Lucy Gets Away

Story Info
In Sweeney Todd, Turpin gets his way with Lovett.
1.9k words
3.38
12.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had been frantically running down Fleet Street, thankful that she was able to escape the dreadful Judge Turpin's grasp. She ran as fast as she could, feeling a stinging pain in her sides. She was extremely short on breath, and the tight corset that she had on wasn't helping with the problem. She coughed as she ran, tears building up, and eventually finding their way down her cheeks. She ran back to her home, just above Mrs. Lovett's Pie Shop.

She burst through the door, not surprised to see that no one was there except for Mrs. Lovett.

"Nellie!"

She screamed in between her sobs.

"First he takes Ben away from me..... And now he's trying to get his hands on me!"

Her English accent was strong, but her words were barely understandable from the condition she was in.

"I have to hide!"

The tears were now streaming down her face. Nellie knew that they wouldn't have much time, so she had to hide Lucy quickly.

"Go get Johanna!" Nellie was almost as scared as Lucy now. She had been terrified of the Judge since he had sent Ben away, and she knew that he wanted Lucy. Lucy ran up the side stairs, quickly grabbing the one year old Johanna out of her cradle.

Nellie had followed her up, giving her some money.

"Here, take this. Go to the docks, get on a boat. If you have to hide on one, do it, just get out of here."

Lucy didn't particularly want to leave London behind. She had hopes that Benjamin would some day return, and they could be a family again. She let out a soft whimper, but knew that what Mrs. Lovett was suggesting was only for the best. She nodded, turning and running quickly down the stairs. She almost tripped half way down, but caught herself. Thankfully, Johanna was cradled in her arms, so she wasn't harmed.

Lucy ran until she got to the docks, then saw a sailor who had been loading things onto his ship. She quickly ran on, hiding some where down beneath the deck. She didn't care where she ended up, as long as she was far away from Judge Turpin.

Nellie went back downstairs, shaking her head. She knew that this would happen some day, but she didn't think that it would be so soon. It was such a pity that Ben had been sent away. She had always been so fond of him, wishing it was her instead of Lucy, but she knew that she couldn't change that, and she knew that they were happy together. She let out a heavy sigh, then leaned her elbow on the counter, resting her head in her hand. She closed her eyes, feeling a bit tired, then heard the door swing open. She gasped, looking up in surprise to see Judge Turpin.

"Sir." She curtsied, but she knew why he was there.

"Where is she, Lovett?" He glared, stepping closer to the counter.

Her eyes made her look completely innocent, and she knew that if he found out that she had told her to run away, he would kill her. She smiled softly, looking directly into his eyes. "I thought she was with you, Sir?"

His glare faded into a bit more of a sympathetic look, seeing the innocence in her eyes. He signaled for her to come around the counter, to stand in front of him. She did, not wanting to disobey him at a time like this. She knew that she had to distract him, but wasn't sure how.

He looked down at her, seeing how innocent she looked; how pale and beautiful she was. His looks of anger quickly turned into a smile, as he advanced on her, grabbing her wrist firmly. "Well Nellie, I think you should come with me."

She gasped, thinking that she was caught. By the way he was smirking, she was sure that she would be dead before the night was over. She closed her eyes and tried to pull away from him, gasping and opening them again when he didn't let go of her.

"No sir.. I need to stay here."

She tried to smile, just as the Beadle walked in. The Judge smiled seeing his accomplice, and nodded toward Nellie. "Bring her."

He smirked, walking toward the door of the shop, and exiting. He made his way down the street, heading toward his own dwelling.

The Beadle smirked. "Yes, me Lord." He grabbed Nellie by the arm, pulling her along with him as he walked just behind the Judge. Of course, she screamed and cried out, struggling to get away, but she couldn't break free of his tight hold on her arm. She tried to swing at him a few times, but then the Judge turned around, now angered once more, and backhanded her across the face.

She felt the sting of his hand against her face, and she cried out from the sudden blow. He smirked at the sight of her pain, then continued walking. The Beadle drug her the whole way to the Judge's house, which was where he let go of her. The second he let go, she tried to run, but the Judge grabbed her, wrapping his arms around his waist from the back. He squeezed tightly, picking her up and carrying her inside.

She could feel him squeezing her, even through her corset. She whimpered, then tried to persuade him to let her go. "Please! What have I done?"

He took her into his room, then threw her down onto the bed roughly. He stood above her, obviously aroused as she lay helplessly on the bed.

She looked up at him, seeing the look of lust in his eyes. It had just hit her, why he meant to bring her there. She cried out, "No! Judge Turpin please!" She tried to sit up and get away from him, but he bent down, putting his knees on opposite sides of her, then pulled her hands roughly above her head, pinning her down. She let out soft whimpers, trying to fight him off of her, kicking at him. He slapped her, hard. She cried out again, which only excited him more. He stared down into her eyes, seeing the helpless appearance of a woman.

"Nellie, settle down. Can you not see that your crying is only making it all the better for me?"

He smirked, slapping her again, a little more lightly this time. It was obvious to her what he wanted. He wanted to rape someone tonight, and since she had helped Lucy get away, it was going to be her. He bent down, kissing her roughly, forcing her head against the bed, and let go of her arms. She started swinging at him again, trying to push him off, but he ignored her. He unbuckled his belt, sliding it off, then holding it in his hand. He smirked, looking down at her, then grabbed her arms, forcing them once more above her head. He tied them together tightly with the belt.

"Let me go!"

She continued to cry out things, begging and pleading for him to have mercy on her, but it was only causing him to become more aroused. He reached down with one hand, holding her hands with the other, and lifted up her skirt, sliding his hand up it. He felt under her panties, and smirked, realizing that she was partially wet. She cried out once again, screaming. "Pervert! Pervert!"

She now tried more desperately to get away, but she couldn't. She was wearing herself out trying to fight him off, so she just gave up, laying there limp for him to do whatever he pleased with. He smirked.

"Giving yourself up to me?"

He stroked beneath her panties lightly, just feeling her. He could tell that she was just as aroused as he was, but it was all too obvious that she wasn't going to admit to it. He smirked, slapping her lightly with his other hand. He saw her eyes light up as he slapped her, then let his weight fall on her. He could see how much she was enjoying this if he looked deep into her eyes.

He stood up, backing off of her. He looked down at her. "You little slut, you got me dirty."

He looked at his hand, then sighed. "You're a bad one, aren't you?" He smirked, getting closer to her. "Perhaps I shall teach you a lesson."

He sat down on the edge of the bed, then turned and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up to him, then he laid her down across his lap. He smirked, pulling her skirt up. He began to spank her, lightly and slowly in the same spot. She let out a slight moan, not sure if she was enjoying it or not. He still had her hair in one hand, so he had control of if she was going to move away from him or not. "What's that I hear, the sound of pleasure? Perhaps the naughty girl will enjoy her punishment."

She smirked slightly, feeling that he was pulling her panties down to her ankles, then she felt him hit her, harder now. He began to spank her more roughly, leaving a red mark after each hit. She cried out softly at first, but he began to hit her harder and harder. She started to scream with each hit, trying to wiggle out of his lap. When she tried, he pulled her hair hard, forcing her head up. He smirked, as he continued with the spanking.

The tears were running down her cheeks quickly as she could feel the hot red marks on her behind. She cried out, submitting to him. She had gave up with struggling completely. She knew that he would only hurt her more if she put up a fight.

He continued, a little harder still, until he thought that she had had enough. When he saw that her butt was starting to turn purplish red, he stopped. He pulled her up by her waist, setting her on the bed next to him. "Hurts to sit, doesn't it?"

She closed her eyes from the pain as he sat her down. Soon enough, he pounced on her roughly, forcing her higher up on the bed. He unzipped his trousers, letting them slide down his legs, and pulled up her skirt. He slammed himself inside of her. She screamed, not expecting him to be so rough. He rode her hard, not even giving her a chance to breathe.

"Please! My corset." she managed to choke out. He smirked, looking down at her. "Of course." He slowed for a minute, but only to grab a knife off the table. He slit her corset down the middle, causing it to fall of to the sides. She could now breathe, but she was exposed. He looked down at her, staring at her chest. He made a slight slit in her neck with the blade, then tossed it to the side.

"Your mine, bitch." He smirked as he bent his neck down, licking the blood off of her throat. She hoped that he wasn't going to kill her, but didn't think he would. He held her down tightly to the bed as he once again increased him speed, forcing himself in and out of her. She sobbed, feeling that he was becoming more rough, and less caring of her.