Luck of the Irish

Story Info
A Leprechaun contemplates sex with a Fairy.
2.4k words
4.36
19.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevan, a Leprechaun just beginning to enter middle age, had just spent the early morning chasing after a rainbow created by the last evening's light spring shower. As was usual, the rainbow had disappeared much too quickly, and a frustrated Nevan had come nowhere near finding his pot of gold. In fact, Nevan had never been able to find a pot of gold at a rainbow's end so far in his life. Throughout most of his life he had worked hard at it and remained uncharacteristically positive about his chances of finding his treasure. However, lately, he had begun to understand why most Leprechauns were known for their nasty and negative attitudes. He had started to feel the disappointment of failure.

He was nearly 35 and had not one haul of booty to call his own. He, like so many Leprechauns, had survived thus far by finding spare coins left on the ground, and by consuming food and ale left unattended in the pubs in the County of Cork. There always seemed to be an abundance of ale, which helped him and his cohorts to drown their sorrows on a regular basis. The mass consumption of ale had often also left him with morning headaches and the beginning of a belly that hung over his belt buckle. He had noticed, as of late, that the bright red hair on the top of his head had started to thin as well. He was glad for the coverage that his green derby hat afforded him. He recently had even stopped tending to his beard so much. It had become long and straggly. Because spring was now here, he had at least recently shaved himself clean. His clothes needed mending. There were little tears throughout them. After all, one does not go running full speed across the countryside to catch a rainbow and not suffer a little wear to their wardrobe.

Leprechauns were sad little creatures, in many ways. They were often prone to fighting amongst themselves. Although Nevan tended to avoid most brawls, he had noticed lately, that he had been more inspired to partake in them. Watching the human men in the pubs dancing and flirting with their females made him feel more lonely than ever before. Leprechauns really had no female counterparts, leaving them sexually frustrated as well. It explained their lack of grooming to some degree as well as their live for the moment lifestyle. Leprechauns enter the world by magically appearing at one end of a rainbow. Sadly, most do not figure out their quest in life before that rainbow fades, but some are known to have captured the treasure at the other end on their first day on earth.

This morning's chase had left Nevan fairly dirty. He found a puddle that was fairly clean, having pooled within a gathering of rocks. He walked in, clothes and all. He quickly found that he would have to remove his clothes to get them entirely clean and began scrubbing them against the rocks. After he was done, Nevan floated on his back in the cool water, doing a backstroke across the sizable puddle to the other side. Not watching where he was going, he knocked his head against one of the stones on the other side when he reached it. He sat up in the shallow water, rubbing his scalp. As he turned to look at the culprit rock, he glanced over his shoulder and saw something sparkling in the early morning sun beneath some low hanging branches. As he squinted he could see that it was a spider web covered in raindrops that twinkled like beautiful gems. Being naturally drawn to things that shimmer, Nevan rose from the water and began to walk towards the web. He could see, as he approached it now, that something was caught in the lower base of it. Something beautiful, that was also covered in droplets that reflected like diamonds.

He was close enough now to peer through the leaves and see that it was a Fairy caught in the web. Her pale strawberry hair hung wet and in her face, concealing most of her looks and the top of flower petal dress. Each delicate limb was wholly entangled, probably from struggling against the web. Her light skin glistened from the rain. She was motionless and rather limp, and Nevan wondered if she was still alive. He noted that she had not been wound in a spider's silk, and he supposed, judging from some sizable holes in the web, that the trap had been abandoned by the arachnid.

Nevan could not remove his eyes from the beautiful creature. It was rare to see a fairy, and if you did, it was seldom more than a flit of its wings or a blur of its hair. They were curious, yet elusive creatures. Nevan had often wished he could catch one. Once he had noticed one watching him masturbate while he was deep in the woods. She flew away as soon as he had spotted her, her giggle tinkling on the breeze. Nevan and his Leprechaun friends would sometimes follow human couples home from the pubs and watch them make love. They speculated amongst themselves whether it would be possible to carry on like that with the fairies, if they could ever catch them. No one was sure, because no one had ever even been able to touch a fairy. Nevan had come to terms with the fact that he may never find his pot of gold, but perhaps he could claim a prize that was even rarer. He had to approach the web and take a closer look, to see if the fairy was even still alive.

She was alive all right. She looked up and began to struggle against the web once she heard his approaching footsteps. Her dark brown eyes were almost cat-shaped. The fear shown on her face as he stepped in front of the web. He could hear her wings beat against the web as she twisted and turned. Her form writhed against its restraints. Her slender torso undulated giving hints to the beauty that lied beneath the wetted petals that clung to her shape. Nevan reached up to push her hair out of her face. He marveled at its softness, like the expulsions from the cottonwood trees that sometimes rode on the breeze.

"Puh puh please don't eat me." she stuttered in a voice that was a beautiful whisper.

Nevan laughed. "Silly Fairy!" he chuckled, "Leprechauns don't eat Fairies!"

She pulled back against the web, eyeing him with a look of doubt. "Then what could you possibly want with me?" she wondered aloud, her voice now contained a tremble.

Nevan could only begin to wonder the answer to that question. He knew what his most immediate want was. It was becoming evident as his member stiffened. He was face to face with a fairy that could not escape him, that could not run away. Other than the time that he had been caught pleasuring himself in the woods, that he knew of, Fairies had little interest in sex. They had no male counterparts. They sprang forth from special flowers and were raised by other doting female fairies. It was known that a few had mated with insects, though no one knew whether it was willingly or not, to create creatures known as Pillywiggins. These offspring had fairy-like and insect-like characteristics. Nevan knew that they had an affinity for romantic stories and that they would gather to hear them if a human story teller was in Cork. Sometimes they even involved themselves in the lives of star-crossed human lovers, trying to do their part to reunite them. He wondered if Fairies were sometimes lonely too, if they had needs and desires that went unfulfilled.

"I am Nevan." he spoke in a calm voice, in hopes that he might quiet her fear of him. "What is your name?"

"I am Illona." she replied slowly. Her eyes were fixed on his, but she continued to work against her bonds.

"Let me take a look at this web." Nevan said as he ducked around behind the branches to view Illona's backside. He hoped to see her beautiful behind, but its view was obstructed by her glorious wings. They were a beautiful iridescent green color. Nevan touched one through an opening in the web. It was unbelievably silky. Nevan noticed that it left a sparkling green powder on his hand that tingled. He realized that this must be the fabled fairy dust. Nevan fantasized about reaching through the web between Illona's upper and lower wings, sliding his hands up to grab the mounds of her breasts, and sliding himself between her wings, past what must be beautiful buttocks, and up inside what he imagined to be her sex. He had seen a human couple do this once, and often fantasized about what it must be like.

Nevan realized that Fairies were delicate creatures and that he should probably save his kinky exploits for another time. He walked back around the web and explained to Illona that indeed, she was very much entangled in the web. Nevan knew that he could free her in moments if he walked back to his pants and got his dagger. Nevan also knew that the moment that he freed Illona, she might very well fly away.

Nevan pushed the hair from Illona's face once more. He placed a hand on each side of her face and moved towards it in an effort to kiss her. She drew her face back, but the web only allowed her so much movement and Nevan finally landed his kiss. Her lips tasted like berries. They were sweet and soft. Illona continued to struggle, but it did her no good. Nevan's hand slid down from her face, to her neck, and then the top of the petals covering her body. One yank tore the petals off and now Illona hung naked in front of him. She was beautiful. Her breasts pulled her chest forward with their weight. The nipples stood at attention, maybe from his kisses, or perhaps the chilly raindrops. He gazed farther down to see that she did indeed have lips between her thighs, like a human woman, but unlike a human woman, she was devoid of body hair. She was perfection, and Nevan was completely aroused. He wanted to take her nipples in her mouth and suckle them. He wished that his fingers could explore her folds and know what she felt like inside. He even wished that he might taste her sex as he had seen humans do. He supposed that all of this might scare her, so he would try what he supposed to be the most romantic of advances on her.

Nevan tore his eyes away from her milky white flesh and began kissing Illona again. As his mouth slid to her neck, he thought he might have heard her moan slightly. His mouth found hers again and he began caressing her breast lightly. She moaned again and he whispered that he "loved the feel of her skin."

She pulled her head back and whispered in his ear, suddenly very curious. "You know something about love?"

"I know this is what humans that are in love do." Nevan answered, kissing her neck enthusiastically as he answered.

"I am very curious about love." she answered breathlessly.

"I know that you are." answered Nevan, massaging each breast in his hands. As one hand continued on and played with Illona's nipple, the other dropped to his member as he pressed it lightly against her lips.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, her wings now struggling to beat against the web.

"I am going to show you more about lovemaking." Nevan answered, pressing harder against her to remain in contact with her lower body.

"No! Please stop!" Illona whimpered, her voice truly frightened.

"Illona, I could show you more about love than any of the other fairies will ever know." Nevan prodded against her, dropping both hands to grab her waist as he bobbed against her lips.

"No, No, No!" she cried, twisting and trying to turn from him, but Nevan held her fast and pressed his turgid member between the folds of her lips. His seeking head found her opening. He had wanted to take his time and savor this, but her struggling had made this difficult. He thrust his hardened self up into her, pulling her body down onto him. Her cry was disconcerting, so he covered her mouth with his.

Human women had seemed wet inside, and there was always a scent with their lovemaking. Illona was not at all wet, but her inside walls felt like the softest stretched suede. As he began pumping in and out of her, the flesh buffed him up and down. It was incredible. Nevan squeezed her breast and her body squeezed his rod. It was sensational. He thought he might cum very soon and fill her with his own liquid. As he moved faster Illona's cries had subsided and she had fallen silent. Then the tiny moans came from her throat. Nevan increased his speed and his thrust and Illona's appreciative sounds increased. Her body clenched him in tiny spasms. Then he felt a tingling sensation as her face contorted and fingers and toes curled. It felt as if tiny bubbles were tickling him from inside her. He could only compare it to the feeling he had once felt when he had consumed some of a human's leftover champagne. Illona gasped and with this added sensation Nevan could contain himself no more. He came hard from deep inside, it erupted inside Illona, painting her sueded walls and leaving them both twitching at every nerve ending.

Nevan clung to Illona now, the web partially holding them both up at this point. Nevan pondered whether he should now try to release Illona from her entanglements. He did not know whether she would stay or fly away. He kissed Illona and staggered away to his pants, returning with the dagger. He cut her out of the web and laid her in a patch of soft clover, continuing to pull the sticky web from her body.

"So this is love?" Illona whispered, looking up into Nevan's emerald eyes with her perceptive brown orbs?

"This is only a small part of it." Nevan answered. "Now if you were to stay with me, we might learn much more about it together."

Illona did not answer Nevan, but she embraced him, pressing the whole length of her body against his, giving him much hope that he might have finally acquired the rarest treasure of them all.