Lucy Ch. 02 (Corrected)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy felt his hard cock against her backside and smiled. "Are you sure I'm not wearing you out?" she questioned as she gently stroked the inside of his thighs.

"You make me so damn excited," Vince said as he bit into the base of her neck again sending sexual sensations through her body and into her pussy.

Lucy rose and slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Vince gave a moan of pleasure and grabbed her breasts. "Let's get into the shower before we slip and hurt ourselves." he said.

Lucy giggled, stood up and got out of the tub. She went to the shower and started the water running. Vince came up behind her and shoved his cock back into her pussy while pinching and pulling at her nipples. She gave her own moan of pleasure and pushed back against him. She squealed in delight when he picked her up off the floor, burying his cock deeper into her; she squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around it. He did it a couple of times more before setting her feet firmly back onto the floor. She held onto the towel rack as he held her hips tightly and pounded into her from behind.

Lucy bent over so Vince could gain better and deeper penetration. She was close now and reached down to rub her clit. Vince was lost in the feelings of pleasure she was giving him when her orgasm shook through her body. Lucy returned her hand back to the towel rack as her orgasm turned to tremors.

Vince stopped and smiled, watching in sexual satisfaction. He pumped a couple of times again in her pussy, withdrew suddenly and shoved his cock into her ass and she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her body.

Vince reached under her and massaged her clit while he kept pumping into her ass. Lucy had yet another orgasm and he felt his balls tighten hard against him. He picked her up again, driving his cock deep into her ass, releasing his load of cum into her bowels. She shuddered while he pressed her close, then eased her back down and lay against her as she was pressed against the wall, his hands pressed against her stomach. He bit into the nape of her neck again and Lucy moaned, pressing back into him while her anal muscles gripped him tightly. He gently started to lick and kiss the place where he had bitten and she moaned at the touch of his mouth. "I definitely think I like anal," he whispered softly into her ear.

Lucy smiled, "I'm glad; so do I."

They finally showered, once they had calmed down, and then made it to bed. They cuddled, talked, had sex some more, talked some more and finally fell asleep, totally drained from the events of the day.

Lucy woke up feeling Vince's strong arms holding her tightly against his body. Her pussy was throbbing with sexual desire from the erotic dream she had about her and Vince. She smiled as she looked down seeing the covers tented over his erection. Carefully lifting the covers off, she eased out of his hold. She straddled his body slowly, as not to wake him, and slid down over his cock. He gave a moan of pleasure, a thrust and then his eyes opened to her smiling face.

Vince smiled and pulled her down to him, "Good morning." He kissed her deeply and started to thrust into her. Lucy moaned into his mouth and kissed him with greater urgency. Vince grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster; he was close, too. Suddenly Lucy sat up and arched her back as her orgasm hit, driving his shaft as deep as she could, and Vince thrust one more time, shooting his cum against her cervix. They held the position for about a minute, then Lucy gently folded and lay down on his chest.

"You can wake me up any morning doing that," Vince said. "Won't hurt my feelings in the least." He gave a light laugh and wrapped his arms around her back. Lucy raised her head, smiling, and looked into his eyes; Vince looked back and then her smile disappeared. He suddenly felt like he was looking into the eyes of the old Lucy he had known, the shy quiet one. He stroked her face tenderly.

Vince remembered how they had poured out their hearts to each other last night. She had held nothing back, everything she had been through, how she had started and a few bad experiences she had endured, but, as she had explained, that profession was always risky. He felt that her life was indeed worse off than his had been. She wasn't even able to allow her family into hers, where he, at least until they had passed, had his parents. She was stronger now, but somewhere in her eyes he could see her old self wanting to come back and then it was gone again.

Lucy mentally shook her own feelings away; this was not the time. She smiled, kissed Vince lightly and sat up. "I think some coffee and breakfast are in order. Anything particular you would like?"

"You," said Vince.

She smiled, "I'm not on the menu," and she made to get off of him.

Vince pulled her back and looked into her eyes quite seriously. She quieted, her smile disappearing again and looked back into his. There, he saw it, the old Lucy once again trying to surface and then Lucy blushed. She hadn't done that it years. Her heart started pounding as emotions spread through her body. She tried to pull back from his embrace and get off of him, but he kept his arms tightly around her. 'No, not yet!' her mind kept screaming.

Vince would not let her look away and he suddenly realized what was missing even after their talks last night. "Lucy stop, look at me!" he said forcefully. Lucy stopped her struggles, looked at Vince and then her tears started to flow. Her heart ached and pounded hard in her chest; the last time she had cried had been in Laura's arms in an elevator so long ago. She started to shake.

"Let it come Lucy," said Vince gently. "Let it all out." She laid her head against his shoulder and cried for a long time while Vince held her, tenderly rubbing her with his hands, soothing her. She finally cried herself out and sat up, wiping her face.

"Why did you do that, Vince," she asked softly and sadly looked into his eyes.

"Because I love you Lucy; I loved you back then and I love you now," he said quietly. "When's the last time you cried?"

Lucy blushed, "Twenty years ago, not counting just now."

"Long overdue then, Lucy," he said, reaching up and caressing her face again.

"I love you, Lucy," he said once again. She nodded her head and blushed again, "I love you too Vince." She looked into his eyes and he smiled, 'there's the old Lucy looking back now'.

"You're not alone anymore Lucy. We can be strong together, make decisions together and lead our lives together now," he said, stressing the word "together".

Lucy nodded again, "Be patient, it'll take time for me to readjust."

"As long as you'll let me help you readjust, Lucy. I love you," he stressed once again. "I want us to be married, live together and grow old together. We'll be able to handle anything that comes our way, including the men who have known you. They won't matter because we'll have each other, Lucy."

Lucy was stunned and just sat looking into his eyes. She blushed, smiled, bent over and kissed him deeply. "Okay, I'll marry you, Vince. We both deserve some happiness in our lives."

Vince hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply. "We'll talk with Daniel before any sex takes place. We won't mention the escort part, only that we love each other still and are planning on getting married."

"No," said Lucy.

Vince looked at her seriously. "He has the right to know the truth and make the decision for himself. I don't want some stranger coming up to him later and having him find out that way," said Lucy.

Vince thought for a moment, "Okay, you're right; the truth. We'll tell him the truth then so he can make that decision. I was being selfish, afraid that he might go to his mother. I love him, but I'm not about to lose you. Now, let's go get some breakfast."

Lucy then felt guilty, 'What if Daniel rejects Vince because of me?' she thought. Then she made up her mind, but decided not to tell Vince. She'd let it play out once Daniel got here and pray it was the right one.

Daniel was elated; they won the game and he had scored two touchdowns himself. Coach made a little speech to him privately afterwards about how it was for this very reason he had interfered last night. Daniel didn't care to tell him differently and just listened. He cleaned up as quickly as he could and left for the hotel.

Daniel walked into the hotel and over to the elevator, still feeling like he was floating on cloud nine. He got off the elevator at the penthouse and the guard asked his name. The guard nodded and said he was expected. Daniel knocked on the door, waiting. Lucy answered, smiling at him.

"Come on in here hero; we listened to the game," said Lucy.

Daniel stepped in and gave Lucy a soft sensuous kiss and then smiled at her. His cock had been throbbing ever since he left the locker room and he was tempted to take her then and there.

"Well I certainly know that the Edwards' men can give heart stopping kisses," she said, laughing. "Come on into the living room; your Dad and I need to talk with you first."

'That doesn't sound good' thought Daniel and he followed her into the living room. His dad was sitting on the couch and rose when he entered. He crossed over to his son smiling broadly and gave him a hug.

"Great game, son," said Vince. "Do you want something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine Dad. So, what's going on," asked Daniel with a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"Son, there's no easy way to tell this so we'll start at the beginning. We'd like it if you heard everything through before making a rash decision or any judgments," began Vince.

"Sure, ok Dad," said Daniel and he waited for him to continue.

Vince and Lucy explained everything to him. What had happened in the past, how they felt about each other, his marriage proposal to Lucy and what Lucy's profession was until last night. Then they sat back, waiting for Daniel's reaction.

Daniel sat with mixed emotions and conflicting feelings. When he gazed over at Lucy, he still desired her. He wanted her, but according to Dad his new step-mom to be was a whore, or used to be one. 'How can Dad do this, of all things, marry a hooker? Fuck one, yes, but not marry one.' He was now angry and guilty all at the same time. He wanted Lucy, too, but then he'd be fucking his soon to be step-mom; confusion, anger, and guilt were vying with other emotions, too.

"Son?" asked Vince softly, when he was quiet for so long.

Lucy didn't interfere, but was waiting for what she already knew was going to happen and then it did; Daniel exploded.

Daniel jumped up and pointed a finger at Lucy, "You're going to marry a whore! Fuck her maybe, but not marry her! Certainly not introduce her to decent society and especially not as my new 'step-mom'!"

Anger welled in Vince's face as he stood up, but he kept his voice controlled, "Decent society like your mother? Daniel, that'll be enough."

Daniel got ready to reply, but Lucy cut both of them off, "Stop," was all she said and they both looked at her. She was fighting back tears, but one managed to trickle down her face. "Please, both of you, stop."

"Please sit down," said Lucy soothingly as both men moved slightly like they were coming to her.

Vince and Daniel sat and waited for her to continue. Lucy, irritated, wiped at the tear on her face and then heaved a heavy sigh. "First Daniel, I could never be your step-mom; a friend perhaps and a shared lover with your father, but never a mom. Secondly, Vince, don't let Daniel's angry words cloud your judgment. He needs time to sort through his emotions; it's a lot to take in at one time. You love him, you love him with all your heart and it would hurt you more than you know to lose him. Thirdly, if it's a choice between your son and me, then it's your son, not me." Another tear trickled down her cheek and she once again wiped it away.

"Lucy," began Vince softly, but she waved her hand to silence him.

"He's right Vince, I'm a whore ... well, up until last night. If you can't even contain your anger with your own son, how are you going to do it if someone comes up to you and announces it?" Lucy straightened her back and got her emotions back under control, resolve in her voice once again.

Vince saw her eyes change again and his heart sank. "Lucy, I love you. I don't want to lose you again," and then Vince felt his own tears start. "We can handle it together, remember."

Daniel's heart was pounding; he'd never seen his dad cry before. He saw the anguish on his dad's face and also the love.

Lucy sadly shook her head 'no'. "If it's Daniel's wish, I'll leave and disappear."

Vince stood, "Lucy, I don't want you to go back to that life again."

Lucy smiled sadly and gave a little laugh. "Don't worry Vince, I'm not. I'll just vanish like I never existed. I won't come between the love of a father and son. Brenda ruined our lives by doing that; I won't be responsible for doing the same. Now, if you both will excuse me, you two should talk this out man to man. I'll be in the bedroom waiting for your decision. Vince, Daniel ... there's only two choices here, I'll be Vince's wife and take you both as lovers or I leave; there's no inbetween." Lucy left the room and they heard the bedroom door shut.

Lucy shut the bedroom door behind her and leaned against it. She decided that she needed to calm down now and what she needed was a good hot bath. She crossed to the bathroom and started the water running, pouring some rose scent into it.

Vince sat down heavily on the couch and his heart was hurting. "I never meant to hurt you son. I guess it was selfish of me and I'm sorry. I do love you."

Daniel stared at his dad and his guilt was eating away at him for hurting him. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Dad. I guess there's a little bit of mother in me, too. What are you planning on doing about mother anyway?"

"Divorce papers will be filed on Monday, Daniel. I'm still leaving her no matter what decision you make here today."

"Then what, Dad?" Daniel was actually leaning a bit closer to his father now.

Vince shook his head, "Well, I already know that I'll be transferring to one of the other corporate locations. I'm not staying anywhere near your grandparents and their influence. I want them totally out of my life. Don't worry, I'll let you know where I'm at, if you still want me in your life."

"God Dad, of course I want you in my life," said Daniel.

Daniel sat in silence, running through his emotions and thoughts. 'Lucy would take them both for lovers, but be married to Dad or she would leave their lives totally and disappear bringing heartache to herself and Dad and it's my decision, my choice', and then something else occurred to him. 'She's always referred to me as a man, last night, in the hall and now with Dad. Dad told her he could handle it if others knew. Can I handle it if someone knew? Damn it to hell, I still want her!'

Vince sat in silence next to his son knowing it was a heavy burden for the nineteen year old to carry, but he knew Lucy was right; the decision was Daniel's to make.

Lucy soaked about ten minutes and then got out. She lightly brushed the thick towel over her skin, smelling the rose scent; it always calmed her. She pulled the plug and watched the water drain. Crossing to the mirror, she released the clip holding up her hair and then brushed it out. She left the bathroom and laid down in the middle of the bed. 'Might as well get some rest too; too emotional lately!' she chided herself as she closed her eyes.

Daniel knew there was really only one decision to make. When he stood up, Vince raised his head and stood up also. Daniel hugged his dad, "I love you, Dad; Lucy stays."

Vince hugged his son back tightly, the joy apparent on his face, "Thank you, Daniel. I love you, too."

Daniel stepped back from the hug to look into his dad's face, "Now what?"

Vince smiled, "Go to her and tell her. I'll wait here until you two want me."

"Y-you mean just go in and have sex with her?" said Daniel a little surprised.

"She said last night that your first time together should be alone and then I could join you, unless you don't want her. Does she still turn you on, Daniel?" asked his father with a huge smile and a slight laugh, knowing that he did.

Daniel felt his cock getting hard again, "Hell, yes dad; she's hot!"

Daniel smiled, "Dad, you're the greatest!" and then he hugged him again. He walked out of the living room and then stopped at her door. Undecided whether he should knock or not, he decided to just open it and go in.

Daniel looked at Lucy lying in the middle of the bed and his cock got completely hard. 'She's got a body to die for!' he thought, entering and quietly shutting the door. He stood motionless for a moment, taking in her beauty, her breasts, erect nipples and shaved pussy. He quietly removed his clothes and got into bed next to her.

"Lucy," he spoke her name softly and then lightly caressed her face, like she had done his the night before.

Lucy had not heard him call her name, but opened her eyes at the touch of his hand. She turned her head to see Daniel in bed beside her. He smiled down at her, "You stay, Mom."

Lucy smile was joyous and filled with love. Her hand reached up to Daniel and caressed his face. "No, not Mom. Just Lucy," she said and then kissed him deeply and passionately.

Daniel returned the passionate kiss with a tenderness that even surprised him. He kissed down her neck and she responded with low moans. He saw where his dad had bit into her neck, leaving a mark, and smiled; 'Just another thing Dad and I have in common'. He bit her in the same spot and she pressed harder against him then he kissed and licked the spot. Lucy moaned and smiled at the similarity of the two men.

Daniel sucked a hardened nipple into his mouth and she arched her back, drawing his head down to her breast. He alternated between her breasts, as she continued to moan, increasing in volume. His hand trailed down her body to the top of her mound. He loved the smoothness and kept caressing it, making her hips thrust up for more attention. He slipped a finger between her pussy lips to find her hot and slick, her clit hard and erect.

Lucy automatically spread her legs open when Daniel's finger rubbed over her clit. He rolled between her legs and pressed his hands under her ass. His tongue dove in, licking the entire length of her slit and she humped into his face and moaned.

"Oh Lucy, you taste so sweet," Daniel said right before he started to tongue fuck into her hot hole. Lucy grabbed his head trying to force him deeper. He licked up to her swollen clit and started to suck it hard as he inserted two fingers into her, rubbing against her g-spot. Lucy started to thrash and hump harder on Daniel's fingers. She screamed, "Yes!" and then shuddered into an orgasm.

Daniel bent down and started lapping up her sweet juices. "Oh God, Lucy, you're so fucking good!" As much as he wanted her to suck his cock, he wanted to fuck her right now. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit making sure it was coated with a mixture of his pre-cum and her juices. He rubbed against her clit teasingly, watching her hump to get more.

"Fuck Me!!!!" Lucy screamed when she couldn't stand it any longer.

Daniel slid his cock in hard and Lucy wrapped her legs around his back He buried his cock in pressing deeply and enjoying the feeling of her hot wet pussy, but soon she was bucking against him and moaning even louder.

"Daniel, fuck me hard and fast!!!" she screamed, "I'm so close!"

Daniel started to pump into her hard and fast and she thrust back into him just as violently. She soon climaxed with a scream and her vaginal walls clinched tightly around his cock, her hot juices coating it and making it slicker. He felt his balls tighten up and kept pounding her with each thrust of his ejaculation until he was spent. Then he collapsed on top of her, resting in the crook of her neck, panting for air.