Luck of the Irish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
897 Followers

"I don't want them thinking that I'm still some helpless child." Corey said.

"We know that you're not." Eric hugged him.

"Then why does everyone treat me like one?" Corey frowned, pushing away Eric's arms and sitting on the edge of the bed. Eric sat up and looked at him silently for a minute.

"We don't."

"You do from where I'm standing." Corey crossed his arms.

"Then maybe you should stand somewhere else. I have a free spot next to me." Eric whispered in his ear. Corey smiled and hugged his Master.

"I'd like that." Corey moved and their mouths came together. Eric kissed Corey roughly, nibbling at his lips. They rolled onto the bed until Eric was above Corey.

"Are you okay?" Eric asked.

"Yes." Corey whispered.

"If you want me to stop, at any time, just tell me, Corey."

"Okay." Corey seemed timid, but headstrong in what he wanted. Eric nipped at his neck and pulled the turtleneck over his head. Corey moaned as Eric attacked his nipples and he reached down for his cock. Corey groaned in frustration when Eric pushed his hand away.

"Eric please I-"

"Master." Eric said with full authority in his voice.

"Yes, Sir." Corey automatically knew his place and put his hands above his head, grabbing the smooth wood of the headboard.

"Good boy, I think you've earned a reward." Eric licked down his stomach and pulled down his briefs, exposing the hard aching erection. He licked at the head and Corey shuddered.

"Oh God." He gasped. He was panting and wiggling under Eric, which only made him hornier.

"So sexy." Eric muttered and ripped the briefs all the way off his legs.

"Those were your favorites." Corey muttered.

"We'll go shopping when we get home." Eric attacked his mouth so Corey couldn't speak anymore. He slipped his hand between Corey's legs and searched with his fingers to find his asshole. He found the tiny rosebud and pressed in with his middle finger.

"Oh God!" Corey cried out loudly. Eric covered Corey's mouth with his again, worried someone would hear them in the crowded house. He kissed Corey furiously while fingering his ass with the long digit.

"More, please Master I need more." Corey begged. Eric lined up another finger with his hole and began pumping in and out. Corey shuddered again and wiggled his ass on Eric's fingers.

"So good..." Corey moaned. Eric pulled his fingers out and Corey nearly screamed in protest.

"Please, Master I-"

"Shhhh." Eric shushed him and stroked his hair. He pulled off his pants quickly, leaving Corey on the bed alone, trying so hard to obey his Master. He gripped the headboard so hard his knuckles were white. He wiggled his hips on the bed, trying to get some release. Eric stood naked and was about to climb back onto the bed when he froze, staring at the beautiful man.

"You're so gorgeous." He whispered. Corey opened his eyes and stared at his master with pleading, begging eyes. His lips were in a begging pout and he was panting softly.

"Come here." Eric dived down onto the bed again and kissed Corey passionately.

"Please, Master." Corey could hardly speak he was filled with so much want.

"I know Pet." Eric lined his cock up with Corey's tight hole. "Are you sure?" Eric asked one last time, praying that the answer was yes.

"Yes." Corey made solid eye contact with Eric and Eric saw the complete trust in Corey's eyes, the trust was what he craved most, it was why he was a Master. Eric pushed his swollen cock into Corey's tight tunnel. Corey moaned as Eric slid in. Eric worried that he was going to fast but Corey suddenly wiggled down so that Eric was all the way inside him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, please Master please I need you!" Corey begged.

"God you're so tight." Eric kissed his neck lovingly.

"You're so big. Please Master, make me yours." Corey begged. Eric began pumping in and out of his smaller lover, kissing and licking at all of his sensitive spots. He nibbled at his ears and lips, licking and sucking on his throat and shoulders. He placed his hands on top of Corey's on the headboard. He thrusted into Corey's tight opening until they were soon in the steady rhythm of sex. Corey moved his hips against Eric, pushing his cock into his ass as deep as it would go. He hungered for the warmth of the cum that would soon fill him.

"I can't last much longer, Master." Corey whimpered.

"Hold on, Corey. Wait for me pet." Eric was nearing climax. Corey cried out as he tried to keep from cumming. Eric was panting just as hard as Corey now and the room was filled with the smell of sex.

"Master..." Corey trailed off. "I can't..." He gasped as he felt his balls tighten.

"Cum for me pet." Eric thrusted into him once more and groaned loudly as he exploded deep inside Corey's ass. Corey whimpered and their chests were covered with Corey's own release. Eric grunted as he emptied the last of his cum into Corey's ass and collapsed above his lover. They panted and sat in the blissfulness of their orgasms. Corey felt Eric's large cock shrinking inside of him, and soon it slipped out of his hole. He grunted as Eric's cock slipped out and he felt a flow of cum spill from his ass. He wished it would have stayed in him, he liked the feeling of it inside. Eric pressed his fingers between Corey's ass cheeks and scooped up some of the still warm cum from Corey's sore hole. He brought his fingers up and Corey licked them clean, sucking on each digit lovingly until they were clear of any cum. Eric fed him a few more finger fulls before he kissed Corey lovingly.

"That was beautiful, Corey. Thank you."

"I love you, Master."

"I love you too, Pet." Eric kissed his forehead. "Lets get some sleep, I don't think I could move even if I wanted to after that." Eric smiled. Corey curled up in Eric's arms.

"Hey Master." Corey said, after a minute had passed quietly.

"Yes?"

"What is your family like?" Corey asked.

"I don't have much family left pet." Eric said.

"What about that guy you told me about? Your last slave."

"I told you, he has a new Master now who doesn't want me to see him."

"You're letting that stop you?"

"What would I need him for? He's happy where he is." Eric looked down at Corey, and kissed his temple softly. "And I'm happy where I am." He smiled. Corey smiled back and rested his head on Eric's chest again.

"Corey, what's up with Liam? I feel like I'm missing something every time he's in the room." Eric said. Corey was silent.

"Corey?"

"Liam and I don't really get along." Corey said softly.

"Why? What happened?"

"It was a long time ago, can we just go to sleep?" Corey asked, eyes already closed.

"Sure." Eric mumbled, rubbing Corey's back as they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey ran down the stairs, Eric hot on his heels.

"Don't do it!" Corey shouted between laughs as he reached the steps and jumped over the couch. He turned so that the couch was between him and Eric, who had just reached the bottom of the steps.

"Come here." Eric curled his finger towards him.

"No way in hell." Corey said, Eric hardly understanding him through the accent.

"Damn that accent of yours is sexy." Corey turned around and wiggled his ass. Eric took the opportunity to jump over the couch. Corey squealed and ran out the front door, into the yard where the rest of his family was lounging about.

"Keith!" Corey shouted, hiding behind his big brother.

"Cheater." Eric stuck his tongue out.

"You trying to take advantage of my lil brother?" Keith asked, with a smile.

"I would say yes, but you're like four inches taller than me." Eric laughed. Keith smiled wider and walked away, leaving Corey vulnerable. Eric charged forward and wrapped his hands around Corey's waist.

"Ah! Traitor! My own brother!" He laughed as Eric dragged him down to the ground. Eric attacked his throat, nibbling at the tender flesh as Corey squirmed beneath him.

"Grrr! You wicked American!" Corey was laughing so hard he was crying, trying to wiggle away from Eric.

"Oh jeez. I can see so many wrong role playing fantasies you two do in bed now." Liann shook her head, covering her face with her hand.

"Oh you have NO idea." Eric winked. Corey pushed his face away with a hand.

"Shush you." He stood up and began dusting himself off when Eric pulled him back down into the dirt.

"Eric!" Corey laughed. A car pulled up and Liam stepped out. The joy of the day was gone and it was quite. Corey stood up silently, no longer playing, and dusted himself off. Liam glanced at them before carrying a brown paper bag into the house. Corey stepped back towards Eric, who was just standing up, away from from Liam. The door shut behind him and the rest of the family began talking again.

"What the hell was that about?" Eric asked Corey.

"Nothing, forget it." Corey shook his head, looking back towards the front door of the house.

"What's up with your brother Corey?" Eric followed Corey as he went to feed the small cluster of chickens.

"Nothing." Corey shrugged. Eric spun him around after he threw one handful of feed to the ground.

"Tell me." He said, making eye contact. Corey sighed and turned back towards the chickens.

"Liam has always been really...weird." Corey shrugged.

"Details?" Eric asked. "Everyone seems afraid of him." Eric followed Corey as he walked through a dirt path in the fields.

"They are....we are. Liam is just....Evil." Corey said simply.

"Evil? That's it?" Eric laughed.

"You don't understand, Eric. He's so...." Corey looked up to the house.

"Tell me then." Eric hugged him to his hide as they walked.

"When he was little, he used to kill animals."

"That's gross, but not too weird, my own brother used to bring home dead squirrels." Eric shrugged. "They grow out of it."

"Well he didn't. And it wasn't squirrels. He would bring home sheep, lambs even. He would kill them for no reason, leave their bodies lying around. Or even put them in my bed to freak me out." Corey said.

"Okay, thats a little twisted... But it doesn't make him evil." Eric furrowed his brow and cringed at the thought.

"He used to hit my mom." Corey said.

"What?"

"You know how small she is, he's a lot bigger. Even if he's not as big as Keith, he's bigger than anyone else. He hit her so bad sometimes that she would have bruises or cuts. And if Keith wasn't around there was nothing any of us could do." Corey shrugged.

"Did you ever think to call the cops?" Eric asked like Corey was stupid.

"No shit, what were we supposed to say? 'Excuse me, po po, my son hits me.'?" Corey said sarcastically.

"Maybe not the po po part but..." Eric joked.

"We tried Eric, they wouldn't do anything. They just assumed Mom was a bad parent cause she couldn't control her kids." Corey shook his head.

"Okay, even still. Keith lives here so he cant do anything right?"

"He lives here because were worried if he leaves Liam will do something worse."

"Surely he wouldn't-"

"He was arrested for murder four years ago." Corey said. "He was only fourteen."

"What?"

"He was a minor, and they said it was self defense." Corey said.

"You don't think so?"

"I know it wasn't. I knew the guy he killed. It was his math teacher. He said he tried to rape him." Corey rolled his eyes. "He used to threaten me when we were younger. With knives and such, he even got his hands on a gun once. He never did anything, but the whole family is terrified of him." Corey explained.

"He what? I'll kill him." Eric was suddenly very serious and turned back towards the house.

"Eric, don't please." Corey pulled on his hand until he stopped. "It's been years since then, and Keith said he hasn't done anything in years, too."

"Okay, so he's just a tad evil." Eric admitted. Corey pulled him back on their walk.

"Isn't there something you guys can do?" Eric asked.

"Mom said he's moving to Rome. After that Keith is moving out, he's going to college in America." Corey smiled. "He wants to be a doctor."

"Wow, good for him." Eric smiled, glad to hear some good news.

"Yeah, I'm proud of him. And Liann and Amanda are going to stay here, but probably move out. Amanda has been dating this guy for awhile and wants to move in with him." Corey said.

"And Imogen?" Eric asked.

"I don't know... she's so.... Imogeny." Corey shrugged. Eric laughed and they reached the cliff side.

"You know we're going home in two days." Eric said.

"I know, and to be honest I'm glad." Corey said.

"Really? I was worried you wouldn't want to come back with me." Eric said honestly. Corey looked at him, grabbing his hand.

"Of course I do." Corey smiled. "I love my family, but you're my family too. Plus I can only handle so much of them at a time." Corey grimaced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum, stop crying." Corey smiled weakly as his mother hugged him for the fourteenth time.

"You bring my son back to me soon, you hear me?!" She waved a finger at Eric.

"Yes, Ma'am." Eric saluted.

"And you take good care of yourself, you're too thin." She tugged on Corey's sweater.

"Mum, you're not Italian." She slapped him in the back of the head, making Eric chuckle.

"Don't laugh at your partner." She slapped Eric on the back of the head.

"Hey..." Eric pouted.

"It's official, you're part of the family." Liann hugged Eric and Corey.

"Uh, cool... I guess?" Eric frowned, and then broke into laughed before Keith picked him up and crushed him with a rib breaking hug.

"Oh jeez, big guy. Excuse me, Dr. Big-guy." Eric winked when Keith set him down. Keiths only response was tussling Eric's hair.

"You all come back soon, okay?" Teddy bear stood by his wife and waved.

"Bye." Corey waved. They climbed into the car and drove off, it was five minutes later when Corey started crying. Eric put a hand on his knee.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna miss them." Corey smiled weakly.

"I know, maybe we can come back next year." Eric smiled.

"That would be nice.... or we could go visit your family." Corey hinted, wiping tears from his eyes.

"I told you, I don't have that much family left... and we don't get along." Eric said.

"You never said you didn't get along... I told you about my family..." Corey said the last part quietly. Eric sighed.

"My mother was abusive." Eric said. Corey looked up.

"What?"

"I had one brother, and he was never treated the way I was. My dad was a pussy and didn't do anything about it." Eric said. Corey stared ahead of him for a moment.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. Everything up until I was ten was great. A perfect happy family. Both my parents loved me, my brother and I got along. Took family trips to Disneyland and all that jazz. Then when I turned eleven something changed in her. She started using drugs, my dad started drinking more, my brother was fifteen and started getting more into kids his own age and didn't want to hang around with his younger brother. I was put into the foster system when I was sixteen. I only stayed there two years when I aged out of the system. I ended up on the streets, worked my way into college and made it to where I am today." Eric shrugged like it was no big deal. Corey stared blankly down into his lap. Eric glanced over at him.

"Corey?"

"I guess I just never really appreciated how great my family is... I'm sorry it was like that for you." Corey said.

"It's alright, my foster parents were nice. They were hippies, but nice." Eric laughed.

"What happened to your family?" Corey asked.

"My brother died a few years back in a car accident. We didn't hate each other. We were just never close after he kind of forgot about me when we were kids. I think he always felt guilty because he didn't stop what was happening, or even notice really. My mother overdosed the year before my brother died. The last time I talked to him was at her funeral. My father is still around somewhere. Last I heard he was still living in our old house and had given up drinking." Eric said. Corey nodded.

"Have you ever reached out to him?"

"No." Eric said simply.

"Are you mad at him, for not helping you?" Eric was silent for a moment.

"I don't know... I don't think so." He sounded unsure.

"I think he punished himself enough for it." Eric decided.

"That doesn't mean that you can't be mad at him." Corey said.

"I guess." Eric seemed to be thinking about something.

"What was your last slaves name?" Corey asked.

"Shawn."

"Do you think that you became a Master because of what happened when you were a kid?" Corey asked.

"What do you mean?" Eric glanced at him, with a furrowed brow.

"I just mean... maybe because you felt like you had no control over what happened to you, like others were controlling your life, you feel the need to control someone." Corey shrugged.

"Are you complaining?" Eric seemed annoyed.

"No, not at all." Corey said quickly. "I just mean...You became a doctor, where you control almost every aspect of your environment, and at home you choose what we eat and when, and what I wear, when we sleep, what we do in our free time...." Corey trailed off. Eric was silent.

"I didn't mean to upset you... I was just wondering...." Corey turned his eyes forward again.

"You didn't upset me... I never thought about it like that." Eric said. They were silent for a minute.

"Maybe when we get back, after Christmas, you could talk to Henstridge about what happened." Corey said.

"I think I'd like that." Eric smiled at Corey, who smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart." Eric kissed Corey firmly.

"Merry Christmas, Master." Corey hugged Eric tightly.

"I'm going to go up and shower, then we'll open the few presents we got." Eric kissed his temple and jogged upstairs. Corey waited until he heard water running to get moving. He pulled the coffee table into the left corner of the room. He pushed the couch back out of the way so the floor in front of the fireplace was open with the soft white carpet on the floor. He started the fire in the fireplace and ran to the closet underneath the stairs. He opened it and pulled out the small, fake Christmas tree he had bought before they had left. He dangled a few small ornaments from it and put on a small stream of lights. He set it on the table in the corner and turned it on, lighting up the otherwise dark room with the warmth of Christmas, and the heat of the fire.

Corey heard the doorbell ring and he ran quickly to the door. The bored kid stood there with the box of pizza in his hand.

"Six eighteen." He sighed.

"Keep the change, Merry Christmas." Corey handed him a fifty. His eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Thanks!" He handed Corey the pizza and walked down the street. Corey smiled after him and heard the shower upstairs stop. He heard Eric jogging down the steps. He saw his Master appear with his hair wet and shining.

"Dominoes?" Corey held up the box. Eric looked around the room.

"Did you do all this?" Eric smiled. Corey nodded. Eric walked down the rest of the steps and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas, lover.'"Eric pulled him over to the fire by his waist. They sat, curled up in front of the fireplace with a half empty pizza box. They had opened presents and now sat in the warmth of each others arms, and the fire, with a glass of wine each and a slice of pizza.

"You know, I think this is the best Christmas I've ever had." Eric looked over at Corey.

"Me too. Merry Christmas, Master." Corey kissed him. They made out for awhile like horny teenagers before falling asleep on the soft carpet of the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corey woke up. The flames in the fireplace had died down and his Master was lying on the floor, passed out in a wine and love induced stupor. Corey sat up and put his empty wine glass down, after it had been in his hand for the past few hours. He stretched and looked around, before kissing Eric and standing up. He walked upstairs and found Eric's laptop on the bed. He glanced down the steps before walking over to the bed. He opened the laptop and found the computer locked. He thought for a moment.

Gweall
Gweall
897 Followers