Lucy's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

It felt like my cock and balls were on fire! I thought I wanted to scream. But what I really wanted was to find a bucket of ice water and submerge them in it. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. Thank God it only felt like my cock and balls were on fire instead of actually being on fire. I knew from previous experience with Icy Hot (no, not on my cock and balls) that the burning sensation would subside within an hour and resigned myself to suffer.

Rick said "I feel like going for a walk. Let's get you dressed and go for one."

I thought taking my clothes off in front of Rick was embarrassing, but having to put on women's clothes while he watched was even worse.

First he handed me a corset I had bought but only wore a couple of times. I couldn't reach behind me to lace it up and had to rely on my wife who really didn't want to lace me in it then later on take it off me. That's why I had only worn it a couple of times.

I stepped into the corset and pulled it up around my waist. Rick told me to turn around and tightened the laces then tied them off. It was tight, restricted my breathing a little but not as tight as the times my wife had laced me into it.

Rick then gave me a pair of black fishnet stockings to put on. I had a bitch of a time hooking them to my corset because of the long fingernails I had glued on that morning. Rick laughed at my struggles and said "Looks like you need more practice with those nails. Perhaps I should take them off you and put them back on with Gorilla Glue so they won't be coming off anytime in the near future and you can practice putting on stockings with nails everyday?"

Oh please no! I thought. I've used Gorilla Glue around my house on various projects and knew if Rick glued my fake fingernails on with it they were not coming off no matter what. I'd be wearing them till my nails grew out past the base of the fake fingernail so I could cut them off. Sure I could trim the fake fingernails down to the length of my fingernails but the pieces glued to my nails would remain and they were pink!

I couldn't go to work with pink fingernails! I'd lose my job. No, I couldn't give Rick any excuse to take off my nails and put them back on with Gorilla Glue. He had me over the proverbial barrel and there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to prevent this from happening.

Next I was told to put on a pair of heels. These were my black "fuck me" pumps with 4 inch heels with a strap that went around my ankles that could be locked. Sure enough Rick handed me two small but sturdy locks and told me to lock my heels on.

I didn't want to because I knew they weren't coming off till Rick gave me the keys and who knew what that would cost me. But not doing what Rick said wasn't an option so I locked them on. Rick then handed me a leopard print micro-mini skirt made of lycra and watched as I wiggled into it. It barely covered my stocking tops and was very form fitting.

Now Rick handed me a black jiggle bra to put on. You know the bra I'm talking about. It absolutely sheer and has pockets to hold breast forms. It has no underwires or other support so when you walk your breast forms bounce up and down similar to a large breasted woman not wearing a bra. Very slutty! And I knew my 40DD chest would attract every man's attention when I went for a walk.

Rick then surprised me by taking out his gun, digging it into my back and telling me to reach for the sky. I was scared shitless and reached as high as I could and Rick said "Keep that position slut. I want your hands as high in the air as you can get them and on the count of five I want you to exhale as much air as you can. One, two, three..."

I was panicked but did as Rick ordered and on the count of five exhaled. Then Rick started really tightening the laces on my corset. He got the corset far tighter than my wife ever had. I could hardly take a breath by the time he tied off the laces. I knew I wasn't flexible enough to reach the knot in the laces and untie them. It was just one more thing Rick had over me and somehow I knew I was going to pay to get out of my corset.

Rick then had me put on a form fitting lacy black top that was low cut in the front. Could he make me look any sluttier? As a matter of fact he could and did. He had me stand in front of his truck's big side mirror and told me to fix my make-up. He gave me bright red lipstick – the kind that's not coming off for eight hours no matter how many blowjobs I were to give, some mascara that really multiplied, thickened and lengthened my eyelashes and more bright pink eye shadow.

Rick smiled at the results and said "Damn, you look like you could pass for a hooker in any city! There's only on thing left to do before we go for our walk." And with that he pulled up the front of my skirt. Rick laughed when he saw my hard-on!

Getting dressed in women's clothes has always turned me on but I never would have thought after all that had gone on today I'd still be hard. Rick being the sadistic bastard he was gave my cock a stroking with hand lotion (not Icy Hot) to get me to the point of cumming. He told me I better not cum but I must wait till the last second to tell him to stop or else.

Until Rick, no man had ever touched my cock must less stroke it and I couldn't believe I was ready and willing to beg him for an orgasm. How humiliating? I'm straight and want another man to get me off! Not a chance, I'd die of embarrassment first.

But there I was humping his hand while he was laughing at me and I was oh so close to cumming. It felt so damn good and I needed to cum so bad after being hard all day. I would have done anything and I mean anything to cum at that moment but I came to my senses and yelled "Stop!!!"

Who knows what mean and nasty thing Rick would have done to me if I'd cum but I was glad I didn't have to find out. Rick stopped stroking me but quickly put a cock ring around my cock and balls. He pulled the cock ring tighter than I could have imagined and snapped it closed.

"There, that will keep you hard till it comes off. And not that I think you needed it based on how hard you've been all afternoon. You're such a slut and I can tell you love every moment of this! You were hard when I met you, you got harder when you gave me a blowjob and harder still when you dressed in women's clothes."

"The rest of what I have planned could be orgasmic for you if only you didn't have that cock ring preventing you from having one. But you're not going to cum, you're going to stay hard and everyone's going to see your hard-on and know just how horny you are and how much you enjoy being impersonating a woman and satisfying a man."

OK, in my fantasies I've always wanted to dress as a woman and have sex with a man but never in reality. I should be disgusted with myself but was hornier than hell and my hard-on proved it.

And with that Rick pulled the front of my lycra skirt back down over my hard cock. The skirt was skin tight and with my cock standing straight up it hugged it like a second skin and showed off the entire length of my hard-on including the head. I swear it was so tight the veins in my cock showed.

Rick gave me an evil grin that almost matched Lucy's evil grins from earlier in the day (I wonder if they practiced in the mirror side-by-side?) and said "How much are your car keys worth to you?"

Huh? What does he mean how much are my keys worth to me? They're priceless because without them I can't leave the park and drive home.

"Are they worth $1, $10, $20? What are they worth to you?

I didn't know where Rick was going with this so I just said "$10"

"OK, I'll sell them to you for $10."

I must have sounded really stupid when all I could think to say was "Huh?" I guess all my blood was trapped in my cock because my brain wasn't functioning.

"I mean I have your keys and I'm going home with them at 7:00 tonight unless you buy them from me for $10."

My brain was finally getting some blood and I began to think again "But I don't have 10 bucks."

Rick laughed "Well then you have a problem. Guess what? I just thought of the perfect solution! You're going to earn the $10 if you want your keys back. You do want them back don't you?"

"Of course I want them back. What do I have to do to earn the 10 bucks?" I was thinking what else could he do to me he hadn't already? Well he did think of something I never would have thought of in a million years.

"Well since you look like a hooker your going to be a hooker. You're going to walk around this campground and walk up to every camper and offer a blowjob for $1. And after you've earned $10 you can buy your keys from me."

What??? I couldn't do that!! It was bad enough to suck on a cock when I was being forced to. But to walk up to some stranger and offer to give him a blowjob for a dollar! And not just once, but at least 10 times!! No I couldn't do it nor would I.

I said "No, I won't do that."

Rick said "Suit yourself. I'm leaving at 7:00 with your keys unless you buy them back. What are you going to do then? You have no money, credit card or driver's license. Are you going to walk the 20 miles back to your house in those heels? Are you going to throw yourself at the mercy of someone in the park dressed like that? No one would believe any story you could concoct to explain how you're dressed and they'd probably call a Ranger and if the wrong one showed up you'll be going to jail."

Rick just stood there looking at me.

I turned over every option in my mind and came to the realization I had no option but to do what he wanted. I reluctantly said I'd do it.

"I knew you'd see it my way." Rick said with an evil grin. "You see I like to make straight guys give blowjobs. They get so humiliated. I get hard just thinking about it. But for you I've taken it to a whole new level."

"You're straight but I not making you suck my cock. You're going to walk up to complete strangers and offer to give them blowjobs. Your hard-on clearly shows through your lycra skirt so they'll know you're a man and think you're nothing but a cock sucking slut. But oh no, you're not just a slut. You're a whore because you're going to charge them $1 for that blowjob."

"How embarrassing to walk up to a strange man and offer to give him a blowjob for a dollar? No self respecting whore gives blowjobs for a dollar. The men are going to know just how much you need to suck cock and swallow cum if you're willing to do it for a dollar!"

I hadn't even left the campsite and I was already more humiliated than I've ever been in my life thinking of what I was about to do. Looking at Rick and the tent in his pants I could tell he was getting off on this scenario big time. I swore to myself if I ever got his cock in my mouth again I was going to bite it off!

"So here's how it's going to work. You're going to walk around this entire campground and pay each occupied campsite a visit. If there are kids you're not to stop, but if there are women along with men you are to stop in and offer your services. Who knows maybe a few women will pay you to give their men blowjobs!"

"I'll be following you but will only enter a campsite if it appears someone is so offended by you being a man dressed like a slut and propositioning them that they want to call a Ranger or beat you up. Otherwise, I'll just watch you give head to all those cocks you're about to blow!"

And then Rick said "Lead the way slut. You have 10 blowjobs to give and times a wasting!"

I couldn't get my feet to move. Here I was dressed like a slut with a hard-on that wouldn't go away and was clearly showing under my skirt. And I was about to act like a whore and offer blowjobs for a dollar. I finally started walking towards the adjacent campsite.

I walked into the first campsite with my face as read as my lipstick. I'd never been so embarrassed in my life. I walked up to the man standing next to his picnic table and could hardly get the words out of my mouth "Sir, would you like a blowjob for a dollar?"

His jaw dropped open and he stared at me with his eyes bugging out of his head. I could hardly breathe and it wasn't just due to the corset I was wearing. I didn't know what would have been more humiliating. If he said yes he wanted a blowjob or called me a whore and told me to get the fuck out of his campsite. He eventually said yes.

He followed that up with "But for a buck you're going to do all the work. Get over here and take my dick out."

I got on my knees in front of him and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, pulled down the zipper then slid his pants and underwear down to his knees. It was difficult to do because I was so nervous and my fingernails didn't help.

He was soft so I took his cock in one hand and balls in the other and started to stroke him to get him hard. I didn't want him in my mouth any longer than I had to. I love the sight of long fingernails stroking a cock and this was even turning me on watching my hands play with him. What were Lucy and Rick turning me into???

It didn't take him long to get hard then just as I was about to take his cock in my mouth Rick turned the vibrator on that was up my ass. It totally startled me and I groaned.

Of course the guy just thought I was getting excited over his cock and said "You like my cock don't you? You can't wait to suck it can you? Well earn your dollar whore and blow me now."

How humiliating! But I sure couldn't offer the explanation that I groaned because of a butt plug up my ass. That would only make it worse. So I didn't say anything. I just took his cock in my mouth and gave him the best blowjob I could.

Then it was his turn to moan and groan. He kept getting louder and louder and I prayed we weren't attracting an audience. He suddenly stopped making noises and held his breath as he pumped a load of cum down my throat. He eventually pulled out of my mouth and had some cum on his cock. He told me to lick him clean before I pulled his pants back up.

I knew my face was still beet red with embarrassment when he pulled out his wallet and handed me a dollar. He thanked me and told me to come by and visit him anytime.

As I walked out of the campsite there was Rick with a big shitting eating grin. He took the dollar from me and tucked into my bra leaving a little piece showing telling me that's how whores do it just to add to my humiliation. Then he turned the vibrator off.

For the next couple of hours I visited every occupied campsite and offered my services. People's reactions varied from just laughing at me to telling me to get the fuck away from them to yes they wanted a blowjob.

But every time I had a paying customer, Rick turned on the vibrator while I was giving head. It was driving me nuts, it was turning me on and I was squirming around with every blowjob I gave. Rick knew exactly what he was doing to me and I both loved him and hated him for it.

One woman paid me to suck her husband off while she watched. But the worst was one man that pulled out of my mouth just before he came and ordered me to jerk him off onto my face. He told me not to wipe it off and when Rick saw the cum drying on my face he called me his perfect slut. I didn't feel any pride with his comment.

Rick made me go into the remaining campsites with my cum covered face. Talk about humiliation!

But after acting like a slut and propositioning every available man I had only earned $8. What was I going to do now? Like always Rick had a solution.

"You've been such a good whore today I hate to have to leave you without your car keys so I'll let you do something else to earn the remaining $2. Are you game?"

I thought after what I'd just been put through there was nothing worse or more humiliating Rick could do to me so I said yes. Rick told me to turn around and he handcuffed my hands behind my back again.

"Here's what you're going to do slut. Just outside this campground along side the road is a bike path. You're going to walk on the bike path for a mile till you come to the picnic grounds. I'll be waiting for you there."

"Walking a mile in those "fuck me" heels should be a lot of fun. Just think, a whole mile of walking dressed like the slut you are with cum dried on your face. Your hands cuffed behind your back forcing your tits our further. They're going to be bouncing all over. Damn you're going to attract attention!"

"Can you imagine how many cars will drive by and see you? Or better yet how many people riding their bikes or walking on the bike path will get an up close look at you? I love it!"

Well I didn't love it but as always, what choice did I have?

"And one last thing, if you feel the need to suck off any more cocks while on your walk go right ahead and I'll even let you keep the money. The last two dollars you owe me for your keys are coming from me right after I bend you over a picnic table and fuck your ass."

I couldn't believe what Rick was going to make me do then do to me. Would this nightmare ever end?

"You've gotten me so damn horny watching you give all those blowjobs. I can't wait to get off in your ass. So please hurry to the picnic grounds. And remember I'm leaving at 7:00 so don't stop too often to give blowjobs!" And with that Rick turned the vibrator up my ass on high and walked away laughing.

It was the longest walk of my life. I didn't think I could be humiliated any more but all those cars that slowed down so the people could get a better look at me, the driver's that honked at me or rolled down their windows and gave me catcalls embarrassed the hell out me. But Rick was right. The bike riders and people walking on the bike path were even worse.

Many just stopped in their tracks and stared at me. Obviously I was too humiliated to make eye contact and looked at the ground as I passed them. Some guys even asked how much for a blowjob but I ignored them.

But the thing that didn't happen was no one offered to help me. I guess if you saw a man dressed like me with a hard-on and cum dried on his face you wouldn't offer to help either.

And yes, despite the humiliation my cock was still hard as a rock. I hate to admit it, but it wasn't just because of the cock ring. The forced humiliation over the past several hours had turned me on a little. Not a lot and not that I'd ever admit it to anyone.

By the time I got to the picnic grounds and found Rick my feet were killing me. I desperately wanted to take my heels off but couldn't because they were locked on. Rick true to his word selected a picnic table that was secluded so no one could observe us and bent me over it. He tied each of my ankles to a different leg of the picnic table so my legs were spread and giving him easy access to my ass.

I was surprised but don't know why I should have been when he strapped the penis gag in my mouth. It was wet with something and I soon identified the taste as Lucy's pussy. Did that mean she never left and watched Rick humiliate me all afternoon without my knowing? It was possible because I wasn't looking around for her. Oh God, what else did she video tape me doing?

But I couldn't ask Rick. I couldn't even utter a sound with the gag in my mouth. Rick pulled my skirt up exposing my ass and finally turned off the vibrating butt plug then pulled it out of my ass. I breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived.

Rick walked to the side of the table so I could watch as he put a rubber on his hard cock. He then proceeded to put another rubber over the first. Next he put a cock strap around the base of his cock holding the two rubbers on.

"Just so you know why I'm doing all this. It's so I can last a very long time when I fuck your ass. I know you gave me a blowjob earlier and I thought that would do the trick but you've got me so horny prancing around like the slut you are I want to ensure I don't cum too soon."

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers