Lucy's Family Business

Story Info
Dominant and submissive love.
21.3k words
4.46
75.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Lucy found her orgasm with her hand. Her pleasure flared. It ended quickly. It was a poor substitute for her husband. The only pleasure she had this last year, was alone in her bed.

Her masturbation sometimes brought her relief. This morning her hands brought her excitement. Most mornings they brought her frustration.

Nights brought her only loneliness. The year before Frank died, had been emotionally trying. She watched her husband slowly fade from her. She at least had his comfort then.

Taking care of him, as he slipped from her life, took most of her time. It took most of her energy. It drained her emotionally.

Her son Frank Junior was an immense help. He had taken over the running of the house. He had stepped into his fathers place. Frank's health insurance covered most of the expenses. His life insurance covered the costs of the funeral. It covered little else. Except for Frank Junior's job, they would have lost the house.

After her husbands death, Lucy stopped calling her son Junior. She felt comfortable calling him Frank. Except for her bed, he filled his fathers shoes completely.

Frank worked. He brought the money home. He paid the bills. Lucy would be lost without him.

His sister Betty was going to the university. Her good grades had produced a small scholarship. It did not cover the cost of her schooling. It did cover enough of the costs to allow her to keep going. Only, if Frank kept working and bringing the money home.

It was a burden on him. The finances were tight. There was little money to do anything but the basics. Lucy was worried that he would somehow stop bringing home the money for the house.

She did not think that he would become irresponsible. He had never been that way. Mostly she worried that he would get involved with a young woman. He would want to start his own family. He was quite young. She knew that he would be only be able to deny his sexual drive for a short time.

Lucy's eyes were alive. She went about her day with a spring in her step. She had not felt this way for a long time. She had been excited all week. Last weekend Betty was home from the university. She came home every other weekend.

Just before Betty had left last weekend. Lucy slipped on a robe to go tell Betty something just before she left. She had picked up her thin silk robe. She was naked underneath the robe.

She had to know if Frank was attracted to her sexually. He had showed no sign of it. She was sure that he was.

As she dealt with Betty, she posed for Frank. She let her robe fall open, flashing her nakedness for Frank's gaze. She kissed Betty lightly as she led her to the door. When she returned to the front room. Frank was blushing. He had an erection in his pants. He excused himself. He left the room.

The flush of passion that Lucy felt was powerful. She was excited. Her vagina flushed. She could feel her vaginal lips swell. She was sure that Frank had gone to his room to masturbate.

She wanted to masturbate. She was excited enough to do it. She went to her room. She had to be careful, not to move to fast. She dressed in a modest terry cloth robe. Lucy got a drink.

Lucy entered the den. She put on some soft music. She nursed the drink while she thought. Lucy had always been a slow thinker. Her intelligence was razor sharp. She always took time in her thought. She never made snap decisions. She never allowed anyone to hurry her. She pet the smooth slickness between her legs as she thought.

She made her decision quickly. It was not a snap decision. There was not much to think about. Lucy planned her seduction. She stood up. She walked to the mirror. She smiled as she saw her reflection. She was far from being young. She was just as far away from being old.

Hers was a mature beauty. She was not small. Her body was lush. Her breasts sagged slightly. It did not detract from her beauty. Her breasts had lost none of their beauty, or their sensitivity. Her belly was not flat. It showed the marks left from the birth of both of her children. She bore the stretch marks proudly.

Her stomach had lost some of it's tone. Not much. She had always been physically active. When she wore her corset, all of that went away.

She had always liked to wear them. She had worn corsets before she needed the support, and waist cinching. She was sure that she had the equipment for her plan.

It was Friday night. Frank came home from work. Lucy met him at the door. Her tight corset pushed up her full breasts. Her cleavage was impressive. Her crisp skirt and blouse were not overtly sexy. They displayed her body well, while still within modesty's bounds. Her heels were of modest height.

Lucy kissed her son on the cheek. She took his brief case and coat.

"Frank, Let me get that stuff. Go get cleaned up. Put on something nice. We are going to dinner and dancing."

Frank looked surprised. There had been no social activities in the house since his father had become ill.

"What is all of this about? There's no money for dinner and dancing. I barely covered the bills this month."

"I've stashed away a little money. We need to get out of the house. It seems like forever since we have done anything outside of this house, since your father died."

Frank went to his room to get ready. Lucy was flushed with sexual excitement. She could hardly keep her hands out of her vagina. She could see her erect nipples straining against the thin material of the dress. Her panties were wet. She was trembling with excitement. She didn't feel like she was seducing her son. She felt as if she was seducing his father all over again.

The diner was quiet. The food was nice. Frank relaxed with his meal. Lucy was not relaxed. She was raging. She radiated her sexuality. She did not flaunt it. Her manner was prim and proper. The energy of her sexuality filled the area around her. She could smell her own arousal. She was sure Frank did also.

The energy rose while they were dancing. Lucy did not allow Frank to stand away from her as they danced. She held him tight against her body. She felt his erection come and go several times. He tried to keep it from contact with her body. Lucy would not allow it.

Lucy could feel the sexual energy from Frank. She was sure he felt hers also. The trip home was quite. Lucy took Frank's arm, as she led him into the den. She sat Frank down. She poured two drinks. She set the lights and music on low. Lucy sat close to Frank. She took his hand and set it on her thigh. Frank pulled away from her.

"Mother, you're acting strange. I think I should go to bed."

Frank dear, please call me Lucy. I'm not acting strange. I'm acting like a woman. You need a woman in your life right now. I need a man right now."

Lucy began to stroke Franks erection.

Frank was red with embarrassment.

"I think I should be going to bed before anything more happens. We both drank a lot of alcohol."

Lucy unzipped Franks pants. She pulled his erection from his pants.

"You work so hard. You're so young. You need a woman."

Lucy leaned over. She took Frank's erection into her mouth. Frank tried to pull away. Only for a moment. Frank's lust carried him away. First he let Lucy suck him. As his lust rose he took Lucy's hair in his hands. He began to use Lucy's hair to guide her head. He began to stroke himself into her mouth. Lucy's hand went to her open vagina. She masturbated as she pleasured her man.

Lucy's lust was raging, as Frank ejaculated deep into her mouth. Frank lay back onto the couch. He was red with embarrassment. Lucy stood in the dim room. She began to sway with the music. Lucy's strip tease became a dance of seduction.

Frank. You can't leave me like this. You're not the only one who's excited."

"I think I should go to bed. We're just a little drunk. We'll forget about this in the morning."

"We won't forget about this in the morning. We'll continue this in the morning. You don't need to go to bed. We need to go to bed. We need to go to bed together."

Lucy was standing in her corset. Her open legs were encased in silk. She radiated sexuality. Franks erection was full again.

"I can see that I excite you. It wouldn't be fair to leave me like this. I need relief also. Come with me."

Lucy took Frank's hand. She pulled him to his feet. She led him into the bedroom. Lucy turned the covers of her bed down. She pushed Frank on to the bed. She captured his erection in her mouth. Frank no longer had the power to resist. His driving sexual need took over. He wanted more than her mouth. He took what his body demanded.

Lucy raged with pent up passion, as Frank's erection entered her body. They were no longer mother and son. They were a woman, and a man. They were lovers.

Frank's passion was not gentle. He was as passionate like his father. Lucy did not want him to be gentle. She had always liked her sex rough and feral.

Lucy was lost in the sex. It was as if her husband had been reborn in a younger body. Lucy found her orgasm in passionate waves of pleasure, that took her whole body. The sex satisfied her completely. Frank found his orgasm deep inside of her body.

They did not sleep until late into the night. Frank took control of the lovemaking. His passion rose and fell through the night. Lucy took all of it with pleasure. When their passion was spent, Lucy slept next to Frank. Lucy slept better than she had in a long time.

Lucy woke to an empty bed. She was somewhat disappointed. She felt cheated, when she discovered the bed was empty. She had always liked early morning sex.

She rolled onto her back. Her hands went to her vagina. She was still charged with the sexual energy from last night. She found her orgasm easily and quickly.

Lucy relaxed into her bath. She masturbated again. She loved the sex. She needed it. She needed more. She needed the feel of leather on her ass. She needed to be dominated. Only the whip would raise her lust.

Frank was young. She knew that she would have to teach him. She was sure that he would learn it. He would learn to crave the harder forms of dominance and sex. He was so much like his father. She was sure that he would learn as well as his father had

Her orgasm in the bath was powerful. It took her whole body. She moaned aloud in her pleasure. She hoped that Frank could hear her. Her seduction had just started.

Lucy walked out wearing just her thin silk robe. She tied it lightly. It gaped open as she walked. She radiated her sexuality. It was a relief not to have to hide it. Frank was at the table having coffee. He blushed when Lucy entered the room. His voice was almost inaudible.

"I'm sorry about last night. It won't happen again."

"You're lying to me, and to yourself. It will happen again. The only way it will not happen again, is if you move out. If you do, I'll lose the house. Betty will lose her collage. You must have sex In your life. Your body demands it."

Lucy went to Frank. She held his head close to her. She lay his cheek against her bare stomach. She pulled his mouth up to her breast.

"My body demands it also. I need a man's touch. I needed last night, as much as you did."

Lucy's passion raised almost immediately. She looked down at Frank.

"I needed it last night. I need it now."

Frank's resolve died with the touch and the smell of the woman before him. His passion flared as he let go of the mother in his mind. He took pleasure in the woman in his arms. Lucy pulled him from the chair into a full embrace. She stroked his cock. It became an erection in her hand.

Lucy led Frank back into her bed. Frank was wild with his need. His hands were not gentle. His kisses were passionate. He took Lucy with passion and power. His lust controlled him. When he pulled from her, he lay back in the bed. Lucy sucked his cock, as his erection softened in her mouth.

"You're not sorry. You're glad. You're a man. You have to have a woman. You don't need a strange woman. Every thing that you need is right here within your family. Everything that I need is here also."

Lucy played with Frank as she spoke. He was ready quickly. Frank was less frantic as he fucked Lucy. He was more relaxed in it all. He was still not gentle. Lucy was glad. She did not need gentle sex. She needed raw pure passion. Frank delivered it to her.

They stayed in bed most of the day. Lucy feed him on the bed between couplings. The day was filled with passion and sex. Lucy was happy for the first time since her husband became ill.

Their driving need for release was sated, when Lucy got up.

"Get dressed. We're going to dinner."

Lucy saw the look of worry in franks face.

"We had fun last night. We can't afford another night out. I'm not sure how we afforded it last night."

"I still have some money. I just received a check from our old business. We have to talk about money. There are some parts of the family finance you don't know about."

Frank looked confused. He didn't question Lucy about it. He knew that she would bring it up at her convenience. He had never been able to hurry his mother in any way.

They had a pleasant dinner. It was served in a modest restaurant. It was well prepared, and well served. As the dinner progressed, Lucy spoke to her son.

"I received a check a week ago for seven hundred dollars. Half of it belongs to Jim and Sally Evens. They have been our business partners for many years. The business is no longer active. We still receive royalties. Not much, but occasionally a check still comes in."

"I never knew the you had a business with the Evens. What type of a business was it? How do you still receive money from it? If I'm doing the family finances I should know about it."

Lucy was blushing as she replied.

"We made movies. Specialty movies. They were marketed in Europe. We never told you, or your sister, about them. The movies were of a special type. Something that you don't talk about with children.

The movies were what allowed us to live so well even on your fathers low wages. I am sure that you can see the cash crunch we are headed for. Our life style is larger than your wages also.

"What type of movies were they?"

"I'll show you some of them when we get back. It is easier for you to see them, than for me to describe them."

There was troubled look on Frank's face. He knew better than to try to push his mother. She would not be hurried. They went dancing again. They had a few drinks. They were loose and easy with each other.

Frank was not tense as they danced. He was relaxed about the sex. He was looking forward to more. He knew in his mind he should not be excited about it. He was.

When they arrived home, there was no thought of movies or finance. Both of them were in full sexual flush. They took each others cloths off, like new lovers.

Lucy was a new lover for frank. Frank was an old lover reborn for Lucy. They shared their passion. They found excitement and completion in each others arms. They were sated for the moment. Lucy led Frank into the den. She left him there with a drink.

Lucy was excited as she donned her sexiest corset. She smoothed her stockings to her legs. Her garters were lacy. They matched the trim of her Corset.

Her hands were trembling with excitement as she buckled her radical high heels to her ankles. The flush of sexual arousal flooded through her body as she secured the heels to her ankles.

Lucy surveyed her self in the mirror. She radiated sex. She almost glowed with the energy. Her aura was full. She knew that her beauty was still vibrant.

She also knew that she had passed the star stage in the movie scene. Lucy went to the special dresser in the back of the closet. She took out a set of wrist restraints. She almost cried as she picked up the whip.

She caressed it. She kissed it lovingly. Tears were in her eyes. She still missed Frank's strong hand. She would have broken down in full emotional trauma, if it had not been for these last two nights. She knew in her heart, that Frank would completely fill his fathers shoes.

Lucy took one of her favorite movies out of the bottom drawer. The complete set filled one drawer and half of another one. They had filmed one or two movies each summer while the kids were at summer camp.

They were more than porno. The movies were art. They were her art. She wrote the scripts. She directed the action. She and Frank stared in them.

Sally played supporting roles. Jim never got in front of the camera. He always stood behind the cameras. His camera work was also art. Lucy had the idea and did the first marketing.

Their films were not the stuff of adult theaters. They were sold to private collectors. By anyone's standards they were art films. The erotic nature of the art kept them under the counter, and expensive.

Lucy walked into the room. She placed the restraints and the whip on the table in front of Frank. Frank blushed when he saw them. Lucy put the film into the video player. She handed the remote to Frank, as she knelt beside him. She knelt with her back straight. Her shoulders were back. Her head was bowed. Her words were soft.

"For my masters pleasure."

Frank was blushing furiously. He stammered. He could not find any words. Lucy could see his erection clearly through her eyelashes, from her lowered eyes. Frank started to stand. His mind was in a whirl. His emotions oscillated from embarrassment to lust.

Lucy put her hand on his leg. She kept him in his seat. She picked up the remote. The screen flashed to brightness. The title was displayed: 'The Masters Servant.' Lucy knelt next to Frank. She was sure that he would find his boldness from the film.

For Frank it was all surreal. He watched his father and his mother on the screen. They were both younger than he remembered them. It was like a home movie of his relatives. The movie was not clean family entertainment.

Frank was amazed at the quality of the film. He found it hard to believe that it was an amateur film, made in an amateur studio. The film was intensely erotic.

Lucy could feel franks passion raise. She knelt beside him, awaiting his command. She knew he would need her soon. She watched his passion raising to lust.

Lucy smiled as Frank wound his hand into her hair as he watched the film. He took no thought of Lucy except as a servant to his needs. Just like she was a servant to his father in the film.

Reality and fantasy began to merge in his head. He became his father. He lived the role he saw on the film. He pulled Lucy's head to his erection.

Lucy struggled to pull away. Her struggles further inflamed his lust. His hands became rough and demanding. Lucy continued to struggle. Frank would not be denied. Lucy struggled harder. She used her hands to keep herself away form Frank's erection. Frank's attention left the film, as his hands demanded Lucy's mouth.

Frank saw the restraints on the table. Lucy could not prevent her bondage. She did not want to prevent her bondage. Lucy's hands were secured behind her back. Lucy was completely into her role as an abused servant to her master.

Frank pushed her head onto his erection. He was lost in his lust. The film continued to play. The film no longer commanded his attention. He was intent in his domination of the woman at his feet.

Lucy was no longer his mother. She was no longer his lover. She was his servant. His only intent was to use his servant for his pleasure.

Lucy allowed her mouth to be fucked. She was crying in her violation. She had become a chaste woman sold to her master. She fought against her violation.

Frank picked up the whip. It felt good in his hand. He had no question in his mind as to what to do. The movie was like a crash course in domination. He used the whip on Lucy's back. His voice was deep and demanding.

"Use your mouth. Use your tongue. Pleasure me. I'll find pleasure from your mouth, or I'll find pleasure in your screams."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers