Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The urge to see his mate again began to grow once more, he needed her more than ever. He did however deciding to take a car there rather than risking another flight right after the pickup of the meat order.

<=={======>

The guard watched Vulferam with caution, he had heard why the new prisoner was being placed in the cellar for his violent outburst. The large blond man showed no sign of aggression which only caused the guard to worry about his own safety even though his commanding officer had assured it.

"You have nothing to fear young man," Vulferam said startling the guard, "As long as you do not voice anything derogatory about the lovely doctor I will not harm you."

"I would never say anything bad about her," he admitted truthfully, "She is a lady and must be treated as one."

Vulferam chuckled, "That she is."

"I'm John by the way," the guard introduced himself, "I was not able to join my brother in the army fighting your lot, flat feet."

"Vulferam," the wolf retorted offering his hand which the guard reluctantly took, "And I am a glutton for punishment it seems." John laughed at the half smirk on Vulferam's lips but missed the sadness in his eyes. The thick wooden door he was to be trapped behind loomed ahead at the bottom of a set of stairs. He would not have any contact with his precious Lissia until his monthly curse was over and although it would be four days it would feel much longer.

They stopped before the door and both prisoner and guard had grim expressions as though any mirth they had felt drained away with each step down they took. "I don't know why they are putting you down here," John commented, "Normally those heading for solitary are taken to the loft."

"I must really frighten the command staff," Vulferam's dry sarcasm went unnoticed as John opened the door with a loud creak.

"At least we cleaned it yesterday," John added without really listening, only staring into the blackness of the cellar, "Bruce chucked a half rotten rat at our dear corporal Gabe." Vulferam huffed in amusement and stepped inside. "There is bedding and a bucket for when nature calls," he paused finding the key for the extra locks, "I'll see if I can get a light bulb for you." He closed the door leaving the German wolf alone in the cellar with no light and nothing to pass the time.

Even his superior sight could do nothing without the faintest light source leaving him effectively blind. He felt around for his bedding, finding it in the far corner he sat upon the soft mattress and leaned against the wall willing the time to pass more swiftly.

<=={======>

Lissia knocked urgently on Alec's door and entered without waiting for a response, she was ready to start a fight with the swan only to be met with an empty chair which did nothing to alleviate her anger. She was tempted to smash everything in the office but had enough control to leave the furniture in its current state. Gabe caught up with her after a brief detour to the foyer to see off the major for the night. "He's left to do a few errands," He informed her, "He'll be back in the morning."

"Are you sure he is not escaping?" Lissia hissed angrily, "He gave me no chance to defend my Vulferam." Her words broke, "What have they done with him?"

Gabe felt a stab at his heart at the way she referred to the wolf and he was sure she had no idea she had said it that way either. "He has been sent to the cellar a day early for his attack on your recent patient."

Defeated, Lissia sat on the edge of the desk and sighed dejectedly, "I should not be surprised," she let her eyes stare at the decorative rug under her feet following the swirling floral patterns anything to stop the tears falling. "He was ready to kill or at least maim Tristan for sharing our moment last night with you and Alec."

Gabe did not want to think of Lissia in the arms of the devastatingly handsome Vulferam, instead finding the same floral pattern Lissia found so interesting, "I thought it was bad form to gossip about your private affairs, its your business not ours."

Lissia lifted her head and looked at Gabriel, "It's nice to know I have one friend in this place that will not turn on me," she offered a faint smile to the cherub, "You're a good friend Gabe."

He met her gaze and returned a subtle grin of his own, "You're the only one in this hell hole that has any real virtue, honesty and loyalty and the like."

"Thank you," the vampiress lifted off the desk and moved towards the door, "I should go see how he is going down there, we were suppose to have a look around this evening anyway."

Gabe nodded and watched her leave feeling worse than he did before.

<=={======>

Vulferam heard a loud knocking at the door of his prison, "Vulferam?" It was his Lissia coming to visit him.

He raced to the door, trying to be closer to her, "I'm here."

Lissia felt relief at the sound of his voice, "Oh Vulferam, what did you do?" She called through the wooden door, "And why did you do it?"

His voice was filled with sadness, "He said things about you and I lost control. I wanted to pummel him into oblivion for those awful things he said."

"You will be glad to know he will not be causing any trouble any time soon," she told the distraught wolf, "I've put him into a deep sleep and he won't wake until after you get out of there." When she did not hear a response she then added, "He won't remember it either and put it down to the concussion you inflicted on him."

"I have never lost control like that before Lissia," he enlightened her, "Even this close to the full moon, it is like you have unlocked something in me and I feel this need to protect you from anything that could hurt you."

Lissia's heart leapt at the announcement, "I know what you mean," she added, "I have this need to be close to you and being away from you hurts my very soul."

Vulferam growled approvingly, "I do not care if it is not allowed, once I am out of here I will make love to you until neither of us can walk right."

Lissia giggled at his comment, "I would like that very much, but I must warn you, my stamina for such activities can last for days."

"I will hold you to that," the wolf groaned in anticipation of sampling her delectable body, "And afterwards I will hold you until you are ready for round two."

They sat there on either side of the door, each holding their hand up to the wood wanting to touch one another and talked until it was late in the evening. Vulferam did not want her to leave but the sound of her yawn changed his mind, "You need your sleep," he said softly to her, "Please rest, I do not want you exhausted before we touch again."

Lissia was both grateful and disappointed at once with his request, "I do not want to leave you."

"The full moon raises in the afternoon tomorrow," he said calmly, "We can speak in the morning."

Lissia reluctantly agreed and whispered her parting words to him with a few little scenarios of what she would be fantasizing about later in bed and finally left.

Vulferam made his way back to his own bed, purposely avoiding the now painful erection he now had with the intention of alleviating it with Lissia's hot and very wet core as he pins her under him.

<=={======>

Lissia's journey to her quarters was punctuated with a stop at Vulferam's designated room. He may have only spent one night in there but his scent had cemented itself in everything already, particularly on the bed. She moved into the room and reached for his pillow, pulling it close in a warm embrace. Her nostrils filled with the sweet aroma of honey mead, his scent. Taking deep breaths, she tried to inhale every bit of the aromatic molecules that was solely his.

Knowing that she could not stay in his room she placed the pillow down and stood to leave. After a small moment of pondering she snatched the pillow up again and quickly retreated for her room with very naughty fantasies racing through her mind.

Locking the door behind her she divested herself of her uniform and slipped into her bed holding the pillow to her chest. Heated yearning flooded her body, this was as close as she could get to her beloved wolf until he was released from the cellar so she would make do with what she could get.

Aching her back she rubbed her breasts against the pillow willing the image of Vulferam's soft lips kissing them with all the gentleness he promised down in the cellar. Like in the garden that morning. She wanted Vulferam above her, cradled in her thighs poised to enter her. She called his name softly, allowing her fingers to be Vulferam's substitute for the evening.

She could feel pleasure her fingers gave her but it did not allow the greatly needed release she so much craved, it was worse than the night before as the little trick she used before did nothing. Only building the need to levels she had never experienced before. She was literally standing on the precipice of the most intense orgasm she would ever experience in her life and it was like her body was too scared to take that final leap. She silently pleaded with her body to release the flood gates and ease the delicious tension wound tightly in her voluptuous form but to no avail. As dawn peaked she conceded defeat and dressed to see or rather hear Vulferam before his wolf emerges later.

<=={======>

Alec returned early from his visit to the Duncan's and his family with a whole sheep carcass for Vulferam to feed from over the next three days. With the heavy body on his shoulder he made his way towards the cellar to give Vulferam the meat.

"No, I will not wait," Alec heard Lissia yell at someone.

"He is being punished for his crime, Lissia," Tristan returned just as heatedly, "Anyway, Alec has the key and he is not back yet."

Not sure if he wanted to get between the sire/progeny argument he decided to make his escape to his office however his escape was slow and was spotted by the irate vampiress and was swooped on like hapless prey in the sights of a hungry raptor.

"Sir, I must see Vulferam urgently," she had a desperate lilt to her plea, "Please sir."

Alec should say no, he was CO after all and she wanted to see a prisoner who was being punished, more so as he could scent her arousal as though she bathed in it moments ago. He also knew that if he were to say no he would end up having to not only punish her also he would be her patient. With his options heavily restricted he agreed. "Alright Lissia, you may see him but you have to settle your duties first." Feeling satisfied as to not let her get her way immediately he turned towards the kitchen to store the meat until it could be sent down. 'Lissia can take this carcass to Vulferam and save me the trouble,' he mused and continued on his way.

"You are making a very stupid mistake Lissia," Tristan continued as he followed the vampiress to the infirmary to check on the current resident patient.

"Alec gave me permission to see him," she replied with anger, "I am not a fledgling any more so will you please give it a rest. I do not expect you to understand what is happening between Vulferam and I so I would appreciate it if you kept your nose out of our business!"

Tristan refused to leave, instead he picked up the patient's chart and studied it, "You do not think that this is evidence enough that he is dangerous?" he asked her nonchalantly.

"He," Lissia pointed to the unconscious man in the bed, "Is a mere human who I might remind you provoked Vulferam with unsavoury comments about me. I am not as fragile or stupid as this man was so I am safe."

"And when he rips your head off for being a threat to his existence it will be me who is left mourning," Tristan stated bitterly, "He has the strength to kill you and in his unpredictable state I cannot be assured of your safety whilst you are in there."

The doctor calmed, "I do not know how to explain to you," she smiled at the tender moments she had shared with the large and supposedly dangerous wolf, "When I'm with him I feel safe."

"I know you do," Tristan sighed deflated, "That's what scares me."

Lissia finished her check up and gave her sire her full attention, "I will not be remaining in there with him for the three days he's stuck in his wolf body, I just want him to know I will be there for him when he gets out."

Tristan sat on the bed next to one the patient currently occupied, "You care for him deeply, more than you do for me I dare say." Lissia went to argue this statement when Tristan lifted his hand to hush her, "Wolves mate for life Lissia, if he claims you there is no turning back," he explained, "At least that's what Gabriel has told me."

She thought about that little piece of information, would being claimed by Vulferam be such a bad thing? But what did that mean? She would ask the resident know-it-all later, after her visit to Vulferam. "I'm feeling a little hungry," Lissia changed the topic to something she knew would get Tristan's attention away from her wolf, "I have O negative readily available in storage."

"Sounds nice."

<=={======>

Some time later, Tristan and Lissia made their way down to the cellar. The priest unlocked the door and allowed Lissia to enter with the sheep carcass slung easily over her shoulder, she had insisted on skinning it before taking it to Vulferam to make it easier for his wolf to access the entrails without the wool getting in the way.

Vulferam looked up at the sound of the lock clicking, he knew that he was receiving food when Gabriel brought a light bulb down earlier and assumed it was the cherub again until he scented the wildflowers he craved, "Lissia?" He raced over to her to help with the carcass, "You should not be here, I will change soon."

The vampire smiled at the sight before her, he had clearly removed his clothing to avoid destroying them when he changed. She spied his throbbing erection, "Happy to see me?"

He looked down and chuckled, "This is from what you promised me last night."

Resisting the temptation to touch him she found the hook Gabe had put there to hang the meat, "I wish I could act on it now but I am climbing the walls as it is with the knowledge that we cannot do anything for three days."

"I can smell that," he breathed into her neck, pressing his body against her back, "You are the bane and salvation of my existence." His hands glided down from her breasts to her hips, gripping them tight.

"One kiss and I will have to go," Lissia responded, turning her head to face him capturing his lips with hers. His growls rose again and what should have been a parting kiss turned into something more intense. Lissia pushed him back, "Vulferam I must ..." her eyes widened in shock and fear. His face had begun to change, stretching into a canine-like snout sprouting a sandy coloured fur. His chest expanding to a much large size to match the increased height. The grip he held her in tightened to a painful level.

Her eyes chanced a glance at the open door, wondering if she could reach freedom but his grasp was unforgiving and with a quick thought she willed the door to slam shut and lock, keeping Vulferam in the cellar for the safety of the others.

"Lissia!" Tristan screamed when the door closed in his face, "Lissia!"

She wanted to reply but the looming wolf stopped any sound from leaving her mouth. She was trapped with her wolf for the duration, and for the first time since she met him she felt fear in his presence. She did not know how she was going to survive the next three days and make it out alive.

<=={======>

Heh heh heh, things are really going to heat up now.

12