from the attackers.

"We won!" Taurus yelled raising his arms in the air triumphantly. There pranks and torturous plots against the paparazzi was all they had against the vultures.

"That was fun," Star smiled.

"I promised you a bunch of Easter bunnies," he chuckled.

"Human sized bunnies are perfect for Easter," she clapped her hands.

"You did a good job, Starry." He smiled, and then picked her up in a bear hug, swinging her as the staff circled around them all happy with their own glee over their win. Every one of them proud of themselves and the children, and more than happy to help the disastrous, albeit amazing, duo in any way they could.

"If we do it every time they show up—"

"Maybe they'll stop showing up," Star finished with a grin. then suddenly the staff dispersed, all going back into the house as Aries Stark walked out of the front door and over to his children.

"I saw that," he said, picking Star up. Taurus eyes grew wide as he stepped back, hoping Star would give her daddy one of those breath taking smiles to smooth it over.

"But you said if the parra—papazi— porpar—"

"The press." Taurus helped her along.

"Yeah, them, you said if the press was here we had to wait until they left to go to auntie Lyndsy's and uncle Rip's."

"Yea, and Marz promised to finish teaching me to box, and Rip got Starry her bike," Taurus said hoping to sooth the situation. Aries just grinned. These two little things were undercover masterminds, and the two of them together spelt trouble. He really appreciated the way Taurus looked out for and protected Star, it was very reassuring.

"I really want my bike daddy," she smiled that infamous smile.

"Well you've earned it," he smiled and kissed her cheek, "and if your mother sees this honey on your new dress your going to need that bike to get away from her." He carried her to the house chuckling.

***

Mimi sat in one of the lawn chairs, her hand on her large belly. She watched in awe as her tiny little baby girl sang for the kids and ended up with all the kids and the adults at the barbeque in utter silence, still amazed by her impressive set of pipes. Mimi knew it was just the beginning of their lives, and she felt a little bad that Aries would inevitably be back in the lime light. Star was already talking about a music career, and being signed by a major record company and she wasn't even six yet. Of course Taurus had a lot to do with it, he loved her voice and made her sing to him all of the time; he even had convinced her that she would be more famous than either of their parents.

Mimi looked to her right to see Luci picking up Star, and dancing with her, as Star continued to sing; and then to her far right she watched as Marz gave Taurus his recent boxing lesson. The little boy was exceptionally strong, and already had the skills of an old pro, and Mimi wasn't sure who was prouder, Taurus, Aries, or Marz.

To her left she watched as Lyndsy and Rip kissed a little before she fed him a piece of cherry pie, and he sat there as happy as a pig in mud. Then, she looked in front of her and watched as her handsome husband walked over to her, sitting on the edge of the chair facing her. He handed her a tall glass of lemonade.

"Thank you," she said.

"Twins," he grinned and rubbed his hand over his wife's large belly. "I still can't believe it."

"And I thought we were gong to stop with three."

"No, I told you I want five."

"No way in hell Aries Stark, this is it, no more babies," she said and he grinned leaning into her.

"The minute you give birth, I'm getting you pregnant again," he chuckled as he leaned his head down and kissed her belly.

"Maybe," she grinned "if you're lucky."

"I don't need luck, Nomi Stark," he said as he reached for her hand. "I have you."

THE END...

redwitch
redwitch
832 Followers