Lucky Camper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDwake2001
SDwake2001
159 Followers

Jack looked back. Kelly was out and Mel was still in her own little world in the front. He dipped his finger within Fawn's folds, feeling the growing moisture. She lightly stroked him up and down, sinking her head lower down his side, until she was bent at the waist, head in his lap. She softly took his head into her mouth and lightly sucked. He continued to slide his finger in and out of her folds, caressing her clit and occasionally sinking into her depths.

Fawn bobbed her head up and down his cock, soaking it in her spit, then pumped with her hand using the extra lubrication to smooth out her stroke. She cupped her mouth around the head and softly sucked while she masturbated him. He started to pay extra attention to her clit, rubbing the little nub with his thumb while curving his middle finger into her hole. Fawn moaned onto his cock, a delicious feeling and he glanced at Mel to see if she noticed.

Mel had a small smile on her face and Jack was struck again at how delicate and tiny the girl was. She hadn't seemed to notice anything. Jack continued to finger fuck Fawn, slipping a second finger into her tight snatch. It wasn't the easiest angle but it was unbelievably sexy to be quietly playing with each other, Fawn's kid sister just a few feet away.

Fawn started to bob her head up and down, never taking more than the first few inches into her mouth, her hand pumping furiously. Jack didn't like handjobs normally, girls rarely kept the right pressure but Fawn's grip was perfect and with the addition of her mouth he could feel the cum surging in his balls. He curled his fingers forward trying to find her g-spot while his thumb continued to diddle her clit.

Fawn squirmed and softly moaned again. "Fuck me, I'm close," she whispered.

"Me too."

Jack slipped a third finger into Fawn's sopping cunt and her tight hole swallowed it without any problem. She shuddered and gasped but didn't slow down her own movements. Jack felt himself passing the point of no return.

"Now."

Fawn clamped down around his head and swallowed, sucking up each blast of his sperm as his balls contracted. When his dick softened and he pulled her head up she twisted in his lap showing her empty mouth. She smiled and then shuddered as her own orgasm crashed through her. She pulled Jack's hand out of her soaking cunt and put his fingers in her mouth and sucked her juices off of them.

Just as she straightened out her bikini and slid back across the observer's seat, Mel shouted out that she saw a bald eagle. Jack almost jumped when Kelly chimed in.

Has that little vixen been awake this whole time?

Surreptitiously he slipped his cock back inside his shorts and quickly tied the laces. They had just entered a bend in the river that made a deep slow moving pool. He throttled down and then pulled out an anchor out of a bin and anchored the boat by the bow.

He asked who was ready for drinks and all the girls agreed that was a good idea. Jack only cracked a Snapple, he didn't drink while driving the boat, but he quickly mixed Midori sours for the girl's. They all agreed the green concoctions were far better than their lemonade and vodka. It was a perfect spot to hangout, the boat slowly spun on its single anchor, half in shade and half out. The girls decided to take a little dip to cool off and he jumped in with them.

He was a strong swimmer, but when they all ganged up on him he struggled fight off their sexy arms and legs, not to mention the delicious tits they were squeezing against him. He broke free and got out some vests. He showed them how to make a lake diaper; sitting inside a vest allowing you to float without struggle and they all agreed that while it looked like shit, it was mighty comfortable.

The girl's asked for another round which he quickly made. At one point Kelly floated by. "Better save yourself for later. I'll be upset if Fawn took all of you." Her devilish smile made it clear she had seen at least some of what had happened before they stopped. The girls paused their horseplay to drink the fruity midori sours.

"These are going to sneak up on me quick." Mel giggled. "Where have these delicious things been my whole life?"

Jack laughed with the others. He didn't feel bad about giving the girls alcohol, he had travelled when he was younger and America was one of the few countries that denied young adults access to liquor. It hadn't hurt him when he was eighteen and drinking in Germany and he couldn't see how it hurt eighteen year olds drinking in the U.S.

Soon enough the girl's drinks were gone and they were back to trying to drown him. It was harder for them to sink him under water due to his vest, but they did their best. While fighting off Mel's tenacious attacks he accidently hooked a finger in her swim top and the ties came undone. Now he was truly distracted, the pixie's peach sized tits were just as tan as her older sister and the nipples were similar. Currently they were rock hard from the cool water and the excitement of the water fight. They looked like Hershey kisses and Jack wouldn't have minded finding out how they tasted.

Mel didn't seem to care that she was topless and jumped on top of Jack's shoulders trying to drive him under the water. One of the other girl's took that opportunity to fondle his cock through the gaping armpits of the life vest he was sitting in. He wasn't sure who but guessed Kelly was to blame. With one large hand he swung Mel around by the waist. Her naked tit brushed his lips as he twisted her around and flung her away.

She came out of the water laughing. She untied the other string of her top and flung the tiny cloth onto the back of the boat. Kelly and Fawn shrugged and undid their own tops tossing them up into the boat as well. Jack wasn't about to complain, not while looking at three of the prettiest sets of tits he had ever seen. He wasn't worried about others complaining either. For one, the Narrows were known for huge parties during the busiest weekends and they would hear any other boat coming and would have time to get decent if they wanted.

The girls played around for another fifteen minutes before deciding they were hungry. They all got out of the water and he fixed them a third round while they made sandwiches. None of them made any effort to put their tops back on; instead each of them claimed one of the open lounging areas and made themselves comfortable. Jack leaned back on the lounger right behind the captain's chair and appreciated the view.

It got even better when first Fawn and then Kelly both undid the strings on their bottoms so to eliminate tan lines on their sweet little asses. From his vantage point in the back he couldn't see Mel's little bubble butt, but he wouldn't be surprised if she had done the same.

After a few minutes, Kelly sleepily asked if Jack would rub sunscreen on her back. He grabbed a handy bottle of Hawaiian Tropics and squirted a bit in his hands. He started with her shoulders and worked the lotion in while massaging her muscles. Kelly purred her appreciation and stretched like a cat. He spent a long time working lotion down her back, rubbing his hands over the sides of her breasts, taking the opportunity to slide under them and play with her nipples too.

"Bad Jack"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no."

Jack continued down the small of her back and then started on her ass. Of the three girls Kelly probably had the best ass. It was a perfect round ball of muscle and just asked to be played with. He kneaded her tight glutes, fingers slipping down to tease her cunt lips. Kelly sighed and opened her legs to give him easier access. Her beautiful pussy spread before him. Her inner lips were open and he could see her inviting hole. He spent a moment teasing her, sliding his fingers around her lips, brushing her clit and even brushing over her beautiful pink starfish that sat right above. She moaned and spread her legs even wider. Ignoring the invitation he continued down her legs finishing with her beautiful feet.

"You're done." He gave her ass a loud smack as he stood up and ignored her complaints. "I've got two more customers waiting, can't have you hogging all my time."

"That's right you greedy bitch, it's my turn." Fawn looked over at her complaining friend and laughed.

"Dibs on thirds," Melanie called from the front lounger.

He turned to Fawn and did the reverse of what he had done for Kelly. Fawn had beautiful tiny feet, no more than a size six, perfectly proportioned. Her nails were painted with a French nail, with purple Hibiscus flowers on the big toes, the same shade of purple that Kelly's toes were painted. He paid special attention to her calves and thighs, sliding his hands up to the junction between her legs and then back down, just grazing her tight little pussy each time. Fawn whined in frustration as he teased her but didn't take it any further. He then massaged her tight little ass, her cheeks disappearing in his large hands. Finally, he gave her a deep massage on her upper back and shoulders. With another smack he announced she was done.

"Tease."

"I aim to please Ma'am."

"Get me all wound up and then ignore me. I'll get even later."

"I don't make the rules, I just play by them."

"Hey, I called next." Melanie's sweet voice drifted from the bow.

Jack's arms and hands, not to mention his knees where tired from the dual massage. He called back, "Just a minute. Going to the cooler he grabbed a Snapple and chugged down about half of it.

Fuck it we're not leaving for a bit.

Breaking his own rule of no drinking, knowing they wouldn't be leaving for a while he spiked the rest of the bottle with some Sapphire gin. It was refreshing and he enjoyed the cool breeze brushing across his chest. Jack knew he was in decent shape. Almost forty-four and always fairly athletic, he had started working out regularly after his divorce. Six foot three, he currently weighed about two hundred pounds, most of it muscle with just a little extra at the waistline. His hair was still dark auburn brown and there were just a few gray hairs in his goatee to show his age. But these girls were wearing him out. He needed to recover from the constant sexual titillation coursing through his veins. He hadn't been this perpetually horny since high school.

"Ok, I'm coming ready or not."

"Oh, I'm definitely ready." Mel looked over her shoulder as Jack moved into the bow, one perfect breast showing under her bent arm.

Jack stopped and swallowed. The eighteen year old was completely nude. She was a tiny bit of perfection decorating the front of his boat. Her ass was so small and tight that her anal starfish peeked out between the cleft cheeks. Her perfect little pussy was on display between her legs as well. Jack wouldn't have been surprised if he started to drool looking at the beautiful young girl.

"Shoulders or feet?" Jack's voice was a bit hoarse. "Where do you want me to start?"

"Either, but my ass wants lots of attention."

Jack scooted closer and then smacked her on the butt. His big hand caught her cheek perfectly and the echo snapped across the water. Her huge eyes got even wider and then a Cheshire grin spread across her face.

"If that's what you want to do, than spank away." Mel's grin was a mix of Kelly's little devil and Fawn's beautiful soul scorching smile.

It was all Jack could do to not attack her right there. He restrained himself. The other two knew the score and he was sure of their attentions. But Melanie was so tiny and seemed so young it was tough to be sure he wasn't making assumptions, even more than could be assumed about her being bare naked on his boat.

He squirted a large amount of sunscreen on her back, causing her to yelp it was cold and then massaged it in. He ignored her perfect little ass and moved to her feet. Melanie was a miniature version of Fawn, who was no giant herself, and his hands dwarfed every part of her delectable body. He noticed for the first time she had a delicate chain of flowers tattooed around her right ankle dipping down her foot.

Finally he finished the rest of her body and slid his hands up her thighs stopping just short of the cleft below her ass. "Your ass needs lots of attention?"

"Mm-hmm." Mel 's face was tucked into the crook of her left arm and her eyes were closed.

Jack lightly spanked her. "Like that?"

"Mmmm-hmmm." Mel was almost purring.

"Or like this?" Jack ran his thumbs under her cheeks, brushing the sides of her little pussy, and his fingers spread across her tiny butt. Her cunt lips were more exposed than Fawn, but her pussy was still a tight little clamshell. Jack's big hands kneaded her ass, pulling the cheeks open exposing her barely hidden starfish and opening her lower lips. His thumbs brushed her pussy pulling the outer lips open. He could see clear fluid dripping out of her inner canal and running down the front of her thighs.

"Yes." Mel's voice was a whisper.

"Or maybe like this?" Jack used his thumbs to open her tight little pussy even more, leaned forward and licked her from the top of her cunt all the way over her pink little rosebud.

"Fuck yes." Mel moaned.

Again and again he bathed her pussy and her ass with his tongue. His tongue slowly lapped along each lip, softly sucking them into his mouth, before moving on to the next. Melanie spread her legs wider and raised her ass into the air allowing him better access. Her pussy looked like a flower; a pink rose, open petals around a glorious center. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass to his nose. Even there she smelled like jasmine and spices. His tongue couldn't get enough of her delicious juices; he lapped up her nectar as it poured from her gaping little hole.

She moaned as his tongue slid deep into her tunnel, twirling around as he teased and prodded. She moaned even louder when he licked her rosebud and pushed the tip of his tongue into her darkest hole. Still probing her ass with his tongue, he slid one hand down and rubbed her clit.

Melanie softly groaned into the plush cushions of the X-star. He didn't think that the other two could see what they were doing in the bow of the boat, the bulkhead blocked their view, plus they were almost asleep when he left them. He felt like maybe he should have asked Fawn first before devouring her little sister, but who could blame him when she was obviously there for the eating.

Still rubbing her clit with one hand and teasing her ass with his tongue, he slid his free hand down and put one large finger into her tight hole. Her pussy squeezed his finger like a vise. She was soaking wet but even still she was amazingly tight. Pulling the finger out he rubbed her lips and the rim of her vaginal opening before slipping the finger back in. This time he could feel the suction as her inner muscles pulled him deeper.

Mel arched off the cushion, shoving her butt into his face, grinding his tongue deeper into her ass. She continued to moan softly into the crook of her left arm and reached back with her right placing her tiny fingers over his hand and sliding his finger in and out of herself faster. He brushed her hand aside and lifted her hips higher. She was so light she was easy to hold up. She gasped louder when he pulled his tongue out of her ass and lapped at her cunt again. When he slid his finger, fresh from her pussy, one knuckle deep into her ass, she shuddered and a geyser of clear fluid threatened to drown him.

Her body tensed as she was wracked with one orgasm after another, soft gasps and moans as he continued to play her body like an instrument. Finally her eyes rolled back and she fell limp. At first Jack was worried something might have happened, but when he saw her chest slowly rising and falling he realized she must have passed out.

He was rock hard and aching to plunge his cock into someone, but knew the girls would have plans for later. Instead he got up and with a step to the bat winged prow of the boat he dove into the water. When his head broke the surface he looked up into Fawn's angelic face.

"I should have gone last. I think she got a better massage."

Kelly laughed her agreement.

They spent the rest of the day out on the main lake. The girls continued to drink, but only got a little buzzed. The combination of activity, food and time wore off any lasting effect. Every time Jack caught Melanie's eye she broke out in an almost shy smile that would quickly become almost as devilish as Kelly's.

Each of the girls tried wakeboarding and succeeded in getting up after lots of coaching. Fawn almost lost her bottoms on one crash and a passing pontoon got a show that surely made the old man driver's day even if his leather faced crone of a wife immediately berated him to stop looking at the little hussy.

They made it back to camp around six Now that they were off the water he cracked open an IPA and made the girls lemon drops. As he drank his beer he prepared the carne asada he planned to barbecue that night.

What could be better than the last twenty-four hours?

SDwake2001
SDwake2001
159 Followers
12