Lucy Liu & Family

Story Info
Lucy lives with her brother & shares his anniversary.
3.6k words
4.44
43.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful and talented actress, Lucy Alexis Liu has always lived with her younger brother, Alex. He recently got married and the three of them live happily together in NY, NY. She even calls her new roommate her "Sister". These are the facts. The rest may or may not be. Enjoy.

*

It was a cold, dark day in New York City. Lucy was bundling up to go get some grocery items.

"Anyone want anything from the market?" She yelled out.

Her new sister-in-law, Kim yelled back, "Wait, I'll go with you. I want to make something special and you'll never know what I need to get. Hang on. I'll get my coat."

They went off to the market together, arm in arm, selecting the finest Asian delicacies for a special dinner. It was Alex and Kim's one-year wedding anniversary today and Lucy wanted to help make it special for them.

"What were you going to get, something for dinner?" Kim asked.

"It was going to be a surprise, but if you must know, I was going to prepare a special dinner for you two." Lucy replied, smiling at her best friend.

"Oh really? You gonna make us special Asian meal? You from the Bronx. What you know about Asian food? I thought you could only cook omelets!" Kim teased in her phony accent.

Lucy poked her in the ribs and said, "Get out of here. I can cook. You'll see."

Kim was actually from New York also, as was Alex, of course. They liked to play the stereotype Asians role in public sometimes just for fun. You never knew where the paparazzi would be lurking and it helped hide Lucy from them. But here in Manhattan in the winter, the way they were bundled up, no one would spot them today.

All of the episodes for Lucy's new TV show for the 2008 season were in the can as they say, and she was between movies, so she was enjoying the free time with her family at home. Alex, her younger brother, was a producer/director who was working in his office today. The girls had each planned something special for tonight. Upon returning home to their apartment, the two took off their warm clothes and started planning the evening together.

"Why don't we both cook something together? I know you were planning something, but we can work it out and help each other and not do things entirely different." Kim said.

"You just don't want me to get the credit. You know I can cook, don't you? And you think that just because you are married to him that you can have Alex all to yourself tonight." Lucy teased her. "Only because it's YOUR anniversary? I don't think so."

And Lucy gave her beautiful little 'sister' a big kiss on her mouth to let her know she wasn't entirely serious. It wasn't the first time. They had kissed before, many times. In fact, well before Kim married her brother, the two women had become best friends, and shared almost everything, including Alex. After Kim dated him for a while, it became obvious that Alex shared some special bond with his sister. She didn't mind, and in fact, she felt an attraction to Lucy too. And with Alex living in Lucy's apartment, the three had plenty of time to develop strong ties for each other. Tonight, the women planned on making Alex a very happy man.

They prepared a very nice dinner, complete with soft music, candles, and wine. Each dressed in special attire. Lucy dressed up like a French maid, with a short black dress, flared out at the bottom, low cut to display some cleavage from her Miracle Bra, and black stockings with high heels. She even found a little black maid cap to place on her rolled up hair to top off the look. Kim wore a tight white semi-formal dress, also low cut, with a long slit up one side that reached all the way to her hip. She topped it off with nude thigh-high stockings and matching high heel shoes. Her wavy black hair fell over her bare shoulders.

Kim met Alex at the door. Smiling, she reached around to give him a big hug and a welcome kiss, longer than her everyday kiss.

He pulled out a small box from his coat and presented it to her.

"For my beautiful wife and the love of my life. May we have many more years like the first year." And he kissed her again, seeing the loving look in her eyes. "Open it."

She did. It was a large diamond broach that she could wear out to events and award shows. "Oh, thank you. It's so beautiful. I love you, my dear Alex."

"You are very beautiful today too. Let me look at you. Is this a special day or something?"

"Of course. Let me help you get more comfortable. We cooked up something special for you tonight. I hope you like it."

She helped him take off his coat and put on comfy slippers, but left him in his dress pants and tie. He was handsome that way and she enjoyed dressing up with him.

"Dinner is almost ready. Come sit down at the table." She said as she coaxed him that way.

In a minute or two, the kitchen door swung open and in came Luscious Lucy in the maid's costume, walking tall and smiling as she brought in the first bottle of wine and began poring it for her brother, leaning over at the waist to give him a good show of her cleavage.

"Hello, my name is Amorette and I will be you server for the evening. Dinner will be served shortly. If you need anything, anything at all, just ask me and I will provide it for you. Enjoy the wine." She instructed in her best French accent, and leaned down to kiss him on his lips.

He was shocked. He had never seen a more sexy woman in his life and here was his own sister dressed in such a provocative way that it could only be meant to turn him on. And it did. His mouth dropped open and went dry. He sipped some wine while he starred at Lucy bending over to pour wine into Kim's glass, bending over much more than necessary, and only at the waist again. He saw that she had on black, silk panties with lace around the bottom edges, and the stockings and that dress -- Oh My! His pants got tighter.

Lucy walked to the kitchen, swinging her hips as she walked; sure that her brother was watching her tease. She returned with appetizers, then the main course of fish and rice, then dessert. She carefully attended to their every need, poring more wine when their glasses got low, taking away dishes when they were done, and generally being the perfect hostess to her brother and 'sister'. Afterward, she brought in a small cake with one candle and presented it to Alex and Kim.

"Happy anniversary, my dear brother and sister. And may you have many more." Lucy stated. "Now, make a wish and blow out the candle together and your wishes will come true."

They did so together and after reaching down to blow the candle out, kissed each other deeply while Lucy applauded quietly. It had been a perfect start to their evening but there was more to come. She was excited thinking about what she had planned next.

"You two go lie down and rest. I'll clear the table and check back to see if you need anything more." Lucy smiled at them. "Now off you go. Here, take your wine with you."

Alex and Kim went to their bedroom and lay down on the bed to relax and digest the fine meal they had just finished. Kim bent one leg up so that the slit parted and the leg was almost totally exposed, showing the nude stocking and bare skin above it.

"Thank you for the surprise meal, Kim. I know you had a lot to do with preparing it, because I know Lucy couldn't have done all that by herself. She's not the most domestic person in the world." Alex said, enjoying the sight of his lovely wife's leg and cleavage.

"You're very welcome. Yes, I did most of the cooking, but Lucy was a big help, and she even made the cake all by herself. You must thank her for that. I'm glad you liked our little surprise, but it's not over. Now kiss me, my handsome husband." Said Kim, leaning over to kiss him as they lay in the bed, still dressed. Kim knew Lucy had something planned but had no idea what was about to happen.

In a few minutes, Lucy entered their room with a fresh bottle of wine on ice, set it next to their bed, and refreshed their glasses again, still smiling and bending over to show all her charms to both of them. She could tell her brother liked her display by the way he stared at her and by the big wide grin on his face. And she thought she glimpsed a bulge in his pants too!

"Would you like anything else? Hmm? How about if French maid undress for you? Would you like that, mister?" Lucy teased in her cute accent.

Lucy put on some soft, sexy music and went to stand at the foot of their bed so they could clearly see what she was about to do. She moved left and right, swaying to the music, bending over to show her cleavage, then turned around and bent slowly at the waist with the back of her legs being shown more and more as she bent over in the little skirt. She continued until the bare skin above her stocking was exposed, and further until her tight, black panty-clad butt was staring back at Alex and Kim's stares and her hands were flat on the floor. She stood up and faced them and reached up to remove the maid's cap and toss it aside. Next, she loosened her hair from the bun it was in, bent forward to let it loose, then tossed her head back, making her long beautiful hair fly back over her head.

Still swaying to the music, she remover her top and loosened her bra, exposing her little breasts. She caressed her breasts and held them out to the two people on the bed, like an offering. Her hands glided over her hips and caressed the sides of her thighs, and to the inside of them, where bare skin met lace.

Kim saw that there was a definite large bulge in Alex's crotch. Her 'sister' was turning him on, and her as well. She rubbed a hand on his pants, then leaned down to unbuckle his pants and remove them. His penis was well tented in his shorts by now. She reached in and extracted his cock and stroked it in her hand. Now, Lucy's eyes were staring straight at it also as she continued her dance for them. Kim bent over and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and stroking it as they all watched each other's actions.

Lucy removed her little maid skirt and made several turns for them to explore this new look. Clad only in her black stockings, red garter belt, and lace-trimmed black panties now, she was quite a beautiful sight. Like a pro, with her back to her audience, she hooked her thumbs in her panties and teasingly lowered one side, then the other, and when they were over her tight butt, she bent over and lowered them to her ankles and stepped out of them, shaking her little ass back and forth for the couple to enjoy. They could clearly see her shaved pussy lips between her ass and legs as she bent over.

Lucy bent over and removed Alex's briefs, climbed up on the bed and straddled his legs, spreading her legs for him to see her glistening pussy lips and legs, which were clad only in her hose and garter belt. Kim stopped sucking him and raised her head to see what was happening. It was obvious that Lucy was very turned on and wanted her brother, so she would have to wait. Lucy moved up and straddled Alex's butt. Kim held and guided his cock while she sat down on his hard member, sighing with pleasure as it impaled her fully. Lucy rocked forward and backward, holding her breasts and feeling her hard nipples as she enjoyed her clit rubbing on the base of his cock.

Lucy and Alex had been lovers since they were teens. They shared a special bond and trust that could only be felt by siblings. For her new TV show, Lucy had not wanted to kiss her on-screen boyfriend and expressed relief when the writers delayed that. Of course she had dated other men, but her one true love was Alex. Kim had found out about this relationship fairly early on in their dating. Instead of being repulsed by it, she accepted it, and even grew to love both of them at the same time. And they both loved her, so it was really fortunate that she could marry him, and they could all three live happily ever after, out of the prying eyes of the public. Although Kim knew that Alex and Lucy made love to each other occasionally, this was the first time they had ever done it with her in the room. She found that it turned her on immensely and she had to have something more for herself.

Kim stood up and quickly removed her dress, bra, and panties while her husband watched her. She removed Alex's tie and shirt, leaving him naked beneath his own sister, who was humping his cock very well by now. Kim was about the same height as Lucy, but had much bigger breasts, dark olive skin, and wavy black shoulder length hair.

"Oh, Kim, you look so sexy in those nude thigh-highs. And your breasts are so beautiful. I wish mine were like yours." Lucy gushed in admiration.

"Oh, don't be silly. You are much more beautiful than me. That's why you are a star and I'm only a housewife." Kim replied modestly.

"May I feel them? Your breasts? Please, come up here. I must see what they are like." Asked Lucy.

Kim obliged by straddling Alex's head while facing Lucy. Alex wasted no time licking her wet pussy and sucking on her clit. The women kissed each other while both of their pussies were being taken care of very well by Alex. Lucy felt Kim's breasts and tweaked her nipples as Kim did the same to her. There was a tingle that surged right down to both of their clits. Lucy bent down to suck Kim's breasts and started pumping really hard on the cock inside her. She had been horny all day, and playing the role of the maid had her in a frenzy of need for inner release. She wanted to cum real soon and pumped as hard as she could, trying to make it happen now, not caring about anything but her release at the moment.

Lucy started cumming first, pounding and spasming on his hard cock while her 'sister' played with her breasts. Alex felt her cumming and it triggered his own cum. He shot load after load up deep inside her while groaning and kissing his wife's wet pussy. The girls hugged and kissed while the feelings inside them settled down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It is your anniversary, my dear sister, and I seem to have stolen your husband. And you didn't even cum yet. We'll have to fix that. I didn't forget about you, Sis, but I did get a little carried away there." Lucy apologized to Kim. "Alex is in no shape to satisfy you right now. What can we do to get him ready for your turn? I know. Alex, just rest and watch, ok?"

Lucy lay down on her back with her head at the foot of the bed and pulled the surprised Kim over on top of her, in a sixty-nine position. She wasn't sure how this was going to help get Alex ready to fuck her, but when she felt Lucy's soft lips and tongue start licking her pussy, all thoughts vanished but for the pleasure she was feeling in her body. Lucy ate her like a pro, having had much more experience in these things. After a few minutes, the aroma of Lucy's freshly fucked pussy, with her husband's sperm still leaking out of it, caught her attention. She kissed it. It wasn't bad. She licked it, tasting a mixture of her juices and his cum. It was good. They both kissed and licked each other while holding their hips, rubbing their legs, and feeling their breasts pressing into each other's hot bodies.

Alex was lying on the side of the large bed, slowly stroking his shrunken penis, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle beside him. He understood exactly what Lucy had meant by doing this to get him ready again. It was working. Already, his penis was beginning to rise and lengthen. He would, indeed, be ready again very soon. The sight of these two beautiful women, whom he both loved and adored, eating each other out, wearing only stockings, was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He felt Lucy's hand reaching out for him and helped her find his cock, being stroked by his hand. She played with his balls and felt his cock rise as she stroked it too.

"Umm Erree!" Lucy stated, clearly a signal for him to "Come Here!"

He stood at the foot of the bed, his cock dangling above his wife's ass, just above his sister's licking mouth. Lucy grasped his cock in her hand and guided it to her lips. She licked its head and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked it harder and deeper as it lengthened at her magic touch. She rubbed Kim's butt, ass and pussy with her other hand, eliciting groans from her. The sight of his wife's upturned ass right in front of him, and the expert sucking and stroking by his sister, had Alex hard as a rock in no time. She knew he was ready now.

Lucy took his cock out of her mouth, leaving it wet with her saliva, and rubbed it on Kim's ass crack, letting her feel how ready it was, and for her to know it was ready for her. She rubbed it up and down Kim's hot, wet, pussy until it was at the entrance, and pulled Alex into her. Lucy giggled like a little girl with excitement as her 'sister' jumped and shuddered at the feeling of his hard cock entering her. He jammed it fully inside his lovely bride of a year and started stroking steadily in and out of her. Her tight pussy grasped him with every stroke, making it feel even tighter than Lucy's snug box. Lucy sucked and played with his balls as they slapped her chin.

Kim came right away in a body-shaking orgasm that seemed to go on and on. It had been building up for quite a while and now the release was intense. Alex was just getting started since he had just came with Lucy, and Lucy only wanted to be sure the both of them had an anniversary to remember. Kim would have to stop licking and sucking Lucy when she came, then she would resume when the intensity waned a little bit. And every time she did, Lucy would do something different: Playing with her breasts, licking her clit, pulling her head in deeper. And every time Lucy turned her on in a different way, Kim would cum again, and again. The final thing was when Lucy stuck a finger in Kim's ass. Her whole butt tightened up so much that she couldn't even get the finger out. Kim grasped Alex's cock so hard that he yelled and started cumming deep inside her. Kim shook uncontrollably as she rode out her final series of orgasms. When Alex was through cumming and Kim released her grip on him, he removed his cock and Lucy replaced Kim's pussy with her own waiting mouth, sucking out all the last drops of cum from her brother, licking and cleaning his cock until it was finished.

They all collapsed on the bed in a ball of three, hugging and kissing and catching their breath while relishing in the glory of all that had happened. After a while of silence, Alex spoke.

"Thank you two, and especially you, Lucy, for making this a memorable evening. I will remember this forever."

"Yes," echoed Kim, "This was the best anniversary present anyone could have. Thank you both for accepting me and bringing me into your family."

"Oh, it was MY pleasure, believe me! I love you both so much and I'm very pleased to have made you both happy. Did your wish come true? Mine did! I hope we can have many more anniversaries together and remember, I'm just right down the hall if you ever need me." Said a smiling Lucy.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Did you vote? I appreciate any constructive feedback so please send me a comment or give the story a PC, Public Comment, for everyone to see.

Thanks,

MagicFingers