Lucky Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"God you taste so fucking good sweetie! Now be a good boy and fill my mouth.... I wanna taste you so bad," she begged as she slapped his cock off her lips.

Leo looked up in time to see her suddenly go back down on him. His eyes were bulging and he felt his toes curl from the feral passion that Myra had. It was the same passion making him feel his balls beginning to boil. What happened next again threw him for a loop as Tamika suddenly took one of his balls into her mouth and suckled it hard. A tortured cry came from Leo's throat as it continued on for what felt like an eternity.

From the sounds of Myra slurping his pole, to Tamika's purring moans as she licked and sucked his balls Leo lost it. His back straightened up as he violently spurted into Myra's eager mouth. She moaned loudly as the first spurt hit the back of her throat. She stopped bobbing her head and stroked him as he unloaded a big deposit into her eager mouth. She kept her mouth still as he finally stopped and pulled off him slowly. Leo's body shuddered as the tip passed her lips.

Tamika saw this and giggled cutely.

"Does he taste good baby?" she mused.

Myra's answer was to lean over to her friend and kiss her with a mouthful. Tamika eagerly opened her mouth to her lusty kiss and Leo was treated to another sight that would burn into his mind as they shared his load. The base lust that was in the kiss made his eyes widen and his cock stiffen. Leo watched the hungry nymphs as they swapped his cum and some of it began to dribble down their chins. Myra felt it and in a naughty display licked her lover's chin of his cream. In a nastier display Tamika licked it off her tongue.

Leo got his legs about him and sat up. The two hungry women looked to hi meagerly and pulled him to them. They shared a long tongue kiss between the three of them. It lasted for what felt like hours as the three opened licked and kissed each others lips and tongues. Tamika was getting very eager as they kissed and dipped her head to Myra's nipples. She licked and teased the rings eagerly and Myra's whimpers into Leo's mouth let him know of her satisfaction.

Leo got bold and followed suit. He sank down her neck and found the nipple Tamika was licking. He had never been with a woman who had pierced her nipples before, but he was eager for his first time. He gently licked and nipped the nipple. Myra's head fell back and her hands went to the back of both of their heads as they continued. Leo's teeth found the ring and gently he tugged on it making her moan loudly. Leo's heard the moan and took the whole nipple in his mouth and suckled it hard making Myra cry out. Tamika saw this and decided to help him make her lover feel much better.

She pulled off Myra's nipple and leaned to his ear and whispered softly, "Lick hard and tease her with small bites baby, she loves that."

Leo heard the sweet words punctuated with a bite on his neck and he complied. He licked her nipple with the flat of his tongue making her moan and a teasing nip made her legs shudder. Leo's eyes narrowed as he found her button and he began to push it relentlessly. Myra' hands found the back of his neck as he worked over one then the other nipple in similar fashion. Her legs gave out and she rolled to her back letting Leo get on top of her.

Leo growled as he began to make her squirm under him. His eyes found hers as he sucked one and the look in hers was one of pleading. He grinned and with one last bite he released her nipple. Leo blew on it with a cold breath making her arch off the bed. Watching her body tremble under him made Leo want to explore more of her lovely body.

Leo's lips traveled down her taut belly and he teased her belly button with a nip making her giggle softly. As he came to her lacy panties she was already lifting her butt eagerly. Leo's fingers hooked the sexy undies and began to slide them slowly down her long legs. Myra kept her legs close together as the undies made their way off her legs and over her ankles. As soon as they came off Leo tossed them to he floor and looked back up the path. He saw her long legs and at the top was a very wet shaved slit. Slightly up to the left he saw a tattoo that caught his attention. He began to kiss up her legs slowly and as he neared he saw it for what it was. It was a heart with an arrow through it with Tamika's name in it. He looked up to Tamika curiously and she smiled brightly as she leaned over her hips and lovingly planted a sweet kiss on the tattoo.

It hit Leo rather quickly that they were more than just friends when they kissed before, but now he came to an understanding they were more than just casual. He smiled as he watched Tamika waste no time in slithering her head further down and her tongue flashed across Myra's slit. Myra arched off the bed and her legs spread eagerly as Tamika kept slashing her tongue along Myra's suddenly fat clit. Leo's eyes widened further as he saw it also had a hoop in it. Tamika found the ring and teased it with her teeth making moans and gasps come from her lovers throat. Leo sat back and enjoyed the view. He paid close attention to how Tamika was making Myra squeal and took very astute notes in his mind. After a few minutes watching he got bold and leaned forwards. He waited for Tamika to lick her and his tongue found her fat lips suddenly. Myra shot up and squealed loudly as he it the lips and Tamika latched on to her clit.

Myra's sweet voice begged loudly "More!" many times as Leo and Tamika licked and sucked her sensitive hole. Tamika found the conditions right and nudged Leo to the side. As he move she put her head directly between her legs and latched her mouth fully on Myra's dripping hole. Her tongue went to work and Myra was suddenly lost in the pleasures of Tamika's mouth. Leo saw an opening and decided to take advantage of it. He slipped down the bed and found Tamika's legs surprisingly open. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed making her moan into Myra's hole. His finger's trailed under her tights enclosed pussy and he felt it was blazing hot. He began to rub tenderly on her box and Tamika began to buck into his hand.

"Rip her tights open baby! Eat her fucking pussy!" Myra growled loudly and Leo was shocked.

"Oh please baby! Rip them open and eat me!" Tamika said in a pleading whimper.

Leo's fingers found a hold and with a quick jerk he ripped the crotch open exposing Tamika's tiny thong she had on under. He saw her sweet pussy was dripping nectar like a faucet and his fingers ripped the thong in two and his mouth latched onto her dripping pussy with a fury. For the second time in his life Leo found himself eating a black girl out, and he was loving it! Tamika's sweet juices cascaded on his tongue as he sucked and bit her lips making her whimper and moan into Myra who in turn felt each and every vibration in her ow body. Leo stuck a finger into her slit and Tamika bucked against it as he continued to suckle her.

Leo was in pure heaven as her big ass was right in his face and his tongue was lashing away at everything in front of him. He amazingly didn't care as his tongue even found her asshole and teased it as well. Tamika began to whimper in rapid succession as her own meltdown was coming up. She tried to eat her lover as best she could, but the wild tongue Leo had was doing her in. Myra was also nearing her limit as Tamika suddenly shoved two fingers in and bit her clit ring hard. Myra's legs spasmed and clamped around her neck.

"Oh shit baby!" Myra gasped out as she came hard.

Leo heard the moans and suddenly he felt a power in him wash over his mind. Without a word he slapped Tamika's full ass and it juggled as he hit. Tamika suddenly came hard screeching into Myra's dripping pussy. Leo's fingers were thoroughly glazed as her nectar poured from her. Tamika grunted and gasped so hard into Myra he was afraid she would black out, but somehow she freed her mouth from Myra's muff and looked back at Leo.

"Slap my ass again baby," she pleaded.

Leo's hand slapped harder and she moaned loudly. Her pussy clamped on his finger very hard. He felt his grip on his sanity slip and suddenly his had lashed out again on the to her cheek and Tamika cried out as she spasmed again. Leo lost himself and his hand rained down spank after spank on her ass making Tamika mewl and moan at each one. Myra looked on as he spanked her and the grin on her face was a purely lustful one. She knew of Tamika's weakness for spanking and as each blow rained down she knew that her lover was about to come. Wanting to get into the act she pulled away from her head and crawled to join Leo at her ass. When she got there she looked at Leo's glazed face and her tongue slashed along his cheek and chin. She moaned as she licked her lover's sweet nectar from his face. She looked into his eyes and he took a moment to savagely kiss her.

As they kissed Myra's hand ran over her lover's ass and she caressed the spanked area with her cool hand making Tamika shudder softly. Leo broke the kiss and Myra leaned over Tamika's burning ass and licked the cheeks lovingly. She kissed and rubbed her cheek along the full ass and bit the cheeks teasingly. Her lover's whimpers were born of knowledge and Tamika was now at her lover's tender mercies. Myra suddenly looked up at Leo and in a teasing voice she spoke.

"You know we are lovers Leo?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Did you know she loves to be fucked on her hands and knees" she purred and licked Tamika's burning cheek making Tamika cry out.

"Does she now?" he asked his voice suddenly deeper.

"Mmm...she does, but what's more she loves white men," she purred teasingly.

Leo's hard cock was dripping precum as he was suddenly very read to go further than he would have ever imagined

"I guess it is my lucky day isn't it?' he asked and Myra giggled.

"Slip that fat cock into her baby. Fuck my sweetie hard and maybe I'll show what else she loves," Myra purred as she spread Tamika's ass cheeks open showing him a very aroused pussy and a puckered asshole.

Myra grabbed Leo's rod and sucked it a few times making it nice and wet. As soon as it was to her liking she began to guide him to her lover's hot depths. Tamika gasped as Leo's cock head pushed into her and began to shake as he continued on into her. After a long bout of Myra's teasingly slow pace she smiled and pulled him back out. Tamika whimpered pathetically as Myra sucked him a few more times then pushed him back in. Tamika moaned as this time Myra pushed his hips hard until he settled in her. Tamika's head dropped down to the mattress as he began to buck his hips in and out of her slowly. Leo's eyes rolled into his head as he began to sap his hips into hers and the sounds of Tamika's sweet voice egged him on.

"Harder baby!" she begged and he complied.

Myra smiled devilishly as Leo's hips began to slap hard into hers and she got to her back and slid under her lover's body. She bit and teased her fat nipples as they swayed in front of her face making Tamika gasp loudly. Leo's pace began to pick up and Myra got more creative. She wiggled under between her lover's open legs and stroked her legs softly making Tamika squeal in delight. Myra's lips came up and found her fat engorged button and began to flick her tongue on it as Leo's cock hammered into her. Like Myra Tamika had her clit pierced and she tugged the clit ring as often as she could making her lover spasm on Leo's dick.

Leo saw how naughty Myra was being and something in him got creative. After he rammed into Tamika he pulled out and aimed lover spearing Myra's hungry mouth. Myra moaned as his nectar laden cock split her lips and went into her throat. Myra sucked him hard and he withdrew and put himself back in Tamika who shrieked in pleasure as he hit her spot. Leo took note of this and changed his rhythm so every third pump he took out and pumped into Myra's mouth a few times then reinserted himself in Tamika. Leo's mind was lost in his own lusts when he suddenly felt Tamika shifting on him. He gripped her hips and suddenly slapped her ass hard making her scream. Tamika's head flew back as she unleashed a torrent of profanities.

"OH god fuck me you ass! Fuck my sweet pussy! Fuck me goddammit!" she screamed loudly.

Myra giggled and rolled out from under her. She got behind Leo and pinched his nipples as he bucked into her. She bit his neck and whispered into his ear.

"Fuck her sweet pussy baby! Give her that white dick she craves so fucking much! Oh she loves being a slut baby, give it to her," she purred and pinched his nipples harder.

Leo drove into Tamika with a fury that he never knew he had in him. He plowed her depths as hard as he could and was rewarded with screams and howls from Tamika's slutty throat. All the women he had been with to this point were nothing compared to this goddess on her knees in front of him being hammered by his cruel cock. He slapped her ass again and this time it was the one. Tamika's orgasm began in her raging inferno of a slit and erupted like a volcano. Leo felt the molten nectar as it flooded his cock and balls as she threw her head back and let out a chocked gasp then collapsed face down into the bed. As she lay ass up her pussy spasmed wildly on his cock and she gripped the sheets tight. Her mouth was incapable of making noise and soon she was just shaking. Leo felt every vibration on his cock and every flex of her sweet hole. He slowly began to pull out and she whimpered and her whole body shook wildly causing her to come again.

Leo had never seen a woman get off so hard or so quickly as this. It seemed that for every inch out of her she came again and again. Leo finally got himself out of her and she flopped to her side mewling on the bed. Myra came from behind Leo and crawled to her lover's side. She began to kiss her sweet lips and pulled her close. Tamika was shaking violently in Myra's arms and Leo was shocked at how bad she was going on. Her lips were full of Myra's, but he could tell she was ready to cry out at any moment. Myra finally got her lover under control and looked up to Leo.

"Looks like you did too good on her baby," she purred.

Leo noticed when she laid Tamika back her eyes were glazed over and she was totally out of it. What he felt next was Myra suddenly push him backwards. Leo landed on his back and Myra crawled up his body like a hunger tigress. She licked and nipped along his body as she crawled up him. The sensation of her sensual body dragging itself along his still on fire cock was maddening, but Leo kept his cool as she got to his lips and devoured them. They kissed like a pair of long lost lovers and soon he felt Myra open her legs and straddle his crotch. Myra pulled off his lips and sat up straight on him. Leo's hands instinctively found her hips and Myra moaned happily.

"And I didn't have to ask," she complimented.

Leo's hands roamed up and down her hips making Myra coo at his touch. She ground her dripping pussy along the length of his cock for a long time. They teased each other with rubs and playful pinches for quite a while when Myra suddenly looked down at Leo and her face became coy.

"So you ready for the ride of your life baby?" she purred.

"Are you?" he teased back and slapped her ass making her moan.

"Oh shit baby do that again," she purred and he did.

Myra's eyes fluttered as she sank back on him without a word. Tamika's pussy was tight and hot, but Myra's was far tighter. She clamped on him from the moment he entered him and each inch in she squeezed him hard. Myra took nearly a minute to sink fully on him and when he was imbedded in her her eyes fluttered. While she was truthful about Tamika's love for white men, she had a secret all her own.

"So you loving this baby?' she purred.

"God yes!" Leo hissed.

"Never been with a black girl before baby?' she teased.

"Aside from Tamika, no," he responded honestly.

"Well?" she asked teasingly.

"I fucking love it," he said and sat up suddenly.

Myra gasped as the angle changed and he grabbed her suddenly. He pulled her close to him and he aggressively kissed her thick lips. Leo kissed her like a demon possessed and that was all Myra needed to begin her gyrations. She drove her hips back and forth on him like a mad woman. Her bucks were frantic from the get go and as they savagely kissed she moaned like a whore in heat. She needed him in her so badly fro mall they had done up to now and she was happy for how hot he was being. She began to bounce on his cock and Leo's hands found her ass helping her buck on him. He looked into her eyes as she broke the kiss and the feral passion in her eyes was driving him wild. The minutes drug on and on as she wildly bucked on him. The only sounds they made were desperate pants and grunts of savage pleasure as he plunged in and out of her soaking depths. Myra suddenly felt him shift and she was on her back. She wrapped her legs around his back and in a pleading voice begged him so naughtily.

"Fuck me baby! Fill me up with your hot come baby! Oh please fuck me!" she begged.

Leo drove into her sung hole like a lunatic. Her cries and whimpers filled the room and suddenly he felt Tamika bite his neck hard. Leo groaned as she did and as suddenly as it began he looked down to see her kiss Myra on the lips with a passion he though impossible. They wildly kissed as he propped himself up and began to savage Myra's womb. Myra couldn't contain her passions and after only a minute of his savage pumps she clamped on him and squealed into Tamika's mouth. Her orgasm was as violent as her lovers and soon she was bucking on him furiously. Leo felt the vice like grip of her thighs as she came and suddenly he felt his balls tighten up. He threw his head back and as hard as he had ever come before unleashed a torrent of seed into Myra's waiting depths.

Myra felt each and every spurt as it hit her and she howled in pleasure. Leo grunted loudly and shook as he continued to spasm and soon his thick seed dripped out of her pussy. Tamika saw it and eagerly went between her legs. Tamika's tongue lapped at the mixed juices and she savored each drop of the treat. Leo watched in awe as Tamika lost herself in her ministrations. For what seemed like hours she devoured Myra's abused hole to get at his seed. Suddenly she turned and sucked him into her mouth and her normally reserved blow job turned into a nasty, messy affair. Leo sat back on his legs as she sucked him and stroked him.

Leo teetered on his heels and fell to his side as she would not relinquish her hold on his cock. Leo groaned loudly as his cock needed very little in the way of prompting to come back to life. Myra watched her eager lover with her new toy and smiled darkly. She raised her hips to allow what was left of his seed in her to sink in. She hungrily watched them go at it and her mind was made up, they were going to keep him. Myra had never had a man fuck her with the unbridled intensity that Leo had just done, and she wasn't about t let him get away. She knew that Tamika would be fine with it, she loved white guys after all, so Leo would be a perfect fit for them.

Knowing one last thing Tamika loved she got to her hands and knees and crawled to Leo's head. She leaned over his head and kissed his lips sweetly. After a short, but sensual, kiss she opened her eyes and looked into his. She leaned down and got next to his ear.

"Ever fuck a girl in her ass baby?" she purred.

"Never," he groaned.

"Tamika loves feeling a hard cock slide in and out of her ass. She feels so dirty when I do it with our strap-on at home. I think that maybe you'll win her over forever if you do it too," she offered.

Leo groaned and his head fell back as Tamika sucked him hard making him unable to answer.

"Is that what you want Tamika? You want Leo here to fuck your slutty ass?" she said in a forceful tone.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers