Luke and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand gripped him even harder, stroking firmly for a few strokes, and then disappearing. She spit again, before cupping her palm over his cockhead. She made small circles with her hand, squeezing firmly and then loosening.

"Derek took them."

Luke tried desperately to keep the conversation alive. The movements of her hand on his head really got to him. That was Greta's move to get him to cum and his sister matched it perfectly.

He gripped the sheets and her nightie, pulling it up over her ass. His cock oozed precum like it often did after being days since his last release. Amy used it, smearing it on her fingers as she squeezed and released him, over and over again. The motions got faster, and then slowed. The pads of her fingers danced against his sensitive frenulum.

"When did he take them?" he managed to ask, holding back a heavy grunt.

"He got a fancy new camera from his parents for Christmas this past year. He wanted to try it out on me." she said as her hand slid down his shaft.

He let out a heavy breath. "So, you just let him start taking dirty pictures of you?"

"Well, not right away. We took plenty of normal ones before that. But, he asked one day, a couple of weeks later. I just said sure," Amy said.

Her pussy was leaking fluids onto her satin panties. Her toes curled and rubbed against her brother's calf.

"In the last one, when you were touching yourself inside your panties, it looked like you were really into it," Luke said.

"I was," Amy replied, moaning softly at the memories and her present state of arousal. "I was really masturbating."

Her hand released his shaft and moved down to his balls. She squeezed and massaged them gently. Luke covered his mouth and muffled his moan.

"There's a lot more pictures than the ones you saw. When we broke up, I got all of the pictures and negatives from Derek. I also made sure to delete them from his camera. He wasn't very happy about that, but I'm not stupid. I wasn't going to let him keep them."

Luke wiped his sweat stained forehead, thankful that she had moved to his sac. He didn't know how much more stroking and teasing his cock could take.

"Yes, that was definitely a smart move," he said. "Why did you keep those separate?"

His sister's breath was hot on his cheek as she spoke, "Because I like those the best. I didn't want to have to go dig through my closet every time I wanted to look at them."

"So, you look at them? Can I see the other ones?" He asked both questions right after the other.

Amy giggled and nuzzled his cheek again. Her fingers massaged his balls, and then stretched back and lightly teased his taint.

"Yes you can see them. But, not right now." Her lips softly kissed his flushed cheek as she continued speaking, "I like looking at myself like that. It reminds me how sexy I can be. I don't see myself like that normally and it makes me feel good. Sometimes, I masturbate looking at them."

Amy's hand worked its way back to his sac. She rubbed and tugged on his balls.

"You're insanely fucking hot. Fucking sexy, Amy. How do you not see that all the time?" Luke mumbled as his heels dragged into the sheets and his thighs quaked.

"I don't know. I just don't. I mean, I see boys looking at me sometimes, but they look at every girl. I see myself as a nerdy girl who studies way too much. That's all I really see, except for when I am looking at those pictures."

He knew his sister was being honest. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "You need to start seeing yourself that way more often. You're gorgeous."

Amy blushed and coyly shied away into her shoulder. "You're just saying that because you're my brother."

Luke couldn't help but laugh. Here she was in bed with him, pleasing him with her hand, and wearing a flimsy piece of lingerie.

"I'm definitely not just saying that because I'm your brother. If I wasn't your brother I would have grabbed you the second I saw you this afternoon and started fucking the shit out of you."

"I don't think that would have bothered me one bit," she giggled as her hand wrapped around his shaft again.

They both heard the back door open and then close again downstairs, letting Penny back in from last-call. They stared at each other in anticipation and their hearts sped up in unison as they waited to hear the door to their parents' room close.

Finally, it shut.

"Well..." Amy whispered, and then bit her lip, sitting up on her elbow.

"Well, indeed," Luke grinned.

His sister leaned down and kissed his lips. It felt like sparks were flying between their mouths. Instantly, they opened in unison and tasted each other. They melted into each other and moaned softly, back and forth. Amy's hand stroked her brother's shaft faster as their needs grew.

Their tongues massaged the other's and tasted as much of the other's mouth as they could. Luke's hand gripped Amy's side and pulled her tighter against him. They kissed hungrily, saliva smearing on their lips. Smacking their lips against each other's as they feasted on the kiss.

Amy pulled away gasping. She looked down at her brother's lust filled eyes and smiled sweetly. "I would like to suck your cock now if that's okay."

"Please, be my guest," Luke said with a grin.

Amy squealed giddily as she shuffled down her bed on her knees. She pushed the covers completely off his legs and yanked his boxers all the way down. Luke pulled off his shirt at the same time. They tossed both articles of clothing onto the mattress on the floor.

Amy bent over with her knees near her brother's hip. Her mouth immediately found his erection. Her long hair cascaded down, covering her face as Luke felt her soft, hot, wet mouth surround his cockhead. He closed his eyes and let out a mellowed groan as her tongue slivered around his flesh. She moaned back at the taste of his precum on her tongue.

Luke's hand pushed her nightie up on her waist, and then yanked her matching pink satin panties down to her thighs. He had to feel her pussy as fast as he could. She obediently spread her thighs apart as his hand came up. He was greeted with her heat and smooth shaved folds.

Amy whimpered onto his flesh as her tongue massaged him. His finger went straight into her cunt, not wasting any time. Amy pushed back on his hand as her head bobbed on the top half of his dick. He pushed another finger inside of her and she moaned louder, muffled by his cock in her mouth.

She worked her mouth back and forth, trying really hard to concentrate on servicing him as his digits dug inside of her. She tucked her hair behind her ear, so that he could see her mouth on him.

Amy's toes curled as her brother smeared his fingers on her soft, slick walls. He pumped his fingers inside of her and Amy pushed her mouth further down on his shaft, forcing it into her tight throat.

Luke subdued his groan again, he wanted to practically scream out in ecstasy but wasn't sure if his parents had gone to sleep yet. He watched with wide eyes as his sisters mouth got closer and closer to the base of his cock. She teased him, taking another inch and coming back up, and then back down and taking more.

Her fluids leaked out of her and down his hand. Luke looked over in the mirror and smiled. His sister's ass was high in the air and his fingers deep inside of her, her panties around her thighs.

She pulled her mouth up off his dick, sucking as hard as she could on the way. She spit up on him and stroked him hard and fast as she spoke, "You're a bit bigger than Derek was. I hope I can take it all."

"If you can't, it's..." his words were cut off as she shoved her face against his pelvis. He watched as his organ disappeared completely behind his sister's lips.

She looked over at him from the corner of her eye as she mashed her face into him, digging his erection deep into her tight throat.

"Jesus," he moaned.

Amy rocked against his hand, fucking her cunt with his fingers and fucking his cock with her throat. She moaned deeply around his member, sending vibrations into her brother's body.

Luke's free hand held her head, not pushing, but letting her work. He felt her throat clenching his tool as she suctioned him and he throbbed in her mouth.

She pulled back up, gagging and spitting lewdly. She looked over at him, smiling as her spittle strings connected her mouth with his cock.

"I'm sorry, Amy, but I'm not going to last much longer. It's been days since I last came. You're so fucking good and I've been so turned on all day," Luke panicked.

She wiped the saliva off of her lip, and then smeared it on his shaft. "Don't worry, then you can take care of me and you won't have to worry about cumming too soon while we are fucking. I want your load in my mouth."

She grinned, and then swallowed him whole again, straight down her throat. Luke withdrew his fingers from her cunt and gripped her ass hard. He thrusted up into her face, keeping his mouth closed as he roared.

Amy feasted on his cock, sloppily sucking him as he neared his orgasm. Her mouth worked up and down his erection, halfway up and then diving back down.

Luke watched with rapt attention. His prodigious erection, gleaming with saliva, thickened between his sister's soft lips.

Luke's balls lofted into his body and warmth spread throughout his genitals. His hips bucked up into her. He growled in his chest as ribbons of his seed emptied, coating his sister's hungry mouth.

Amy moaned deeply as her mouth filled with volleys of his spunk. She loved tasting cum since the first time she blew Derek. She loved how naughty it felt. She once lived for Derek's cum, but her brother's was even better.

Amy pulled her mouth off of his cock, careful not to spill any of his seed. She moved up a little and turned her torso, facing him. She made sure he was watching her, before she let his load dribble out of her mouth onto his stomach. Luke watched with wide eyes as his seed pooled on his abdomen.

"Time to eat," Amy said smiling, and then dragged her tongue through the puddle of cum.

"Fuck, that's hot," Luke mumbled.

Amy took her time, lapping up his seed. She kissed his flesh and sucked on it, making sure to not miss a drop. She licked the area over and over again, cleaning him thoroughly.

She crawled up back to her brother and kissed his lips softly as she spoke, "I'll give you what Derek called a 'porn star blow job' next time. I promise."

Luke returned her sweet pecks, tasting himself on her lips. "I can't fucking wait." He grabbed her arms and pushed her down on the bed. "Now it's your turn, Squirt."

Her bother mounted her between her thighs on his knees. His hands slid up under the nightie, pushing it off. Amy helped once he reached her breasts and finished pulling it off. He yanked her panties down as fast as he could, almost ripping them, and Amy kicked them off.

His hands groped her lush tits, over flowing with flesh. He wished that he had at least two more hands to touch them with. He felt her erect nipples under his palms and her soft skin as he kneaded her bosom.

"You literally have the most perfect set of tits that I have ever seen," he said as he looked at his hands on her.

Amy smiled wide, "Why, thank you. I am quite fond of them myself."

"You should be," he said and then buried his face in her delectable breasts.

He kissed them all over. His tongue dragged around her pink nipples and his teeth nibbled between the mounds of flesh.

She whimpered as he pinched and lightly tugged on both of her nipples. She loved how his scruffy face felt on her flesh. Her hips rocked, her pussy begged to he touched again.

"I could live here," Luke mumbled as he devoured her breasts. His hands greedily groped her, digging his fingertips into her.

"I wouldn't mind that, though it would be kind of strange to have your head under my sweater all day at school," she giggled.

Luke took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it. His teeth bit her lightly and his tongue flicked it as he tugged. He mimicked the sensations on her other nipple with his fingers.

Amy's head dropped back and she purred. She slid her hand down to her pussy, wanting to see if she was as wet as she felt like she was. Her heat radiated from her. Her fingers dipped inside of her slit and found her silken juices. She couldn't remember ever being this soaked.

She dragged her fingers up over her clit and massaged her engorged nub in small circles and her brother fed himself on her tits.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she pleasured herself. Luke switched to the other nipple.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned softly. "My nipples are so sensitive. I can almost get off if you just do that the whole time."

"You're a dirty little girl," he said into her flesh. He took one hand off her tits and crammed his fingers back into her tunnel. "I bet you'll cum harder if I do this, though."

Amy arched her neck back and rubbed her head into the pillows. Her fingers worked her clit faster and harder, furiously rubbing herself in circles and back and forth. Luke's cock was regaining strength as the room filled with the aroma of his sister's cunt.

He pounded his fingers into her, digging in as hard as he could. She was boiling around his fingers. He thought he might be hurting her, but she just moaned deeper, begging him for more without words.

He continued his feast of her breasts, dragging his tongue over the mounds on her chest. He bit her nipples and sucked hard on them, pulling his head back slightly, and then back to the other one.

"Oh god, fuck, Luke. Fuck," Amy wheezed.

Her walls were pulsing on his fingers as her legs started trembling violently. Luke found her spongy g-spot and he pushed hard against it, massaging her deep inside.

"You're going to make your baby sister cum," she groaned. She wanted to scream, but knew she couldn't.

"That's right, Amy, cum for your big brother. Fucking cum for me, you dirty girl," Luke snarled.

Amy's toes curled tight and her body started shaking. Her tits wobbled against her brother's mouth. She covered her mouth with her hand and cried out in pleasure into it.

He watched as his sister's nostrils flared with her heavy breaths and her eyes glazed over before closing. Her nose scrunched up as her body shivered. Her juices started squirting out. He pulled out his fingers and was flooded a hot gush of her fluids onto his thighs.

"Holy shit," Luke gasped. "There's a new meaning to the nickname I've called you all your life."

It took Amy a moment to catch her breath as she giggled. All she could say was, "Uh huh."

Luke smiled, admiring her crimson cheeks and the sex flush on her chest. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted his baby sister.

She watched him suck his fingers dry before diving down to her pussy and lapping at her sensitive genitalia.

"That was actually the first thought that came to my mind when Derek made me squirt the first time," Amy said when she could finally make words again as she continued to quiver.

Luke kissed his way up her stomach and over breasts, taking his time to get to her lips. He stroked himself as he made his way up her body, his erection quickly returned to full strength.

He kissed along her jaw and then finally her lips. "You're on birth control, right?" he asked between kisses.

"Yes," Amy replied, opening her legs wider, feeling his cock tease her slit. "You're clean, right?"

"Yes, I promise. I got tested just a few weeks ago. I wouldn't lie to you," Luke said.

Amy licked his lips and then smiled. "I know you wouldn't. I just had to make sure."

Luke pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to her steamy cunt. His cock ached, feeling her heat and juices so close to his incestuous tool. He pulled his mouth away from her lips, so he could look down into his sister's eyes.

"You ready, Amy?"

"Yes. I need you inside me, Luke," she whispered in a begging moan. She pulled her legs back and spread herself open.

He watched her face as he slowly entered her. Her eyes locked with his. Her mouth dropped open just slightly as he slid into her constricted tunnel. She was so tight and he had to push hard to fit his thick meat inside of her.

"Fuck, you're insanely tight," Luke whispered.

"I know. I always get that way after squirting. Just shove yourself in, and it'll open up. It won't hurt me," she whispered back.

Luke thrusted hard, he crammed his cock inside of her cunt with the aid of her leaking fluids. She whimpered as her walls were forced open. Her brother filled her completely.

Her hole squeezed him as he grinded his cockhead against her cervix. Amy gripped her fingers into the back of her thighs and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, Derek never got that deep inside of me," she squealed as he dug inside of her. She felt it in the pit of her stomach.

Luke's balls rubbed against her ass cheeks as he held himself deep inside of her, surrounded by her warmth. Her cunt felt like heaven, better than any woman he had ever fucked.

"He wasn't small was he?" he asked as Amy rocked her hips into his.

"No, just a bit smaller than you," Amy moaned.

Luke pulled out almost all of the way, and then slowly entered her again. He relished in the sensations of what felt like his sister's inner flesh sucking him.

"Then, he didn't know how to fuck you properly," he said as his hand rubbed her calf. He smeared the red ink on her hot flesh.

His sister moaned a mumbled response that sounded something like, "No, he didn't."

Luke took his time, making love to his sister, feeling every centimeter of her insides. Her juices leaked out onto his balls. She let go of her thighs and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper inside of her with each thrust. Her hips lifted off the mattress meeting his gentle pace.

They kept their eye contact, sealing their connection. They could feel each other's breath on their mouths. Amy moaned when he filled her deep and whimpered in almost a pout when he withdrew himself.

Luke had steadied himself with one arm curled around her head and the other groping her breast. Her nipples grazed him through his chest hair.

"Harder, please, Luke. Fuck me harder," she begged.

He slowly picked up his speed, working her up over time. Amy used her legs around him as leverage, driving his cock into her body. She squeezed her walls tighter around his dick, causing her toes to curl.

"Please, I'm begging you. Please, Luke, fucking give it to me," Amy pleaded. "Give it to your slutty little sister."

He obeyed her wish and started pounding into his sister. She let out an unrestrained groan of satisfaction. She moved her hands up to the railing of her head board and gripped it tight to keep it from hitting the wall. His breath was heavy against her face as his cock drove inside her, almost tearing her open.

"Fuck, yes, thank you," she screamed into her shoulder.

"You dirty, dirty girl," Luke grunted. "We may find that you're dirtier than all those European girls who ached for my cock."

Luke turned his face away from her and watched himself fucking his baby sister in the mirror. He turned her face with his hand and made her watch too.

"Oh my goodness, that's fucking hot," she whimpered. She saw her breasts bouncing with each thrust against him and the muscles in his back and ass tensing and releasing.

"Fuck yes, it is," Luke groaned back.

He fucked her with all his might, putting his weight behind his heavy thrusts. His hips slammed into hers and Amy held tighter onto the headboard with her eyes glued to the mirror. She watched herself taking the hardest fuck her life from her big brother. Luke leaned down, kissing her sweaty cheek.

She kept staring at the image in the mirror, amazed by what she was seeing and that she had never thought of this before.