Lucy's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers

And to top it off my mouth was bone dry from sucking all those strap-ons before they fucked my ass. I can't believe I'm admitting this but I was looking forward to having a man cum in my mouth just for the moisture.

After the judges counted the number of strokes in and out of my ass by each woman, Lucy ended up winning the gift certificate she donated and my ass had paid the price.

Lucy came up to me and bent close to my ear so no one else could hear and said "I'm going to take your restraints off so you can stand up while I explain the next games. Then you are going to tell everyone you're ready for the games to begin and ask for help to get you ready. You are to lie back on the table but on your back so your ass hangs off one end and your head the other. In fact, when I ask I think you need to beg for the games to begin."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then we'll tie you down and play the games anyway but we'll add a new one first. The new game will consist of whipping your balls just like we did your ass. That should hurt a little don't you think?"

I didn't think, I knew having my balls whipped with a riding crop would hurt more than anything I'd ever experienced. I was not about to let that happen and told Lucy I'd do whatever she told me to.

"And remember slut, after these games the chastity device comes off and you get to fuck me."

That was all the more incentive I needed.

Lucy gently untied my balls from the collar which was a great relief. Then she untied my ankles from the table legs so I could put them together but she left the leather ankle cuffs on. Next she helped me stand up and took off my handcuffs. I was free at last but knew I wasn't going anywhere till after the games and somehow I knew they would involve a lot of cocks. I was not looking forward to this at all!

Lucy announced "It's time for the men to have some fun so we have two games that will be played simultaneously. Cynthia the slut has graciously offered to satisfy every man here by allowing you to cum in his ass or mouth. The groom can tell you what a good blowjob he gives but I can tell you how tight his ass is. I guarantee with either choice you won't be disappointed."

"The winners will be determined by how long it takes you to cum. And I don't mean how quickly either! The winning ass fucker will be the one that lasts the longest in his tight ass and the blowjob winner will be the man that resists his cock sucking skills the longest before cumming."

"I have two $250 gift certificates for the winners so I suggest you take your time and give this cum craving slut what he so desperately wants." Turning towards Lucy asked "Do you have anything to add slut?"

I noticed the red blinking light on the movie camera and knew I was being filmed. I didn't want to say anything incriminating knowing this movie was going to end up on the internet but what choice did Lucy leave me? With a little luck my make-up and hair extensions would prevent a few people from recognizing me. But who was I kidding; all my friends, family and co-workers were here in person about to watch me have sex with a bunch of men and they were going to think I was doing this willingly.

Have I ever told you I hate Lucy?

I smiled at the camera then looked around the room at all the men. I had no way to know if one or forty men were going to have their way with me but I didn't have a choice. "I'm ready for the games to begin. Will a couple of you studs help get me ready?"

The crowd erupted in cheers and laughter as I lay down on my back on the table. Two men held me still on the table while a third wrapped some wide leather straps around me and the table. One was high up on my chest between my boobs and my armpits and the other was low and just above my hips. The man cinched the straps tight and buckled them under the table. There was no way I could reach the buckles to free myself. I wasn't going anywhere unless someone chose to free me.

The man at my head grabbed each of my wrists in turn and locked leather wrist cuffs on them. The man at my feet attached my ankles to a spreader bar then raised my feet up and bent my legs back towards my head. The third man took locks and locked my left ankle cuff to my left wrist cuff then proceeded to do the same with the right side.

When he was done I never felt more exposed and vulnerable in my life. My legs were spread wide and bent close to my chest. With my wrists cuffed to my ankles my legs were not going back down and the spreader bar ensured they couldn't be put together. My poor asshole was totally exposed and in a much better position to be fucked deeply than if I was laying face down on the table.

At the other end of the table my head hung over the edge and all I could think about was the porn movie "Deep Throat". My head was in the same position and I suspected I'd soon be deep throating cock after cock whether I wanted to or not.

Some wise ass asked "But what if I'm not interested in winning only one of the games. What if I want to fuck the slut's face and ass? Is that allowed?"

Lucy, the sweetheart she was, deferred to me to answer "What do you say slut?"

"Yes, I'll suck you till you get hard then you can fuck my ass."

"No, that's not what I meant. I want a blowjob till you swallow my entire load of cum then I want to fuck your ass till I cum again. Would you like that slut?" His reference to me as a slut got a lot of laughs.

I didn't have a choice so I said "I would love it if you came in my mouth and up my ass."

That is when Gil spoke up. "If enough of you are willing to fuck both the slut's ass and his mouth then I'll put up a third gift certificate to make it worth your while. We'll judge the winner by your combined times of your cock in the slut's mouth and ass." I hated Gil almost as much as I hated Lucy.

I really didn't want to see who I was going to suck off because I'd never be able to look them in the face again but in this position I didn't have a choice. The first hard cock that came in sight and approached my mouth belonged to Gil. He looked down at me and started laughing as he told me to take my time and enjoy sucking a real man's cock. I was so humiliated! I thought there was no way I was going to suck him off but the reality was I would as well as any other cock put in my mouth. I didn't have a choice.

Gil fed me his cock an inch at a time till he was all the way in my mouth and down my throat. His balls were eventually resting on my nose which I found disgusting but had no choice. He then partially pulled out then pushed all the way back in. Gil kept up this nice slow pace to last as long as he could but I think more importantly he wanted to show everyone how he was dominating me. How humiliating!

It didn't take long for a hard cock to be pushing at my asshole. Sure the women had stretched my ass but in the time since they finished it closed up tight and didn't want to be fucked again. But in my exposed position it was a fat chance preventing being fucked. The man just kept applying more pressure till the head of his cock entered me. He obviously didn't care how much it hurt me because he didn't work the full length of his cock up my ass slowly – no he buried it all the way in with one thrust. I swear I could feel his balls resting on my ass before he pulled almost all the way out and shoved hard back in!

This man wasn't interested in winning the contest. He was only interested in fucking my ass as hard as he could. In my position I couldn't see who he was but I knew it was a man not a woman with a dildo. He felt so different and I hate to admit better than a dildo. Then he stopped with his cock all the way up my ass and came. I could feel every shot of his cum deep inside me. He eventually pulled out his soft cock only to have replaced by another hard cock.

Once all the way up my ass this man slowed his pace which I assumed was to make himself last longer and to win the gift certificate. And he did last a long time fucking my ass nice and slow. He'd slowly pull completely out of my ass then slide all the way back in till his balls were against my ass then start over again. He was driving me crazy.

I'm totally embarrassed to say I was hornier than hell and having my ass fucked by this long, thick cock felt so damn good. I just wanted him to fuck me as hard and fast as he could but couldn't beg him to because of the cock buried down my throat.

I knew the second cock's owner I was giving a blowjob to because my cousin made sure I could see him before he put his cock in my mouth. How sick was that? It's one thing to blow a stranger against your will, but a cousin??

After my cousin came down my throat his cock was replaced by my best friend's cock. No, make that my former best friend's cock. He told me to take my time and make the blowjob last at least 30 minutes and let him win the game or he was going to take the riding crop and whip my asshole and then my balls. I didn't want that so I barely sucked or licked his cock as he face fucked me.

Even not trying to make him cum, I eventually got him so horny he told me to suck him off and swallow every drop of his cum in one minute or less or he'd take the riding crop to me.

I sucked him for all I was worth and the man in my ass decided to fuck me for all he was worth at the same time. This drove me nuts. I was so fucking horny and all these men were getting their rocks off courtesy of me but I had no relief. I could not wait till every man was satisfied so I'd get some relief fucking Lucy!

I lost count of the number of blow jobs I gave and the number of cocks that came in my ass but it was a hell of a lot. There were big dicks and small dicks but the thing they all had in common is they didn't leave till they came. I managed to swallow every drop of cum and my belly felt full. And there was so much cum up my ass I felt like had received a three quart enema.

When the action finally died down and there were no more hard cocks for me to satisfy, Lucy released me from my bondage and allowed me to stand up. She then said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear "It looks like you've drained every man here of his cum so I guess its time to remove your chastity device. What the first thing you want to do with that cock of yours? Jerk-off for everyone's enjoyment?"

A cheer went up from the crowd - damn they were a bunch of sick fuckers. But it wasn't going to happen. Revenge was now mine and payback was going to be a bitch for Lucy.

I said "No, I want to fuck you and I'm going to enjoy it."

And that's when I heard my wife's angry voice "I can't believe this. I leave on a trip believing you're a normal loving husband. I come back and find out you're a crossdressing slut that gives blowjobs and likes to be fucked in the ass. And now you can't wait to fuck another woman?"

I didn't know she was at the party. Oh fuck, I was dead meat!

"It ain't going to happen slut!" my wife said.

"Lucy, give me the keys to his chastity device."

My wife continued "Slut, it will be a cold day in hell before you ever get that chastity device off. But in the meantime you are going to be sucking and fucking every cock I can find for you!"

"Starting tomorrow I'll be going on a daily cock hunt for you. I promise you will be sucking or fucking one or more cocks everyday while my girlfriends, all the boyfriends I'm going to have and I watch."

"And you're going to have your own crossdressing gay sex website that will be updated daily with the new pictures and videos we take every day. Eventually I might charge for access to the website but I think I'll keep it free until there are at least 20,000 visitors."

"And to pay you back for the embarrassment you caused me tonight, I'm going to include a scan of your Driver's License on the website so ever visitor will know who you really are and where you live along with a coupon for a free blowjob they can print and collect on. This will add significantly to the number of cocks you'll be sucking and fucking for your website."

Oh Fuck!!!

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers