Luck of the Deviant Irish Ch. 01

Story Info
Morgan's Irish luck is renewed in a college psycology class.
1.3k words
4
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first erotic story I have written. I welcome and would very much appreciate any and all constructive feedback. Keep in mind this is merely the first chapter. Chapter 2 will be on its way shortly.

Many have expressed their jealousy of my continuous streak of Irish luck and, truth be told, I do not blame them. Luck has nearly always held me firmly in its graces throughout my life. It has greatly assisted me in being a fairly sociable being allowing me to easily make friends ...and bedmates and has enabled me to afford to pay to go back to school and a few..um..implements for my more kinky ventures. However, for the first time in many months, my luck had seemed to diminish when it came to finding a real, intelligent, and attractive female mate. The only trait that proved to be even rarer to find in a potential girlfriend is the ability to handle and desire...no crave my dark lust filled intentions.

I had no inkling that my luck was suddenly going to reappear halfway through my first semester back in school. No female I had encountered thus far was able to stand up to my high standards. Sadly, many of them seem to hold nothing between the ears or at the very best have no interest in holding an even remotely stimulating conversation (which, at first, was shocking due to the fact they were spending time and a great deal of money at a university but later I found out the only reason many of them were/are able to attend classes is a pretty hefty trust fund set aside by well to do parents.) There was only one female who had caught my interest via her strong demeanor and the tact she used most of the time when debating with fellow classmates who were ignorant or at best ill-informed about various subject; however, there were a few times she had lost her calm and strong demeanor but that only made her more attractive due to the passion she exuded during those mini outbursts. As intriguing and lust worthy I found her my ego ego wedged its self between my pride and my desire. I thrive off of woman chasing me and up until recently refused to initiate contact even if that meant a cold half of a bed and blue pair...well I am sure you get the point.Usually, my luck intervened before that happened but I was not so sure that was going to be the case this time.

Seemingly out of nowhere my luck, or at least a glimpse of it made itself apparent two months into the semester when my psychology class was split into groups according to the psychological 'disorders' we were instructed to pick at the begining of the semester.

The leprechaun tattooed on my, secret crush as well as, new partner's leg was the beginning of my renewed faith in the luck of the Irish.

When I had first signed up to be in the Sexual Disorders group I anticipated being stuck with a perverted male (just like myself....what fun is that, right?) or a kid who hasn't a clue about anything truly sexual or deviant. Instead, I found the person who I was partnered with to study, in depth, a topic I have had a deep interest to be that sole female to catch my attention and more than a passing thought. As she made her way over to where I was seated, to sort out the begining details of the project, her eyes shone with knowledge and experience of things not just sexual but, to my pleasure, deviant. It was then the intensity of my lust for her surfaced. I managed to put my over active sexual drive on hold after only one..or two fantasies of her more than desirable body and mind, breathing heavy and writhing while I inflicted the most pleasurable experience induced by pain and the act of assisting in one's submission , in order to introduce myself and avoid scaring her before I even made her acquaintance.

"Hi. I'm Morgan. I couldn't help but notice the leprechaun tattooed on the back of your leg. Are you of Irish decent or do they represent something else to you?" I inquired as a way to get to know at least a little bit about her before we made plans to discuss and research a potentially intimate subject.

"Yes I do have Irish descendants as well as a birthday that lands on St. Patrick's Day ," she replied then added awkwardly with a hint of laughter as if trying to catch herself from rambling which seemed out of her usual character that she portrayed,".....long story short, I thought a leprechaun would be an extremely appropriate tattoo...especially with a beer in his hand. It's no secret the Irish are infamous for their ability to hold liquor."

"You definitely have Irish blood flowing through your veins and yes they sure are. I should know!" I said with a slight smirk on my face that put her, visibly, at ease. After realizing I had forgotten, if I ever knew, her name I added, "I'm sorry. What's your name? I don't believe you mentioned it."

"Oh damn. I'm sorry. I'm Alexandra also known as space case!" she laughed while using her hand to cover her mouth in nervous habit.

"I know how that is. I have held several hour long conversations leaving them without a damn clue of the other party's name." I lied jokingly in an effort to put her at ease. In a perverse way I was happy to see this more nervous vulnerable side to her. In her interactions with others she seemed impenetrable, strong, and confident. However, seeing her flustered in my presence gave me hope that she didn't see me as another frat boy that only finds use from one head but as a man with potential, a man that knows it takes the effort of both heads to take a woman to that elusive realm of mind altering ecstasy.

"Well now that we have learned each other's name and established we are both social morons we should figure out the details of when and where we are going to work on the report. Class should be over in a few minutes and we at least should have that much planned out," she said in a sarcastic but still friendly way as she seemed to begin to regain her composure disguising her vulnerability.

Before I had a chance to say, "Right now and in my bed,please." the schemer side of me stepped in and replied with, "I live right down the street and have Thursday off so if you'd like we can go over to my place after class then. I live without roommates so we do not have to worry about distractions or being made to feel like we have to be discreet, due to the nature of our project, like we may at the public library. Of course, if you are uncomfortable with that I completely understand."

"Thursday sounds good," she said. Then with a smile or maybe a soft smirk ,which I swear turned out right devious at the end, she added, "Just to fore warn you I wouldn't try anything. You don't know what I am capable of." I didn't know if I should take that as a threat of non-sexual bodily injury if I chose to make a move or a dare that begged my acceptance to find out exactly what she's capable of. However, I was sure I was soon to find out.

Instead of responding verbally, I put just the right cunning smile on my face letting her know I was not offended while keeping what I truly wanted to research unknown and parted ways with her.