Lucky Alex Ch. 12

Story Info
He must have died and gone to heaven.
2k words
4.7
19.9k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Died and Gone to Heaven

The sun was quite high in the morning when I awoke, it must have been past nine o'clock, I lay awake trying to work out what had woken me and why it was so late when the events of the previous night came flooding back. Lorraine was still fast asleep but when I reached behind me Chrissy was not there but the bed was still warm, Chrissy must have woken me getting up. I heard the toilet flush and turned over as she appeared from the bathroom. She smiled at me when she saw I was awake. I needed to go myself now that I was awake and climbed out before Chrissy got back in. As I stood up we kissed and embraced then she said quietly "Good morning."

"It's a great morning!" I whispered and headed for the bathroom.

When I got back into bed Chrissy had moved to the middle of the bed and was facing me, smiling.

I got back in and we kissed, lightly at first but deepening to desire. We tenderly stroked each others bodies and I reached between us and gently squeezed Chrissy's nipples while we kissed. She in turn reached down and stroked my awakening erection to full attention.

She smiled and turned over so that her back was toward me then she lifted her leg slightly to make it easier to enter her before putting it back down again with a happy sigh. She twisted her upper body and I raised myself onto and elbow so that we could kiss and I could caress her body with my free hand. We made love like that for ages, building up the movement then slowing it down like waves, looking into each others eyes and always smiling, giving little kisses and stroking each others bodies.

Lorraine stirred and took a deep breath in as she began to wake, then she stretched and opened her eyes and turned to look at us as we watched her wake up. She smiled sleepily and said "Good morning you two."

Chrissy said "Good morning Mum."

I said "It's a wonderful morning, how are you feeling?"

"I feel fantastic." She smiled and stretched again.

She looked at the position that Chrissy and I were lying in and said with surprise "Are you two at it already?"

Chrissy giggled and said "Sorry Mum, I couldn't resist! I watched his cute bum as he walked to the bathroom and thought 'I want some of that'"

Lorraine lent over and kissed Chrissy on the cheek then me with a deep kiss, finding my tongue with hers. She pulled away and said "that's lovely, enjoy. I need to use the loo and I'm going to put the kettle on. Let me have a feel before I go though."

Chrissy lifted her leg and I felt Lorraine's fingers at the base of my shaft, and I pulled out and pushed back in a couple of times, then Lorraine moved her hand to my sac and gently massaged and kissed me again. She pulled away then came back again, entwining her tongue with mine this time, and moved her fingers back to where I entered Chrissy, she was obviously becoming very aroused. She pulled away again and said a little breathlessly "That feels fantastic, but I really do need the loo! Then I'm going to leave you two to it and put the kettle on...but I'll be back!"

She was gone and Chrissy laughed and put her leg back down and rolled her hips backward and forward in time to my own thrusts and we kissed again. We started to speed up our thrusts again and this time we knew we were going to go for it. We had a deep passionate kiss, then Chrissy moved back onto her left side and I pulled away from her back slightly so I could enter her more deeply. She gasped "Yes, oh that feels perfect, like you are filling me completely!"

I thrust in and out as far as I could in both directions and Chrissy cried "Yes, I'm cumming, cum with me!" I could feel the pressure building and increased the pace of my thrusts, Chrissy was so wet there was no resistance, only the pressure of tightening muscles as she reached her orgasm, and with a last thrust my seed erupted inside her and it seemed like I would cum forever.

Chrissy twisted over again and said "My God, that was fantastic! We must have been making love for half an hour or more...Has Mum ever done that with you?"

It should have seemed a little weird discussing Lorraine's and my sex life with her daughter, but all things considered it felt quite an ordinary thing to do. "Mmm, quite often on a Sunday morning, if we don't have to get up for anything. On Saturdays we usually either have a quicky before we get up or we get it on in the shower. Sometimes both!"

Lorraine was gone for sometime and I was considering getting up to look for her when she appeared with a tray. She put it down on her bedside cabinet and picked up a pack of cigarettes, took one out, lit it and passed it to Chrissy who said "Thanks Mum, I thought you had started again then!"

"No, I just thought you might want one of those...you have finished haven't you?" We were still in the same position, it was very comfortable, though I had slipped from inside Chrissy a long time before.

Chrissy laughed and said "Ages ago, but we did go at it for along time. It was wonderful."

"Mmm, I know, one of our favourite positions if we don't have to be anywhere." To me she said "Isn't it Alex, darling?"

"Definitely." I replied.

Lorraine brought a mug round to me and put it on the bedside cabinet, then she bent and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth, entwining it with mine. She rubbed her hand over my chest and gently pinched my nipples.

Chrissy was watching and said "Oh that's nice, carry on Mum, that is definitely having the desired effect."

With the attention I was getting from Lorraine I was starting to become erect again and because Chrissy and I were had not changed positions my stiffening glans was pushing at her still slick labia. I reached for Lorraine's breasts as they hung down from her bending over me and her nipples were already hard to my touch.

The fact that Lorraine was so aroused caused my shaft to stiffen rapidly and I entered Chrissy again, who simply said "Oh!" then "Mmm, that's nice, but it's not for me." She moved away, reaching for the ash tray on the tray beside her then turning over to face Lorraine and me.

I rolled over onto my back and Lorraine straddled me and lowered herself onto my glans then she bore down to take as much of me inside her as she could. She was very wet and obviously had been aroused for some time. She said "I needed that so much that I ached. If you weren't ready yet I would have been climbing the walls!"

Lorraine started to ride me and Chrissy lay smoking and watching us with eyes like saucers and her engorged nipples protruding like ripe raspberries, obviously very aroused. I took my left hand from Lorraine's nipple and reached out to Chrissy's breasts to squeeze and pinch both of her nipples in turn and she groaned in appreciation. Lorraine was alternating her gaze between her breasts and Chrissy's, watching what I was doing and moaning softly.

Chrissy took a long pull on her cigarette and stubbed it out as she blew a long plume of smoke into the air. She said in a voice deep with lust "Mum, I know you're busy, but you didn't bring the vibrator upstairs with you, did you?"

Lorraine didn't answer straight away, as if she had to collect her thoughts, then she said "Sorry darling, it's downstairs and the batteries are flat. It was in the dining room when I cleared up a bit this morning, and I was thinking of you two enjoying yourselves up here, one thing led to another while I was making tea..."

"Never mind, fingers it is then." She lifted her leg slightly and closed her eyes as she slipped two fingers deep inside her.

Lorraine lowered herself down to lie on top of me and then turned her head to watch Chrissy pleasuring herself while we rolled our hips in unison. Chrissy opened her eyes and smiled at us watching her, her audience obviously excited her as she increased her hand movement and groaned with pleasure. Chrissy's enjoyment was having a similar effect on Lorraine and I, and our movements became more urgent and I could feel those familiar shudders starting in Lorraine's body. Suddenly she was squeezing on my engorged shaft and that was enough to bring me to the edge of my building orgasm and I came, pulling her hard onto me as my seed erupted deep inside her.

Chrissy cried out as the sight of our orgasms brought on her own, and she pushed against her fingers as she came, her eyes open, staring into mine with pure pleasure etched on her face. Chrissy was the first to speak and all she was able to say was "WOW!"

Lorraine collapsed off me saying "WOW indeed, I couldn't have put it better myself."

Once we had all got our breath back, Lorraine and Chrissy moved closer and put there arms over me and I kissed Lorraine and then Chrissy and they moved to lie with their head on my shoulder. We lay in silence for a while then Lorraine said "What should we do for the rest of the day?"

Chrissy replied "I'm doing it."

Lorraine and I laughed and Lorraine said "Well I've got to go shopping at some point today and I thought we might all go out for dinner. We do seem to be a threesome now..." The last part was in the form of a question and aimed directly at Chrissy.

Chrissy gave a big smile and said "I would love that!" They both looked at me expectantly.

I looked from one to the other, wondering how a person's world can turn on a sixpence. Less than a year ago I was without a girlfriend, having to sell a house that I had lived in for more than four years, now I was sleeping with a beautiful divorcee and her just as beautiful daughter and living in a big house.

"How could I turn either of you down? If I were to die now, I would die happy."

"Don't you dare die! I have only just found you! And I don't think I have been happier in my whole life than I am right now, I have the two most important people in my life next to me, and I believe that they also love me and each other just as much as I love them, and we all want for nothing, what more could anyone want to be happy?"

Chrissy said "I would not want to be anywhere else right now than here with both of you." Then Chrissy looked at me and said "I do love you. I didn't know it then, but I fell in love with you when we went out for the first time. You treated me so gently, but I was upset because I thought Mum was rubbing my nose in my relationship with Dean by getting me to go out with you. I was jealous of Mum and you. But if Mum is willing to share you, and you can love both of us then I will be the happiest girl alive."

I looked at both of them and said "How could I not love you both, you are both perfect, beautiful caring and loving. However, right now I need a shower and the last one in the shower buys dinner!" I disentangled myself with some difficulty as they were trying to keep me back. Luckily they were laughing too hard to be effective and I made the shower door with at least an eighth of an inch to spare with Chrissy's cries of "I'm first with the shower gel!" ringing in my ears.