Luke and Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's along the same lines of what we talked about earlier," Luke said, and then tossed the ball across the lawn.

"What about it?" Amy asked.

The boys she babysat a few doors down came outside. Amy waved to them and so did Luke. She smiled watching them shoot baskets for a moment.

She looked back to her brother. "So, what about it?"

"Well, I can't say it now," Luke said, nudging his head over to the yard not so far away.

"Just talk quietly," Amy said softly. "I need to go start getting ready soon. You can't leave me wondering all afternoon."

Luke stepped closer to her and kept his voice hushed. He placed his hand on her shoulder and looked deeply into her eyes. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Amy, you do realize the consequences of what we are doing, right?" he questioned her.

She waited until her brother's head came back, and he threw the ball.

"Yes. Bad things can happen. I understand. People could get really mad at us." She spoke indirectly in case of listening ears.

"Yes there's that. And other things. Things about us. What we can and can't do."

"We can do whatever we want. We will cross those bridges when we come to them," Amy said with quiet confidence.

"I mean," Luke closed his eyes for a moment thinking of how to word this in the current situation. He exhaled through the side of his mouth while gathering his nerve.

Amy reached over and rubbed his back. Then, she kicked the ball across the grass to entertain the dog.

"Luke," his sister said softly into his ear, "We will be okay. We can figure things out. Take one thing at a time. Don't beat yourself up about worrying that you're hurting me. You're not. I promise."

Luke swallowed, and then looked down in her pretty, sunshine filled, matching blue eyes. "What about way down the line?" he asked, dragging out the pronunciation of "way."

"You mean way, way down there?" Amy gently raised her brow.

"Yes. We can't do things normal couples are able to do."

His sister smiled, and then rested her head on his shoulder. She thought for a moment about what he said. She assumed he meant getting married and raising a family.

"We aren't a normal couple. We don't have to be one either." Amy's voice was soft, tender, and most of all, comforting to her brother. "If we get that far down the line, we will find ways to be happy."

Luke rested his cheek against her head as he listened. The cheers of the boys down the way when they made a basket rang in the distance.

Penny entertained herself smelling rabbit trails.

"If we are happy together, everything will be okay," Amy continued. "And I'm crazy happy and crazy in love with you, big brother."

Luke smiled wide. He lifted his face and whispered in her ear. "I'm crazy in love with you." His lips lightly brushed her earlobe. "Just please, don't let me hurt you. Stop me before I do."

Amy found his hand and squeezed it softly. "I promise I won't let you hurt me."

Luke sighed happily as he took a deep breath of her fresh hair, and then stepped away.

He knew Amy spoke the truth to him. She had never lied to him, her parents maybe every once in a while. He was sure they were in this together. She knew what she was doing.

The spear he felt in the pit of his stomach from his thoughts had been removed.

They shared a smile, and then traded turns throwing the ball for the dog.

Amy looked over at her brother, with a gentle grin still painted on her face.

She loved how much her brother cared for her. He always had. She couldn't find that in any other man. He was her soul mate. He may be her brother, but she believed that they belonged together.

Her daydreams and shared smiles with him were interrupted when her phone in her pocket vibrated.

She pulled it out and replied to a message to her friend, Kristy, about the location of her recital. After she replied, she noticed the time.

"I need to go start getting ready," Amy said as she picked up the slobbery ball for the last time.

"Okay." Luke grinned over at her, and then leaned into her ear. "I'll be thinking about you, imagining I'm watching you."

"Naughty boy," Amy giggled, and then tossed the ball. "What color panties do you want me to wear?"

"Black," Luke whispered intensely.

Amy pulled away and nodded. She ran her hand through her hair and held it in a ponytail when the wind picked up as they headed back inside. Luke gave her ass a quick grab as they climbed up the stairs of the porch. Amy looked back and playfully glared.

They stopped in the kitchen to make sandwiches for themselves and their parents. After a quick lunch, Amy headed upstairs.

She pulled off her clothes, stripping down nude. She placed her dirty clothes in the hamper, reminding herself to do laundry tomorrow, and definitely to wash her stained sheets.

Amy slipped her white silk robe over her naked body. The slight aroma of sweaty sex still lingered on the garment. She closed the robe, and then found a curling iron from beneath the sink. She plugged it in and let it warm up.

"Black," Amy said out loud to herself as she walked to her dresser. She pulled it open and looked over the contents. "Black, what's with men and black lingerie?"

She sorted through a few different pairs of panties before deciding on very sheer lace, black, high cut bikini panties. She dug through the side that held her bras, and then fished out a black demi cup bra that coordinated with the panties.

Amy smiled to herself. She knew he'd recognize her choice from one of the pictures he stumbled upon.

"I'm so good to you, big brother," Amy whispered to herself as she found a black lace garter belt in her drawer. "I need to get some more pretty things for our trip."

She retrieved a pair of nude stockings, and then closed up the drawer.

Amy placed the items on her pink and white bedspread with gentle care. Then, she stepped around the air mattress on the floor as she went to her closet. She dragged her fingers over the hangers of assorted garments, skirts, pants, blouses, t-shirts, and then her dresses at the back.

She pulled out a black dress with a black lace overlay. Then, she turned around to her shoes and plucked out a pair of black heels. She looked at them, and then shook her head before putting them back.

She tapped her lip as she decided the best pair for sexiness and being able to press down the pedals as she played.

Amy's fingers grasped onto a pair of black leather heels. The leather was dull, to not bring too much attention to her feet.

She remembered wearing very shiny heels at one of her recitals last year. She laughed out loud, remembering her mother telling her how great she did, but the light was shining bright and bouncing off of her shoes.

Amy took the items and placed them on her bed. She looked over the outfit and gave herself a nod of approval.

Amy went to the bathroom and curled her long mane into loose curls that framed her chest. She sprayed a small bit of hair spray only to hold the curls.

Amy used her fingers to pull a bit of hair back above her left eye to her temple. She set it with a small black barrette. Then, she did the same to the other side. Amy looked over herself in the mirror, checking her chestnut curls from behind.

After she was satisfied, she did her eyes with just a tinting of gray.

As she did her eyes, she had a fun idea for her and her brother later tonight. When she finished her makeup, she skipped over to her closet. She set a specific garment to the side, placing it at the back, behind her dresses so he wouldn't see it if he came in.

Amy stepped over to her jewelry box and found the opal birthstone jewelry she had worn last night. She put on the necklace and put the earrings in her brother had given her. She always loved to wear them since she received them in the mail, but even more so now.

Amy returned to her bed, and then stepped into her panties. She giggled to herself when her foot got stuck for a moment. She pulled them up and set the thin black band over her hips. The lines between her pussy lips and butt cheeks were completely visible beneath the black shroud.

She slipped her robe off of her body and it fell to the floor behind her feet. She leaned forward as she put her bra on and latched the clasp behind her. Amy propped her large breasts up in the cups. Her hard nipples pressed against the lace and just a hint of her pink areolas were visible above the black line of the cups.

She stepped into the lace garter belt, and then sat down on the bed to carefully put her stockings on. She never wore pantyhose if she could avoid it. Not only did stockings make her feel sexier, she couldn't stand the confinement of pantyhose.

A wicked grin appeared on Amy's lips as she attached the black garters to the tops of her stockings. She looked over her form in mirror and made sure everything was placed properly. She smiled at herself, and then went to her door. On the way, she stopped at her television and clicked it on to block out their voices.

Amy gently opened the door a crack, "Hey, Luke, can you come here for a minute. I can't reach the pair of shoes I want to wear. They are in a box high in the closet," Amy hollered down the stairs with her head peeking out.

Luke cocked his head when he heard her request. "Yeah, sure," he said, trying to not sound too confused.

Amy smiled as she saw him coming up the stairs. She backed up into her room so she couldn't be seen from the door as he came inside.

She kept a soft smile as her brother shuffled through the doorway. He closed the door behind him, and his eyes immediately found her.

"Holy fuck," Luke mumbled. His eyes were wide, adoring his siren of a sister. He covered his mouth with his hands as his cock stirred with life.

Amy kept smiling coyly. She twirled a curl in her fingers. "Do I meet your standards?" she asked softly.

Luke looked over every inch of her body, soaking the image in his memory. "You exceeded them," he replied in a hushed voice.

Amy stepped up to him and kissed along his jaw. "Thanks for finding my shoes, big brother," she whispered.

Her hand found his stiffening shaft, and then rubbed against his crotch gently.

"You're so fucking sexy," Luke muttered. His hands found her hips and he gently ran his fingers over her garter belt.

"Why thank you," Amy whispered, and then stepped back so he could look her over. Her hand stayed on his package, massaging him through his jeans.

"You're such a tease," Luke said playfully.

His eyes were glued downward to her glorious cleavage. He could see her nipples pressing hard against the fabric.

"I'm not a tease," Amy giggled quietly. "I just wanted you to know what I was wearing for you."

She smiled as she took his hand and placed it against her breast. Luke tenderly massaged her bosom, feeling her nipple scrape against his palm through the fabric.

Amy continued in her soft, sensuous tone, "Every time you look at me tonight, you can picture me like this."

Luke's knees went weak. He let out a muffled groan from his closed lips.

"You love me don't you," Amy said as she moved his hand to her other tit. Her other hand continued massaging his hard package. "You love how naughty your baby sister is."

Luke nodded. He was scared to open his mouth for fear of a grunt or groan to openly filter from his lips.

"I want you to think of me like this too," Amy whispered, and then softly slid down to her knees. She looked up at her brother and rubbed her cheek against his hidden erection.

Luke closed his eyes and sealed his lips before he growled at her seductive teasing. The gentleness in her voice sank into his ear drums and caused his toes to curl.

He knew he couldn't stay here forever. He was just coming to get a pair of shoes. But, he wasn't going to stop her.

Amy sat up on her knees with her face at his hips. She leaned back a little so he could see her hand on her pussy over her panties. She smiled softy.

"I'm going to be thinking of you here," she whispered, and then moved her hand back further between her thighs, until she was touching her asshole with her fingers. "And here."

Her brother watched avidly and his heart thumped in his chest. He loved her sexy little shows.

She moved her hand back up her body, ever so slowly. "And here," she muttered as her fingers ran against her sternum between the mounds of flesh on her chest.

Luke mashed his teeth and groaned. Amy squeezed her palm around his hidden, aching cock and her eyes burned with hunger. He watched her drag her fingers up her neck, gently pulling her skin in small ripples.

His baby sister was his personal porn star.

Amy looked up into his eyes as she circled her lips with her fingers. "And I'll be thinking of you here," she whispered, and then dragged her finger down the front of her neck.

"You're so fucking hot, Amy," Luke mumbled between his clenched teeth. His body had grown hot from her tease.

"I know," Amy said cheerfully. She hopped up from the floor and dropped and playful peck on his cheek. "Thanks for getting my shoes down," she giggled.

Luke shook his head, still in slight shock of what she had just done to him. His cock was raging hard beneath his jeans. His mind was filled with the need to pleasure himself with her flesh.

Amy smiled, knowing that she succeeded in thoroughly arousing her brother. She winked over to him before she turned around and slipped her dress on.

Luke watched, taking in eyefuls of the snug black dress sliding over her womanly hips. She wiggled, drawing attention to her bum as she pulled it up and set the straps on her shoulders. Luke took note of the slit that started just above her knees and stopped mid-thigh.

Amy walked backwards to her brother. She pulled her curly hair over her shoulder as she whispered, "Would you zip me up?"

Luke grinned and leaned down. He planted soft kisses along her neck. Her necklace pressed against his lips as his fingers found the zipper.

He kissed up to her ear and he zipped up her dress. He spoke softly into her ear, "I'm glad you like your birthday present from me."

"I do," Amy said as she nuzzled against his face. "You have good taste. I always liked it, but I love it now."

Luke ran his hands down her curves, feeling the soft lace of her dress. "And I love you."

"I love you back," Amy said with a smile.

She slowly turned to kiss him. After dropping a gentle kiss, she held both of his hands. She stepped back and arm's length away so he could look over her dress.

Her brother adored the gentle hug of the garment and the neckline that teetered between tasteful and overtly sexy.

"You're right, I do like this dress even better than the one you had on earlier," Luke commented.

Amy giggled at how he licked his lips. He looked like a starving person at a feast.

"I knew you would," she said with a wink.

Amy let go of his hands, and then stepped over to her bed. She crossed her legs and slipped on a pair of black pumps. Then, she extended her arms down to the floor to attach each of the ankle straps.

Luke watched her with a mischievous grin. He eyed her jiggling cleavage as she hooked in the buckles of her shoes.

Amy looked up and smiled. "Take your time getting ready," she said, and then pointed at his crotch with a playful giggle. "We have some time before we have to get going."

Luke chuckled and pointed down at his package. "This? This is all you, Squirt."

Amy slid off of her bed and passed by him. She whispered as her hand brushed over his crotch, "It made you hard, and it made me ripe."

Luke couldn't respond and his insides ached.

Amy closed the door to the bathroom, and then cleaned her glasses. After she slipped them back on her face, she placed her hair over her shoulders.

Amy kept the grin on her lips as she went to her mother's office on the other side of the bathroom. She stopped in there for a moment before heading downstairs. She grabbed her mp3 player and headphones from the charger.

Amy walked down the stairs, keeping her eyes on the back light screen, finding the music she wanted to listen to.

She kept her eyes down, avoiding eye contact with her parents. She felt a twinge of guilt and worry that they would say something about the length of time Luke was in her room. It didn't seem that long, and they could have assumed she was already fully dressed when she asked for help.

She shook her head, cursing her brain for making things seem worse than they were.

Amy placed the ear buds in her ears, walking straight to the kitchen. She listened to her favorite pianist, as she drank a glass of ice water.

She didn't get nervous playing for her family. The largest hump she faced when she was a budding pianist was her nerves when playing in front of people she didn't know. After she got past that barrier, her talents blossomed.

Amy ate a banana as she went through her calming rituals.

Amy thought about her parents and how close she and Luke were as kids. He was always a few steps away through the bathroom. They spent a lot of time together. She wondered if this could seem normal to them and if they even knew how much they were together as kids.

Amy smiled as she nibbled her banana, remembering herself lying to her brother and telling him that she had a nightmare so she could cuddle in his bed.

It was always purely innocent. Sometimes she did really have nightmares, but Luke learned that wasn't always the case. He still let her sleep with him.

Amy remembered sleeping better with him holding her. She always needed to be close to him. She always slept better in his arms than anywhere else in the world.

Her mind wouldn't let that become sexual. She smiled to herself and let the thoughts remain with her. Luke was her caring older brother who always kept her safe.

She cleared her mind and kept the warm feelings with her. She had to focus now, even with sticky panties.

Amy took her headphones out and put the device on pause. She went to the piano and warmed up her hands, slowly playing through scales and arpeggios. She played through a few sections of her recital piece that had given her trouble in the past.

Luke arrived downstairs. He was dressed in the same suit from church, as was his father.

Amy just took a quick glance and returned to her warm ups until it was time to leave.

Amy considered offering to take two cars again, but there was no reason. She didn't want to be too obvious, plus gas isn't cheap.

Amy and Luke slipped into the backseat of their father's sedan. She squeezed in behind her dad's seat, and her knees sat up high.

Luke smiled inwardly at the view of her skirt, stuck and riding up more than it should be.

Amy left her dress alone. The tight space in the backseat wasn't worth trying to readjust for. She did tug down her coat a little bit, but it didn't help. She rested her tote bag across her lap.

Amy put her headphones back in, and then closed her eyes. She rested her hand on the middle of the leather seats. Luke glanced down and placed his hand near hers, but not quite touching.

He looked out the window and chatted with his parents as Amy stayed in her own world.

When Luke was able to have his silent thoughts and glance over at her, he imagined her just like she told him to. He saw her bra, panties, and garters clearly as if she wasn't wearing clothing at all. The visual made his softened member twitch.

Luke shrugged off his thoughts and turned his eyes back to the window, watching the highway of Chicago pass by and downtown becoming larger in the skyline.

He lightly lifted one finger and stretched it over to rub Amy's slender ring finger. Then, he quickly removed it. They played their hidden game occasionally though the ride. It was as close as they could get to holding hands.