Luke and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy handed Luke her car keys as they walked down the sidewalk to her car. The sun was bright, but the wind had an extra chill to it. Amy buttoned her trench coat all the way up and tied the belt across her waist. They waved to their parents before getting into the car.

Luke ignited the engine and looked over at his sister. "You look ravishing," he said with a smile, pulling out of the parking space.

"In this?" Amy giggled. "You're too sweet."

She lightly traced over the back of his hand with her fingertips as their parents drove in the car behind them.

"Amy, you could make a trash bag look hot," Luke commented as he rubbed her soft hand with his thumb. "And that dress is definitely not a trash bag."

"Just wait till you see the dress for my recital later." Amy shot him a flirty wink.

The car rolled to a stop at a light.

"Can I have a hint?" Luke asked with playful puppy eyes.

She tapped her lip for a moment with a sly smile painted on her lips, "Hmm... Well, it's black."

"That's not much a hint," he chuckled.

"I can't spoil the surprise," Amy said, intertwining her fingers with his. "By the way, you look very handsome."

Luke softly accelerated when the light turned green. He saw his dad's car in the side mirror coming around to pass him. He let go of Amy's hand and placed both hands on the wheel.

"I'd love to have a handsome man like you be my date to Wendy's wedding," Amy said softly, smiling over at her brother.

"Your date? I think that could be done. Do I get to dance with you?" Luke slowed down a little, letting another car in between him and his father's. He reached over and took Amy's hand again.

"I would sure hope so. But your hands will have to straddle my equator," she giggled. "We will just have to imagine them traveling to my Tropic of Capricorn."

The siblings shared a grin, and then held hands the rest of the way to the church they had grown up in.

Phil had made it through the stoplight. Amy grinned over at her brother. She waited until her father's car was out of view, and then leaned over to drop one last kiss on his lips.

She smiled as she sat back down in her seat and squeezed her brother's hand.

Luke turned onto the street and parked at the end of the row of cars. Both he and Amy got out of the car and met their parents on the sidewalk. Together, everyone walked next to the giant open field behind the church that looked beautiful when it was covered in a winter blanket.

Amy walked next to her mother with Luke on the other side. She tried not to think about wanting to hold his hand as they approached the limestone church.

She looked over to her brother and they shared a smile as they joined the larger mass of people at the doors.

Phil held the door open for his family, and they passed into the vestibule.

Before stopping at the Holy Water, Amy silently told herself to not think about her brother and the filthy things she wanted to do to him.

After Crossing themselves, the family entered into the chapel. Amy smiled upon seeing the beautiful arched ceilings and the amazing woodwork that it entailed. She always loved the artistry in the stained glass windows. When she was young she would stare at them and pick out all of the different colors she could.

The Davenports took a seat in the center section of the maple pews. Luke stayed at his sister's side as she was next to her mother, with their father on the end, just as it always was, the two males shielding their precious cargo.

Luke looked down at his hands once mass began. He tried to keep clear thoughts and listen to the priest's Homily. But, he couldn't. He thought about his loving sister who was always proud of him, even though she was the one who really needed praising.

Amy's thigh softy pressed against his and her eyes stayed on the altar. Luke glanced over. He could tell she was listening and absorbing what was going on around her. He smiled inwardly. She always had a way of shutting everything off and focusing.

He turned his eyes away from her, and then he looked back down at his hands. His silent thoughts led to what his sister really is to him.

"What is this to her? She loves me. Yes, I know that. I may call her a cockslut and other disgusting, filthy names."

Luke lifted his head for a moment and looked up to the rose window above The Crucifix. "I just called my sister a cockslut in church," he thought to himself, trying to keep a straight face, nodding towards Heaven.

"Sorry, God," he said to anyone who could be listening to his thoughts.

"But it is true. She is. And damn, do I love her for it," Luke shook his head gently as he rested back into the pew.

The voice in his head continued babbling, "But, that's not the only reason. Amy's, well Amy. Why wouldn't I love her?" He looked at her from the corners of his eyes. "How could you not love her? Any man would kill to have her. But she says she belongs to me. She wants to be mine."

Luke smiled to himself. His thoughts wandered for a few more minutes until Amy nudged him to stand for a hymn.

She already had the book open and held it between them. Luke listened to her sing more than he sang himself.

After receiving the Eucharist, Luke and Amy knelt next to each other. He watched her for a brief moment. Her eyes were closed and her lips moved softly as she prayed. He silently complimented her beauty in his before he said his prayer.

Between standing and sitting for the rest of mass, Luke thought deeply about her and the love he felt in his soul.

He knew there was no other woman he could have so much love for. He had loved her since the first time he touched his mother's belly. It was his first paramount memory.

The intensity of his love thumped in his chest as his mind wandered to what this was doing to Amy. He started to wonder if what they had begun was corrupting her. The strongest desire in his life was to always protect his baby sister. He wondered if he was he was his own arch nemesis.

The haze in his mind suddenly cleared when he turned to the people around him and said, "Peace be with you," over and over.

Amy shook his hand last and he saw the glitter in her eyes that she had developed the last few days. He smiled seeing her love.

"Peace be with you," Amy said softly to her brother as she gently took his hand.

"And also with you," Luke said with a smile.

He squeezed her hand just slightly before she slipped her palm out of his. Amy hugged his fingers with hers as she slowly pulled away.

Mass ended with the usual fanfare.

Luke gently placed his hand on her back as they filed out of the chapel to the steps behind the door. Luke silently prayed that his mother wouldn't make him say hello to people. Amy saved him.

"We need to get going to the store, I have some stuff to take care of before my recital," Amy said as she tied the belt on her coat.

"Okay, Amy," her mother replied. "See you back at home."

Amy kissed her parents goodbye on their cheeks, and then she and her brother went to the sidewalk. Luke kept his hands at his sides as they walked amongst a small herd of people.

Amy looked up at her brother a few times, but they stayed silent until they reached her car.

After sliding inside and buckling up, her eyes turned to him. "Are you okay? It looks like something is bothering you."

Luke started the car. He collected his thoughts quickly before he spoke. He didn't want to put anything in her mind that could worry her or make her not be able to focus while she performed.

He pulled out of the parking space before he spoke. "I was thinking about something while we were at church."

"Okay," Amy said softly with concern in her voice.

Luke took her hand once they had entered back onto the main road. "It's not bad. I just need to ask you something, and I need your honest answer."

"You know I always have honest answers," she replied.

Luke swallowed as he formed his words. He drove in the general direction of the music store that he remembered taking her to all the time. Amy waited patiently for him to speak.

"Okay, you know I love you, like really love you," Luke said with veiled tranquility. He glanced over at her, and then back at the windshield.

"Yes. I love you too."

"I just don't want to hurt you. That's all," his words were soft and gentle. "I need to know what you think this is."

Amy brushed the hair off of her cheek and tucked it behind her ear. She kept her face turned to him. He looked back and forth between the road and her eyes.

"First off, you can never hurt me," Amy said. "Second, honestly, I've been thinking of that too."

"You have?" Luke asked, slightly surprised. Then, he shook his head realizing why that shouldn't surprise him. Her mind was always working angles and keeping active. "What were you thinking?"

"Well, frankly, you're my boyfriend aren't you? When you take away the fact that you're my brother, you're my lover, aren't you?" Amy's voice was calm and her thoughts were collected.

Luke pressed the brake to stop at a light. "Yes, I am." He looked over at her once he was stopped. "You're truly the only one I want. I just had to make sure we were on the same page."

Amy smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm your secret girlfriend and I'm your baby sister." She dropped one more peck before settling back in her seat. "I think it's a great combination, don't you?"

Luke squeezed her hand and lifted it. He kissed her knuckles as he pushed off from the light. "I think it is too. Nothing could be more right."

She intertwined her fingers with his and her lips stayed curled into a smile. "I don't want this to be just for fun until you have to leave again."

"Good." Luke kissed the back of her hand, and then settled their arms on the arm rest. "I don't either."

Amy squeezed his hand as she spoke, "I know this whole thing is a bit strange and different. But, it feels right."

Her brother smiled. "Yes, it does."

"You can't help who you love. Or, who you have amazing sex with," Amy added with a giggle.

He chuckled, "No, you definitely can't help that." He paused for a moment. "You're my perfect woman, Amy."

"You're my perfect man, big brother. There is no one I could love more," Amy said confidently. "It's nice to say that when you're not inside me," she added with a wink.

He slowed down to let a bus come back into the lane after dropping off a few passengers

Luke shook his head and laughed. "Yes, it definitely is. You need to know I always feel that way. Not just when I'm holding you through an orgasm."

His sister rubbed her thighs together and grinned. "It's fun to talk about that while we aren't in bed, too."

"You're going to be going mad for me by the time we are alone tonight, aren't you?" Luke questioned her with a wicked grin on his lips.

"Oh yes. Absence of cock makes the cunt grow warmer," Amy giggled.

"You and that filthy mouth." Luke stopped at a light. "Come here and let me kiss it."

Amy grinned. She looked at the car next to her to make sure she didn't recognize anyone, and then leaned over the console. She gently brushed her lips against his and gave him a taste of her tongue in the daylight. She pulled away and nuzzled his nose before the light turned green.

Amy sat back and admired the features of his face for the rest of the ride. She adored his strong jawline and the light brown scruff that was becoming a beard. Her brother's eyes gave her warmth. She loved his nose. She always teased him for having a larger nose when they were growing up, but as he matured, she came to see that it fit his masculine features perfectly.

She knew deep in her soul that her love would grow from him. She just knew.

Every girl wants to be with their hero. Amy's was her brother. She could understand why people would think it was wrong. But, she didn't care. All she cared about was Luke.

He was the only man she could ever be completely honest with and share even her darkest fantasies without fear. There were fantasies, fantasies so dark that Amy shuddered at the mere thought of them, but yet a private part of her dared to crave them. She had been hitherto unable to admit she had the fantasies to anyone, even herself. But with Luke, she felt she could confide in him these desires, and not be afraid of them anymore.

Her brother would still love her even if he couldn't make all of them come true.

He would always love her.

They arrived at the music shop. It was a little corner store crammed between a bookstore and a chain coffee shop on the other side. It was hard to walk through the packed aisles without fear of massive amounts of sheet music falling on you as you made your way through.

Amy knew the shop owner by name and they had a brief chat before she found a Mozart sonata for her friend.

Luke just smiled and followed through the store. He admired her with his eyes as she looked through the formation of sheet music on a shelf. He adored her smile as she pulled a booklet out and opened it up to look it over.

He watched as she continued to browse and plucked out two other pieces of music for her collection.

The store was quiet except for them. Amy silently teased him, swaying her hips as she walked, and then looking over to her brother as she squatted down to browse a lower shelf.

During one squat, she held back a giggle. She opened her mouth and bobbed her head in the air. She moved her fist in front of her, pretending to suck his cock.

Luke shook his head with a smile as she went back to browsing. She picked out another piece of music and added it to the stack in her arm.

She reached back for Luke's hand and placed it on her butt as she stood up. He gave her bum a squeeze between the aisles. Anything below their shoulders was out of view from the clerk.

Amy bent over, focusing on the booklets of music on the shelf. Her fingers trailed down the row, and then pulled them out, before pushing them back into the row.

Luke looked over to the clerk, and then slid his hand up the back of her thigh under her dress. Amy bit her lip as his fingers slipped beneath her panties and lightly grazed between her legs.

Luke's shaft stiffened in his pants as he touched his sister's pussy in public.

Amy stayed bent over, and continued looking through the shelf. She spread her legs apart further, as her cunt became slicker.

His fingers found her hole and he gently nudged one inside of her. Amy sealed her lips tight as he probed her orifice. She looked over to him as she rolled her hips onto his hand.

"I'm your bad girl," Amy mouthed with a salacious grin and wicked eyes.

Luke nodded. He pressed his lips together.

He slipped another finger inside of her hungry cunt. Amy scooted over with his digits still inside of her so she could keep browsing. Her free hand reached over and she groped her brother's package through his slacks. She smiled to him and kept silent as he pleasured her cunt, gently pumping his fingers into her.

His sister groped his cock and squeezed him. Her fingers massaged his hidden erection and he watched her open mouthed, forcing herself not to moan. He dug his fingers into her and smeared them along her walls.

Then, she suddenly stood back up, causing his fingers to slip out of her. Luke grinned at her pink cheeks as she placed one last piece of music in her pile.

"I think that's enough for one day," Amy said gleefully. She reached behind her and adjusted her panties and dress, and then pushed her glasses up her nose. "Are you ready to go back home?"

"I sure am," Luke retorted, and then reached down to adjust his erection.

He bent down, hiding his face as he brought his sticky fingers to his lips. He sucked them clean, savoring her flavor before slipping his hands into his coat pockets.

Amy giggled as she passed by him on the way to the register. She made her purchase with a bright smile on her face. She and the shop owner chatted briefly about her purchases and others she had bought in the past.

"That was naughty wasn't it?" Amy asked as she dropped the plastic bag into the backseat.

Luke grinned and started up the car. "Very naughty. Too bad you didn't let me make you cum," he said with a wink.

She giggled as she buckled her seatbelt. "I don't think Mister Ngu would have appreciated me squirting all over the place."

"Maybe not. Or you could control yourself and not gush when I got you off," he chuckled as he joined the other cars on the road.

"That's true, and I can control it. But then again, I like when you tease me," Amy said with a smile. She took his hand. "And you like teasing me. It makes our nighttime interludes that much better."

Luke squeezed her soft hand. "You're right, it very much does."

Luke drove them back home, holding his sister's hand the entire way. Amy flipped through one of the new manuscripts she purchased. He kissed her cheek at the last stop sign before the house.

Luke flew upstairs to change into comfy clothes for the time being. Amy followed him and waited outside the door. She heard him say he was dressed before she stepped inside.

Amy smiled. She left the door open and passed by him. She found a soft pink, almost white nail polish from the collection in her bathroom cabinet. She held it out to Luke and he gave her an approving nod.

Amy kissed his cheek and shooed him out of her room so she could change. She slipped into a pair of jeans and a snug gray sweater before she returned downstairs.

Her brother silently adored her as she came into the front room, carrying manicure essentials. In the meantime, he had been catching up on sports highlights with his father.

He watched her paint her toes and finger nails as he lazed on the other end of the sofa. She took her time. Like everything else, she was a perfectionist when it came to polishing her nails.

Luke smiled to himself, he couldn't help watching her. She exuded grace and beauty in everything she did.

He tried to look away every once in a while so his mother and father wouldn't see the love that he knew was written in bold print all over his face.

Amy smiled over to him as she blew on her wet fingernails.

The thoughts of what they had become entered his mind again as he appeared to be watching television with his father.

His sister had confirmed that this wasn't a big elaborate fling and that it meant more to her. He wondered what would happen in the future and where would they take it.

He worried that while he wouldn't be hurting her now, but in the long run he would. He wondered how long it could really last as it was. He hoped for eternity but he didn't know if an incestuous romance could be forever.

He needed to protect her, and maybe that meant protecting her from himself. He would be broken but he knew Amy would still love him no matter what happened.

He wondered if she was sure of the complications that they would be in for. He believed he could deal with them, but he had to keep Amy safe. He wanted her happy. He needed her unconditional love.

Luke broke the silence between them, "Hey, Squirt."

Amy turned her eyes from the television. "Yup?"

"Are your nails dry yet? Do you want to take Penny out back?"

She lightly touched her thumbnail. It didn't smudge.

"Sure, you do the throwing for a bit at first though."

"You got it," Luke said with a smile.

They went out back and Luke found a tennis ball in the yard. He tossed it into the farthest corner for Penny. When she returned she dropped her ball in front of Amy. Amy kicked it over to Luke for him to throw.

After a few rounds of fetch, he made himself talk before his mind ran wild.

"Amy, I have to ask you one more thing," Luke said softly in case anyone could hear.

She nudged the ball over to him with her foot. "Ask away."

He bent down to grab the ball, and then held it for a moment. Penny wagged her tail happily, ready to run when he finally threw the tennis ball.