Lucy's First Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy tells the story from her point of view.
1.3k words
4.13
32.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought the ending of Part Two left an opening for this submission, which is from Lucy's point of view. Please let me know what you think to this instalment.

*

I had been hung by my wrists, my legs spread and tied, nipples tied and weights hung from them. I was blindfolded, and SO horny. I had a vibrator in my pussy, and dildo up my ass. It was so incredibly erotic being used this way. I was completely helpless, and LOVED it. I hadn't been totally honest with my Master before. We had met in a sex personals site, and loved our 'cam time' so much we arranged to meet up. I had told him I was new to the scene, never in a real life submissive role, but I had.

My last master had been cruel. I don't have many boundaries, but he didn't understand that. He didn't care about me, just what he could get from me. My Master now, I can tell he really cares about me. It's in the way he explains why he does stuff. He doesn't just torture me for no reason, He does it because He knows I love it. It's in the way he speaks to me, treats me, all within my boundaries (no blood, broken bones, permanent damage or breath play). Always kind and soft, never yelling or cruel (well, no more cruel than what's fantastic).It is hard to explain; most women would read this and think I'm pathetic. Well I'm not. I have my own views on stuff, and my Master respects that, and takes it into consideration before giving the orders.

I have no idea how long I have been tied like this. Master said it would be two hours, but that felt like two years ago. My mind was spinning with lust and a desperate need to orgasm. I had a desperate need to suck my Masters cock, I had briefly tasted it once, and it sent me wild, which is why I'm here. I sucked His cock without permission. I tried not to, just could not resist. Now I know He was going to torture me terribly. Not with whips or clamps (too much anyway), but with my agonising need to suck that cock. I still had his come on my face, dripping down over my tits.

I wasn't gagged, but had been told not to make a sound. I couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't the pain, that was turning me on more and more, and I even wished they were tighter or heavier. That's when He came into the room. I could hear his footsteps on the floor. I felt his fingers on my face, through my long brown hair. God His touch was exquisite. He asked me if I had learned control yet. I almost answered when I remembered he hadn't said to speak, so I nodded.

"Good girl. You have at least learned not to speak unless told. Have you learned not to be a cock sucking slut yet, and to await permission?"

I loved it when he verbally degraded and humiliated me like that. I nodded again, sure it was going to be very bad next.

"Well lets see then shall we? I am going to untie you now. You are to leave your blindfold on, you may NOT touch your pussy or tits, and you will lie on your front, spread eagle on the floor. Do you understand, you may speak from now on."

"Yes Sir, I understand," knowing that as I lie down, the clamps on my tied and very sore nipples will be crushed on the floor.

He takes out the vibrator and dildo, making my ass and pussy feel empty and gasping for something to fill it. Then my legs came free. The movement of my body as I tried to gain some friction on my pussy, and as I moved my legs, caused the nipple weights to swing, sending pain shooting through my body, which increased my need for friction on my pussy. It started a vicious circle, and I could sense Master watching as I drove myself crazy. I was SO horny, you wouldn't believe.

Master then untied my hands and I tried not to, but couldn't stop from furiously rubbing my pussy. It felt so good, my mind was spinning, my eyes couldn't focus, I could feel myself coming to the most intense orgasm ever, when suddenly it stopped. By the time I had realised what had happened, I found myself tied on the floor, face down, arms and legs spread. I could feel the carpet on my pussy, but I was too spread and immobile to get enough friction.

It was the worst torture ever, to be so close yet so far. I felt so humiliated, frustrated, horny, I couldn't think of anything else. All I could think of was how much I desperately needed and orgasm, and Master. I needed this torment, loved it, wanted it, and He could give it to me. In that second, I realised I was His, without question, forever. This was the man I loved more intensely than you could ever imagine unless you've been here, in my position. It was that moment Master asked how I felt, and it all came pouring out. How desperate I was to serve Him, even more desperate than I was to have an orgasm. I said I would gladly give up orgasms forever, if only I could keep serving Him.

He smiled, and said I had been very bad. My eyes went wide as I saw Him take out His whip. I felt so helpless, yet so excited as I knew He was going to whip me hard and long. I prayed in my mind that it would last for hours. I really am a pathetic pain slut!

He began whipping my ass, hard. It felt so good, and I screamed so loud. Every time He stopped, I heard myself begging, not to come, but for more whipping. He stopped after only an hour, and made me lick and tongue fuck His asshole. I gladly did it, hoping and praying I would be allowed to come. God, I would do ANYTHING to be allowed that sweet, desperately needed release, but also realised, I loved being this frustrated as well!

He said He had one more test for me before He allowed me an orgasm. He laid down on the floor, and told me to keep my mouth shut. He laid down, and put His cock and balls right under my lips. From my position, my head was resting on his cock and balls, face down. I could smell His precum, and became out of control with lust and desire, and realised this was my test. Not to suck it, or anything. We lay like that for an hour, when Master said I could open my mouth. I did so, and waited. He put His cock tip between my lips, and banged it about a bit. That's when I started crying with desire, torment, and sheer horniness. He slid His cock into my mouth all the way, and told me to suck as much as I want. I made him come five times, swallowing all his come, before he pulled away. He untied me, and smiled.

Then he told me to lie back on the bed. I did so and felt His fingers running over my body, followed by His tongue. God I was gagging for that tongue in my pussy, and He knew it, because He kept circling it and not touching it. After three more hours of that teasing torture I love so much, He eventually ate my pussy until I came. I screamed so loud, came so hard, loved Him so much, and he kept eating my pussy till it hurt to come. He stood up. Told me to take a shower, and come down naked. We needed to talk...

End of part 3