Lucren Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucren is fucked by Marcus.
1.8k words
4.38
18.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I do? I was chained down to the bed; I was by no means strong enough to overpower him if I wasn't chained anyway. But I really, really didn't want him licking my earlobe like he suddenly was, and now his tongue was tracing my jaw line, breaking contact to move to my mouth. Now I was scared. For the first time since my capture, I was more afraid than angry, because this was it. This was what being a personal slave was all about; being dominated by your master. As he pressed his lips to mine, I lay stiff, trying to think my way out of this. Besides simple resistance, I came up with nothing useful, so I kept resistance in mind as his tongue flicked against my lips, demanding entrance.

At least I could piss him off a bit. Thinking back, I don't know why pissing off a teenaged demon male seemed like a good idea, but I certainly was good at it. I refused to allow him into my mouth, and after a few moments, he sat up, smacking the whip across my stomach this time. I gasped and contracted from the blow, but I had little time to recuperate before his lips were on mine again, his free hand gripping my chin and jaw roughly to force my mouth open. As he slipped his tongue past my lips, I considered briefly biting him, but thinking of the consequences gave me reason to refrain from doing so. Damnit, he was training me just as he hoped to!

He pushed his tongue in and out slowly, sensually even, starting shallow and staying just past my slightly parted lips before exploring deeper. Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried to ignore the way he covered my mouth completely with his, flicking his tongue over the roof of my mouth, then pressing it into my own tongue as if to ask something of me. No way. No way in hell was I going to kiss him back. He tried more earnestly, pushing his tongue underneath mine. I shied away from it, lifting my tongue, but once I had done so he suddenly sucked my tongue into his mouth. As he sucked on it, the feeling of it washed over me in a little wave of.... heat, maybe? Either way, it felt good, which I did not expect nor did I want. Before I could stop it, a tiny little moan had escaped from me. Damnit! Did he notice it?

Of course he did. I felt him smirk into the kiss as his hands began to roam my body, lightly brushing over my chest and nipples, careful of the wounds he had inflicted. Breaking the kiss, he trailed his tongue over my jaw and down my neck before saying, "So I guess I'm a good kisser, no?"

My cheeks began to color and I replied, "Shut up," and turned my head away from his, brushing my horn slightly against his face.

I felt his smile against my skin along with his wet tongue as he placed a small kiss against my pulse. "But you can't deny that you liked it."

"Sure I can."

He laughed at this, grabbing a horn and making me face him. "You sure are a stubborn little goat, aren't you?

Glaring at him, I growled, "I am not a goat, I'm a ram!" He only chuckled and resumed licking and kissing my neck, sometimes sucking hard in a few places. Though I tried to keep any sounds from coming out of my mouth, I couldn't help but gasp when he sucked hard. Luckily, I kept from moaning again, even when he moved from my neck to trail down my chest, licking up the blood that had trailed down my side from the cuts. At least I hadn't lost complete control... yet.

He didn't spend much time on that, though; sitting up a bit, he looked at my face as he trailed his hands down my thighs. The look on his face infuriated me, the way his eyes flashed with lust and power and delight in my inability to stop him from running his hands now along the inside of my legs, slowing as they reached the bottom of my sarong. Tensing, I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth as his fingers slid underneath the fabric, pressing into the junction of my leg and hip. He was so close, I could feel the heat of his hand on my manhood, which quickly became more intense as he suddenly wrapped his fingers around me. As he began to slowly stroke me, my own fingers curled into fists and I dug my nails into my palms, hoping that the pain would keep my thoughts from what this Marcus was doing, which to my utter disgust and loathing, felt unbelievably good.

It wasn't long before his ministrations had me fully erect. My breath was coming in short gasps through my clenched teeth, and it was all I could manage not to moan. All that mattered right now was his hand on my shaft and a mantra chanting in my head of words like 'don't moan', 'don't make a sound,' 'that's what he wants'... I barely even noticed that with his other hand, he had untied the belt holding the sarong together and opened the cloth, leaving me bare before him. My face had already reddened in embarrassment at being touched, but if it is possible, it probably rose a few more shades at the realization at my nudity. When was he going to tire of playing with me? How much can anyone possibly enjoy the shame of someone else?

Suddenly, I felt a finger pressing against my entrance, then begin to push inside. I panicked, jerking as far away from him as I could with the bondage with a quiet, "No."

The demon looked at me with a strange expression on his face, as if he didn't quite hear me right. "...What?"

"Please, don't. Please." At this point, I didn't care that I was begging, or that my face clearly displayed the fear I felt at what I knew he was planning to do, had known all along; but now that it was about to happen, my mind was going into lockdown, the only thing to think about being how to get out of this.

Of course, the jackass just loved to hear me cowering under him, and he grinned and, forcing a finger into me, said icily, "How cute, you're begging. Just fully coming to terms with what's going on?"

Squirming away from the offending appendage, I shot back, resistance restored, "God damnit, get the fuck off of me, you bastard!"

At this, his face fell, and the icy scowl and dead stare that set in sent shivers up my spine. In a voice dripping in venom, he growled, "Well then, we can always do it the hard way." I could feel my stomach curl up at the intensity in which he spoke, but before I could even imagine what it meant, he had his pants unzipped and positioned the tip of his shaft at my dry and insufficiently stretched entrance, burying himself to the hilt in one powerful stroke.

I barely even realized I had screamed, the pain was so great. For a moment, he didn't move, but then he shifted slightly and began thrusting into me at an excruciating pace. Holy hell, I was being ripped apart from the inside! A warm wet substance made itself known on the insides of my thighs, and I knew it was my blood leaking from a torn body; that is going to hurt for a long time, I thought. As I bit my lip to keep from screaming again, the taste of copper slowly creeping across my tongue, my hands found the thick curls of wrought iron that made up the headboard, and my fingers entwined in them as I felt the muscles in my arms contract to give me a white-knuckled grip on the metal. I could only hope that the pain would stop soon.

Unfortunately, it did, or it dulled, at least. Once I had finally adjusted, my blood providing some sort of lubrication, the demon above me hit what I had heard once was my "sweet spot," and the feeling was like an electric shock. My back arched, my mouth released a sharp moan, my senses reeled as some part of my mind thought, God, I hope he does that again, 'cause that was fucking amazing. Of course, the moment that thought emerged, another part responded with, Am I insane?! I don't want to feel good at his touch, I want him to get the hell away from me, God damn it!!! And it still hurts-- My thoughts were interrupted as he did it again, driving in deep and hitting that same spot with almost the same reaction, over and over. The sounds of chains rattling and flesh slapping flesh reverberated throughout the room along with the noises I was making. Now I wished I were in pain, if only to distract me from the shame of moaning like a whore under this demon who was raping me. I now understood what the older half demons in my clan meant when they said that we were desirable slaves because some of us were more sexually sensitive; we had both the sex drive of a full-blooded demon and the lack of self-control of a human.

For a minute longer, I tried to keep myself under control, but it only caused him to increase his attempts at breaking me. Bringing his body closer to mine, the demon lowered his lips to my neck and began ravishing it; I could not take it anymore. With a groan of despair, I felt my muscles, and my jaw, relax and the sounds escape freely. My mind retreated. My eyes lost focus. As the demon, Marcus, my master, fucked me raw, I tried to be somewhere else, think of something else, ignore his attentions and my shameful moans.

Finally, I felt my body convulse as my cum splashed across my stomach, my tormentor cumming inside of me soon after. He grunted softly as I felt the warm liquid coat my insides, the first noise besides heavy breathing I had heard out of him the entire time. As he leaned forward, catching himself on his elbows, he chuckled softly between pants and said smugly, "And I didn't even have to stroke you to make you cum. Maybe I am mistaken, but I think you liked being dominated like that." Anger flared in my chest, but only for a moment as exhaustion set in and I lay panting, trying to catch my breath. I turned my head away from him and closed my eyes, too tired to care about his degrading comment.