Luck of the Irish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

"I didn't know it could feel like this..." Eric moaned. Corey kissed him and Eric grabbed the sheets in pleasure. "Oh god!" Eric tensed, cum began shooting from his cock. As he tensed Corey saw each of his ab muscles and had to keep from drooling at his Master's beautiful body. The look of trust and pleasure on his Master's face sent him over the edge. Corey moaned as he released his seed into his Masters ass.

The couple panted as they came down from their release and Corey rolled over. Eric paused for a second before rolling over and letting his head rest on Corey's chest. Corey smiled and stroked his hair.

"I love you." Corey said.

"I love you, too." Eric smiled. The couple sighed and fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning." Corey smiled.

"Morning." Eric said, still on Corey's smooth chest.

"About last night...Thank you." Eric smiled.

"You're welcome. And about emailing Sean...I'm sorry." Corey said again.

"You're forgiven, and right. I should have told you what happened."

'Did you ever...See anyone about what happened?" Corey asked.

"No. I never could bring myself to do it," Eric said. "Too ashamed."

"It's nothing to be ashamed about, Eric. Do you think I'm weak?"

"Of course not." Eric said, surprised.

"Then neither are you. Anyone can end up in an abusive relationship." Corey said. Eric sighed.

"You could talk to Henstridge about it..." Corey suggested.

"Did it help you?" Eric swallowed, still somewhat uncomfortable talking about what had happened to him.

"It did, a lot. So did having someone who loves me." Corey rubbed Eric's back. Eric sat up and kissed him.

"Last night counted as your reward for winning that bet by the way."

"What?!" Corey sat up as Eric ran towards the bathroom. "It does not! That's not fair! That was totally different!" Corey chased after Eric who was warming up the shower. He tackled his lover and they fell against the wall. Eric kissed Corey lovingly, before they both climbed into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eric had seemed weird the next couple of days. Not that he was angry at Corey. But that he seemed bothered by something.

"What's wrong, Master?" Corey asked.

"It's nothing, Pet." Eric dismissed him with a smile.

"Remember that conversation we had a few days ago?" Corey asked. Eric sighed and put down the pen he was writing with.

"I know, I know." He rubbed his temples.

"What's wrong, Master?" Corey sat down.

"I....I feel." Eric shifted in his seat. "I feel like less of a man." He said.

"Why, because I got to fuck you?" Corey smiled.

"No. I don't know. Just with everything that's been going on, all these old feelings coming forward."

"You should really go see Henstridge with me today," Corey said. "It will probably help you feel better."

"Maybe I will...You wouldn't mind?"

"No, I like having you there," Corey smiled. "Especially if it helps you." Corey set his head on Eric's chest.

"I don't say often enough how glad I am we met." Eric kissed his forehead.

"But I know you are." Corey gave him a large smile.

"I also don't say enough how glad I am you have that sexy ass accent." Eric pinned Corey against a wall.

"You like my accent, then?" Corey smiled, making his accent thicker than usual.

"Oh yeah." Eric moaned and kissed him.

"We can't be gettin' in'ta tha... We need ta be leavin' in five minutes to make it ta' the doc's." Corey laughed as Eric nibbled his neck.

"I can finish in five minutes." Eric shrugged.

"That not exactly be an achievement, Master." Corey smiled. Eric slapped his ass.

"Smart ass." He laughed, and shoved him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

Henstridge had wanted to have a session alone with Eric. Which was fine with Corey, he just wanted Eric to feel better. He sat in the hospital cafeteria with a black cup of coffee in front of him.

"Hey, look who it is." Nikolai sat down at the table across from Corey. "How's it been?"

"Hey, how are you?" Corey smiled.

"Good, good." Nikolai sat back with his own cup of coffee, he smelled it before grimacing and tossing it in the garbage a few feet away. "Man, that shit's nasty. Oh hey! Good news..." NIkolai held out his hand, showing a gleaming ring. "I'm engaged."

"Congrats!" Corey examined the ring carefully. "It's beautiful."

"Thanks... I'm so excited..." Nikolai smiled. "What about you? Has he hinted to you at all that he wants to pop the big question?" Nikolai leaned back and put his feet on the table, receiving glares from many nurses.

"I don't know, we've been going through a rough patch right now."

"Uh oh...Trouble in paradise?" Nikolai frowned.

"Yeah, but we're getting through it." Corey smiled.

"That's good to hear, you guys will be fine. There's definitely love going on there." Nikolai smiled.

"Thanks." Corey smiled. Eric walked into the cafeteria and kissed Corey on the temple.

"You weren't drinking the coffee, were you? That shit is nasty." Eric scowled at the liquid."

"See? I'm not making it up. Like devil's piss, that's what comes out of this place's coffee pots." Nikolai said nodding his head at Eric and making Corey laugh.

"We were just talking. No 'devil's piss' was consumed on my part." Corey smiled.

"Come on, lets go get something for lunch." Eric smiled.

"Sure. I'll see you later, Nikolai. And congrats again on the engagement." Corey smiled.

"See ya!" Nikolai waved, before going off to complain about the coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did it help any?" Corey asked.

"Yeah, a little. Thank you for making me go." Eric smiled.

"I just want you to be happy, Master." Corey said.

"We have something at home for lunch, don't we?" Eric asked.

"Yeah...I'm sure I could whip up something." Corey shrugged.

"Good, lets go home."

"Why, Sir?" Corey frowned, it would be so much easier to just go out to lunch, he hadn't gone shopping in awhile.

"Because, I need you." Eric said simply.

"What do you mean you-"

Eric suddenly pulled over the car. He leaned over and began ravishing Corey's mouth. Corey moaned and let Eric's tongue dominate his own. When Eric finally pulled away, and put the car in gear again, Corey was left panting and moaning with need. He sat in the passengers seat, cock erect and squirming. Eric pulled in quickly and yanked the key out of the ignition before picking Corey up and wrapping the Irishman's legs around his waist. Eric walked blindly, almost tripping over the step that led to their door. He ravaged Corey's mouth and when he yanked the door open, he slammed it shut and carried him upstairs.

"Lunch..." Corey moaned.

"Later." Eric moaned between kisses. He reached the bedroom and tossed Corey onto the bed, before following him down. Eric grabbed his silky blue button down shirt and tore it in half, breaking off half the buttons.

"Eric-" Corey was shocked.

"Please...I need this." Eric looked up and Corey saw tears in his eyes. "I need this so bad." Corey stared at him silently and nodded. Eric ripped the shirt the rest of the way off his body. The strength and ferocity Eric showed made Corey hotter than he had ever felt. He was on the verge of acting like John. But for some reason, that didn't scare Corey. He knew Eric was always in control. Eric slid down his body and did the same to his pants. He unbuttoned them as fast as he could and tore them off his body. He bit down on one of Corey's pink nipples. Corey moaned and cried out in pain and pleasure.

Eric moved further down his body and sucked his shaved balls into his mouth. He bit down very softly, cause Corey to shiver with pain and pleasure again. Corey didn't resist, he trusted Eric with everything.

"Master..." Eric flipped Corey onto his stomach and attacked his ass with his tongue and lips. Corey moaned and Eric began tongue fucking him quickly. Corey grasped at the sheet's in orgasmic bliss as his body gave in to Eric's action and spilled his cum over the sheets. Eric spit on Corey's ass, making sure he was well lubed up. He yanked down his own jeans and underwear, and lined up his swollen cock with Corey's tight hole. He pressed in quickly and Corey grunted as he was filled suddenly with Eric's swollen cock. He shivered and groaned as Eric filled him more and more. Soon, Eric bottomed out and bit into Corey's shoulder.

Corey couldn't help moaning as Eric began pumping in and out. Eric didn't pause to let him adjust, just took him. Corey loved the mix of pain and pleasure in the coupling. Corey's ass felt raw, but more than anything he wanted Eric to never stop. Eric grunted and filled his ass with liquid hot cum in a matter of minutes. Corey moaned as he felt it trickle out of his sore ass and the feeling of Eric's cock stuffing him, and his cum filling his ass brought him over the edge again. Corey cried out as his cock twitched and his balls tensed in orgasm again. He collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Eric collapsed on top of him and his cock slid out of Corey's ass slowly.

"Are you okay?" Eric said between pants.

"Yes...Master." Corey said, deep breaths separating his words.

"I'm sorry, Corey." Eric said.

"It's...okay...I'm fine...Master." Corey smiled into the sheets.

"I just-"

"I know." Corey said. He turned around, underneath Eric, so that they were facing each other. Corey knew that Eric had to do anything he could to feel like a man again. He had to feel like the dominant one. He had to be in control. Their breathing slowed and they sat in bed quietly, staring into each others eyes.

"Marry me." Eric said.

"What?!" Corey's eyes got wide.

"Marry me, Corey. I don't just want you to do my cooking, cleaning, and to keep my bed warm at night. I want you forever. For everything. I want to wake up and watch you put your wedding ring on. I want to write our own vows, I want to have a cheesy wedding with our song playing."

"We don't have a song, Eric."

"Then lets get a fucking song. I want it all with you Corey. I want it all with you forever." Eric smiled, putting his forehead to Corey's

"Okay." Corey said, unsure of what his mouth was saying.

"Okay?"

"Yes...Yes I want to marry you." Corey smiled. Eric beamed and the couple kissed. Eric hugged Corey to his chest and they snuggled together tightly.

"I love you, so much Corey. You're my life, you know." Eric said.

"I love you, too. I don't even want to think about where my life would have gone if you hadn't saved me..."

"Don't think about that. What's important is what did happen. We're together now. That's all that matters." Eric curled up with Corey. Eric's head rested on his chest and his left hand was placed over Corey's right shoulder. Corey burrowed himself in Eric's warm embrace. He thread his fingers through Eric's hair and the couple smiled softly. This was where they both wanted to be. This is where they belonged, in each others arms. Forever.

Epilogue

"You may now kiss your partner." The minister said. The Crowd cheered as Eric took Corey in a kiss.

They had their wedding in Ireland. On one of the rolling green hills that was near Corey's family's land. The wedding was small, only family and friends, but elegant. Corey wore a black tux with a delicate white flower on his chest. And Eric wore a nearly identical suit, with a red flower. Corey rested his head on Eric's chest as they danced. They swayed to their song (Eric had begged for 'Just the way you are' by Billy Joel. Corey, with a laugh and a sigh, had agreed.) and Eric whispered into his ear.

"Did you ever picture us here?" He asked. Corey held his hand up behind Eric's back, looking at his gleaming ring.

"No. But I'm so glad we got here." Corey smiled and inhaled Eric's scent.

"Me too." Eric smiled into Corey's hair.

The wedding was over all to quickly and Corey and Eric hopped on the plane heading towards Italy for their honeymoon.

"I love you." Eric kissed Corey again.

"I love you, too." Corey hugged Eric. Eric dug through a bag and pulled something out.

"Come here." Eric smiled. Corey leaned in to his open arms and felt a snap around his neck. He put a hand up and felt the familiar presence of his collar. He beamed and grabbed Eric in a huge hug.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, Pet."

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers
12