Lucy's Secret

Story Info
What happens when Eliza finds out Lucy's big secret.
923 words
3.99
52.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza had been fucking her family for three days straight and she still had a week and half left for break. Eliza however; was due at Lucy-Ann's house in a few hours. She was sucking her father's thick cock and being fucked in the ass by her brother.

"Oh yes, Daddy, Ethan. Make me your little fuckslut! Yes Yes!!" Eliza came hard and her mother leaned under her pussy and licked up all the sweet cum Eliza emitted.

"Oh baby, the next two day's will be hell without you, my sweet slut." Her dad ran his hands in her red hair. Eliza smiled and sighed happily. She had never felt anything better then fucking her family. Her Dad's cock felt so fucking sweet in her cunt.

"I'll miss you too Daddy and all of you. But I'll come back as quickly as I can."

*~*

"What's got you glowing?" Lucy asked Eliza noticing her friend's happiness.

"I'm fucking my family." Eliza blurted out. Lucy's eyes widened and she gasped.

"What?!!" Eliza then thought maybe telling her best friend was not the greatest idea. By the look on Lucy's face it was definitely not the best idea.

"I'm having sex with my mom, my brother, and my dad. And God Lucy, please don't be mad but it feels so good. My mom gives the best kisses and my dad's cock is huge. And Ethan is simply delicious." Eliza got a dreamy look on her face.

Lucy ran all the facts she had just learned in her head. She couldn't really be mad at Eliza because she loved her. Lucy loved Eliza more than a friend but no way would Eliza find that out.

"We'll talk about this when we go swimming in a few minutes, topless." Lucy gave her friend a smile that showed she wasn't totally grossed out.

"Oh thank you Lucy." Eliza wrapped her arms around her friend and was suddenly hyper aware of her friend's luscious figure. Huge tits atop a tiny waist made Eliza wet. She briefly fluttered her hands across her friend's tits and felt the firmness of them. Lucy got up quickly and loped to the pool where they were swimming. Lucy's house was large and glamorous, a lot bigger than Eliza's home which was a ranch Eliza stripped first and was soon only in a little black lacey thong.

Lucy took of her bra and top and Eliza gulped. Her tits were large and her nipples perky and dark brown that complimented her skin beautifully. Lucy watched as her friend assessed her breasts.

Eliza noticed something odd though, Lucy had on loose shorts instead of panties. Eliza decided to pants her and be met with her beautiful pussy. Eliza walked quickly toward her and in one quick movement pulled down her shorts.

Instead of a pussy, Eliza was met with a long thick, cock. Eliza's eyes widened and Lucy sobbed loudly.

"Okay so now you know. I bet you think I'm a freak now, yeah? I'm a girl and I have a cock, that's not good, I know. It's not natural. That's why I've never had a serious boyfriend. I'm sorry I never told you, Liz." Lucy had tears in her eyes. Eliza smiled and got on her knees and wrapped her plump lips around Lucy's length. Lucy gasped and screamed. Jumping away from Eliza.

"No Liz, don't do that." Eliza ignored her friends order and walked closer to Lucy. Eliza dipped her head and licked Lucy's nipple tenderly.

Lucy sobbed again and pushed Liz away. She didn't understand. Eliza couldn't want her, and she didn't want her heart broken. Eliza didn't back up much she hugged Lucy to her and rubbed their tits together while rubbing Lucy's cock on her panty-clad pussy.

"NO!" Lucy ran into her house and up to her bedroom before sobbing into her hands. Her friend was going to rape her. She didn't want it but yet she did. Eliza knocked softly on Lucy's door and found her best friend cowering in a corner afraid of Eliza's libido.

"Liz, what are you doing?"

"If you can tell me to my face you don't want me, I will leave." Lucy wanted to say it, she really wanted to say it but she knew it wasn't true. Eliza smiled and strode over to her friends naked body and leaned down to sweep Lucy into a tantalizing kiss.

Eliza squeezed Lucy's tits and ran her hands down her friend's smooth body. Eliza coaxed Lucy onto the bed onto her back.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked.

"I'm going to suck your cock." Eliza said with such finality that Lucy's dick jumped to attention. Eliza enveloped Lucy's shaft with one gulp and bobbed up in down while Lucy's blue eyes widened in pleasure.

"Oh yes!!" Lucy bucked her hips to meet Eliza's mouth. She felt her stomach tighten and she came hard on Eliza's face.

Eliza got up and turned off the lights before sitting on her friends cock and bouncing up and down. Lucy leaned up and stuck her tongue down her best friend's throat. Her mouth was warm and inviting and Lucy moaned. Eliza moved her cunt up and down her friends cock. Her pussy was being stretched and she loved it. When Lucy finally released her seed in Eliza's pussy they were both spent and tired. Eliza snuggled to Lucy and placed her hand on Lucy's limp cock before drifting to sleep. Oh the stories she would have to tell her family.