Lucy Ch. 21-25

Story Info
The feel of nylon, the joy of fantasies.
21.8k words
4.4
16.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 21

The Feel of Nylon

Following that initial success with the pantyhose, and what I had said about liking the feel of the nylon against my skin, Lucy was keen to find out just how effective they could be in spicing-up our sex life.

The first time was just a few days after the event at the cinema. We were both at home, Lucy was studying and I had come home early afternoon to finish off a client's presentation, doing it there to escape the interruptions that would have been unavoidable at the office. I knew it would have been even more difficult to concentrate on the work if I had tried sharing the study with Lucy, so spread my stuff out over the breakfast bar in the kitchen.

Her timing was impeccable, I was actually in the process of gathering the corrected papers together when the intercom went. 'Hello! Hello Jack, are you there?'

'I certainly am.' I replied. 'Are you ready for some tea?'

'On top of everything else the man's a mind-reader.'

'I'm just about done. Shall I bring it there?'

'No darling, I've got books and notes scattered all over the place, I won't finish this today so I'd rather leave them like this until tomorrow. I'll meet you in the lounge-room, give me fifteen minutes.'

Having put my papers away I brewed the tea, put some biscuits on a plate and took the tray through to lounge-room, putting it down on the coffee table in front of the leather sofa.

Yet again I hadn't really taken too much notice of what she was wearing when I'd come home, but I think my impression was that it had been jeans and a light coloured top. But when she joined me as I could see no reason why she would have changed, I convinced myself my memory was wrong. She was actually wearing a denim skirt, quite a long one, coming to well below her knees, with large, silver buttons running all the way down the front. And with that, a black skivvy and stockings.

Instead of joining me on the sofa she sat in the arm-chair opposite me, then as she leaned forward to take the tea and a couple of biscuits she asked me how my work had gone.

I told her everything looked fine for the meeting and asked her about her progress. She spoke enthusiastically about what she was doing, then having finished her tea she said she had an idea on which she would like my opinion, crossing her legs as she settled back in the chair.

Until then I hadn't realised that some of the buttons at the bottom of her skirt weren't fastened but that became obvious when, as she swung one leg over the other, the lower part of the skirt fell aside, leaving a more than tempting length on view.

'You know that each year we have to do a major project, outside of the actual study curriculum, well I've been thinking about doing something on erotic art. I mean you have so much on the subject, it's a massive resource I could use. I've been thinking about perhaps doing something that illustrates the way the art reflects some of the changes that take place in society. What do you think Jack?'

'It sounds like an excellent idea to me darling, and it's something I could actually help you with, at least to do some of the researching. But you would have to get your tutor's agreement first wouldn't you?'

'Oh yes, I'll need to do a one page outline for her. But I don't think there would be any problem, they're not that fussy about what the subject is, it's more a question of how much work you put into it.'

'I'll certainly help you wherever I can, but I'm not sure I'm the one to make you keep your nose to the grindstone, especially if we are going to be working on that kind of subject.' I added with a grin.

'I'll just have to be very conscientious, but with all the help you are giving me, I mean financially, I can use the time you are at the office to really good effect.'

'So some interruptions will be allowed at other times?'

'Some.' she replied with a giggle. 'But if you think the basic idea is good what other thoughts do you have as to the actual project? I need some alternative ideas as to how to best use the material'

I suggested that the first thing we needed to do was to spend some time going over what I actually had in the library, which was quite extensive and most of which she hadn't even seen yet. I gave her a quick summary of how some covered different periods and styles, some were more concerned with the actual activities, and mentioned a couple that actually dealt with some of the social and historical aspects. Then I remembered a book I had very nearly bought for myself a year or so previously.

'We need to pay Morris a visit.'

'Who or what is Morris?'

'A true bibliophile, an old friend of mine, he has a book shop with a large antiquarian section and many of mine have come either from there or through his contacts in the book world. There was one I very nearly bought a while ago, a collection of monographs on erotica in the visual arts; it might give you a different slant on the subject.'

'If you think it would be useful Jack. But even if he doesn't have that one he sounds a useful contact, and I love good book shops.'

That agreed I went on to suggest a few different ways she could think about approaching her project. She listened attentively to what I was saying, occasionally asking a pertinent question, but, knowing it was a pet subject of mine and she could see how quickly the idea had caught my imagination, most of the time just letting me continue speaking.

And as it wasn't often that I got the chance to talk to someone about it I guess I did rattle on a bit. So, because I was so involved in what I was talking about, and was maintaining steady eye contact with Lucy, it was some time before my brain registered something else. Although she was obviously concentrating on taking in everything I was saying, at the same time, perhaps quite unconsciously, she seemed to be idly stroking her leg.

At first I tried to ignore the small movement of her hand, but like an itch, the more I tried to do that the more urgent became the need to properly see what was happening. And when I did finally glance down I saw I was right, but not only that, I was sure I could see more of her legs than I had when she had first crossed them. They not only seemed to be more loosely crossed, but her skirt seemed to have fallen further apart, as though a few more button had come undone. Unless my memory was playing tricks, when she first settled back I had been able to see just a little way above her knees, but it seemed that in that one brief glance I had been able to see nearly half way up each darkly stockinged thigh.

Then of course I simply had to verify what I thought I had seen, so took another, longer look. I had been right, the skirt had fallen much further apart, and I could see at least half way, in fact maybe a little further.

Until then I had been speaking with my usual fluency but that facility suddenly deserted me. I heard myself stuttering, fumbling for words that normally flowed quite readily, and the theme of what I had been saying now seemed elusive. I could almost feel the conflict going on in my brain as it tried to deal with two diametrically opposed subjects; handling the detail of Lucy's proposed thesis, and the actuality and implications of what I had seen.

What made that more difficult were the thoughts the latter was generating. Thoughts of how it would feel if it were my fingers doing the stroking. Thoughts of how much more of her legs there was yet to see and the strong, almost urgent desire I had to see that. Then the even more disturbing thoughts of what lay even higher up.

And adding yet another layer of complexity was the reaction I could feel going on down between my own legs, where I could already feel my cock slowly lengthening and filling.

Maintaining the flow of what I had been talking about became even more difficult when I saw her skirt slip yet a little further apart, and using that as an excuse I gave up the pretence and fell silent, openly staring at the slowly expanding display Lucy was providing for me.

I have no idea why, or what prompted it, but I was suddenly reminded of our second evening, when I had telephoned her, when we'd had what I believe is called phone sex.

But even as the memory of what we had done came rushing back Lucy was continuing to build the tension in the air between us, making small, but incremental changes to what she was doing. Her finger-tips slowly moving up and down the increasing length of leg and thigh, their movements only stopping when she undid yet another button on her skirt. And as she worked her way higher she gradually changed her position in the chair, as she had in the cinema, laying further back and slipping her bottom further forward on the seat.

But even so, and although her legs were only loosely crossed, because they were it was quite a long time before I was able to confirm what I had begun to suspect. It was only when she had finally undone the last button, and she uncrossed and spread her legs out in front of her that I saw she was again wearing the pantyhose.

I suppose I took the movement as an invitation and like a bee drawn to a honey-pot I started to get up to go across to her.

'No, stay there for a bit Jack, but get your things off, let me see you too.' she said.

The one disadvantage of what we had done in the cinema was that it had given me no opportunity to see her. That had of course been quite impossible in the darkened interior, and then the very last thing on my mind when we'd gone into the toilets. But right then I could, and the sight was even more exciting than all that had gone on before.

With my eyes focusing on just the lower half of her body the scene took on an air of unreality, as though it wasn't Lucy's legs I was looking at, but those of a surrealistic embodiment of some all too physically perfect negress.

Her legs were impossibly long, slenderly shaped, with firm, sensually rounded thighs. There were no unsightly blemishes or puckering, just perfectly smooth lines from the tips of her toes to her waist. And adding to the eroticism of that illusion was the fact that the entire area of the almost jet black skin had a brightly glistening sheen, looking as though it had been oiled. And then, at the apex of those legs, surrounded by an expanse of that impossibly smooth, completely hairless skin, was her pink, succulently pouting sex.

While I was staring and struggling to get my clothes off her fingers had continued their slow but steady upward progress. And, as though she had been keeping pace with me, as I finally cast my trousers and briefs aside, they began lightly stroking the outer lips of her pussy.

I watched, feeling my freed and still hardening cock growing bigger as my excitement rose and blood pounded more strongly through my veins. And when finally I tore my eyes away from that lasciviously stirring sight and glanced up, I saw Lucy was staring down at my crotch just as intently as I had been watching hers.

'Touch it, stroke it, let me watch you doing it to yourself Jack.' she whispered, looking up and giving me a tight-lipped smile.

Again I willingly did as she'd asked, curling one hand under my balls and gently rolling them, and using the other to slowly stroke up and down the still lengthening and expanding shaft.

We continued like that for quite some time, each pleasuring ourselves, yet each exciting the other in the process. I didn't have to look down to know exactly how my cock was responding, and even if I had been deprived of the physical sensations coursing up from it I only had to glance up at Lucy's face to monitor it. As it got bigger the smile faded and her eyes grew larger. Then, as though she was seeing it for the first time, the expression on her face changed, first to one of almost awed surprise, then to one of barely contained, excited anticipation.

But even though I was in one way enjoying the strangeness of the situation at the same time there was a growing yearning inside me. As I watched her fingers, stroking, dipping down into the increasingly moist honey-pot, I wished it was mine, or better still, my tongue that was doing that.

So I was thrilled and delighted when, as though she had been reading my mind, she stopped, dropping one hand down beside her and beckoning to me with the other. I eagerly got up and went across, then knelt down between her outstretched legs, looking up into her darkly misted eyes for a moment, before bending and pressing my mouth gently against her waiting pussy.

As I began to slowly lick her she lifted her legs, but not, as I first thought, to give me even easier access, but to use them to further heighten my own excitement by stroking me with them. The feel of the sheer nylon began sending tingling sparks through my body as they brushed up and down against my flanks. And on top of all that had gone before, the combination of that, plus the always headily intoxicating scent of her arousal quickly sent the pressure inside me sky-rocketing.

When I began licking her I had slipped my hands underneath her, lifting her slightly so I could probe deep between her pussy-lips. But when she felt the shivering tremors that were running through my body increasing in strength she reached down and firmly pushed them back out. 'Put them behind you love.' she whispered throatily, then added. 'And do it to me more quickly now.'

I had no idea why she had moved my hands but I did it, grasping them tightly behind myself. But I certainly knew the other thing she wanted me to do, and began to flick her swollen clitoris, at first using just the tip, then as her responses grew stronger, licking it as fast as my flattened tongue would go.

It was only then that I discovered she had asked me to move my arms out of the way so she could further stimulate me more directly. Somehow she managed to bend her legs and reach her feet down beneath me and finding my cock, then she slipped one foot forward under my already tightly swollen balls, and began stroking the other up and down the straining length of the shaft.

The tingling thrills she had given me with her legs were insignificant compared to those I got from her doing that with her nylon clad feet. By then my cock was so sensitive that each movement sent a super-charged shock-wave of pleasure coursing through me, and it took every ounce of self-control to keep licking her. But then, when my tongue finally triggered off the start of her climax the contractions made the movements of her legs and feet both jerkier and stronger and that forced grunts of surprised excitement from me.

Somehow, I managed to keep going, ignoring the rising pressure inside myself as I concentrated on what I was doing for Lucy. But once her initial peak had passed, even though my flashing tongue continued sending waves of pleasure rippling through the rest of her body she did get much better control of the movements of her feet. Curling them so she had my cock trapped tightly between the curves of both insteps, then pushing them back and forth.

The sensations caused by having the nylon grazing against my cock were truly amazing, it seemed as though there were fireworks going off inside me, and although the movements she could make in that awkward position were limited, I quickly felt the familiar churning surge. And with that all my previous self-control evaporated, it didn't matter that it was her feet and not her pussy that was gripping my cock, I simply began thrusting.

I don't think that Lucy had really had any idea of just how excited she had got me, and certainly had no idea of just how close I was to climaxing. When she felt what I was doing she automatically pressed her feet more tightly together, but of course that increased both the friction and the intensity of the thrills I was getting. And as by then my cock had become super-sensitised the sensations were so powerful that just a few moments later I felt my balls tightening and then the start of the unstoppable rush.

'Oh no, not yet!' she cried as she felt my upper body arching upwards and the rest of it pushing my cock more forcefully back and forth between her nylon clad feet.

But there was nothing I could do to hold it back, the churning pressure had simply reached its critical level, and I heard myself give a loud, guttural grunt as my cock pumped out the first of a series of massive gouts of semen.

'Phew! I'm sorry darling, but then that wasn't exactly what I'd had in mind.' she said, dropping her legs when she felt sure my cock had finished spurting.

'What for?' I replied as I sucked gulps of fresh air deep into my lungs.

'For not remembering last time, what happened when I was wearing the tights. For not realising what was happening to you, not recognising you were so close. That couldn't have been very good for you.'

'I'm not complaining darling, you have very clever feet.' I said with a low chuckle.

'I didn't start out with the intention of actually getting you off, I just wanted to see if I could get you worked-up that way.'

'Well now you know you can. Very, very successfully. Yet another plus for the pantyhose.' I added, pushing myself up to my feet. 'Stay there, I'll get us a couple of towels, and there's a bit of a mess to clean up down here too.' I said looking down at the dollops of semen on the carpet.

'We do seem to leave an incriminating trail wherever we go, don't we.'

'And hopefully we'll continue to do so for a very, very long time my darling.' I said, bending to give her a kiss before going to get towels and a damp sponge.

Having given my cock and balls a quick wash I put on a bath robe, then while I cleaned up the mess I had made on the carpet Lucy wiped herself dry. 'I still can't get over just how quickly you climaxed Jack. I mean you didn't get that much physical stimulation, you normally last much, much longer than that when we are making love.'

'Oh I think it was a combination of things Lucy.' I replied as I sat back down on the sofa. 'The slow, tantalising way you started was incredibly arousing, made me feel as though I was sneaking a look at something I shouldn't, if you know what I mean. Then when you fully unbuttoned your skirt and I could see everything, that was fantastic, I mean literally. In those pantyhose, from the waist down you looked like some sort of fantasy woman. Seeing you like that, and watching you caressing yourself, got me really excited. And what you did with your feet was totally unexpected of course. But again it was the nylon that was the final straw, I don't know what it is about the feel of it, but it certainly works.'

'The thrill of the unexpected, the unfamiliar, the exotic. Similar to how we both reacted to what we did in the cinema. And a milder version of how I felt when you tied me down. But what did you mean by me looking like a fantasy woman?'

I explained the thoughts that the pantyhose had prompted, the surreal appearance they had given her. She smiled when I told her the thoughts I'd had about the colour. 'So you really are into xenerotica, first Leila and now a negress, I wonder what other races turn you on.' she said.

'Xenerotica?'

'Being sexually aroused by the foreign, xenophobia, xenerotica, see.'

'Oh of course, silly of me.'

'Don't worry I hadn't heard of it before, I came across it in something I was reading the other day, in one of your books actually. But there might be something to the racial thing, is it something you've been conscious of before?'

'Not specifically, I mean I find some racial appearance more attractive than others. But I don't think I've ever found a woman attractive just because of her race, if that's what you mean. What about you?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers