Lucy Goes Country

Story Info
Lucy Hale does whatever it takes to make in Nashville.
1.8k words
3.65
14.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I didn't take my job as a record label executive in Nashville with the idea in mind of using it to have sexual encounters with some of the hottest women in the world, but sometimes when an opportunity presents itself, I do what comes natural and take advantage of it.

But even still, the thought never crossed my mind that I would ever find myself face-to-face with the Hollywood actress Lucy Hale, who is of course most well known for her role on the show "Pretty Little Liars."

But for weeks I had heard the rumors that she was going to be making a stop in Nashville in regards to wanting to get into country music.

And I was who was lucky enough to have her walk into my office.

And I was also going to make sure she never left my office, at least not without a record deal, or without playing around with me, first.

"Lucy, hi, I've heard you were going to be in town, but never expected you'd be in my office," I told her as I welcomed her in and invited her to sit down in her faded blue jeans and tight yellow shirt so that we could begin to talk business.

"Well John, I did some asking around and heard A LOT about you..." she began, flashing me a shy, sexy smile as she brushed the hair out of her face, "so I thought I would stop by and see what all the fuss was about."

If I didn't know any better, I'd have sworn she was already hitting on me, but I managed to get my mind to refocus on the demo tape she was giving me, but it only took about thirty seconds of hearing the tape to know that this hot Hollywood actress also had some singing ability.

"I like what I hear Lucy, no doubt," I told her, watching her eyes light up as she went on and on about how music was actually her first love, then came over and gave me a hug that seemed to have more behind it than a future business relationship.

Which was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back as far as I was concerned, so I decided to make my move on her.

"You know...now that we have a working relationship and all Lucy...maybe it's time I showed you the other perks that you get when you work for me," I told her as I got up and locked the door, seeing Lucy's eyes follow me to the door and back as I sat down next to her, brushed the hair out of her eyes and leaned into kiss her.

"MMM...I can't..." she whispered, trying to push me away as I laid another kiss on her, putting my hand on the back of her head and laying her on the couch as she started to give in and kiss me back.

"If we're gonna work together we might as well have some fun together too Lucy," I whispered to her as I kissed her neck and pulled her shirt up over her head, Lucy yanking my pants and underwear down as she reached for my dick.

"MMM...let me have some fun by sucking this dick then John...I'm not the nice girl everyone claims I am you know..." she whispered as she wrapped her hands around my dick and started running her tongue over it, gobbling it up and beginning to suck on it in one motion.

"MMM...FUCK...suck it Lucy..." I hissed as she began to vigorously suck my dick, my hands going to the back of her head as I guided her down onto more of it.

"OHGOD...suck it good and I'll be cumming soon baby..." I whispered to her as I started thrusting my hips into her face, her eyes closing as she continued to work me over.

"MMMMPPPPPHHHH..." she softly moaned from around my dick as she sucked away on it, her hands cupping and squeezing my balls as I jerked my hips into her face a few more times and thrust my dick to the back of her throat.

"FUCK...here it comes Lucy..." I warned her as I pushed my hips into her face one last time and came down her throat, her lips sucking away on it as I released my cum, starting to drink all of it down and then kissing my dick and letting me back it out of her mouth as she finished swallowing it.

"Are you on the pill Lucy? Because I'm about to fuck you, and I'm probably not gonna stop until I cum inside you," I whispered to her as I undid the button on her jeans and slid them down, pushing her panties away and unhooking her bra as she pulled my shirt over my head and my dick worked its between her legs.

"Just fuck me John...I need some dick inside me..." she whispered as I slid my dick over her cunt lips a few times before sliding it into her and beginning to thrust away inside of her as I sucked on her tits.

"UH...OHGOD...tear me up..." she hissed as I drove myself deeper and deeper into her pussy, her walls clinging to it as I thrust in and out of her, Lucy arching her back as I placed her legs up on my shoulders.

"SHIT...so fucking tight Lucy...I'm going to enjoy cumming in this pussy later..." I whispered to her as she started twisting her hips around my dick, her back arching as she threw her head back and banged her fists into the couch as my dick tore a path through her pussy.

"OHGODOHGOD...there...fuck...me...there...John..." she purred when my dick hit her g-spot, her back arching even higher into the air as I began to thrust into her at that spot, her body going limp as her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to cum for me.

"FUCK...OHGOD...cumming...OHGODYES..." she softly hissed as she shot her cream all over my dick, her legs hanging limply off the edge of the couch as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her a few more times, bottoming out inside of her as I began to blow my load inside of her.

"FUCK...YES...cumming...Lucy..." I hissed as I filled her pussy with my cum, sending one thick shot after another of it into her as I sucked on her tits, finally pulling out of her after I had filled her to the brim.

"OHGOD...UH..." she purred as we made out on the couch, her legs wrapping around me as she pulled me close to her and recovered, squeezing my dick to let me know she was ready to go again.

"I want to be on top this time baby..." she cooed as she flipped places with me, climbing on top of me as she lowered her tight cunt down onto my dick.

"FUCK...ride me Lucy...you sexy little slut..." I teased her as she started bouncing up and down on my dick, her eyes closing as I grabbed her hips and began to slam her down onto my dick at a little faster rate, her walls clamping down on it as I drove it up into her.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...I...love...your...dick..." she moaned as she bounced up and down on top of it, throwing her head back as I grabbed her hips and began thrusting away inside of her.

"This tight little pussy isn't so bad either..." I teased her as I drove my dick up into her, her walls beginning to put the squeeze on it as she bounced up and down on top of me, her eyes starting to roll up into her head again.

"OHGOD...FUCK...gonna cum again..." she hissed as she lowered herself onto my dick one last time, leaving herself there as I thrust up into her, her walls squeezing even tighter on my dick as she began to squirt her juices out over it.

"FUCK...your pussy feels so good Lucy," I softly told her as I grabbed her hips and worked my dick up into her one last time, thrusting into her a few more times and pulling her close to me as I began to cum inside her again.

"FUCK...OHGOD...cum in me John...fill my pussy..." she whispered, having gone hoarse from all the yelling, as I shot my wad into her, covering her walls with my seed for the second time as she rode me for a few seconds and went limp.

"OHGODYES...I needed that..." she moaned as we made out on the couch, neither of us really wanting to end things just yet when she got up and bent over the couch for me.

"I don't know about you John, but I have another fuck left in me," she told me as she wiggled her ass and winked at me as I ran my dick over her tight pussy lips again and then ram them over ass cheeks.

"I can't let this little meeting end without getting some of this luscious ass too, Lucy baby," I told her as I grabbed her hips and slid into her ass, causing her to grunt and moan my name as I began to thrust it in and out of her backdoor.

"UH...UH...UH...OHGOD...pound my ass..." she hissed as I pulled on her hair and drove my dick into her bowels, her body starting to stiffen up as she quickly neared another orgasm.

"You're damn right I'm going to pound this ass..." I teased her as I grabbed a hold of her hips and slammed into her again, burying my dick in her ass as she started to cum for me again, a trickle of her cum running down her legs as I buried my dick in her ass one last time.

"UH...OHGOD...cum...in...my...ass..." she whispered as I thrust into her ass a few more times and came deep in her bowels, flooding them with a river of my cum as I unloaded into her and slowly pulled out of her, making out with her on the couch one last time as we recovered and got ready to go our separate ways.

"MMM...this was a VERY productive meeting I'd say John..." Lucy teased me as she got dressed and gathered herself, not wanting to cause a scene as we made out against the door to my office before finally wrapping things up.

"Welcome to country music Lucy, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship," I told her as I handed her a recording contract, stifling a laugh as she took it and kissed me on the cheek.

"I know this town has a problem with putting female artists on the radio John, so I'll do anything to make sure that I get my music played," she told me as she squeezed my dick and left the office, "and as long as you keep doing things for me, I'll keep doing things for you."

"You have my word Lucy," I told her as she walked away, her ass swaying in those blue jeans as I wondered what I would have to do to hold up my end of the bargain.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers