Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing his plate he passed on the strange looking dessert called a trifle and sat back down to wait for someone to escort him to his quarters for the remainder of the evening.

He thought back to his companions in Germany, did they know that he lived or that a beautiful woman need not be blond with blue eyes to be attractive? Probably not, many of them had fallen for the propaganda of the perfect race which made him a little sad. He wondered how they would have reacted to Lissia had they had the fortune to meet her, would they throw away their fair standards for the sinfully beautiful woman. He figured they would and he would have to beat their heads in for lusting after what was his. 'His? Where did that came from?' He speculated as to the origin of the sudden possessive thought.

Another sigh escaped from his lips but it was cut short with the arrival of the object of his desires. Lissia glided into the mess hall and was instantly swamped by other prisoners who all claimed an illness or injury for her to look at. A growl rumbled in his chest at the pathetic sight of the men all trying to get her attention, but her eyes searched around until they fell on him and his stomach flipped at the smile she wore. She closed in on him ignoring the others until she sat with him, "I need you to come with me up to the major's office," she said quietly as the men began to fall back.

"How do you do that?" he asked her, referring to the men flocking to her.

"It's a vampire trait," her cheeks glowed lightly with a rose tint, "I am, for lack of a better word, a predator. I unconsciously lure prey to me so I can feed from them. Like a carnivorous plant only I don't kill me prey."

He nodded, "is it only humans you feed from or can other species do it also?" he knew what he was really asking, was he just a morsel of blood seduced by her charms in her eyes?

The pink in her cheeks deepened which shocked her, Lissia had not been so rattled by anyone, "I can feed from anyone with haemoglobin in their blood."

He could see in his mind her lips on his throat in a slow succulent nibble, "what does the major want with me?" he asked shaking his head to rid the erotic image.

"It's about something you told me before," she became serious, "the part about you only changing at the full moon."

"Yes," he lounged back, "what about it?"

"It's not normal," she explained, "you should change at least once a month under your own power, either for hunting, fighting or sexual activities with what I understand."

The mentioning of sex did not ease Vulferam's mind rather throw it into more upheaval. Images of bending her over the table at which they sat and driving into her hot wet flesh flooded his mind. He needed to hear her call out his name in the throes of passion as he plundered her depths.

"Vulferam?" Lissia called through his daydream, "are you alright?" she seemed genuinely worried for him.

"Are vampires telepathic?" he asked, much to her surprise.

"Only to their spouse," she answered cautiously.

"Then I am alright," he grinned at her downing his watery black tea. "Ready to go?"

"Sure," she caught his eyes with hers, "afterwards I can get you some actual food and some clothing that will fit."

Vulferam could not help watching her as she stood to leave, he was so enraptured by her figure that he had to be prompted to move.

<=={======>

Gabe announced Lissia and Vulferam's arrival to the major and returned to his work as the meeting commenced. The regular human side of the assignment was repetitive and boring, forms for this forms for that forms to scratch ones posterior. The monotony of his task found his leaning in to try hear the conversation on the other side of the door, the voices were at a level so he could hear them but not understand what was being said.

"Anything of interest?" Tristan asked as he sat with the curious cherub.

"Only if mumbling is what you want to hear," he replied with a shrug, "what ever it is then they do not want it known by us."

The camp's priest grinned and filled Gabriel in with the issue at hand, "it's the perks of being Lissia's sire, she shares everything with me."

"If you were born a woman you would be a notorious gossip," Gabe chuckled, "but this is serious. I have had experience with lycanthropes before, werelions to be precise."

"So how bad is it?"

"If wolves are anything like their feline cousins," the cherub paused to word it accurately, "he will black out for the three days and will be very dangerous during that time. There was a problem with the young males of Cumberland Pride a few years ago, they did it for kicks. Only it all ended badly, the king at the time had left for a run with the fertile females for a romp in the woods leaving the males unattended. He returned to find several of the pregnant lioness's dead from evisceration and many of the cubs missing."

The colour drained from Tristan's face, "Do you think this wolf will do the same?"

"The moon is a powerful force in lycanthropes," Gabriel explained, "they use it in all their rituals, regardless of species."

"You had better tell our fearless leader then," the vampire advised, "Maybe you should educate our charge about his kind, you know more than the rest of us here." He yawned and cracked his knuckles, "You should also educate Lissia on all you know about the immortal world, apart from vampires and humans she knows next to nothing and we don't know if we will come across any more foolish immortals during this conflict."

"Hm, yes," they looked up as the office door opened and the three neutral looking immortals exit, "Is everything alright?"

Alec nodded, "yes, everything is fine." He cleared his throat, "Gabe I need the wine cellar cleared and the lighting fixed. Our guest will need if for a few days."

"Yes sir," Gabe answered and left to recruit a few guards to complete the task.

"Tristan," Alec turned his attention to the other vampire, "any reason why you are here?"

"Just a chat with Gabriel, sir," he said standing to leave, "I hope your chat was as amusing as mine." He gave the swan a mischievous grin and left.

"He knows more than he's letting on," Alec grumbled as he looked at Lissia.

"I don't know what you mean sir," she responded with a smirk and left with Vulferam.

<=={======>

Any non-english words I use have been translated by babelfish so forgive me if the context is out as I have been too lazy to learn.

12