Lucky Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
45 Followers

"I know, but did you ever think we'd be doing this?" He asked, shaking his head as he stared up at the ceiling, sighing and holding his dick in his hand. He itched and rubbed before letting it go and placing his hands around her again, feeling her smooth silky skin. It was like being back in high school with her.

"No, this was like a fantasy of mine, but I never thought it would have happened or like it did. I mean, is this a one time thing?" Angie asked, reminding him so much of Megan, and the way she was always worrying about her reputation or whatever.

"No need to worry, honey. I'm going to be here for you, and we'll do this as often as I can. I don't get any from Martha anyway, so you're going to be the only one pleasuring Daddy, k?" He squeezed her shoulders and kissed her lips tenderly. He was gaining another powerful urge to spank her again, but he held it back, thinking that he'd like to do something else with his new fucktoy. "So did you like anal, baby? I know how Megan and you always seem to be repulsed by it."

"It hurt a lot, but I could get into it...maybe," she answered tickling his side as she giggled and nuzzled her head against his chest.

"Like you need more time with the experience? Hmm...how about we do it again right now? I'll be more gentle and accommodating. I know you'll like it more the second time." He had already begun to sit up, letting her lay there and ponder. She shrugged her shoulders and moved to sit up on her knees.

"Well, I need to get wet first, right? It would hurt less if we get it lubed or something." She started looking around for something, but he already knew of what to do.

"Lay down on your back and spread your legs wide, cumslut," he said this lovingly, a twinkle in his eye as he pulled her down by her ankles gently. She lowered and bent her legs at the knee and opened, revealing to him a most gorgeous pussy, fat lips, shaven and glistening with wetness. "Mmm.."

He took a hand and placed it on her pussy, rubbing the thumb in to separate, and then took it away, pushing on her inner thighs to spread out more. He then saw the hole of her pussy and even the bud of her clit, and he smirked, nudging his fingers in and around to rub and tease. The moans started up as he pumped one finger in and then slipped in another. She gushed and moaned for more. His middle, pointer, and then his ring finger shoved up into her, and gasping, she fucked his hand like it was a cock. She grew wild and loud, nasty as he slammed it into her with zealotry. Her ass gleamed after she soaked the sheets with her juices, and he patted the bottom of her ass that he could while she lay on his back, driven to crazed desire by his finger fucks. This dirty old man was loving every bit of the young girl's pleasure, because he knew what he was getting in the end.

He brought her to lay on her stomach, with his fingers still buried inside and then rubbed her milk all over her ass, in between, and around her asshole. It was still sore as he touched it and she clenched up, but he probed with his middle and got her up on her hind legs and hands. She spread the ass as wide as she could, pushing the ripe flesh up into the air like an offering for the sex gods. He was just their deliverer.

Raising up, he stood and got over her with his legs apart. Removing the finger, he eased his cock down, feeling her stretch and quiver with the 9 inch cock swelling up inside the small hole and canal. He pulled back, and she groaned, breathing between her teeth and then releasing.

"Don't squeeze," he advised, holding her ass apart and leaning down for another slow thrust inward. "Just let it go in and out, baby. Mmm, feels good."

Bill was enjoying this, liking anal was a challenge that most girls wouldn't accept, and he was teaching her how. He had never had so much control over anyone or anything in his whole life, and here he was, telling a young girl how to get him off, how to take this dick into her sweet ass. It was a number on his mind, that all this time, this was what he had been missing.

Every thrust sped up the next, and after about 10 minutes of slow, passionate taking of her bottom, he began to feel the tension loosening. Her arms jiggled and smacked against his with every deep rogering he pounded in. He wasn't going to go to town just yet, letting it continue to quicken naturally and gently. Looking at her face, he saw the streams of tears down her cheeks and her hands gripping the sheets, but she was moaning. He brought one of the hands away from groping her ass and pushed two fingers into her pussy. The rhythmic push and pull of both holes sent her into a flurry of spasms and uncontrollable rocking. Pretty soon, he was fucking her ass harder and faster, ramming it in and letting her take it. She did this well, just to his liking, and every penetration was another scream or hiss or wince, whatever position she took, he received it with a good smile and jerk. The cum spewed out of him and into her ass once more, gushing and squirting from her hole as it flowed in from the head of his dick. It grew even more slippery, and the last few moments of their anal were fast and precise thrusts in and out of the crack of her ass.

Drained, once more, he lay down behind her, with his dick on her ass and felt her squeeze and loosen as she tried to remain calm. He was going to fall asleep, and he didn't want his dick to ever leave her body. She leaned forward and rocked on it for awhile, pleasuring him somewhat as he felt her bounce and cry out. Angie was doing it for him. Every time he groaned her name or said something dirty, she only bounced harder, even though he was limp. In his lap, she was like an animal, massaging his crotch with her ass and moaning as he played idly with her pussy. The rest of the night was just as such, a cockfest for Bill, something that he had never dreamed of, that Angie would have been the one to be there for him all night, whenever he needed a kiss, or a blow job, or a really good anal fuck.

vierge
vierge
45 Followers
12