Lucky Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"No, no, no. No feeling bad allowed. Your too cute for that," Leo said trying to be bold.

"And you say I'm cute. Now that's just plain flattery, and it might get you somewhere," the woman teased back and flicked his nose.

Leo grinned sheepishly. The woman sensed his trepidation and eased off a bit. No need to tease him too badly, besides she could tell her outfit was doing just that. She picked up her drink and got from her seat. She walked up to Leo and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. Leo was shocked at the display and how thick her lips felt on his. She leaned back and a beautiful smile washed over her face.

"I'm Myra, maybe you'll see me again before the nights over. Thanks for the drink sweetie," she purred and walked away.

Leo sat transfixed on her full ass. The way the skirt just hid it made his dick lurch in his pants. He had never been so close to a black woman before, but he was suddenly in love. The sway in her hips showed a sensuality he had never seen in a woman before and it took his breath away. Leo watched her disappear into the crowd and shook his head. He knew that a woman like that was way out of his league so he sighed and licked his lips. He tasted her drink and a slight sweetness under it that made him feel good. Leo went back to his drink and ordered a whiskey chaser.

Three more drinks passed his lips as he watched the dancing and felt the music starting to change from the groups to a house DJ. The difference was apparent as the DJ spun a groovy mix of funk and soul into an awesome house blend. Leo saw the woman behind the mixers and he was shocked at what he saw.

This woman was just as cute as Myra was. Her skin was maybe a shade lighter than hers, but still was striking. Her tee shirt was a purple one that hugged her curves. Her generous bust line strained against the shirt and made his mouth water a bit. Her hair was a spiky short cut that was very sexy on her. Her lips were a deep purple that stood out wildly on her. The way she moved behind the mixer was with an effortless grace. The crowd was reaching a bubbling point and she turned on the charm as her voice pumped up the crowd like a hurricane. The crowd began to get down on the floor as she mixed and spun the grooves.

Leo was never a fan of house, but the way she spun it was something he was going to have to remember. She looked out over the crowd and fired them up as she let out one lightning fast jam followed by a slow one to change the beat. The crowd was taken on a wild ride with her and after about an hour and a half of it she was done and the crowd was cheering and chanting for more. To the crowds delight she stepped back behind the mike and raised her hands over her head.

The chant of "Mika" began to fill the room and she bowed graciously. She put on a good jam that let the crowd get back to dancing and left the booth. Leo happened to see Alan walk up to the booth and try to hug her. She pushed him away laughing and walked away. Alan had a playful hurt look on his face and she relented and kissed his cheek. She shook her head and left the booth to the ladies room.

Leo shook his head as Alan went to the booth and got the crowd's attention. He spoke of the concert the group just had and how dope it was. The crowd was cheering and applauding as he went into MC mode to announce he group. They came out to the stage nearby and began their act. Leo ducked his head as he sipped his beer. He was about ready to go when he felt a hand touch his arm. He looked back as the DJ was holding his keys in her hand.

"These fell out of your pocket. Don't wanna lose them now do you?" she asked politely jingling his keys.

Leo sat up and realized the way he was slouching they slipped loose. Giving her a thankful smile he took them back.

"Thanks," he said.

"Don't mention it. Now why is it you look like you don't want to be here right now?" she teased.

"Well if you were back up there I might ave a reason to hang out some more," he said smiling.

"See now there's a good answer," she laughed.

Leo could hear a slight accent under her tone. It sounded English, but faint. As he pondered the accent he realized she was looking at him expectantly. He looked left and right and saw both seats next to him were full so he got up and moved. She smiled and sat down. The way she crossed her legs made his dick come to life again. Her skirt was a short black one that showed off her very nice legs that were wrapped in opaque purple tights. The contrast in her skin to those was invigorating. She ordered a bottle of water and sipped it as she looked back to him.

"So your Alan's friend?" she asked.

"Is it that obvious?" he asked back.

"No, the tag on your lanyard told me that," she said back laughing.

"Ah," Leo replied.

"I take it you met Myra?" she asked.

"Um yes. You could say that," he said back smiling.

"Good, could you do me a huge favor Alan's friend?" she asked.

"Leo," he replied smiling at her cute face.

"That's better, Leo, can you give us a lift home? My car is in the shop and she is too drunk to drive," she asked.

"Umm...sure," Leo replied his eyes showing he was not expecting it, but was glad to help.

In reality he was eager to leave the club. He knew that Alan likely would get a lift home somehow. He didn't mind dropping Alan off and going, it was what he planned on anyways. He paid up his last bit of the tab and tipped the bartender as the woman removed herself to gather her drunken friend. Leo was able to get to the door without being seen and as he exited he heard a familiar voice giggling behind him. He looked back to see Myra leaning on her friend laughing like an idiot. She was sloshed, but it was cute to watch her.

They managed to get her in the back seat and let her lay back. She was a giggling mess the whole time they buckled her in.

"Thanks," her friend said thankfully.

"No problem," Leo said back and opened the door for the woman.

"A gentleman. How nice," the woman said and her accent came through even more.

Leo got the door shut in time to avoid the embarrassing tent that was forming in his pants. He walked to the drivers side and opened it. As he dd the giggling Myra was letting him know how good she was feeling. He sat down turned over the engine and the song that was playing kicked back on. The woman next to him looked shocked at the radio and smiled.

"You like Black Light Burns?" she asked.

"Yup, they are pretty awesome," he said back.

"Hmm, I would have pegged you for a pop fan," she said.

"Nope. Too cartoony," he replied.

"I see. By the way I'm..." she started to say.

"Let me guess, Tamika?" he answered.

"And how did you guess that?" Tamika purred.

"Myra told me the message for Alan from the two of you," he replied chuckling.

Tamika laughed playfully as he said that and looked back to Myra who was in the back looking at the moon roof.

"Can you open that to get her some air?" she asked.

Leo opened the windows and let the cool night air in. Myra looked out the window and laughed a while as she watched the lights and people on the streets. The mood became brighter as an upbeat song came on and they all got into it. A fast paced rock song from the game Guitar heroes came on and they all actually got into it.

"This is such a bitch to play," Myra slurred from the backseat.

"That it is," Leo said back.

They got into a conversation on games and music as they drove through the Manhattan night. Leo found out the two were best friends from college. Myra was an art major who worked at a tattoo and piercing store. Tamika was, as he already knew, a house DJ at the club. The two were best of friends and he saw it as they joked back and forth between each other about small things. The biggest thing they joked about was how drunk Myra was.

As they drove to the tunnel they found out it was closed for repairs and it brought them to a dead end. Sighing Leo got back onto the main road and tried to figure out their next move. As the pondered Myra looked up at Leo and smiled cutely.

"Mind if we crash with you tonight then?" she slurred cutely.

"Myra," Tamika admonished.

"What? He's cute and a nice guy, he won't take advantage of us," she giggled.

"That's not the point Myra, we just met him," Tamika scolded.

"It's no trouble, I have three bedrooms at my place," Leo replied.

"No Leo, you don't have too," Tamika replied.

"Please baby! I need to lay down," Myra pouted.

"It's no trouble," Leo offered.

"See he says it's no trouble," Myra said hopefully batting her eyelashes at Tamika.

"If you're sure Leo," Tamika said.

Leo turned off on the light and made his way to his loft. As they drove Tamika looked back to Myra who wordlessly gave her an affirming nod. Myra smiled teasingly and licked her lips at her friend and leaned back into her seat. The drive to his place took ten minutes. In that time the two of them were quiet as they made it to the parking spot. Leo pulled into his spot and killed the engine. He got out and went to help them. Myra leaned on him and giggled sweetly.

She leaned into his ear and whispered, "I told you that you'd see more of me."

Myra punctuated it with a nip of his earlobe. Leo was shocked by the move, but kept his body from jerking. She put her arm around his back and held on as he led her to the elevator. Tamika actually smiled cutely and put her arm around the other side of his waist. Leo suddenly found himself surrounded by two of the hottest women he had ever seen. He wasn't complaining about his luck, he was hoping to just play it cool and not make an ass of himself.

They piled into the elevator and Myra leaned close to his neck. She was still tipsy, but the truth was she wasn't as drunk as she let on to be. Tamika knew this, but kept it to herself. She was curious to see the lengths her friend was about to go, and she had to admit one small thing, Leo was cute. They hit his floor and the elevator opened up. The wide expanse of the loft made Myra's eyes widen. Tamika was also impressed. The close two bedroom apartment they shared in Queens was a far cry from the space that Leo had in his place.

The group staggered into Leo's pad and the girls let go of him and looked around. Leo stood back and admired the sight of the two of them from behind. His eyes were glued to the tempting fruit in front of him. Both had more than an ample ass, both had great legs, and both were stunning creatures in all respects. His lips began to water as he lived out a quiet fantasy in his mind, but he pushed it away. Leo looked up and saw the two of them as they wandered around. He went to his TV and turned it on. He selected his play list on his 360 and let his music play. The ladies looked back and saw the cool system and laughed playfully.

"This is a great place Leo!" Tamika said breathlessly.

"It's home," Leo said happily.

"Wow...how big is the bathroom?" Myra pondered and quickly went to it dragging Tamika along with.

Leo stood by and his head twitched as the two of them disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door. He shook his head and looked around. The apartment was bare except for his couch love seat and entertainment set along the wall. He pondered getting a pool table, but couldn't afford one just yet. As he pondered he happened to hear some talking from the bathroom. He didn't pry, but he could swear he heard them bargaining in there. Leo shook his head and looked away. He was lost in the Chevelle song playing when he heard the door open.

Myra came out carrying her shoes as did Tamika. They set them down and walked to him in their stockinged feet. Leo was shocked at the look in their eyes and suddenly noticed that Tamika's shirt was out of her skirt. They sat on the couch and patted the middle between them. Leo tentatively sat between them and was shocked when Myra threw her legs over his as soon as he sat down.

"That's so much better," Myra purred. She looked at him sweetly and purred, "Be a dear?"

Leo's hands found her feet and began to rub them slowly. Myra purred happily as he rubbed. He had never seen socks like she was wearing, but he admired how they stayed up at her mid thigh. He glanced up and noticed she was wearing cute white lace panties under her skirt. He continued to rub her feet and after ten minutes of making her moan and whimper Tamika decided it was her turn. She turned slightly and placed her legs on his lap over hers and tilted her head expecting. Leo's hands switched from Myra's cute feet to Tamika's without complaint.

The change in texture from Myra's cotton socks to Tamika's silky smooth tights was one that was playing hell with his control. Here he was with two undeniably sexy woman with their legs on him and he was desperately trying to hold off on showing a hard on. His mind snapped as he made Tamika sigh happily and the bulge began to tent. He rubbed diligently and soon he felt something he wasn't expecting. The women pulled their feet from his lap and turned into his side. Leo suddenly felt very hot breath on his neck and he shuddered as Tamika pressed her lips into his ear and whispered.

"So do you want to be rewarded for being a nice man Leo?" she breathed into his ear.

Leo's soft moan was all the answer she needed. Tamika leaned over and softly placed her full lips on his and kissed him. Leo moaned as his eyes closed. It was a chaste closed mouth kiss, but his mind began to swim as Myra suddenly pressed in close and as soon as Tamika moved her lips hers found his. While Tamika and him shared a soft sweet kiss, Myra was a wild child. Her peck at the club was nice, but her kiss was a wildly lusty one. She slashed her tongue into his mouth and he groaned as she did.

Tamika saw her friend kissing him and she smiled seductively. She leaned over and whispered into Myra's ear.

"I think he's really for us baby girl," she purred.

Looking down Tamika saw the tent in his slacks and smiled as she saw how pronounced it was. Her hand grazed it and he inhaled sharply as he kissed Myra. Myra maned happily as he inhaled sensing he was ready and willing. What she didn't expect was Tamika to take her hand and put it on his bulge. Her own eyes widened as she felt it through his slacks. Leo's groan broke the kiss a she absently stroked his meat through his pants. She was wide eyed as she looked down and saw a bulge that made her little panties begin to soak. She looked at Tamika and licked her lips.

"We got a good one sweetie," she purred.

"Indeed we did baby girl," Tamika said sweetly.

What happened next burned into Leo's brain forever. They leaned in and passionately kissed each other. His eyes got wide as their tongues played teasingly in each others mouths. The kiss had the both of them suddenly upright on their knees over his lap so they could get closer together. Tamika's purr as they kissed made the both of them begin to grind excitedly on his legs. Leo was amazed when Tamika's hand suddenly reached out and grabbed him. She yanked on his shirt pulling him up to them and they broke the kiss and both turned to face him and took turns kissing his lips and soon it got very hot in the room.

Tamika broke off the kiss and stood up. She pulled Myra to her feet and reached down to Leo. He took her hands and she pulled him to his feet.

"Where's your room sweetie?" she asked seductively.

"This way," he said and pushed them ahead of him.

Myra giggled as she walked to the room. She stopped them suddenly and smiled to him.

"Should I maybe...?" she asked teasingly as she raised her shirt over head head and threw it to the floor.

Leo's eyes opened as she wasn't wearing a bra and her pert tits stood out begging for attention. His eyes got bigger when he noticed the gold hoops in the dark nipples. She spun on her heel and swayed into his bedroom unzipping her skirt as she went. Leo watched it fall to the floor and her graceful step out of it leaving her in her socks and panties. He looked back to see Tamika smile wildly and throw her shirt to the floor. Her large globes were encased in a sexy black lace bra. She turned to him waited.

Leo's eager hands found the snap and undid the three catches releasing the bra from her luscious tits. As she turned Leo saw the huge globes and his mouth watered at the fat nipples that stood out. She slid her skirt off and sauntered into his bedroom. Leo's head spun in circles as he saw the two vixens climb on his bed on their hands and knees and turn suddenly. They both began to curl their index fingers at him and his mind gave up the fight. He untucked his shirt and tossed it to the floor. The only thing marring his pale skin was the yin yang encased in blue flames tattooed on the left side of his chest. His muscles weren't huge, but defined well enough to make their mouths water. The ladies licked their lips as he undid his slacks and they hit the floor next to the ladies clothes and black boxers was all he was left in.

The ladies smiled hungrily as they saw the menacing bulge in his boxers. As he climbed on the bed with them they pounced. Leo was shoved to his back by Myra as she clambered along his body. Tamika joined her friend and they began to lick and bite his neck and chest. The teasing the women did to his body made every nerve in his body flare to life. From a gentle brush of their skin to a soft kiss to his neck Leo felt everything. His mind was lost in passions when he felt Tamika make the next move.

Her head slowly dipped down and her soft tongue found his nipple. He groaned as both women smiled and took one in their lips. The teasing licks and sucks made his toes curl and his cock spring to life. The blood was fully in his raging member as the two took turns licking and biting him. Leo felt like he could have died at that precise moment and he would have died complete. After what felt like long hours he heard Myra's sweet voice.

"Holy shit look at that!" she exclaimed looking at his rock hard cock.

"Oh my!" Tamika said and her accent was thick.

The two women exchanged seductive looks and looked back to Leo who was just recovering from the teasing the women had just put him through. As his eyes regained their focus he happened to see the two of them smiling so deliciously at him and Myra leaned close.

"I guess today is your lucky day huh?" she asked and kissed his lips.

He groaned into the kiss as Tamika's hand found his throbbing member. Both girls hand soon found a grip on it after he arched his hips into the handling. He moaned so loudly as they teased him and Tamika suddenly giggled.

"Well he looks more than ready to go huh, baby girl?" she purred in her delicious accent.

"I'd say he does, but he may go quick Mika," she complained.

"That's why we train him up baby girl," she purred and her head disappeared.

Leo's mind exploded when he felt Tamika's hot mouth envelop his member. His eyes rolled into the back of his skull and he almost exploded than and there if it was for Myra suddenly kissing his lips. Myra teasingly kissed him for a few seconds then she slithered down to join her friend. Myra put her hand on the back of Tamika's head and pushed her so she took more of him in her mouth.

"That's it baby...suck his fat dick!" Myra said forcefully making Tamika moan on him.

Leo felt the vibrations on his cock and nearly bought it. Somehow his mind was forcing him to hold out. He never would have lasted long like this before, but he was somehow making it happen. His mind was determined to make the most of this, even though his body was begging for release. Tamika's sweet lips bobbed up and down on his shaft for a long few minutes then he heard a hungry Myra beg for a turn. Tamika pulled off him with a loud pop and Myra eagerly gobbled his prick into her mouth.

While Tamika was refined and slow with her ministrations, again Myra was a wild one. Her eager throat flexed on him as she took his whole length down her hungry throat. She moaned and purred on him as she slobbered on his cock and pulled it from her mouth.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers