Lucky Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"Maybe by next week...provided they've healed enough by then. We see the doctor again on Friday for more x-rays. We should know for sure by then just how well he's doing."

"Oh, that reminds me," Dad quickly added. "Don't forget, my sister and our niece will be coming to pay us a visit for a week, they're curious to see how Jim's doing for one thing, but...it's also been almost two years now since we've seen them last."

Mom sighed. "I know. And just when things start getting interesting and exciting around here, we end up with guests in the house. And you know damn good and well, your sister and I don't get along very well, though admittedly...I am looking forward to seeing my niece again. I really have missed seeing her these past couple of years. Only wish Diane had allowed Bethany to come out and visit us last year by herself the way she wanted to. But then of course your sister...if she couldn't get away too, she wasn't about to let Bethany come all by herself either."

Dad reluctantly had started dressing again, just as we all did. "You know damn good and well that was more George's fault than it was my sister's. He always has been a strict disciplinarian. He's never agreed with the way you and I raised Jim, always thinking and saying we were too liberal, too easy going on him. Just as he's always been with Bethany, hardly ever letting her out of his sight, let alone letting her even date. Hell Carol, she's Twenty now...only a few months away from turning twenty one, and I'm willing to bet...she's still a fucking virgin!"

"She may well be...but that's her choice, not her fathers, regardless of what he says," mom replied back. "Though admittedly...now that she's finally left him, perhaps some of that will change. I've always found it interesting that you and your sister could be so polar opposites from one another in your beliefs and the way you acted. Even though you once told me...you and your sister were just as close growing up together, as Kathy and I were."

I noticed a curious look come into dad's eyes upon hearing her say that, though dad thought better of continuing on the conversation here. "That was a long time ago honey...Diane's been through a lot, made some personal decisions for herself, though marrying George wasn't a very good one as far as I'm concerned. The others...well, things change, people change...life goes on, even amongst family."

And with that, dad left the room, leaving me to sit there and wonder.

I wondered too about my cousin Bethany...though she hated being called that. Something I knew and remembered. Which is why I only called her Beth, something my now Ex-Uncle George hated my doing and constantly reminded me of that. Whenever we were alone together at least, I continued calling her Beth. Something she was always appreciative of, and once...even showing me just how much she had been. Much to my surprise.

**

As mom and my Aunt went about preparing breakfast for everyone, dad had wheeled me outside to the patio table where he as usual was content to sip his coffee and read the paper. Enjoying the peace and quiet of simply being outside again, I closed my eyes...not in sleep, but in thought. I smiled inwardly, remembering times past, that last trip out to see them when Beth had graduated from high school back then, and what had happened afterwards. Something to this day, I still had many fond memories thinking back on, even more so now...knowing that they...that she, would soon be here again.

I'd always been affectionately close to my cousin to begin with, though that was due to having a bit of a crush on her in the first place. Something I honestly had never acted on of course, I mean after all...she was my cousin. And Beth in fact, aside from her teasing me on occasion, had never once hinted at, or suggested anything even remotely sexual in nature...again, aside from a bit of teasing here and there, a dirty joke or two...or sex secrets we sometimes shared. So maybe in a way perhaps...that could be construed as semi-sexual in nature between us. But the fact was...even if either one of us entertained thoughts about that, we never once ever acted on them.

Until that last night just before we came home, which was the last time I'd seen her.

Up until that very evening, the entire weeks stay had actually been a fairly pleasant one. Uncle George was his usual self, but not overly obnoxious the way I most often found him to be. Until Beth had asked to be allowed to stay out late for the senior graduation party, something he refused to let her do. Curfew was still eleven o'clock, come hell or high water, as long as she was living there, according to my uncle anyway. And just because she had graduated, and was of legal age even...so long as she lived under his roof...she was to live by his rules. Period!

It was the first time mom had ever directly tried to but in...which naturally ended in words being said that had ended the night...our last night, with more than a little friction hanging over everyone. Diane had been forced to side with her husband of course, though I felt like she had initially tried to keep from taking any side. George of course, wasn't about to let her do that, insisting she back up his reasoning against my mother. We all ended up retiring to bed far earlier than expected because of it. Beth had stormed off to her own room in a huff, crying, upset...and perfectly content to remain there for the rest of her life as she put it. Or at least until she could get a job and move out on her own. She knew damn well she'd never get any help from her father in doing that, and do would have to save up whatever money she could earn, so that one day...she could.

When we'd come for our visit, I'd been given the old spare bedroom that had been built over the garage to stay in. It was small, but I hadn't minded it in the least. For one...I was away from the main house, felt like I had my own space, and no one ever bothered me out there either. Which was also the best place for Beth and I to find and spend any real time together, which we did often. But even better than that...her bedroom was directly across from mine. Very often late at night, I could see her puttering around inside her bedroom. We both knew that I could easily see her when she did, and she would even on occasion look my way, wave at me...and then soon after close her blinds, turning out the lights. Wishful thinking on my part perhaps, but I'd never once seen her in her underwear even...let alone naked.

And so...here it was, our very last night before leaving bright and early in the morning. Barely even nine o'clock with me wide-fucking awake...horny as usual, and even more so after a week of almost celibate behavior on my part. I looked out my window, and sure enough spotted Beth laying on her bed...fully clothed yes, obviously still upset and stewing in her room. As mad as she had been, I seriously doubted she was even thinking of me as I stood there almost willing her to look over towards me, and at least wave or something. Neither of which she did. But what she did do a short time later, changed things dramatically in ways I would have never imagined.

Beth was, the typical blue-eyed blonde. Cute as hell, nice figure, though I again hadn't seen much of it...not ever. My uncle had never allowed Beth to ever go out wearing anything he considered to be "too revealing". As such, I don't think I'd even seen any cleavage, not even a little bit. And never once had I seen her wearing shorts that didn't come at least half way to her knees. Nor did any of her tee shirts fit her too tightly either, though she did have fairly large breasts, difficult enough in concealing no matter what she wore. I really had felt bad for her. Had mom and dad raised me like that, I'd have left the house a long time ago...even if I had to live on the streets.

Lucky me. A reminder perhaps to be thankful for the things I did have, and the way my own parents had chosen to raise me. Though at the moment, I was learning a lot more about them than I ever thought I would. Hearing the brief rustle of dad's paper I opened my eyes briefly looking towards him, though it was the image of him standing there in the bathroom a short time ago with a massively hard erection that I suddenly saw in my head.

"Change that," I thought to myself closing my eyes again. "Back to Beth...and that last night we spent there."

**

Like always her blinds were partially open allowing me to see directly into her room as she lay there. I then watched as she rolled out of bed standing in front of her mirror. Though it was still early, I imagined that she like everyone else had obviously done, would be going to bed. Expecting her to walk over, perhaps even wave before closing her blinds, she stood there instead fingering the buttons on her blouse. To my surprise, she removed it, tossing it onto a chair next to her. And though all I could see at the moment was her bra-strap from behind, it was up until that very moment the most skin I had ever seen her reveal. I found a lump in my throat, my heart suddenly racing as I prayed desperately that she wouldn't come over and close her blinds.

My hopes were short-lived however as she suddenly did turn walking towards her window as though just then realizing she'd forgotten to close them. Though even doing that now revealed her to me in her bra, breasts covered yes, but the swell of their almost perfect curvature clearly showing as her magnificent breasts nearly spilled out of the top of her bra.

I stepped back though even though that move seemed foolish, my own lights were on, clearly revealing the fact I was standing there in my window looking out at her. Reaching the window she looked out over towards me, reaching for the blinds. I waited, cherishing this brief moment she'd just given me. And then she smiled, and then the blinds opened fully as she stood there reaching behind her back. I found myself holding my breath as her bra came away in her hands. She held it against herself briefly, smiling once more, and then let it drop.

"Holy shit!" I said openly standing there gazing at her, gazing at her bare breasts as she reached up cupping them both, holding them in her hands as though presenting them to me as a gift. Which in a way...she was.

Beth lowered her hands, reaching off to one side where I now realized she began unzipping the almost knee-length shorts she'd been wearing. The moment she had, they dropped down out of sight, but the sight she now presented was one I would never have imagined seeing. She stood in no more than a pair of white cotton panties, a bit conservative, even old fashioned perhaps, but she looked sexier at that moment than anyone I'd ever seen before. Still looking in my direction, I knew damn well she could see me standing there gawking at her, my mouth open even, which I then closed. I felt the hardness in my jeans, the strain of my stiff prick pressing against them begging for release.

Beth still looking, now slipped her hand down the front of her panties, and though I couldn't see the object of my desire, the mere fact she was...touching herself, sent a shiver of pleasured goose bumps up and down my spine. Her head tilted back slightly, one hand coming back up to cup her breast as she began fingering, toying with her hard extended nipple, which at this distance I could easily see. Beth continued to finger herself, the movement of her hand beneath and inside her panties obvious. Once again she glanced over towards me, the almost imperceptible nod of her head in my direction suddenly speaking volumes. I undid my belt, unbuttoning my jeans popping my fly open, letting them likewise fall down around my ankles where I stepped out of them.

I gave no thought to the fact that had anyone come outside for any reason at that time of night, they'd have clearly seen me...and perhaps Beth as well, standing in the windows facing one another...now masturbating, or at least rubbing myself anyway as I hadn't as yet fully revealed my stiff cock. Beth again smiled, even wider this time, her hands now tugging down on the waistband of her panties, slipping them off. I soon did the same, each of us now naked watching one another as she stepped back, sitting down on the end of her bed, laying back. I stood there, watching my cousin as she spread her legs...clearly and obscenely, showing me her pink little split. Once again hands and fingers diving between her legs pleasuring herself for a moment. Half sitting up, she placed two large pillows behind her head, still easily able to see me, and I her. Once again caressing, fondling and molding her tits for me, I stood there, my hand slow stroking my blood-engorged cock, up and down...up and down. I knew damn well she could clearly see me doing that, her hand coming back to her pussy, cupping it. As my hand moved, so did hers, caressing her clit, toying with it, one finger slipping inside what I knew was her hot juicy fuck tunnel. I watched as her hand then came back up to again slide over her clit, patting it for me, and then back down and in again. Over and over she did this...teasing herself, pleasuring herself for me...while I watched, while I stroked my dick for her.

Though it seemed as though we'd been doing this for a lifetime, it had only been a few minutes. Already I could feel what would be an explosion of tremendous proportions boiling deep inside my balls. Likewise across the way, Beth's hand now became a blur as she pummeled herself with her fingers, still looking towards me, urging me on with her eyes to join her in the sweet pleasured bliss we now shared. I stepped even closer towards my open window, literally wishing my cock would grow, extend and somehow travel the distance between us, entering her pussy...fucking her, squirting in her, which I suddenly began doing. I watched her eyes open wide, seeing my release, seeing the torrent of cum that literally leapt from the head of my dick. She watched as I did, as I spurted over and over, cream arching out into the semi-darkness below, landing god knows where on the ground. I saw her own mouth oval in response to that, her eyes suddenly closing, her legs closing as well trapping her own hand as she bucked wildly there on the bed, rocking back and forth.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Jim? Breakfast is ready honey," I heard mom saying, shaking me from my revelry. And then she looked down, saw the hard firm erection poking up between my legs. "Hmm, looks like something else is ready too," she laughed. "Best you eat though...looks to me like you're going to need the energy."

**

The truth of the matter as, I was famished, as we all were. Sitting outside there on the patio digesting our food afterwards was a nice way to start the day off as well. It was already warm out, promising to be an even warmer one later.

"Well, so who's ready for dessert?" Aunt Kathy asked.

"Dessert? For breakfast?" I asked. She soon answered my question however standing up, dropping her bathrobe, revealing what I already knew earlier. She was still naked beneath it.

"I wouldn't mind having a slice of that pie," dad joked, and then laughed at his own joke as he unzipped his fly, moments later producing his somewhat flaccid, yet mushroom-headed prick. Needless to say, it didn't stay floppy too long.

Nor did mine for that matter. Just seeing Aunt Kathy naked would have done that anyway, but then you add mom in to the equation as well, especially when we all knew now, she had every intention of fucking me...right there in front of dad, while dad enjoyed fucking Aunt Kathy for the very first time.

Sitting in a straight-backed chair wouldn't have been my first choice for doing that, but then again...watching mom as she came over to straddle me in my chair the same way my Aunt now did to dad wasn't anything worth complaining about.

Within minutes, we all began enjoying Aunt Kathy's version of dessert, which in this case at least, burned rather than added a whole bunch of calories.

The odd thing was, even as I felt mom's slick, juicy pussy sliding down my rock-hard cock, I saw Beth's image in my mind. I wondered briefly what it would be like finally seeing and speaking to her again. So much had changed...no doubt, especially after my Aunt Diane and she had left Uncle George. Those thoughts however quickly began to dissipate as mom fed me one of her breasts to suck on while she basically fucked me.

"Here...suck this," she giggled pleasurably, lifting her own firm breast towards my mouth where I greedily accepted it, sucking it fiercely. She laughed as I did that. "Oh yeah...just like you used to do...way back when," she added. "Only now...it feels even better!"

At some point I actually saw the old man stand, though I later wondered if he hadn't done that as a way of showing off. Admittedly, I was impressed when he did, easily lifting Aunt Kathy who had now wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued to pummel her cunt with his cock, now standing only a few feet away, driving in and out of her like a fucking jack-hammer.

"Show off!" Mom stated, though she again laughed. "I'm sure that if Jim didn't have all these casts on...particularly on his leg, he could do that to me as well, even as fat as I am."

"You're NOT fat!" I said meaning it, "So don't even go there mom. I like you just the way you are...soft and curvy."

She smiled, kissing me full on the lips, which was a bit of a surprise. "Thank you," she whispered, her tongue still a lingering tickle on mine as she pulled away. "That's a polite way of saying I'm still fat...but thank you for saying it."

"You're not..."

Mom shoved her other breast in my mouth effectively shutting me up, and then began pressing even harder against me, working her clit against my shaft, grinding one out.

"I do love the feel of you inside me like this," she moaned pleasurably, as beside us, the sound of my Aunt's panting breath reached our ears. Mom turned as I did. "I think she's about to..."

"Come!" Aunt Kathy cried out, suddenly arching her back, holding still as dad now struggled to hold her there, keeping her in place. It was evident by the look in his eyes he was hovering on the edge as well.

"Fuck! I can't hold it!" He strained, though Kathy was quick to unwrap her legs, suddenly dropping down onto the patio there in front of him. The moment she did, a fat thick rope of semen launched from his prick hitting her squarely on the side of the face. She adjusted, though perhaps purposely, catching the second one on the other side, moving once again, pointing dad's dick down between her breasts where she finished stroking him off there against her.

Dad's strength was gone, as he collapsed back sitting back down in his chair. My Aunt turning, her face a sticky mess along with her breasts.

"I always did like cream with my dessert she stated."

"And where's mine?" Mom asked turning back towards me. Having seen that, I was surprised that it looked as erotic as it had...watching my old man's prick spewing out his fuck juice, squirting it all over my sexy Aunt Kathy.

"Right here," I told her, grimacing as she hurriedly flew off my lap, likewise doing to herself what my Aunt had done, though she mostly just opened her mouth as an inviting target. I watched several ropes of cum spear her tonsils, until I was completely drained. Even then she didn't swallow it however, allowing it to roll out of her mouth instead, down her chin where it dripped quite obscenely onto her breasts. She soon looked as messy if not more so than Aunt Kathy did.

"I think you and I need a shower," Kathy stated standing up walking over to take mom's hand.

"And I need my pussy licked," mom responded back as they looked at the two of us, giggling, and then disappeared into the house.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers