Lucky Guy

Story Info
A man's wife drinks and sleeps around, he likes it.
1k words
3.17
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a lucky guy. Some people think they're lucky, but I know I'm lucky, because I won the lottery. My wife and I were struggling working poor, but now she never has to work again. She used to drink fairly heavily on weekends, but home with nothing to do all day she been soused most nights lately. I don't mind, because my wife is horny when she's drunk, so lately she's always horny.

She's gorgeous, another reason I'm lucky. We're both in our late 20s. She has long red hair, a round firm ass, and some nice double D breasts. She's got bright green eyes; and pouty lips, made for kissing and sucking cock. We're both in our late twenties, she doesn't look as young as she used to, but she's still beautiful to me.

One afternoon I came home from a day of golf and found her still in the bedroom. She'd just taken a couple of bottles of wine back to bed with her and was laying naked, spread eagle on top of the sheets. Cum was leaking from her pussy. I don't know who her lover is, or if it's even only one. It could be the mailman or one of the neighbors, all I know is whenever I'm gone for more than a few hours somebody comes and fucks my wife, and she's usually too wasted to bother covering up for it at all.

I went to wake her up; it took a bit of work to get her roused. When she finally did she didn't even open her eyes, she just mumbled something I couldn't understand and started groping me. With my help she found my dick and started sucking it.

When she has had a few drinks my wife has no gag reflex, she deep throated my eight inch cock for several minutes. I love watching her head bob up and down, her red lips wrapped around my shaft. After a bit she seemed to wake up a little and say "Good morning! You're home early."

I wasn't home early, but she had probably slept in and not checked the time. I moved down and began fucking her pussy. She seemed to have forgotten herself and let out a squeal of surprise when I entered her. I thrust into her repeatedly, and she moaned slightly with each motion. I brought her to orgasm several times before coming myself.

After enjoying the afterglow for an hour or so I decided we should go out to dinner. It took some wrangling to get my wife into cloths and halfway presentable. I got her into a little black dress, very short and very tight; she needed to lean on me to get through most of it, and this lead to plenty of mutual groping. I didn't suggest she wear panties and she didn't think of it. I wouldn't know how to help her with her makeup, so she had to manage herself. She managed not to smear anything, but she put way too much on, she looked very sleazy, with bright red lips and dark eye shadow.

I took her to a nice restaurant, where she had more wine. We talked and laughed, while she nearly fell out of the top of her dress. The waitress gave us dirty looks, but she kept refilling the wine glasses, so she can't have been too upset. Other men stared at my wife, to the annoyance of their wives and girlfriends. At the end of the meal I had to help my wife walk to the car, she leaned heavily on me, and we both took the opportunity to feel each other up.

She decided she didn't want to go home yet, that we need to do something else. I decided we should go to a bar, and she liked the idea, she apparently hadn't had enough to drink yet. I took her to a dance club, and bought her a martini. We hung found a table, and she had several more martinis, then she decided she wanted to dance. We got out on the floor, and she grinded against me and I groped her. After a few songs I wanted to return to the table, she followed me but wanted to dance again before I was ready. I let her go off by herself. Pretty soon she'd attracted some new dance partners.

Several guys were taking turns dancing with her, but they were really just feeling her up. Pretty soon they had taken her tits out right in front of everyone. They were taking turns sucking her tits, and some began fingering her pussy. All she did was moan with pleasure while they all but held her up. I decided I needed to do something about this, so in between songs I took her by the hand and lead her back to the table.

The guys who had been dancing with her followed along like lost puppies, but seemed to think their fun was over. I told them it wasn't, they could do anything they wanted, and they just had to buy her a drink first. It was a dark club, but the management must have seen the line forming and just not cared. Men brought drinks, mostly shots, and fucked her brains out.

She did anal, tit fucking, and lot's of vaginal. She tried a couple blow jobs, but they were sloppy to begin with and she kept stopping to drink more so the guys gave up and either switched or got a hand job. Nobody seemed to care about protection. After last call I carried her out to the car, we walked down the street with her tits hanging out and her skirt riding up above her pussy. There was cum in her hair and running down her legs. She was really out of it but still horny enough to suck my dick on the drive home. I got her in, threw her down on the bed and fucked her until the sun came up.

She was pretty hung over in the morning, but a little hair of the dog helped with that. A few weeks later I came home and my wife gave me the good news. She's pregnant. I don't know if it's mine, there are a lot of other people in the game, but I figure I'll win; after all, I'm a lucky guy.