Lucy Lawless and a Cowboy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy Lawless has rough sex with two cowboys at once.
1.3k words
3.77
23.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*see part 1 for back story

Kiwi actress Lucy Lawless had been hard at work on the Lozen segment of her Warrior Women documentary for the Discovery Channel. By now it was late September 2003 and most of the documentary had been filmed. Lucy had been living in the small town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico for the duration of the filming. Recently she had sat on the ground in the desert area in a red plaid shirt and blue jeans and Harlyn Geronimo, a descendant of the famed Apache warrior Geronimo, smeared red war paint on her cheeks and nose in a left to right direction.

Harlyn explained that it had to go from left to right because that was how the earth rotated. Lucy remarked that it was like a shield, and Harlyn agreed. While she had been filming the segment on Boudica in England in May, a blue war paint had been applied to her face that contained semen. There were only a few more days of filming on Lozen left, and then Lucy would return home to Los Angeles.

Lucy was alone in her hotel room at the Sierra Grande Lodge a couple hours after dinner. She was reading material about Lozen to help her prepare for the rest of the filming. She heard a few knocks of the door, and got up to open it. She was still wearing her red plaid shirt and blue jeans, but was in her socks. She recognized the first man at the door, but not the second. A voice with a little bit of a southern accent said, "Howdy ma'am. Lucy."

"Hi Derek," Lucy said smiling.

"This is my friend Scott. He wanted to meet you."

Lucy invited them both in, locking the door behind them and Derek introduced Lucy to Scott. He was a little shorter than Derek, who was tall, but stockier. After chatting for a bit, Derek and Scott placed their cowboys hats on the table. Lucy had a thing for cowboys. They excited her. It was especially their swagger that excited her, the confident, even arrogant way in which they sometimes walked. Lucy had been getting horny filming this documentary and was away from her husband. She had recently had an intense sex session with Derek and was expecting him to come back. He had brought a friend this time.

Derek walked closer to Lucy and they kissed briefly. He patted Lucy's beautifully formed, sexy ass in her jeans. "How 'bout it Luce?" he asked her making eye contact with her. Lucy got a sexually excited look on her sexy face.

"How 'bout what?" she asked.

"You know," Derek said, then gave her a little shove. Lucy landed on the bed. She seductively took off her socks, dropping them on the floor and baring her beautiful sexy feet and long sexy toes.

"Well," she said, "you boys gonna wait there or are you gonna help me with my clothes?"

Both Scott and Derek rushed to help Lucy take off her clothes. Off went the shirt, then Lucy took off her jeans. Derek unfastened her bra and touched her beautiful breasts, bobbing them a bit. Lucy's nipples were erect with excitement. She finally took off her panties and tossed them on the floor. Both her bra and panties were white today.

Both men got naked in little time. Lucy saw their erect cocks. Scott's was even larger than Derek's. Playing it rough, Derek pushed Lucy back on the bed as she was naked. Lucy had a feeling this was going to be rough and it excited her. "Tell you what we're gonna do," Derek said.

Derek got underneath Lucy and reached for her ass. He spat on his finger and rubbed it on her asshole. Lucy shut her eyes and gave a little moan in pleasure. He had lubed his penis already. He pulled apart Lucy's sexy buttcheeks and inserted his cock entirely into her ass. Lucy moaned. "Ohhhhhh," she said. Then Scott climbed on top of Lucy, and parted her legs farther. He looked down and saw her beautiful pussy with its lovely brown pubic hair. He quickly inserted his cock into her pussy all the way. Then it began.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" Lucy moaned and panted as she was double penetrated. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" Scott fucked her hard and fast in her pussy while Derek's cock was in her ass. Due to his position, Derek couldn't give her as intense of a fucking but he moved his cock inside her ass thrusting it as much as he could.

After over a minute of this, Derek said "Scott man Lucy's ass is tight why don't we switch now." Scott grunted in approval as Lucy continued gasping and moaning. Scott pulled out of Lucy's pussy, and it gaped, and Derek pushed Lucy off his cock which was in her ass.

"Yeah, tell you what, we'll switch Lucy over," Derek said. Lucy got on all fours as Derek lay on his back and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. Scott got behind her and took a look at Lucy's gaping ass. He spread her asshole, spat inside it, then shoved his cock, wet from Lucy's pussy, into her ass. Then the fucking started again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh! Oh my God!" Lucy moaned as she was double penetrated again. Scott pounded inside her ass as hard as he could, thrusting deeply in and out. Lucy's beautiful breasts with their erect nipples swayed a little as she was on all fours this time. Scott slapped Lucy's butt roughly as he had anal sex with her. "Ohhhhh!" Lucy panted. "Ohhhhhh!" Her breathing rate had increased and her voice climbed higher. Scott repeatedly slapped Lucy's ass as he very vigorously anally fucked her and Lucy would gasp and moan. Lucy cried out with the slaps on her ass. The slapping stung her ass but she was in such intense pleasure and sexual stimulation that she was enjoying it. Scott was very rough with her. Lucy soon had an intense orgasm. After about a couple minutes of this, with Scott learning that Lucy's ass was indeed pleasantly tight, he had his climax and shot his load deep into Lucy's ass. He pulled out of her ass, giving it one final hard slap. Lucy's asshole gaped and semen oozed out of it. The pink inside of her ass was visible as her asshole gaped.

Meanwhile Derek continued fucking her pussy. Lucy started bouncing up and down on his cock in her pussy, her breasts bobbing up and down. She continued moaning and threw her head back. Finally she had another powerful orgasm as her voice had climbed higher and higher and then Derek cummed in her pussy. She finally got off his cock, gasping, and sighed. Derek got up, off the bed, and Lucy fell backwards onto it, still breathing harder. Semen was visible in her pussy as she lay naked on her back.

"I told you she had a tight ass," Derek told Scott.

Scott agreed. "I only lasted a couple minutes in her tight ass," Scott said.

Lucy began to put her clothes back on as the cowboys dressed. She said that she would be leaving New Mexico to return back to California in a few days as the documentary was almost finished filming. "I don't know when its going to air on the Discovery Channel boys, but after I get home I'll be heading up to Toronto, Canada to film some scenes for the WB's new show there, Tarzan."

Derek and Scott wished Lucy good luck in her acting career and Derek said that if she was ever visiting Truth or Consequences, New Mexico alone again she could give him a call. Lucy said she didn't plan on it but thanked them both. "Thank you boys," she said. "That was some of the roughest, best sex I've ever had," she told them. Lucy said good night to them and then locked the door again after they picked up their hats and left the room. She went back to reading the material for the documentary and gave a pleased, sexually satisfied sigh.