Lucy's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Taboo.
2.6k words
4.28
71.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6, Taboo

It was almost 3:30am when Alice slipped the lock card in its slot and quietly opened the door to their room. Shoes in hand, she made her way to the empty bed and sat down. In the dim light emerging from the open drapes at the window, she could see her daughter's naked body snuggled up to her sister's equally naked form. She saw but her still muddled mind, from the orgy in the dungeon, did not register any more than the forms of two people she loved dearly lying asleep before her.

Alice took off her clothes and pulled back the cover and sheet. Her back was still stinging from the lashing she had taken at Sean's hand. Lying face down she pulled the sheet up just enough to cover her butt and sank into the pillow. In moments she was in deep-exhausted sleep.

The telephone ringing jarred Brenda awake. She picked up the receiver and whispered, "Hello."

"Good morning, Ma'am." The voice at the other end was too cheerful.

"I just wanted to remind you that check out is at 12 noon." The voice said. "Unless you wish to stay another night."

"What time is it now?" said Brenda.

"It's 11:30." The voice said.

"We'll be staying. Could you have some coffee sent up please?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it will be there in just a few minutes. Good bye."

Brenda replaced the phone into its cradle and sank back onto the pillow. Sunlight danced into the room as the rays of the near mid-day sun shown through the open drapes. Their warmth and the heat from Lucy's naked body next her helped her to slip back into the arms of Amorphous until she heard the light knocking at the door. Brenda labored out of bed and picked up the dressing gown Lucy had dropped the previous evening. Tightening the belt with a bow she opened the door.

The young man holding the insulated carafe handed it to Brenda but was looking past her into the room. She had no way of knowing he had been Lucy's date last night so his indiscreet ogling irritated her but she was in no mind to make anything of it.

"Thank you." She said.

"Your very welcome, complements of the house." The young man said and then turned to leave as Brenda closed the door.

Brenda set the carafe on the table. She was really too warm so she closed the drapes and slipped off the dressing gown tossing it on the foot of the bed. She thought a nice cool shower would revive her but she didn't want to disturb the other two sleepers. She went into the bathroom, peed and then returned to the table. Sitting she poured herself a cup of the steaming brew.

Lucy had stirred slightly and was now lying supine with the sheet covering only just below her navel. Brenda watched the rise and fall of her breathing. The perky breasts of her niece moved in rhythm with each breath. Her nipples hiding flat in total relaxation. Brenda lit a cigarette and sipped her coffee, musing of the memory of the taste of Lucy still fresh in her mind. Without thinking one hand fell between her thighs and fingers began twirling slowly over her labia now becoming puffy with desire.

"She is beautiful isn't she?"

Brenda jumped and came back to reality at her sister's words.

"I-I didn't know you were awake. Yes, she really is. What time did you get in?" Brenda fumbled for another cigarette.

"It was after three, I guess." Replied Alice. "You guys slept together? Naked?"

"Would you like me to pour you a cup of coffee, Alice?"

"Yes, Dear, would you please."

"So, are you going to tell me about last night?"

Alice took the cup of hot coffee. She was sitting up in the bed with her legs crossed and the sheet casually draped across one knee.

"Well, I was asleep when Lucy came in." Brenda said. "And you know I always sleep naked."

"Yes, I know. I was just wondering why Lucy is naked. I would have figured her to at least have her panties on." Alice sipped her coffee.

Brenda looked down at Lucy's clothes where they had fallen as she had gotten into bed.

"From the looks of them, I'd say she was more comfortable with them off than on. I know I can't sleep in cum filled panties, so I can't tell you about all of last night. Would you like a cigarette, Alice?"

Alice smiled and took the cigarette offered by her sister.

"I am the same way. You may notice I'm not wearing any either."

"Oh yes." Brenda smiled, "I was admiring the view."

"You were fingering yourself while you were looking at Lucy. Does she turn you on? Like I do?"

"I'll not lie, Alice. Yes, she does, very much."

"Are you going to fuck her, or did you already?"

Brenda could not figure out where this was going. She gulped a sip of coffee and then took a long pull on her cigarette.

"Again, I'm not going to lie to you, Alice. We had sex yesterday evening when I came back from the Bulls and Bears. And I will tell you this, she is a very sexy young woman and I was not her first. She knows what to do and is very good at it."

"As good as me?" Asked Alice after a long puff of her cigarette.

Brenda laughed and said, "Dear sister, you are very good but if you want a real treat you need to slip into her bed sometime. And don't tell me you haven't ever thought about it. Remember, this is Brenda, you're talking to."

"Well, shit Brenda. Fucking my sister is a lot different than fucking my daughter, Ya know."

"And why is it, Alice?"

"It just is, Brenda, for crying out loud. She's my baby."

Alice had thought about it. They had bathed together often from the time Lucy was just a toddler until she was ready to start to school. Lucy was used to seeing her mother naked and being naked in her presents. The two would often stay naked for long periods of time after bathing, so it was a very normal thing for Lucy. Especially after the divorce, they would spend much of every day doing the routine household chores in the nude. Alice never encouraged Lucy's nudity but neither did she discourage it either, always letting it be the girl's choice.

It was during these times that, on occasion, Lucy would sit on Alice's lap in the large chair reading or they would snuggle together on the couch watching TV, their naked bodies close together. Alice was very careful to never touch Lucy inappropriately but never stopped her daughter from touching her breasts as would happen from time to time. When Lucy began puberty and began to show hair on her Mons, Alice taught her to groom it. She taught Lucy about her menstrual cycle, what it was and why it was. She enjoyed watching her daughter grow to womanhood.

"Alice, how your baby can eat pussy is like out of this world. Why not let her decide?"

"Yeah, sure. Hey Honey, you want fuck your mommy? I don't think so."

"For Christ's sake, Alice. You don't have to be crude like that. You know that. If you want to see her in action, I'll start it with her and you can watch and then if you start to join in she'll let you know if you are welcome or not."

"I know, Brenda. It's just the old taboo thing I guess. I know there are lots of mother/daughter sex. Don't kid yourself, I've thought about it. I can't tell you how often I've masturbated with her lying next to me in bed."

"Well, I'm up for it if you are." Brenda was getting aroused at this point and really hoping Alice would agree.

"How? When?" Asked Alice.

"No time like the present. I already told the desk that we were staying another night so we have all day. There she is in all her glory. I don't mind a little left over cum if you don't."

Alice was definitely aroused. She had been studying her daughter lying there as she and Brenda had been talking.

Brenda leaned forward and took the end of the sheet that was barely covering Lucy and dragged it slowly toward the foot of the bed. She could hear Alice suck in her breath as Lucy's Mons came into view. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was matted in places with Greg's dried cum. Her outer labia were still puffy from the pounding Greg had given her.

Brenda stood up and motioned Alice to her side. Not wanting Lucy to wake up just yet she indicated to Alice to help her spread Lucy's legs enough for her to get between them. After Lucy's legs were spread enough to satisfy her, Brenda climbed onto the bed and lowered herself so her mouth was poised over Lucy's vulva. As the older woman began licking Lucy, Alice watched from the other bed. Brenda's licking her daughter was such a turn-on she could not help but begin to finger her own now very wet pussy.

Lucy opened her eyes. "Oh, Brenda, what a wonderful way to be woke up."

Lucy did not notice her mother sitting on the other bed watching. So intently was she feeling her aunt licking, she began to move her pelvis to match the rhythm of Brenda's tongue on her clit, around the clit, down to her vagina and back up again. Brenda also had two fingers in Lucy and was working them into the rhythm. Her eyes closed, Lucy massaged her own breasts and nipples. Lucy lifted and spread her legs and held them so Brenda had total access to her vagina. The heat of her impending orgasm grew in her pelvis and spread throughout her body. She gasped with each wave, sucking in air and letting it out in a soft moan. And as each wave began she pushed her pelvis up into Brenda's face harder.

Alice sat transfixed watching her daughter's passion. Her own wetness dripping onto the sheets as she caressed her own swollen labia and engorged clit. She must have uttered a sympathy moan at Lucy's orgasmic crescendo. Lucy turned her head and their eyes met.

"Mother!" Lucy gasped.

Alice moved quickly to beside her daughter and placed a finger over her lips.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I hope you are not mad at me for watching."

Lucy reached up for her mother's face and brought it down to her lips.

"No, Mother, I'm not mad. I am surprised but not mad. I'm just glad you are not mad that Aunt Brenda and I .." She couldn't finish the sentence.

Alice kissed her daughter and Lucy responded with a passionate kiss the two had never before shared. Their tongues danced the passionate dance of a lover's kiss. Alice's hands massaging Lucy's breasts as she had dreamed of doing for so long.

Alice changed her position so that she could suck Lucy's nipples. Nibbling first one and then the other. With the change of Alice's position, Lucy could now get one hand between her mother's legs. She kneaded and toyed with Alice's labia and clit, covering them with soft caresses, then probing the mature vagina with a couple of fingers.

"Alice," Brenda whispered, "are you ready to trade with me?"

"Oh, God, Mother." Moaned Lucy. "Eat me, Please eat me!"

Brenda pulled away from Lucy's pussy and with only turning her body toward Lucy's feet; Alice took over her daughter's pelvis undulating with passion. Mother savoring ever bit of wetness, every inch of her daughter's sex from clit to vagina. Licking, nibbling, sucking, meeting each trust Lucy made with her mouth and tongue until once more the young woman gasped and moaned as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

After Alice had taken Lucy to a couple of more orgasms, she turned and lay next to her daughter taking her into her arms. They kissed like newlyweds and their hands were all over each other's body.

Lucy looked her mother in the eyes as saw how loving she looked.

"It's time for me to give you pleasure now, Mom."

"Oh, Sweetheart, do you want to? I'll not pressure you."

Without answering, Lucy got up and crawled to the end of the bed positioning herself between her mother's thighs. At first she just stroked the outer labia with her fingertips. Up and down slowly, covering her mother's clit from time to time as well. Lowering her head she just touched the tip of her tongue to Alice's clit. Alice shivered as if jolted by a charge of electricity. Lucy then took her mother's whole vulva into her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue up and down the folds between the inner labia and the outer lips. Her tongue moving slowly until it reached her mother's clit and then flickered rapidly over it. She inserted a finger into Alice's vagina and probed to find her G-spot.

Alice's mind was spinning. Accepting the erotic stimulation without real thought of who was giving it to her. She was massaging her own nipples and breasts, her eyes were closed and she was in erotic sensory overload. She brought her knees up and laid them out as far as she could in order that Lucy had all the access to her she might need. She began to undulate her pelvis to match the rhythm of Lucy's oral attack.

Brenda watched about as long as she could and then decided to join in. She bent down and began to kiss her sister passionately. She moved so that Alice's hands had access to her very wet pussy, and took over massaging Alice's breasts and nipples. Alice was by this time bucking like a bride on her wedding night and it wasn't long before the flashes of heat from her orgasm spread out in waves throughout her body. Lucy sensed her mother's orgasm and continued her vaginal attack. Each time Alice's orgasm seemed to wane, Lucy increased the vigor of her oral so another orgasm followed quickly. Alice was in her own heaven, the room filled with her moans with each orgasm crescendo.

"Oh, God, Lucy, Enough. You are going to kill me." Alice begged.

Lucy stopped her love attack on her mother and crawled up to take her in her arms as Alice had done with her before. As they embraced they kissed tenderly. Brenda included herself in the embrace and the three women lay together as they came down from their erotic flight.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I never in my wildest dreams thought that would ever happen." Alice said. "Thank you, Dearest. Thank you so much."

"Oh, Mom. I have to tell you. I have thought about being with you for a long time. I just didn't know if you would be up for it or not. I used to hide and watch you masturbate after you put me to bed. Sometimes when you were gone I would go into your room and used your vibrator."

"I guess we need to thank Brenda. If it were not for her I don't know if it would have ever happened." Alice said.

"We are now such a loving family." Brenda said. "I do hope that we can stay this way always."

The three tightened their embrace and luxuriated in it.

*

© Erosdreamer 2006