Lucky Alex Ch. 06

Story Info
Lorraine wants him to sleep with Chrissy.
1.8k words
4.54
20.8k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Secrets and Lies

As we lay in bed Lorraine said "You weren't afraid tonight were you? Did you not think that Dean would hurt you?"

I hesitated before replying and then said "No, I wasn't scared and yes I knew Dean would try to hurt me, but I needed to teach him a lesson for what he did to Chrissy, to discourage him from coming back or from doing it to someone else. He has no respect for other people because he has not needed to have; he has been top of the pile with a privileged upbringing, physically bigger and stronger than everyone else, the typical school bully. I pity him really, with the right upbringing he could have been a good guy."

Lorraine rolled onto her side and propped her head on her hand and looked at me quizzically. "Is there something you have been keeping from me? I thought you did something with computers."

I smiled and replied "I am the head of an IT department, but I haven't always been a computer nerd. I was a Royal Marine for five years, from when I left school after my A levels until I was twenty three. I also do Ju Jitsu twice a week, that's where I go on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

She sounded surprised "You dark horse. You never mentioned being in the armed forces and how long have you been doing Ju Jitsu? I have never seen a karate suit or whatever it's called."

"You have seen it loads of times, I actually have two, you just call them black tracksuits, but it is a black short sleeved gi, and my belt is usually in my bag. And I have been doing martial arts training of one type of another since I was 12 years old, I am the instructor, or Sensei, at the club."

"Instructor!? Why haven't you mentioned it until now!?"

"Why would I? It's only training, and it's never come up in conversation. I didn't think it was that important...is it?"

She thought about the question "Well no, I suppose not really, I just thought I getting to know you is all...are there any more secrets I should know about?"

I laughed "They aren't secrets; we just haven't spoken about these things before. Do I know everything about you?"

Again she thought and smiled, then said "I suppose not, and you have told me about things when I ask you. I don't think of you as a secretive type but it makes me realise that there is more to you than meets the eye, and that I shouldn't just think of you as a boring computer nerd!"

I exclaimed "You cheeky mare! I will get my revenge for that!" and I pushed her onto her back and straddled her midriff, grabbing her wrists and pinning her down then I kissed her face as she laughed and turned her head from side to side so that I could not kiss her mouth.

She was no wilting flower and she did her best to dislodge me, but with her laughing so hard she finally ran out of breath and gave up, she turned her face toward me to be kissed. Our lips met and I released her arms from my grip and they went around my neck, she opened her mouth and searched for my tongue with hers.

She pulled her mouth from mine and said "Mmmm, you are a softie really, one kiss and you let me go."

"The last bit's true, but I'm definitely not soft, or can't you feel that?" I said with my erection now pressed against her.

"I can definitely feel that, but it's not where I want it to be. Fancy swapping places?"

I rolled off her and she straddled me, hovering her vagina over my erection. She reached down and started to rub my engorged glans up and down her labia, teasing herself and me. I reached up and caressed her breasts and rolled and squeezed her nipples, she groaned and watched my fingers as she moved my erection to rub her clitoris.

Finally she positioned herself with my glans just entering her then she put both of her hands over mine on her breasts then lowered her body so that I was deep inside her then she started to move her hips alternating backwards and forwards and up and down. She closed her eyes and put her head back, saying quietly "That is so good."

Lorraine leaned forward so that we could kiss, her movements less pronounced due to the position, but still strong and rhythmic, and I held her then stroked her back, trailing my finger tips along her spine, she gasped and I felt goose bumps spring up on her body. She softly said "I love what you do with your hands."

She sat back up and increased the pace of her hip movements, I reached back up to her nipples and squeezed gently, she moaned with pleasure and bore down hard on me, forcing me deeper inside her before starting to move again. I watched her face flush as her orgasm started to build and I started to move my hips in time with hers. My own orgasm was building rapidly, I could feel the heat in my loins as my pulse and breathing increased. Lorraine shuddered and fell forward into my arms, we kissed as I continued thrusting into her now soaking hole and I added my seed to her juices.

We stayed like that, gently kissing, until my deflating erection slipped from her, then she moved alongside me, again with her head propped on her hand, making patterns on my chest with the forefinger of her free hand.

Out of the blue Lorraine asked "Do you think Chrissy is attractive?"

The question took me by surprise and I could not see where it was leading, I decided it was pointless lying and replied "Of course I do, how could any heterosexual man not?" I tried a bit of light hearted flattery "I mean she is a younger version of you, and you are gorgeous."

She smiled at the compliment and said "Would you sleep with her?"

"Of course I wouldn't! Why would I even consider jeopardising what we have together, and I would never hurt you or abuse your trust. Anyway I'm sure Chrissy wouldn't even look twice at me."

"She sighed and said "OK, perhaps I didn't put that very well, what I'm asking is will you sleep with Chrissy?"

I looked at her and said "I don't understand."

"Well I think that Chrissy is psychologically hurting, the abuse that Dean subjected her to has affected her badly. I think that some loving attention would restore her faith in love and men."

I could not believe her line of thought "I'm sorry, but don't you think that me coming on to her would make things even worse, possibly destroy completely any faith she might have had!" I responded.

"I know my own daughter. I know she finds you attractive. When we went to the King's Arms she said then that she thought you were dishy and that it was a pity that I met you first. I'm not asking you to jump into bed with her, just take her out, pay her some attention, but if one thing leads to another then I believe that would be a good thing."

I was quiet for a moment, I felt I was in a surreal situation and couldn't quite comprehend what Lorraine was suggesting. I finally replied "Let me get this right. You are asking me to be unfaithful to you with your own daughter to try to treat her depression; depression caused by a man who was physically and mentally abusing her."

"No, it is not like that at all." She said in an exasperated tone of voice "For a start how can you be unfaithful to me if I know about it, unfaithfulness and infidelity are secretive affairs by their very nature. I'm asking you because I know you are thoughtful and kind and generous, the fact we are having this discussion proves that, I know you would treat her how she needs to be treated right now. Imagine if the next man she meets is a complete bastard like Dean, it would destroy her." She paused to let me consider her argument then continued "She needs to get her confidence back, start going out with her friends again, meet people her own age in pubs and clubs like she always used to, all I'm asking is to help start that process."

I said "It's so late it is early." It was about three thirty am by this time. "Go to sleep. You have had a traumatic night and I am certain that you will decide that it is a very bad idea in the cold light of day."

She cuddled into me and said "I don't think so, we'll see."

When I awoke it was turned ten am. My shoulder ached and my eyes felt like I had grit in them. I went and showered and shaved and felt a little better but not much and a cup of strong coffee and some toast and a banana at least gave me a bit of energy but did not improve the dull headache that nagged behind my eyes. I refilled my coffee mug and made a cup of tea and took it in for Lorraine. She was awake but looked almost as bad as I felt, I did not mention the conversation of the night before, believing that I had heard the last of it.

Half way through her tea Lorraine proved me wrong and asked "Have you thought any more about what we were talking about last night?" she studied me over the rim of her teacup.

"No, not really, I can't believe that you are still considering it yourself."

She sighed and said "I just think it would do Chrissy the world of good if you take her out for a meal and pay her a bit of attention."

I could see that she was set on this course, so I decided on a compromise. "Let Chrissy decide, if she wants me to take her out somewhere then I'll take her, but that is it."

Lorraine considered it a moment then said lightly "OK, I'll speak to Chrissy."

The week passed as usual and the subject was not raised and I thought that Lorraine had not dared to speak to Chrissy or that Chrissy had turned her idea down flat but I suspected the latter the most likely outcome. On Wednesday evening as Lorraine and I lay in bed after a wonderful bath and fantastic 69 she said "I've booked a table for you and Chrissy at the Rendezvous on Friday, do you think you can finish you gym session a bit early darling? The table is booked for eight o'clock."

"Chrissy agreed? I don't believe it..."

Lorraine smiled "I said she would, didn't I?"