Lucy Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy comes of age with help from her best friend.
1.7k words
4.19
115.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers

Lucy lived in a small house in a pretty well respected area of Leeds, England and she'd grown up in a very open environment. Her parents both openly walked around naked and so did her and her year older brother- John. By the time she was 18 she had started to get tingling feelings 'down there' but didn't know what they were and couldn't do anything about them, that was until she met Tina. Tina was a new girl from America at her school and Lucy, being the open, friendly person she was, soon became friends with her. Tina and Lucy looked facially quite different- Lucy had a short sleek, blond bob, whereas Tina had long dark brown wavy hair that looked just wild, and Lucy had gorgeous green feline eyes and thin but still feminine lips, whereas Tina had full rosy lips. But both of them had about the same figure- trim, toned, about five one, five two, with 34C breasts, Tina just had longer legs and Lucy was slightly more petite. Now Lucy, who had gone no further than kissing a boy was surprised by Tina's graphic details of what she did with her boyfriends, this had been going on for years now but she never grew tired of 'Tina's slutty adventures' as she liked to put it. This time they were in her room and it was nearing midnight and Tina was sleeping over.

"And then he went down on me- it was so sensual- he started off licking and kissing around my breasts and then he moved down and did the same to my inner thighs. Then he slowly moved up until he was right at my cunt and he started to blow on it, which just drove me wild. He then slowly parted my lips and licked around in circles until he got to my clit, that he started to suck and lick and oh, it made me come so hard, he nearly drowned." Tina said and cackled loudly as Lucy just stared at her, open mouthed and she still felt all tingly.

"So what happened then?"

"Well, after I came, I kinda sucked him for a bit, made him kind of hard and horny and then we fucked."

"You fucked?"

"Yeah- that was great too, it started off with him on top but he was just a bit too aggressive so I rolled over and did it my own way, now one thing I have to say that's amazing about Tommy boy is that he might not have the biggest or the fattest cock I've ever seen, but he sure can last long. I started riding him real hard, and I turned around too so my clit was grinding on his balls and I came real fast, but he still didn't come. He grunted a bit as I howled but he still didn't come, so as soon as I'd finished he pulled himself out and got me to go on my hands and knees and he took me doggy style, he was really pumping away hard and it felt so good I must have come at least three or four times before he let his load into me. G-d that felt so good I came again just through the feeling." She said and laughed again," Anyways, as you can imagine, by this time I was pretty tired and I woke up again with Tommy boy poking his cock at my arse, so I thought, he's been so good to me, I might as well let him have some fun, so I opened up my legs and he started to lube be up back there before slowly shoving it in and starting to pump away until he got more and more enthusiastic and at this time I'd fully woken up and was guiding his hand as he rubbed my clit and then I came, with my juices gushing over his dick, lubing me up even more as he pumped me harder and harder. He was still going for a bit when he got bored again so he pulled himself out of me picked me up, wedged me against a wall and started really pounding me, I mean really really hard and really really fast and was just screaming at him to hump me like a donkey and to go harder and harder and harder until I eventually came so hard I nearly passed out this time. Once I'd calmed down, Tommy pulled me off his bulging cock and shoved me down on my knees before he made me suck him off- now with everything else he lasts for ages but with blow jobs, no, it only takes a few minutes and he's ready to burst. This time I didn't really give him a blow job, he shoved my face at his cock and just made me face fuck him- it was really good and he came for so long, I couldn't swallow it all. Unfortunately a few seconds later his father came in with what I could see from where I was sitting as a sporting hard on and he went ape shit, he just screamed at me to get the fuck out and threw my clothes at me before physically throwing me out of the room- it seemed he had come home early from work."

"Oh my G-d." Lucy said, after awaking from the images she had spinning through her mind," Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I thought it was really funny actually but anyway, let me get to the juicy bit."

"That hasn't happened already?"

"No not yet, ok, so I got dressed and everything before I realised I'd left my purse so I knocked on the door and it hadn't been closed properly, it had been left open a bit so I decided to creep inside and get it, because I hadn't left it in the bedroom but when I went past it I heard noises coming from inside and I peeked through the door and what did I see- but Tommy being butt fucked by his dad- and he seemed to enjoy it, he was saying to him

"Is this what you did to her eh? Is it?" and then Tommy said,

"Oh G-d dad yes, I shoved by cock right up her nasty little ass." And then his dad reached round and started to jerk him off.

"So what happened then." his dad asked

"And then she came." he said

"How hard?" his dad said, picking up his pace

"Really hard." Tommy relpied.

"This hard?" his dad said, and cupped Tommy's balls with his other hand and Tommy just came. For a few more seconds his dad was fucking Tommy some more until he pulled out.

"And then what did you make her do to you?" he asked.

"I made her suck me off." Tommy said and his dad sat down on the bed, made Tommy kneel in front of him and he started to suck him off. I just couldn't believe my eyes, here was a father and son having a relationship, it was incest- pure incest. It made me really horny, so I went home and fucked myself to an orgasm."

"You fucked yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah- I masturbated."

"Isn't that really bad for you?"

"Hell no- I say if it feels good do it."

"So what do you actually do, I mean what does it feel like?"

"Well, it feels great, I mean you gotta be kinda horny at first anyway."

"And what does horny feel like?"

"Horny- it feels like tingling down there."

"Tingling?"

"Yeah, and you tend to get kind of wet and your nipples go all hard."

"Oh my G-d."

"What?"

"Well, whenever you tell me your stories, I feel like I've wet myself and my nipples go really hard and sensitive."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So don't you go and do anything about it?"

"Like what?"

"What do you mean, like what?- have you never masturbated?"

"I don't know how." Lucy said, rather shamefully.

"Well, what better time to start but now- strip." She said and started to take her clothes off so Lucy, not wanting to be left out followed suit, feeling perfectly fine.

"Wow- you do get horny, G-d it must be hell, here, why don't I show you exactly what to do?" Tina said with an evil smile and went over to her.

"So, you can start off by just lying back and relaxing, I'll take you through everything I do." She said softly and pushed Lucy so she was lying on her back with her knees bent and her legs open.

"Ok, so its best that you start with your breasts, if you just softly circle the breast." She said and started to lightly trace her hand around Lucy's milky white breast," Until you get to the nipple when you just tweak it and pull it, now this is connected up with your pussy- or vagina- and it makes it start to leak buckets." She said and laughed again. Tina did the same to Lucy's other breast, each time sending shivers all over her body and it made her vagina start to throb.

"Now, what you then do is kind of the same when you get to your legs, and you can just slowly trace your hand up and down your inner thighs, each time getting closer and closer to your dripping wet pussy." Tina did exactly as she said.

"Then you can open your lips for the grand prize- the clit, its your sensitive spot and just needs a little bit of rubbing." She said. Tina saw that Lucy was so wet, it was dripping and soaking- even around her clit," my, my, my, you are horny." She said and smiled, she started to circle around the clit and as she got nearer she could hear that Lucy's breathing got heavier until she hit the spot and Lucy let out a long deep moan.

"Oh my G-d that feels soooo good."

"Just wait until I get started." Tina said and grinned. She started to rub Lucy's clit with her thumb before she suddenly plunged two fingers into her steaming hole, this was just too much for Lucy as she came for the first time, coating Tina's hand in her juices and panting like a dog. About ten seconds later she started to recover- which was just enough time for her older brother John, who had been watching the whole thing, to run back to his room and jerk off.

sexy_anon
sexy_anon
12 Followers