Lucy's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
The FFM threesome.
2.3k words
3.97
59.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3, The Threesome.

Entwined in each other's arms, Lucy and Brenda let their passion ebb. An occasional nibble here, a kiss there, slowing as the light in the room faded to black, sleep overtook them.

* * *

After Brenda left the Bulls and Bears Tavern, Alice and the rest of the "drinking" family sat at a long table towards the back of the tavern. Pitchers of beer in various stages of emptiness cluttered the table along with glasses, purses, and crushed empty packs of cigarettes.

"Excuse me, Miss." A gentleman in his early 40's leaned in between Alice and her ex-sister-in-law, Joan.

"I couldn't help noticing you." he said to Alice, "Are you a friend of the family?"

Alice laughed. "Hardly." she said, "I'm the ex-wife of the departed. I guess that makes me the ex-widow." Alice had drunk just enough beer to loosen her tongue, but really wasn't trying to be disrespectful; it just sort of came out that way.

"Oh, I see." He said. "Well, may I introduce myself? I am Sean Ginnes. I'm a regular here at Bulls and Bears, and I know I hadn't seen you in here before."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Sean Ginnes. I am Alice and this is my ex-sister-in-law Joan. Would you care to join us?"

Alice moved to the empty chair to her left, which opened up a chair between her and Joan. Sean took the seat, setting his empty glass down in front of him.

"Let me fill your glass, Sean." Joan said.

The light conversation began as it always does. Where they lived and what they did for a living. How nice the tavern is. And of course, Sean being a gentleman complimented each of the ladies on their looks and the nice dresses and how sexy they looked in them. Sean told them that he was a buyer of ladies underwear and foundation garments for a large department store chain. Of course that brought jokes from the women about getting into ladies panties. They laughed heartily.

"How do you know what women want in underwear, Sean?" Joan asked.

"Oh, we have lots of different ways. We send out questionnaires in the mail and over the Internet. We also do some personal research."

"I bet you do.," said Alice. "And are you wanting to survey our panties?"

"That's is a nice thought." Sean said laughing. "Are you volunteering?"

"I wouldn't do your research very much good I'm afraid." Joan said. "I'm not wearing any panties." She and Alice began to laugh and Sean quickly joined them.

Alice lied and said, "I just only wear the old tried and true white cotton panties, Sean. Nothing special about me."

"I bet you that I have some samples in my sample case that both of you would like. I don't want to seem forward but if you would like to see them I would be happy to show them to you."

Joan winked at Alice. "I'm game if Alice is."

"Hell, why not." Alice laughed. "There sure as hell isn't much going on here. Just where is your sample case, Sean?"

"At my home of course." Sean answered. "I don't live too far from here would you care to come over? I can also mix us a drink if you like."

Joan turned to Alice, "You want to?"

Alice shrugged, "I'm game if you are. He is kind of nice looking, ya know."

"Sure, Sean." Joan said. "You lead the way and we'll follow behind you."

The three exited the tavern. Sean's car was not far from the front door, but the women, who had decided to take Brenda's car, were parked around the side. Sean pulled out and slowly followed until they had entered the car and started up to pull out. Then he pulled into the street. Alice was driving and she pulled out to follow him. Sean's house was about 2 miles away in an upper middleclass neighborhood. Nice yards, brick mailboxes at the curbs, yellow bug lights on at the front doors. Sean's house was a two-story Cape Cod with a wide front porch that set back from the street a good ways. The driveway circled to the left so that the garage doors were not really viewable from the street. Pulling into the driveway, the garage door opened at a touch of Sean's remote and he pulled in. Alice followed, stopping just outside the garage door. The women got out of their car as Sean beckoned them to come into the garage. The door entering the house from the garage opened into a nice size laundry room/pantry just off of the kitchen. There was another door that opened into a short hall that lead to the living room, front door and the rest of the house. Sean led the women to the living room. "If you will have a seat, ladies, I'll get my sample case." Joan arranged herself in a large overstuffed chair off to the side of the fireplace. Alice sat on a nice low loveseat.

"You going to fuck him, Joan?" Alice whispered.

"What about you, Alice?" she replied. "We haven't done a threesome since back before you married Don."

"I was thinking that same thing." Alice said. "Hell, I don't know about this guy. Yeah he looks ok. I might be up for it but let's not rush into anything. OK?"

"Ok, Alice. I'm cool with that, but you know me, I do like fuck strange guys and we've been so good at threesomes in the past, ya know."

"I know"

"Well, here we go ladies." Sean entered the living room carrying a large brown leather case. He set it on the coffee table in front of the loveseat and opened it up. Inside on one side were neatly stacked plastic packs of neatly folded panties of every color and design. On the other side of the case were a variety of bras matching the color and designs of the panties, each also individually package in a plastic envelope.

"Would you like to pick out something and try it on? Or would you like me to pick something out for you?"

Joan cooed her answer. "Why don't you pick something nice out, it is your line, isn't it?"

Sean smiled. "Yes, it is my line." Picking through the packages, Sean came up with a pair of packages. "You would be a size 5 wouldn't you Joan? And I'd say you were a size 7. Is that about right Alice."

"Oh this guy is good." Joan said.

"Actually I'm a 9," Alice replied.

"In this business you have to know two things for sure. The merchandise and the territory. I think I do pretty well most of the time."

"There is a bedroom just past the bathroom down the hall if you ladies would like to try this on."

"Come on Alice." Joan jumped to her feet. "Let's see how sexy we look in Sean's panties."

The two women took the packages and when down the hall to the bedroom that Sean had indicated. Sean had given each of them matching leopard print bikini panties with bras of the same material.

Joan had told the truth back in the tavern. She was not wearing any panties. She did have pantyhose however and she rolled them down her legs and stepped out of them. Then she unzipped her dress and lifted it off over her head. She exchanged the new print bra for the solid black one she had been wearing. Slipping her heels back onto her bare feet she looked at herself in the mirror attached to the closet door. "I still have It." she thought to herself. Alice on the other hand had lied to Sean about the white cottons. She never wore anything even close to that. She also stripped off her dress and stepped out of her Hanes hip huggers and slipped on her new leopard skins. Alice had not worn a bra so all she had to do was put on the one Sean had given her. Alice stepped next to Joan in front of the mirror. They were almost twins. They turned toward each other and embraced. A nice loving kiss that they hadn't share in almost 14 years.

"I took the liberty of pouring you a glass of wine. I hope you like Sauvignon Blanc." Sean handed a long stemmed glass to each of the ladies as they parted from their embrace. They each took their glass and tasted the wine.

"MMMM good stuff." said Alice.

"Amen to that." Joan said.

Sean stepped up so he was standing between the ladies and put his arms around their waists drawing them closer to himself. "You ladies do look very sexy."

Alice began fiddling with the buttons on the front of Sean shirt. Joan reached behind him and squeezed his butt.

"Nice butt, Sean." she said.

Sean turned his head toward Alice and kissed her, probing her mouth with his tongue and meeting hers.

Joan began unbuckling the belt on his pants and then after unzipping his fly she eased them down to the floor. Then she hooked her fingertips in the waistband of Sean's boxers and they went the same way as his pants. Kneeling between Alice's leg and Sean's, she fondled his cock and balls until he was fully erect. Licking it first and then his balls, Joan toyed with him. Finally she took the head of him into her mouth. Feeling the head's smoothness with her tongue, then accepting more and more of the shaft until her lips mixed with his hair and she could feel the head at the back of her throat.

Sean continued to kiss Alice passionately, fondling her breasts with one hand and probing the leopard skin panties with the other until his fingers reached to now her very wet opening.

"I think we should move to the bed." Sean suggested.

And without waiting for a reply from either of the women, he moved away from them toward the queen size bed off to one side of the room. He didn't bother to turn down the comforter; he just moved to the middle of it and waited for the Joan and Alice to follow. And follow they did.

"Might as well strip off the undies, girls." Sean said. "I don't think either one of you will be need them."

Alice was quicker than Joan was in stripping off and she climbed up between Sean's legs, pushing them wider and then taking over where Joan had barely begun. Alice liked the feel of a cock in her mouth and she was very good at giving oral. Joan moved up to lay some kisses on Sean.

"Wait a second." he said. "Joan, Come up here and sit on my face."

Joan quickly obliged and pushed against the wall with her hands for support as Sean buried his mouth in her total wetness. Sean worked Joan's clit and labia with his tongue about as thoroughly as Alice was working his cock with her mouth. About the time he felt he could hold back no longer he sensed Joan's impending orgasm. He held her hips firmly and forced her harder onto his mouth. They almost came together, Joan's orgasm starting just after Sean finished filling Alice's mouth with his cum.

"Alice, climb up on top of me, facing Joan and bury that cock in your pussy."

"Now, Joan, you turn around and put that sweet wet pussy back on my mouth but facing Alice you two can hold on to each other and do whatever come naturally."

Both girls smiles as the complied with Sean's instructions. Alice lowered herself onto Sean's cock taking it in completely. Joan repositioned her self over Sean's face and then the two girls grinding Sean from top to bottom with their pussies, embraced and passionately kissed and fondled each other's breasts. Since Joan had just had an orgasm she was quick to have another and Sean was ever so obliging. Alice on the other hand was in no hurry for her orgasm as she controlled the movement of Sean's cock in her vagina. Sean actually was having an easy time of it with the girls doing all of the work. Alice speeded up strokes of Sean's cock as she felt the onset of her orgasm welling deep inside of her. Joan had already had her second orgasm and was working on her third when Alice threw her arm around Joan and pulled her tight to her own breasts as her orgasm began to overwhelm her. Alice's orgasmic contractions further stimulated Sean and he began his second time shooting his cum into Alice and feeling it run down around his cock and out onto his balls and the sheets below.

"Get off his cock." Joan told Alice. "I want some of that hot cum and if I have to eat it out of your pussy then fine that is what I'll do."

Alice fell off to the side onto her back and Joan fell forward, diving face first into the gooy wetness of Alice's vagina. Licking and sucking up the mixture of Sean's cum and Alice's wetness.

Sean lifted himself onto his elbow to watch the action and stroked his still firm cock with his hand. As Joan settled in on Alice's pussy, Sean got up and moved between Joan's legs, pulling her up at the hips so he could enter her from behind. Joan hesitated briefly as she felt his cock slid in, but never missed a beat with her tongue on Alice's clit and labia. Sean stoked Joan solidly until she started into her fourth orgasm. He felt her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. He could not hold back and sent what cum he had left splashing against her cervix. Alice was bucking like a pony under Joan's oral assault and she too began to feel her orgasm starting. As the waves of the orgasms in the trio waned, they lay together with Sean in the middle, caressing whatever they could reach and feel. The warmth of their bodies molding them together as one erotic entity.