Lucy's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers

"You're probably wondering about the gag. Well that's because I don't want you screaming when I fuck you. You see I'm going to use Icy Hot as the lubricant"

I wanted to stand up run away but couldn't with my ankles tied to the picnic table. I wanted to shout "No" but couldn't with the gag in my mouth. Rick just smiled as he watched my reaction as he covered his cock with Icy Hot. With two rubbers on his cock there wasn't a chance he was going to suffer. But I knew I was, that sadistic Bastard!!!

I'll spare you the details of my ass fucking but needless to say it hurt like hell and Rick lasted a fucking long time. And that's not a play on words. I swear he fucked my ass for at least a half hour or longer.

When Rick finally orgasmed and pulled out of my ass he took the gag out of my mouth, untied my ankles, stood me up and turned me around. He peeled off one rubber then carefully the second one that captured all his cum. He held it up to my mouth and told me to enjoy it as he poured it in my mouth.

Thank God it was finally over and I could go home. I asked Rick to uncuff me and give me the keys to my car. Rick gave me his evil smile again as he put my car keys in my hands that were still cuffed behind my back.

I said "Now if you'll just remove these handcuffs and tell me where my car is I'm leaving."

Rick replied "Your car is where you parked it at the campground. And I don't have the key to the handcuffs so I can't take them off"

"What do you mean you don't have the key? I've been totally humiliated, abused and done everything you wanted. Please uncuff me!"

"But you did everything to get your car keys back. Not the handcuffs off."

"This is unfair" I protested. "What do I have to do to get the handcuff key?"

"Well I'm glad you asked. It's fairly simple. Remember those two young black studs you blew this afternoon in that one campsite? Well they have the key and all you have to do is walk back to their campsite and ask nicely for it."

"They have promised to uncuff you and return my handcuffs to me tomorrow if you'll satisfy them one more time. Of course I told them this time it wouldn't cost a dollar and they were free to fuck your ass or receive blowjobs. I wonder what they'll want?"

"Well its 7:00 and quitting time. I'm heading home so you enjoy your walk back to the campground and have a fucking good time with the studs!"

Rick finished with "I understand you're going to be the entertainment at the bachelor party Mark is throwing. I'm looking forward to another blowjob and fucking your ass. And you better have tan lines from wearing your bikini at the beach or else!"

With all that had gone on today I'd completely forgotten about the bachelor party Lucy was going to make attend as Cynthia. At least it gave me something new to worry about as I began the long walk back to the campground and the two studs I would soon be servicing.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers