Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf looked up and grinned, he reached into the sheep and pulled out the spleen, offering it to her. Lissia's stomach churned but she accepted it anyway, she needed the iron and as she had no idea how much longer they would be trapped down in the cellar she would have to take what she could get.

Reaching for the bloody organ, she drained it before eating it, she could smell the decay setting in but she would live, she had eaten worse to survive. The wolf indicated for her to sit with him, which Lissia did without hesitation. Vulferam nuzzled her neck tenderly as soon as she sat down. His actions were more gentle than before and his eyes were filled with adoration.

The vampiress felt happy; yes the food could have been better and some warmth and intelligent conversation would be nice too, but the company was perfect. The wolf's change of demeanour had puzzled her, but it was not unwelcome, Vulferam's attention to her comfort and happiness felt like a dream.

"Will you remember this when you change back?" Lissia asked the wolf as he handed the liver to her. She accepted it and thanked him. Vulferam's head cocked to the side giving a non-committal response. "I look forward to hearing your voice again," Lissia cooed, cupping the side of his face gently. "Not that I find your howl unappealing." Vulferam leaned in and licked her face lovingly. The action was one expected from sentient beings when showing affection towards one another, which said to Lissia that the primal half of Vulferam was not as beastly as she had first assumed. Taking the fact that he could not speak and wore a mask of an animal out of the equation, he was the same man as before. She took a bite out of the liver and he resumed tearing chunks of meat from the bones.

Lissia yawned again, Vulferam noticed and swiftly picked her up and carried her to the nest he built earlier and nestled next to her with his nose in the crook of her neck. His breath felt hot and Lissia quickly decided it was the best sensation in the world to have him so close. She had the urge to take a bite out of him, unsure if he would take it as the affectionate action it was. As a vampire to just bite someone close was tantamount to a kiss between lovers and it was something the vampiress found irresistible.

Rolling over, she repositioned herself next to her wolf and found the strong pulse in his neck. She slowly bit down for a taste of the blood she fantasised about. Her hesitancy was unfounded, not one flinch or jerk; instead, Vulferam groaned and gripped her tighter against his body. As she pulled back he began to lick her again. If the rest of their time in the cellar was spent like this, Lissia would be ecstatic.

<=={======>

It had been two days since Lissia disappeared into the cellar, Tristan was a wreck and Gabriel was moody and distant. Alec had sent for the other key, but more important things were on his mind, if Lissia was no longer able to perform her roll as the camp's doctor, he would need a replacement and fast. The prisoners were grumbling that they had not seen the pretty doctor for a few days and with what had been discovered, a glimpse of the vampiress was the highlight of the prisoners' day.

There was no more avoiding the issue, they needed someone and urgently. Taking out his parchment and quill he contacted the immortal council of Britain. He quickly explained the situation and the need to replace her either temporarily or, gods forbid, permanently.

'Is there a particular species preferred?' The person on the other end asked.

'Not particularly worried,' Alec responded. 'Anyone who is willing and able to get here as quickly as possible.'

The reply took several minutes and Alec began to wonder if they had forgotten about him. He was about to ask where they had gone when an elegant script materialised on the parchment. 'This is Prince Vidar; I will come to your aide.'

'My Prince!' Alec had the urge to kneel even though the monarch would not have seen it. 'You honour us.'

'I merely wish to escape this dreary castle and my imposing parents,' the Prince explained.

Alec knew of the Vampire Royal family, but their life was a mystery to all those not privy to the court. The Prince was the most accessible of the three as he found ways to live amongst the people and not just vampires or humans either, but he reputedly spent an entire year with the Nereids and not once gave into the advances of the nymphs. 'I can assure you that you will be safe here,' Alec promised.

'I do not want safety, I need peace from the bombardment of young women throwing themselves at me with only the goal of securing the position of being my wife and future queen of Britannia. I need respite from the constant assault.' The Prince sounded desperate, 'Only one will ever achieve that position and I wait for her return.'

Alec watched as the words faded again, what ever the reason the Prince is not with his chosen woman, he hoped that the separation for them would not be too long. 'When shall I expect you, you're highness?'

'I will be there within the week,' Vidar answered quickly. 'I look forward to meeting you in person.'

'As do I my lord.' The writing faded completely indicating the end of the conversation. Alec did not know what to say to the others, the vampire Prince would be working along side them. The Major put the parchment away and pulled out a cigar, he hoped that Lissia survived as she would be overwhelmed by such a visit.

<=={======>

Vulferam blinked wearily, the first moments of conscious thought returning as the moon's effect waned. He suddenly became aware of the soft warm body curled at his side, a halo of chestnut hair radiating over his shoulder and chest, his Lissia sleeping soundly. She was the image of the Frayja, goddess of love and beauty, his favourite goddess whom he devoted his blood to since he first picked up a sword. It seems that after so long, the goddess finally answered his prayers and gave him someone who strengthened his heart, he just hoped that he could live up to the wonderful woman in his arms.

It was then he noticed the insatiable lust that had engulfed him prior to his descent into the cellar for everyone's protection. He contemplated what could have happened during the full moon to have curbed the need to possess this woman.

He touched her silky hair and relief washed over him, he could not explain why; however, the feel of her gave him the knowledge that this was reality and not a dream. Then the realisation came to him, why was she here and not waiting for him on the other side of the door. Guilt seeded in his heart, she had been trapped with him in the cellar and anything could have happened to her. He brushed her hair aside and spotted what appeared to be a large bite mark, it appeared old and well healed but he could not recall it being there before. He knew he had done it, but as she lay in his arms he knew somehow that it was not in malice or rage.

He continued to stroke her hair and the baby soft skin of her face and neck. He closed his eyes, luxuriating in the closeness of her body. He would make love to her once she wakes and then he will make the most of what time they have left in the privacy of the cellar, make her scream without the retribution of the Major or her sire.

Fully aware of how hard he was, he refused to disturb Lissia from her sleep though he did not wait long. Her breathing gradually deepened and she eventually stretched. She slowly opened her eyes and met his pale grey eyes. "You're back," she smiled sleepily, leaning up to kiss him softly.

"I'm back," he agreed pulling back and openly inspecting the bite he gave her. "I'm sorry about that," he grazed his fingers over the puckered skin and Lissia shivered.

"No need to be sorry," she purred, "My mind was elsewhere." She pulled him into another kiss, one more demanding than before. Without parting their lips, she straddled his thighs, holding him down. She ground herself against his painful erection, coating his throbbing organ with the fluid of her excitement. Before he knew it she was sliding down his staff encasing him in her heat. He groaned and gripped at her hips, taking control of her movements so he did not embarrass himself. Her firm, yet soft breasts rubbed up against his chest in a slow erotic motion. Vulferam was enjoying the languid pace of her kiss, the way her tongue wrapped around his. He felt bereft when she tore her lips from his, but quickly recovered when she began to nibble his throat.

"Bite me," he begged her.

"Not yet," she mumbled against his neck sending a quiver down his spine.

"When?"

"When I cum," her hot breath was like a shot of adrenalin. His grip tightened and he pushed her down hard on his aching rod. Lissia giggled, he was impatient, but then again, so was she. She reached for one of his hands and guided it to her soft mound of flesh, rubbing her nipple in the palm of his hand. Once he caught onto her plan, she gave him a reward; clenching her internal muscles around him, she rode him with the expertise three millennia of lovemaking had given her.

"Lissia," he sighed, the incredible sensation enveloping his senses, it was then he noticed something different, pressure building at the base of his erection in a way he never experienced before. He wanted to see what was happening to him when Lissia pushed down hard and taking the growth into her hot body. That was when the pressure grew exponentially, in a half panic; he tried to push his love off in fear of hurting her.

"Calm down," she panted. "You did this before," she let out a long moan of pleasure. "When you gave me these." She pointed out not just one, but two bites. He felt that twinge of guilt again, but she would not let him feel it for too long. "I'm giving you a matching set soon." Her added growl was enough to inflame his lust into overdrive.

Vulferam began to lift his hips, joining her in her movements, the slapping of their skin echoing softly off the stone walls. Lissia felt that wonderful tension growing inside her, the first flutter of ecstasy escape; it was at that moment her teeth dropped, salivating with hunger for the wolf's blood. Vulferam sensed the change in her, lifting her up to see what she looked like.

Her eyes still the vibrant green he lost himself in, her fangs long and slightly curved like little daggers. The tips had beads of pearlescent blue liquid, the colour was beautiful. Lissia gasped as the full force of her orgasm hit her, she sank her teeth into Vulferam's neck, piercing the large vein.

Vulferam felt the bite and it was exquisite bliss, the feel of her teeth in his neck was indescribable pleasure. He wrapped his arms around her, cradling her close. The pull of the blood from his neck triggered an intense eruption deep inside her, pulse after glorious pulse; he filled her with his essence. She pulled away and licked the wound until he healed, her teeth back to normal. Lissia collapsed against him and sighed, "I love you, Vulferam, all of you."

"I love you, Lissia," he kissed her ardently, tasting his blood on her lips, "My sweet vampire."

<=={======>

The key had arrived via official courier that morning, a few more hours and the full moon would have passed. Alec contemplated telling Tristan about it, but changed his mind, if the vampire knew he could get in then he would take it and possibly be confronted with the mutilated remains of his progeny. He would give the responsibility to Gabe when the time came.

The day was a solemn one, Gabe sat staring at the clock on the wall leaving all the official paperwork to pile up in his inbox. The seconds passed too slowly for his liking.

"Gabe," Alec called from his office door. The cherub looked up and saw a key tossed in his direction, "It should be safe now."

Gabe nodded and left for the cellar. Walking in silence, he passed Tristan in the hall. "Are you going to open the door?" The vampire asked quietly.

"I am," Gabe responded. "I do not think you should come, in case it is ..." he could not let that sentence end.

"I will be fine," the priest replied dryly.

"As you wish," they walked together towards the cellar.

The door looked darker than before, ominous and imposing in the mystery of Lissia's condition. Gabe's hand trembled as he held the key, aiming for the lock slowly. The stiff mechanism clicked and the door swung open revealing the dull light of the globe. Both Gabriel and Tristan stared in disbelief, before them lay two naked bodies entwined erotically. Lissia was not only alive, she was relishing in what it meant to be alive.

"Lissia?" Gabe nearly cried, her beauty radiating from the arms of the wolf. He knew for certain that moment that he would never hold her like that, he saw the bites that marked her as Vulferam's mate. She was forever lost to him.

"Lissia!" Tristan ran into the cellar and hugged his progeny while Vulferam held her.

"Do you mind?" She chided her sire, "We're busy."

Vulferam simply cocked an eyebrow at the vampire, "We'll be done soon." He continued his attentions as though they had no audience.

"Looks like she has chosen you," Tristan beamed in pride. "Lucky bitch, he's sexy." Vulferam huffed to dismiss the men. "Sorry, we will leave you be." Tristan retreated and took Gabe by the shoulder and ushered him away. "She lives," he laughed.

"But he must leave," Gabe informed the vampire. "He has been promised to the Skye pack."

"What?" Tristan demanded.

"I was asked by Alec to offload him on one of the packs in Britain," Gabe explained. "Skye accepted and now he must leave."

"This will kill her," Tristan looked back at the two in a lovers embrace, smiling happily in ignorance of their imminent separation.

<=={======>

Now the adventure begins :Þ

12