Lucky Leap Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I understood, and gave her another kiss and a friendly, "Glad you read that article." "Me, too!" she said, not exactly rushing me out the door, despite the time. Now, to be honest, most women do not look their best when they are as Ashley was—just having had the shit fucked out of her, hair matted with olive oil and cum, and naked body drenched in them, especially under florescent kitchen lights—but I drank in one long parting look at her, and she was still a solid 10. I gave her a parting kiss, which she turned into a French kiss, before I broke it off with an open-handed smack on her butt and ran to my car. She stood there naked in the threshold of the door and watched me back down the driveway. "I owe you one!" she hollered, bending over and pointing a finger at her butthole.

I got headed out by going around the circle drive in front. As I pulled out into the street, there was a Civic just making a right into her drive, and I got a good look at the driver. She was the spitting image of Ashley, and had to be her sister, apparently her twin sister!

I wondered if she, too, had read that same article. Or maybe another one about twins doing a menage a trois. Perhaps I should have stayed a little longer to find out. After all, February 29th had already proven to be an awfully lucky leap day.

12