Luck of the Irish

Story Info
Four-leaf clovers and a new lover for Colin Farrell.
2.6k words
4.8
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in a desolate booth, detecting shadows huddled in obscured corners, hearing hushed tones of conversation, while Ray provided the musical accompaniment at the piano. It was about 1AM, when after a futile struggle with elusive sleep, I had walked through the deserted streets, passing by clusters of kids who were probably out way past their curfew, feeling myself drawn to the all too familiar neon sign of the bar I had come to countless times before with my ex-boyfriend. I enjoyed coming here later, where I didn't have to deal with the flirtations and the unwanted advances, simply seeking some solitude, the company of a good drink, and to reminisce, of all things, about the past. God only knew why I always reverted back to these memories.

Then, he walked in, jolting me out of my reverie, shirt rumpled, the first three buttons undone, revealing the hint of a smooth, muscular chest, tousled dark hair like he had just stumbled out of bed, tight jeans that almost left nothing to the imagination, and tattered boots that had obviously trekked countless miles. He perched himself atop a stool and began talking to Sam, the bartender, as though they were lifelong acquaintances and that's when I was struck with recognition. I knew that voice and that irresistible Irish accent. And who could mistake that body? It was Colin Farrell! So unexpected was the realization, that all too suddenly, my arm knocked my half-filled glass off the table.

"Shit!"

I saw Colin turn from his conversation with Sam, his attention no doubt drawn to the sudden crash and loud expletive. I bent down, trying to assess how best to dispose of this mess when I felt a sharp sting and noticed a thin red line blooming on my index finger.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed for the second time in as many minutes. I heard hurried footsteps rushing in my direction and raised my head, feeling my cheeks flush. From embarrassment or because of the person now crouching beside me, I wasn't quite certain. It was cliched to say that he was so much more attractive in person than he was in the movies, but he truly was, even in his current disheveled state.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, grabbing my shoulders and helping me to stand up, pushing me away from the shards of glass scattered across the floor, like glittering pieces of a jigsaw puzzle laying in a puddle of amber liquid and melting ice cubes. I just nodded, too stunned to utter a verbal assurance.

Colin reached for a napkin from the table, wrapping it around my finger before going back to the counter to retrieve a Band-Aid, returning to apply it. He inspected it carefully like a concerned physician, holding my hand a bit longer than was probably necessary.

Once Sam had cleared away the remains of my clumsiness, Colin walked over to the piano, talking amiably to Ray, requesting a few tunes before rejoining me, both sliding back into the booth together.

"Let's try again for proper introductions this time," Colin suggested.

"Trust me, I'm not usually this much of a klutz. Please let me buy you a drink to thank you for your, um, medical treatment," I offered, still rather flustered.

"I've been clean and sober for the past 5 years, only vice I haven't given up is beautiful women. Speaking of which, I'm looking at one right now," Colin said with a wink.

"Then how about dinner some other night?" I ventured, feeling myself blush once again, not really expecting him to accept.

"Sounds good. I'll be sticking around town for a bit. Movie shoot," he informed me. What were the odds of a celebrity actually filming anything here? It was practically unheard of.

We talked for a while, each taking turns telling the other about our lives. Colin's exposure in the media already revealed quite a bit of information. His reputation as a party boy and womanizer was no secret though I had the impression that the line between fact and fiction was often blurred.

"So, what's a sweet, pretty girl like yourself doing alone in a place like this?"

"I couldn't sleep," I simply answered, not wanting to elaborate on the details. I felt it wasn't something that could be divulged during a first meeting, and hopefully, the opening to a potential first date.

"Most people read or watch TV when they can't sleep. Me? I usually just masturbate," he said all too candidly with a naughty grin, causing heat to spread through my nether region at the thought of him stroking his hard cock to orgasm, imagining it was my own hand instead.

It was a couple of hours later and the bar was about to close. I was amazed at how long Colin and I had been talking so casually.

"Is there anything else you want to know about me?" I asked, fearing the conversation would end and we would both go our separate ways.

"Yes, but I'm afraid this isn't the place to find out. I want to know how your naked body would feel against mine, how wet I can make you become, how many orgasms I can give you, how good it would feel to have my cock inside you." As he talked, he had draped his arm around me, his head approaching mine, our lips now just mere inches apart. I felt myself dissolving with his every descriptive word, but swallowing hard, trying to keep my voice steady, I boldly cooed,

"Then how about we get out of here and go someplace where I can hopefully provide answers to those questions."

"As much as I'd like to take you right here, on this very table, I'll ask, where to? Your place or my hotel room?"

"My apartment is just one block away from here," I said, taking into consideration the urgency we both felt. The walk back to my apartment, while just minutes away, may as well have been on the other side of the world for the eternity it seemed to take getting there. When my insomnia had led me here just a few hours ago, I never imagined I would be returning home, not to mention, back to bed with this man.

As soon as we had entered my apartment and had shut the door behind us, Colin's hands were instantly everywhere, skimming across my body, swiftly leading me towards the living room. I turned to face him and asked breathlessly,

"Want something to eat? To drink?" Why was I stalling, playing the hostess, when all I wanted to do was strip off all his clothes and discover every part of him this very minute? It was because what I had only just dreamed about was actually happening and I was nervous, I justified to myself.

"No thanks, I'm good. I already have everything I want standing in front of me." Colin darted out his tongue to lick his lips and stepped towards me, closing the distance between us, reaching out and tilting my chin, caressing my cheek, moving forward until our mouths made contact. The suppleness of my breasts crushed against his solid chest, while my pelvis ground into his firm bulge as he pulled me to him, deepening the kiss, spurred on by my moans and sighs. Our tongues swirled and plundered within the heated recesses of each other's mouths until his began to roam downward to my throat, eliciting an involuntary gasp and shiver from me. He was driving me mad with lust and yearning, I felt he would be my complete undoing.

"I have to confess, I've wanted to fuck you senseless since the first moment I saw you," Colin said huskily.

"I'll let you in on a little secret... The feeling was mutual. God, I need you so much, Colin," I murmured in his ear, tenderly nibbling the lobe, gazing into his soft brown eyes which were now shadowed with desire.

"Tell me exactly where you need me," he probed.

"Deep inside my pussy," I said, taking his hand and pressing it against the very part I was referring to.

We began undressing each other and where Colin was eager to remove my clothes, I was more patient, wanting to prolong the anticipation. He unclasped and discarded my bra with a single deft movement, indicating he was quite experienced in that maneuver and when he arrived at my panties, he took notice of how they weren't just damp but soaked through at this point.

"Looks like I'm the one who's caused a spill this time, and I'm going to enjoy cleaning it up."

He pressed them against his nose, inhaling my scent.

"I can't wait to find out if you taste as good as you smell."

Eventually, we were completely naked, bare skin immediately joining and connecting. His hands and mouth kneaded and engulfed each of my breasts in turn, his tongue tracing a concentric pattern around my areolas towards my nipples, flicking the elongated nubs. In turn, I kissed down the trail leading to the mass of pubic hair crowning his penis which now stood at full mast, wrapping my hand around it and slipping it between my lips.

"Now do you see why I didn't want you cutting those sexy fingers of yours? They feel so good on my body."

Down on my knees, I had never felt so powerful, so much in control as I made him beg for release, having him at my mercy. I loved when a man displayed vulnerability, it was the ultimate aphrodisiac. I worshiped his cock in equal measure suction and friction, from the tip to the testicles, leaving no part overlooked until it was slick with my saliva, feeling it become a life form all its own as it twitched and throbbed in response to my manual and oral ministrations, tasting the first hint of the pre-ejaculate seeping from the gleaming, bulbous head.

"Damn! What are you doing to me?" Colin groaned, tilting his head back, his knees buckling slightly, his breathing becoming ragged, his fingers tangling in my hair.

But then, he retreated, pushing me back as I looked up at him dejectedly.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, feeling like a child having her favorite toy taken away from her.

"No, darling. Trust me, you're doing everything just right. That's the problem. I don't want to come this soon. How about we resume this in bed?"

"Good idea. It's just down the hall," I replied, straightening up and panting heavily. He scooped me up and carried me to the bedroom, which was just as well, since I had been rendered weak from arousal and was uncertain of my ability to support myself. Laying me down gently across the unmade bed, he lowered himself and blanketed my body with his.

"Now, just lay back, relax and allow me to give you the most intense orgasm you ever imagined possible." He began his achingly slow descent down my body and to my surprise, he was extremely gentle and attentive. Somehow, in my frequent fantasies, I had always envisioned him as more aggressive, more primal. He seemed to know exactly the right areas to kiss and touch me, it was almost as though we had already had sex a thousand times before. Was every woman the same or did he really have an instinct for what I enjoyed?

Colin parted my legs and kissed along my inner thighs, saying in a muffled voice,

"I think I just found my pot of gold."

He alternated between his mouth and his fingers, humming and moaning deep in his throat, causing vibrations against my sensitive clit, making me squirm and buck wildly. I squeezed his head firmly between my thighs, one hand grabbing at his hair, using the other to fondle my breasts and tweak my nipples as Colin's skilled tongue sent a rippling current of shock waves from my pussy up along my spine. He occasionally looked up at me as he feasted between my legs, his eyes glazed and heavy-lidded, the contour of his mouth glossy from my juices.

"Do you like that? Does it feel good?" he asked, between broad swipes of his tongue along my slit.

I closed my eyes to heighten all of my other senses, and to focus on Colin's lapping and suckling sounds, on the squishing of the abundant wetness that seemed to pulsate out of me. But at the same time, I wanted to watch his facial expressions as he explored and pleasured me, deriving his own pleasure from it.

Soon, he delivered on his promise as my body convulsed and lifted off the bed like that of a woman possessed. I repeated his name over and over, beginning in a whisper and ending in a prolonged sultry wail as my orgasm built and culminated to a level I had never before experienced. My throes of passion were almost enough to send him over the edge.

Barely giving me time to recover, he grazed my labia with his cock, not yet delving within my depths but just enough to tease. I shifted to accommodate the slow insertion of his massive girth. I knew it would hurt, bracing myself for it as he aligned himself with my gaping and swollen passage, but the temporary pain would make the ensuing sensations worth it. I winced slightly as he penetrated me inch by inch but quickly became accustomed to the delectable fullness. Once we had settled into a rhythm, I looked behind him, over his shoulder, catching sight of our reflection in the long mirror facing the bed. It was such a turn on to see Colin and I fucking each other, his ass bobbing and jutting upwards as he pounded into me with animalistic grunts, my legs wrapped around his waist, my nails raking his back as its defined muscles rippled and flexed.

He thrust deep inside me, encircling both my wrists, pinning my hands above my head. I clenched around him, enveloping him like a sheath. Without breaking stride, I rolled him over, straddling him, lowering myself on his cock which glistened with my vaginal juices. I had reversed our position to gain leverage, but also because I wanted him to look in the mirror and see for himself just how sexy we were together. Colin rolled his head back against the pillow, reaching out to cup my breasts as I towered over him and began bouncing and grinding my hips. We undulated and writhed in perfect synchronization, performing humankind's most primitive and erotic choreography, becoming but one physical mechanism. I felt my second orgasm welling up and I knew that he was also getting close, both skirting the edges of our impending sexual completion.

"Let yourself go for me, baby. Come with me," Colin coaxed.

Then, all reality dimmed and narrowed as our climaxes collided and erupted, my overlapping spasms meeting his hot spurts, as though gulping down every single drop, our voices converging in a passionate duet. Long afterwards, we remained motionless, but for the heavy rise and fall of our breathing, clinging desperately to each other, to the intimate bond we were not yet ready to sever.

He withdrew out of me, his cock having returned to its flaccid state. He gathered me in his arms and I immediately nestled within his embrace.

"You know, I don't usually do this cuddling stuff after sex. I think you just might be able to tame my wild ways," he admitted with a laugh, kissing the top of my head before adding,

"Hey, do you want to be my girl?"

"If being your girl means getting to do this every single night, then absolutely," I replied with a kiss, feeling his body respond and once again stir with awareness against mine. But before we could act on our reignited urges and temptations, slumber finally got the best of us and we succumbed to it, quickly drifting off.