Lucy Enjoys Being a Slut

Story Info
Lee and his fuck buddy use his girlfriend Lucy.
4.4k words
131.4k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Emily for years we had gone to college together a long long time ago and we were both in our 40's now. Although we had never had a relationship, over the years become very good fuck buddies. Sometimes when we were single and sometimes when one or both of us were in a relationship. We had kept this secret from everyone we knew, so all our partners friends and family just thought we were close friends.

Emily and I had the same adventurous and curious nature about sex and most of our conversations usually turned to the subject. Between us, we had tried pretty much everything two people could do. Our favourite game was Emily being submissive to me. We had learnt each others limits and likes and dislikes which meant we had an unspoken trust that if either of us said the safe-word any game would stop. This was especially needed because Emily's favourite game was when I treated her roughly fucking her with different objects, spanking her, including slapping her pussy hard. The only thing we had never done, was to have any sort of threesome and Emily had always been adamant that she would not let me fuck her ass.

Emily was a very sexy brunette, she had always looked amazing with her slim figure and long slender limbs, her pale almost flawless skin clung to her fine sculptured bone structure. She had small but perky breasts, with nice nipples that grew firm as you sucked them hard. When she laid back on a bed and breathed in her ribs showed a little bit and her hips and pelvic bones raised above her pussy framing her tight moist hole.

It was always difficult when either of us began a new relationship, as usually the new partner struggle to accept our friendship, we always carefully explained that we had never ever wanted to be in a relationship with each other and that we were just really close friends. We had been lucky and most new partners eventually accepted us and if they didn't it was tough.

When I met Lucy she had initially struggled to accept my friendship with Emily, I think that this was partly to do with Lucy thinking Emily was competing with her or trying to tempt me away. Lucy was a very pretty curvy blond, with really pretty blue eyes, she was perfectly formed and curved in all the right places. Her firm breasts were quite large for a girl of her height and her usually pert nipples were framed by dark brown areola on her tanned skin.

I had been going out with Lucy for about 3 months now and our sex life was getting more and more intense, it was the first time I had gone out with much younger woman and I was enjoying teaching her new things. It wasn't that Lucy was inexperienced but she just hadn't experienced some of the very kinky things I had done over the years. Sex with Lucy was amazing with her curvy frame, her firm skin, her pussy was so tight and her cum tasted amazing. I had began to initiate Lucy into the pleasures of being dominated and had pushed her boundaries a little, but I was still unsure how far I could make her go. There had been some spanking and some light bondage with which she had acted out the struggling little woman with ease, her sexy pleading when I had her tied to the bed was a turn on. As with all the woman I have played kinky games with Lucy knew the only way to stop me was to use the safe-word

Lucy and I had talked about sex and what we had done in the past and she had admitted to a couple of occasions where she had been with another girl. She said she had really enjoyed it and though she hadn't done it for some time I got the impression if she had the opportunity she would try it again. I did ask her if she would have sex with another woman in front of me, after a long pause for thought she had shook her head "no". As she thought it would be a little weird for her. After some persuasion though I had managed to play with her ass while, licking her pussy loosening her enough to let me partially penetrate her ass with my cock. One thing I was definitely going to do in the future was fuck her ass hard.

Lucy eventually accepted my friendship with Emily and was now quite relaxed in her company, all of us going out together, having meals at each other houses and so on, the. It helped as Emily was in a very casual relationship at the moment and although we hadn't played with each other for sometime.

At lunch on day Emily and myself were alone, she was telling me how she felt unsatisfied she was with her boyfriend and her boredom in their sex-life. She said whatever she did or suggested he just didn't seem to have a kinky side. Which I knew must have been very frustrating for Emily and that she would be looking for some fun. Emily had asked about how I was getting on with Lucy. I replied with a smile that things were going well and I had been successful in pushing Lucy's boundaries further than she had gone before.

Emily was clearly loving hearing about my sex life and when I told her that Lucy had admitted to still having bisexual fantasy's, Emily was even more intrigued. Emily and I had fantasised together about a threesome and I had always wanted to see Emily with another woman but we had never gone through with it. With a sparkle in her eye Emily suggested we have fun with Lucy to see how far we could push her together and to let us both experience what we had wanted for a long time. Emily was also quite keen to take a more dominant role in some sex games, so we discussed how we could make this a reality and we formed a plan.

The night had come for our plan to be put into action, I had booked a hotel room in the city centre and had taken all the equipment that we would need. The cover story was Lucy and I were meeting Emily and her boyfriend for a night-out, but when we got there Emily would say they had had a fight and her boyfriend had gone home. I had made sure Lucy didn't know about the plan and she didn't even know that I had brought some of our sex toys, including the newly purchased double ended strap on.

Emily's acting was spot on when Lucy and I arrived in the hotel we had arranged to meet she acted out with a mixture of apologies and held back tears. Immediately Lucy was taken in and began to console Emily, telling her that she deserved better and that we would still have a good night. I was already getting aroused at the thought of what was going to happen.

They looked amazing sat together, Emily's shoulder length hair framed her pretty face, her eyes dazzled with naughtiness. She was wearing a small sexy black dress that showed of her slender frame perfectly. Her pale skin contrasted well against the black dress and sheer black stockings her feet capped of with strappy stilettos. Emily's dress was just long enough that when she was stood it covered her stocking tops and loose enough so when she walked or sat down everyone could see the pale skin of her thigh above her stockings. I knew she wasn't wearing any panties as she had described every detail of her outfit in a text message earlier.

Lucy was wearing a loose flowing white dress made of lace so thin you could make out the darkness of her nipples through the fabric as she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress had ribbons up the front meaning you could see Lucy's naked skin down to her navel, Lucy s cleavage looked like she was bursting from the dress, her nipples were so hard that they threatened to rip through the thin lace. Her legs were bare but she was wearing a tiny white thong underneath, Lucy's shoes were very high making her totter a little as she walked, she looked sexy as hell.

We sat in the bar and had a few drinks with Emily getting over her upset really quickly but not so quick that Lucy would have been suspicious of the change in mood. As the waiter served us another round of drinks he clearly and quite blatantly eyed up Emily and Lucy, Lucy blushed a little the looked at me worried if how I'd react and Emily laughed.

"Don't worry about Lee getting mad about you being eyed up Lucy I know he gets a kick out of it don't you Lee?" Emily giggled.

"Erm yes I suppose I do, your a beautiful sexy woman Lucy, if someone looks at you I see it as a compliment." I said trying to be calm about it, I knew Emily would use this opportunity to our advantage and she began to tell Lucy about her love for exhibitionism. Saying how a previous lover (me) had paraded her around on lots of occasions and had even let strangers touch her before taking her home and fucking her really hard.

Lucy laughed nervously at the tale and said that it sounded a bit risky but sort of tempting at the same time. I had to hand it to Emily she leapt at the chance to kick the evening off.

"Erhh, hmm not sure if I could, show off in public like that, although the thought of strangers lusting after me is quite hot" Lucy said looking about the room knowing men always stared at her because she was so good looking.

"Tell you what Lucy I dare us to have some fun tonight and we should show off a bit, com'on I need the distraction" Emily grabbed Lucy's hand excitedly and Lucy looked at me, a big smile spreading across my face gave my answer.

We all finished our drinks with deviant smirks on our faces, I rested my hand on Lucy s thigh sliding it slowly up the inside, making her part her legs. She lent back in her chair allowing my hand to pull her skirt back. Exposing the little white triangle of her tight thong clinging to her crotch, the shape of her pussy imprinted into the soft material. Emily glanced down then then reached between Lucy's legs and traced the outline of her pussy with her fingers. Emily looked into Lucy s eyes with desire, Lucy suddenly came to her senses, gasped and closed her legs smoothing her dress down.

Lucy looked stunned at the quickness and boldness of Emily s actions, "Ooh! That was all very erm ahem!" Lucy was too flushed to finish her sentence, I winked at Emily and dropped my hand across my body to Lucy's knee, Emily mirrored my movements on Lucy's other knee and together we firmly pulled Lucy's legs apart again. This left Emily's and my hands which were next to Lucy free to easily play with her pussy. Lucy initially struggled but could see that Emily and I meant business. We were sat at a table to the side of the bar and all the booths along the wall were raised by a couple of steps, meaning anyone in the bar sat on the lower level could see directly under our table.

Emily had already noticed that people at three different tables had seen what had happened, an older couple in the late 50's the woman looked over disapprovingly but her husband had a big smile on his face. On another table a younger couple who had been sat quietly all night kept trying to glance over discreetly without us seeing and the third table had two men directly facing us without talking. As she told us Lucy tried to close her legs again, but we held tight and tried to pretend that no-one was watching us.

Our audience would be able to see Lucy's thin white thong on display, Emily crossed her legs turning slightly towards me, this meant she exposed her stockings and pale white thighs. Whoever was watching now could see two very hot women exposing intimate parts of their sensual bodies.

Lucy was now getting nervous and stammered "I'm not sure about this Lee, it feels wrong like I'm a piece of meat"

"No honey, you are a work of art, and you will obey me, this is what being my submissive toy is all about." I said tightening my grip on her knee. With that I let my free hand drift up her thigh and began to rub her crotch leaning in to kiss her cheek. As I kissed Lucy, Emily's hand joined mine our fingers mingling and pressing hard onto Lucy's warm pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the old man shift position to get a better view underneath our table.

Lucy shut her eyes to try and hide from the voyeurs as our fingers sneaked under her thong, she pushed her ass forward to allow easier access. Lucy was damp already and her pussy felt hot as the tip of my finger sought out her clitoris as Emily's fingers parted Lucy's labia. As Emily firmly pushed the tips of two of her fingers into Lucy's pussy, she gasped as he pussy was parted. The young couple were staring quietly at us and the guys were making it very clear they were staring at the action under our table.

I was getting so turned on my cock growing harder every second I watched and felt Emily's fingers probe Lucy's tight young pussy. Emily had her trade mark mischievous sexy smile on her face as her beautiful manicured nails parted Lucy's pussy and gently massaged her clit. Lucy gripped my arm tightly and leant towards me. "Lee, everyone knows what's happening, I'm feeling like a slut. Please tell Emily to stop.".

I moved Lucy's arm off mine and placed it on her knee and looked round the room and we were beginning to attract a lot of attention, it was about time we went somewhere more private. I moved my hand onto to back of Emily's hand and pulled it away from Lucy's pussy, Lucy brought her legs together and smoothed her skirt down.

"Well I think we should move on before they call the police." I said laughing Lucy was clearly relieved and Emily stroked the back of Lucy's hair and pulled her into a deep long kiss leaving Lucy breathless. "Come on lets go to our room, straighten ourselves out and decided what we're goin to do." I knowing that it would be a while before we left the room again.

Once in the empty lift Lucy stood not knowing where to look after being put on show in the bar. I moved behind her and pulled her arms tightly together behind her back. Emily took my cue and pulled the lace on the front of Lucy's dress, loosening the material giving Emily easy access to Lucy's ample firm breasts. Lucy began to struggle a little, understanding that the show in the bar had only been a warm up.

"Please Lee, Emily not here, I'm not sure I want us to do anything else now, why don't we just go out?" Lucy spoke with nerves or maybe excitement making her voice tremble.

We both ignored her, I tightened my grip on Lucy's arms, she had to know who was boss. Emily began to roughly fondle Lucy, squeezing and pulling her nipples firmly, she made a little yelp as Emily twisted the end of Lucy's nipples hard. The lift stopped on our floor and the doors began to open. Emily covered Lucy up slightly but left her bare nipples on show, the doors slid open and we quickly hurried out and past a man who saw Lucy's naked breasts as he waited to get in the lift.

Not wanting to lose any more time, I kept hold of Lucy and pushed her down the corridor to our room she struggled to get loose and was having difficulty walking in her high heels, making the journey more fraught for her. Emily opened the room door and I roughly shoved Lucy inside. Lucy was quiet and apprehensive as she watched Emily pull her dress over her head. Emily looked amazing completely naked except for her black hold up stockings and her stiletto heels her shaved pussy pouted wetly. Emily dropped her hand to her pussy and rubbed it making the ends of her fingers wet. Then staring Lucy directly into her eyes, Emily walked over and traced her wet fingers across Lucy's lips, before she grabbed Lucy's dress and ripped it open grasping at Lucy's big firm breasts.

Emily was taking full advantage of Lucy's helplessness and slid her hands up to Lucy's shoulders pushing her dress over them and down her arms. I altered my grip allowing Emily to pull the dress completely down to the floor. This left Lucy in her high heels and little white thong I roughly manhandled her into the centre of the room.

"No please stop, please Emily, Lee please I don't want to do this! Don't please, I'm begging you both leave me alone!" Lucy pleaded and struggled more but as always I was far to strong for her and she knew I wouldn't stop except for the safe-word

Emily wrapped her finger into the straps of Lucy's thong and pulled hard tearing it from her, the sight was so hot. Lucy's tanned skin and blonde hair contrasted so sexily with Emily's dark looks and pale skin. Emily moved forward, her little pert tits touching and pushing into Lucy's firm hot breasts they both made a sexy little gasp. Standing on her tiptoes Emily leaned over Lucy's shoulders to kiss me, then dropping her mouth to Lucy's neck Emily bit hard into Lucy's soft skin before dropping to her knees.

Using my feet I spread Lucy's legs out exposing her damp pussy, Emily's mouth quickly latched on to Lucy's clit and sucked it into her mouth rolling the soft sensitive clit in-between her teeth. Lucy's legs weakened slightly, but I held her up as Emily started to slide her fingers inside Lucy. Between her moans of mock protest Lucy struggled harder and said. "Stop it Stop, I wont go through with this I'm not a slut."

"You are a dirty slut, and we will do what ever we want to you, now get over to the bed and lean over it with your hands on it and your legs straight." I ordered, as Emily moved away.

Lucy took the position as ordered her curvy body looked so hot as her heavy breasts hung down her erect nipples looking like they were ready to explode. I moved her legs apart exposing her pussy and her ass to perfection.

"Well Emily she's yours to do things to, but first she needs to be punished for her disobedience." Emily smiled at me as I spoke and moved to stand behind Lucy. I opened the compartment in my suitcase, as Emily began to spank Lucy's curvy ass. Emily started gently then using firmer slaps with each stroke. Lucy didn't move only making a slight sound as Emily's hand spanked her. Emily shifted her position and brought her delicate hand quickly from behind her, slapping Lucy's pussy with a sharp smack. Lucy yelped loudly at her wet pussy being slapped hard, I watched my cock now throbbing at the sight of two hot sexy women in-front of me.

I quickly undressed and took a riding crop and the double ended strap-on from the case, passing the dildo to Emily. She wasted no time in sliding it into Lucy but Lucy knelt onto the bed pulling away. "Stop it please, Lee stop her I don't want this" Lucy pleaded throwing her self flat to the bed.

Taking the riding crop I flicked it against Emily's ass, she yelped in surprise and looked at me. "Emily, get that dildo into your cunt, strap it to you and ram it into my dirty fucking slut." I was so turned on as I spoke my voice dried up. Moving round to the side of the bed I used the crop on Lucy's ass, although she flinched she parted her legs letting me stroke her pouting pussy with the end of the crop, I flicked against Lucy's pussy, she flinched and yelp a little, I repeated it harder she moaned.

"Lucy raise your ass up you little slut." Lucy followed my instructions and moved into a doggy position, her breasts swinging free as they left contact with the bed. Using the crop I teased her nipples before flicking them hard.

Emily slowly slid one end of the toy into herself and tied the harness around her legs and back, then kneeling between Lucy's legs and used her fingers to hold her pussy open as Emily pushed the other end into Lucy's hot wet pussy. Lucy moaned loudly as the shaft of the dildo sunk deep inside her, Emily beginning to build up a firm deep rhythm as she pounded into Lucy's pussy.

Grabbing Lucy's hair I roughly pulled her head back and pushed my cock into her mouth, she sucked and licked it so hard I nearly came right away. To try a distract myself I focused on using the crop and whipped Lucy's ass, as Emily fucked her harder. Lucy must have realised she was losing herself in the moment and began to struggle again, bucking her ass to try and get Emily off her. This only made Lucy's teeth scrape my cock and push the other end of the dildo harder into Emily turning her on even more. I had to pull my cock out before I came in Lucy's mouth.

"Stop, No, No leave me alone, please stop her, stop using me, both of you stop!" Lucy was struggling hard, meaning Emily had to dig her nails into Lucy's hips to hold on. Reaching down to her nipples I twisted them hard pulling them, squeezing them. I again used the crop to whip Lucy's nipples making her yelp. Emily was moaning and groaning in pleasure while hanging onto Lucy's hips and fucking her cunt hard.

12