Lucy Enjoys Being a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning my attention to Emily I traced to end of the riding crop over her skin and used it to flick her nipples in a similar way to Lucy's, Emily was a big fan of this and she responded with a deeper moan. I stood up and watched as my sexy fuck buddy use Lucy like a slut she had always wanted to be, I walked back behind Emily using the crop on both women's thighs, ass and nipples. Dropping the crop I took some lube and rubbed it on my swollen cock, using my left hand to push Emily over so she leant over Lucy. I took my first two fingers and slowly forced them into Emily's anus, building up the force until I'd penetrated her tight un-fucked ass, now it was her turn to protest.

"Lee this wasn't part of the deal leave my ass alone, don't you dare you bastard." Emily raised her voice probably knowing I wouldn't stop know without a safe-word.

No safe-word, so grabbing the cheeks of Emily's petite ass I forced them wide and I positioned my cock ready to push it into her. Lucy had stopped struggling and was really enjoying being fucked judging from her heavy breathing and moaning she was building up to an orgasm. I dug my fingers hard into Emily's hips probably leaving little finger bruises behind and I firmly pushed my cock onto the entrance of her ass-hole, Emily struggled and protested as the dildo was still being fucked into both women.

Emily's muscles relaxed and my cock delved deep inside her virgin ass, she gasped loudly as I fucked her. I could feel the dildo moving around inside her as I fucked her hard, Emily continued to protest and struggle but that was just turning us all on more.

"Listen Emily you whore! I'm letting you fuck Lucy, my dirty slut, so this is your payment for that." I felt like so horny my voice rasped the words out.

Quickly Emily began to cum, her ass contracted and squeezed my cock painfully and she yelped with pain. I pulled out this clearly had an affect on Lucy as she began to moan "Oh my god" as her body began to thrash about with a massive orgasm. Both women collapsed on the bed panting, Emily unhooked the strap-on pulling out of Lucy and her own pussy, both women with drenched in cum.

"Lucy who are you?" I asked,

"I'm your dirty little fucking slut Sir!" Lucy's soft well spoken voice made those words sound so erotic it made my cock twitch to hear her.

"Don't just lie there you pair of sluts, lick each others pussy's." The women obeyed me, Lucy lying on her back as Emily rubbed her wet shaved pussy into Lucy's eager mouth her tongue immediately exploring Emily's tight pussy.

Emily pulled Lucy's legs back and apart giving me a wonderful view of Lucy's well fucked pussy dripping with her cum. Picking up the riding crop I couldn't resist giving her now swollen sensitive pussy a couple of sharp quick stinging hits. I heard a muffled pleasurable yelp come from between Emily's thighs. Emily used Lucy's cum to lubricate Lucy's ass and guided my cock to her ass-hole. I was ready to explode, closing my eyes to try and hold on I fucked Lucy's ass slowly and steadily, it felt so good and I felt Emily's fingers explore Lucy's pussy, rubbing her clit hard. I could feel Lucy building up to another orgasm, I quickly took my cock out of her ass and fucked her pussy as hard as she began to cum again.

I felt Lucy's orgasm erupt and heard her dirty moans as my cock exploded inside her pumping my spunk inside, I pulled back as I was still cumming, shooting spunk over Lucy's pussy. Emily grabbed my balls and squeezed hard sucking the last of my cum into her mouth, before she latched onto Lucy's cum covered pussy devouring my cum from Lucy's pussy. I watched as Emily as Lucy licked each other as things slowly calming down.

Hmm what next, I had so many filthy ideas.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

That was so HOT, i would love to hear more and more of the 3 some.... please

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories