Lucy's First Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarahs first taste with Lucy and Sir.
1.6k words
4.24
23.9k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologise for this instalment taking so long. I thank everyone who has pestered Me for more about Lucy's Domination, and as always, if anyone is interested in being the real life Lucy, feel free to get in touch!

When I awoke, my Master was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful lying there, and I just lay there looking at Him. I love Him more than ever after last night. I haven't come in what seems like years, but has only been a few days, and I know He will make me wait a lot longer. The torture He gave me last night was amazing as well, I have never been tortured until I cry before, even on my own, as I always backed out just because I could. I love the way He never stopped, and even craved more, all because I loved not having the control. He promised me that today we would talk to Sarah, the waitress from the restaurant.

I am desperate to come, but can't because of the chastity belt which, I suspect, I will only be free of when my hands are firmly cuffed, ensuring I cannot 'cheat' when we are not together. He woke up, and smiled at me. I feel the egg buzz even harder, making me lose my mind for a second or two. I'm so close to coming, it feels so good, and I'm sure He will let me now, but he just grins and slows it down, making me scream with frustration. He tells me to go shower and shave while He texts Sarah. I feel a thrill of anticipation and excitement as I imagine how He will use us both. He knows that my absolute fantasy is to be a slave to a woman as well as a man, with the man in ultimate control of us both, or to occasionally have ultimate control over a woman. And Sarah is so sexy I cant wait to see how obedient she is to my Master, to hopefully be allowed to lick her pussy, and have her lick mine. I returned to the bedroom, and He said:

"Sarah sounds keen pet. We are going to meet at that coffee place round the corner. You will join us, obviously, so after breakfast, I will see what I want you to wear."

"Yes Sir, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll cook up something after My shower. You may go and tidy up though, she sounds like a slut, probably want to at least see some of what I do to you."

I couldn't help but smile, I am really hoping she does, I already feel horny just thinking about being degraded and humiliated, even teased and tortured as she watched or even better, joined in. After breakfast, we left. Sir has made me wear a tight white top, no bra, and black shorts that barely covered my ass, which shows off my mid-riff, no underwear or chastity belt, so the fabric rubbed against my pussy, with the egg in as well. I have on a little make up, and deep red lipstick, all just enough to make me look sexy as hell, without being outrageous. I could see almost every man staring at me, which makes me feel yearned for and sexy. Which makes me feel more enslaved, because Sir takes that control I have over men away from me., which I absolutely adore.

Sarah is already here. Sir and I had spoken, and since she already knows I am owned, we agreed that He would speak for both of us, and my normal Rules would apply. Sarah took my breath away. Her long black hair is straight and shiny, her body bronzed, she looks like a goddess. She is wearing a red sleeveless and neck-less top, that just covers her large breasts, and a pair of white trousers, which cling to her long legs. I can't help it, I am desperate to serve her! Sarah smiles at us, making my knees go weak. I cant believe how horny I am, and Sir must know it too, because he keeps playing with the remote. Even Sarah can't contain her excitement, which explains the white trousers. My black shorts are already noticeably wet, which adds to my horniness.

I am made to stay standing by the table for a few minutes while Sir and Sarah chat. When I am allowed to sit down, I am to sit next to Sarah. Sir tells her to look at me, and imagine what it is like to give up all control. By the time we finished our coffees, Sarah had told us she has had quite a few Masters, but none that would go far enough for her. She also admitted that she enjoys having absolutely no control, same as me, and the same limits I have. We got on so well, Sir offered that she come back for a taste of what it is like. I know that means I am going to be tortured again, and I am already so desperately horny, I can barely think straight. I have never been 'broken' before - where you're teased so much you would literally do anything just for the chance to come - but I could feel that point would soon arrive.

We got home, and I was made to strip. Sarah looked at me longingly, and I know she was wishing she is me. Sir said her new name is slut, and made her kneel at my feet with her mouth in front of my pussy. I felt so exposed to her, so desperate to feel her tongue in me, that I nearly cried when Sir told her to take the egg out of my pussy and lick it clean. Slut did so, and I saw the gleam in her eye as she became entranced on my pussy. We moved into the living room, where Sir sat on the sofa, and told me to lie on the floor, with my ankles in my hands above my head, spread as far as possible. I did so, and was horribly aware that I was naked, and fully exposed to two fully dressed people. Slut was then allowed to like my pussy, and he stopped her each time I was about to come. He also made her lick my ass, which was fantastically frustrating. I was then made to watch as slut was permitted to lick and tongue-fuck Sirs' asshole, then I was made to wank Sir off so He came on Sluts face. By now, I am crying with frustration and the need to serve. I am ordered to strip slut down, and rub her soft, smooth, tanned body with baby oil, all over, then lick her pussy until I had given her as many orgasms as she wants. She really is a slut, I took her to about seven orgasms before she said to stop. Sir smiled, and tied her up in the contraption I was in last night, suspended above the floor. Then He told her to watch as he tortures me, just so she knows. I was also chained up. My body, still sore from last night, was about to be mercilessly tortured, and I couldn't wait.

He moved over to slut, and gave her ass a few spanks, then teased her for a while, totally ignoring me. When He was satisfied with her moans and pleads, he left her, and flicked my clit. Within seconds I was screaming, knowing I had hours more to go. He took hold of my clit in a pair of pliers, and pulled it away from my body. Then he tied some string tight around it, and attached a large bottle to the other end. My screams were loud, as you could imagine, but muffled when he shoved a penis gag in my mouth. He put a pen in one hand and told me to let go if I want to stop. How could I want it to stop? The pain is exquisite. My Master, my owner, is teasing, torturing and humiliating me in front of a bound, goddess-like woman with His come on her face. I never want this to end! I just want to please Him more, so I will be permitted to serve Him forever.

He took a piss into the bottle, and I realised why I am gagged. The pain is excruciating. No-one could imagine how bad - and fantastic - it feels to have your clit tied and pulled like this. Even the clamps were not this painful. I looked at slut, whose eyes were wide with lust, desperation and fear. I looked back, wishing I could say 'ha, I am the one whom He adores enough to give this pleasure to.' When He finished, the bottle was only half full. Then he whipped it. Hard. It felt like I was on fire. I cannot possibly describe how much it hurts. The whip keeps cracking my clit, over and over again, my eyes are raw from crying so hard, my throat hoarse from screaming behind the gag. My pussy is soaked, I can feel it gushing onto the floor with indescribable pleasure, lust, and utter devotion. After what seemed like hours, I calmed down, and grew accustomed to the feelings. Sir took off my bonds, and untied the string. I begged him not to, that I want, need, more. He explained that I had come. I couldn't believe it. The pain he had so kindly caused me had tipped me over the edge. It was only afterwards that I realised that was the pleasure I had had. I was so turned on and tortured, I hadn't even recognised it at the time. I said to slut:

"Was that fun to watch, slut? Would you like that to be you?"

Slut looked her birthday, Christmas, and every good day of her life had come at once.

"Yes. Please. I'll do anything for that."

We all grinned, and Sir whispered in my ear. I glanced at slut, grinned even wider, and said

"Definitely."