Luke and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard his moans and heavy breath directly in her ear. It sent tremor through her being all the way to her toes. The sounds of hard fucking filled her room and the distinct scent of sex was thick in the air.

Luke felt himself nearing another orgasm and he didn't want to release just yet. He quickly pulled out.

"Ride me, Amy," he said as he collapsed onto the bed, gasping. "Sit on my lap like you were today."

His cock pointed straight up to the ceiling coated with her fluids. Amy quickly got up and climbed on top of him. She settled with her knees next his waist and her hands held onto the head board. She looked down at her brother, her hair sticking to her face, as she lowered herself down onto his rod.

They moaned in unison as they were connected again. Amy filled herself completely and rocked on his cock, holding it as deep as she could inside of her. He barely came out, buried balls deep inside his sister. He reached up and groped her perfect large breasts that dangled in front of his face.

"Tell me about them," she said with heavy breath. She pushed her glasses back up onher nose, that had slipped from sweat.

"Tell you about who?"

"The European girls who ached for your cock, tell me a story about something one of them did," Amy said as she started bouncing lightly.

Luke groaned, watching his sister's form riding him. He took a minute to get his thoughts in line before speaking. "There is this one Swedish woman named, Greta. She's from Gothenburg."

"What does she look like?" Amy asked quickly.

"She looks a lot like you actually, a lot like you," Luke replied, digging his fingers into her tit flesh. "You and she could almost pass for twins."

Amy rolled her hips hard into him, digging his cock inside of her. "Did you ever think about me while you were fucking her?"

Luke shook his head as he pinched her nipples. "No, I don't think so at least. I never really thought about the similarities until I saw you today. But maybe that's why I liked her so much. I don't know."

"Okay. Continue with the story," Amy said as her hips danced on her brother's pelvis, rubbing his cock into her soft, slick walls.

"We have been fucking for several months now," he said as Amy's juices leaked down his balls, soaking his pubic hair, and trickling onto the sheets beneath him. "We went to a music festival in The Alps."

He stopped to groan as Amy rode him furiously for several moments before slowing back down again. She caught her breath and smiled, resuming to medium, strong thrusts.

"It was a beautiful, cool day. There were thousands of people and music constantly played from the stages. She took me over to a secluded area. Well, it wasn't really that secluded," he continued, meeting Amy's thrusts, pushing up into her as she came down on him.

"So people were watching?" Amy asked. She would love having Derek tell her stories while they were fucking, though his were all fantasies they shared.

"There were a few around, but it's not like over here, people don't gawk if you're doing something in public. Or, at least they are better at hiding it."

"That's hot. I've always fantasized about someone watching me get fucked."

Luke grinned and twisted her nipples, causing her to squeal with delight. "We sat down on the ground and she got on her knees between my legs. She just pulled my cock out of my pants and started sucking me right there."

Amy moaned, listening intently as their bodies rocked together.

"At first I was afraid that someone would get us in trouble, but I stopped caring pretty fast after her mouth started working me over. She got me almost to orgasm, but then stopped."

"Uh-huh," his sister whimpered, grinding his cock against her cervix.

"I was so pissed for a second. She was amazing at giving head. I can't wait to have one of your 'porn star blow jobs' so I can compare."

"Oh you'll get one," Amy said with a grin and a moan.

"She let me calm down for a minute, kissing me and teasing me. She had a skirt on and pulled her panties to the side and just climbed right up into my lap."

"Oh, I like that," she whimpered, bouncing fervently now. Her tits jiggled in her brothers hands.

"She rode me like you are now. Her head was back and she was practically screaming as she pleasured herself with my cock. I don't know how many people could have heard her. It was loud with all the music but we didn't care. We were in our own lust filled cloud."

"Yes..." Amy slowed back down, squeezing his cock with her walls. She felt him throb like he was about to cum. She settled with his cock inside of her, rocking softly again.

"I was so turned on, doing this in such a public place. I had never fucked anyone anywhere that I could be watched. Greta had before, but she was getting off by sharing the experience with me. When I came, I came so hard."

"She had your cum in her the rest of the day?" Amy let go of the headboard with one hand and reached behind her, squeezing his balls.

"Yes, she would tell me that her panties were soaked, or if it was running down her thighs. I got hard again every time she said something like that in front of so many people. A few times she dipped her fingers inside of her and tasted me."

"Oh god, that's amazing. I want to do that. I want to have cum inside me while I'm out somewhere."

Luke grinned, "We have a whole month."

"Yes we do!" Amy squealed.

She leaned down and kissed his lips. Her hand came away from his balls. Luke wrapped one arm around her hips and pulled her down on him harder. Amy's body responded and gave him what he wanted.

"I don't ever want to stop fucking you," Luke moaned into her mouth.

"You don't have to," Amy moaned back.

She kissed along his jaw and up to his ear as she rode him vigor. She licked and nibbled his ear as she panted.

"I wish I could fuck you bent over the dining room table," Luke groaned into her ear.

Upon hearing his words, Amy popped her head back up. It took her a split second to come up with a solution to his wish. "Mom goes in to the office on Fridays. I'll skip school tomorrow and we can fuck all over the house."

"You, skip school? To fuck? What's happened to my dorky little sister?" he teased her, and then smacked her ass.

Amy squealed. "Fuck it, I've never skipped school. I can do it once." She smiled wide. "I want to fuck you everywhere."

She lifted her torso back up and slammed herself down onto him as she spoke, "I want you to fuck me in the kitchen and on the sofa."

Luke spanked his sister again and her cunt gripped his cock. "I want you in the shower and on Mom and Dad's bed."

"Fuck yes, and you can take my anal virginity on their bed," she said in a deep moan. "I want you to eat my pussy when I'm sitting on the kitchen counter."

Luke continued slapping her ass. She bounced more urgently on him. Her tits swayed wildly on her chest. Her slick cunt made sloppy sounds as she pistoned herself on her brother's rod.

"I want to fuck you in Dad's recliner and on the rug in the front room," he grunted. "I want to take you, bent over the pool table in the basement."

"Yes. And in Dad's Corvette in the garage and over the hood," she nearly screamed as she drilled her brother's fuckstick inside of her. "I want you to have me on the bathroom counters."

"I want to do it in my old room. I want you to ride me in Mom's desk chair and I want to pound you on her desk," he groaned, digging his nails into her ass.

"I want to fuck you at school," Amy gasped.

Hearing her words made Luke's cock swell larger. He held his sister down on him and buried himself inside.

"Where would we do that?" he asked, denying himself an orgasm again.

Amy stayed almost perfectly still, letting him calm down as her cunt grasped on his organ.

"You know the offices up in the balcony of the auditorium?" she asked, catching her breath for a moment. She pushed the strands of her mane stuck to her skin off of her face.

"Yes. I remember those." Luke started pulling her up again, letting her know it was safe.

"They use them for storage. No one ever goes up there. Like ever," she said in a moan as she picked up speed and force like she hadn't stopped. "Derek and I used to go up there all the time during lunch."

"That's genius! I can't believe I never thought of that."

Amy bit her lip and grinned. "It was my idea. I think your old uniform is still around here somewhere. You'll have to blend in."

"Of course. I hope no one recognizes me. That could be really bad."

Amy let out a deep guttural groan before speaking. "I'll sneak you in, there's a door that only opens from the inside right by the auditorium."

Luke smiled up at her. Her body slammed into him forcefully. Her tits bounced in his face. His little sister had become such a naughty little thing and he adored it.

"Next week, we will plan it all out," Amy said, nudging her glasses back up again.

"I can't fucking wait," Luke said, and then devoured her jiggling breasts, tasting her salty sheen.

They grinded their bodies into each other roughly, pure animalistic lust had completely taken them over. They traded heavy grunts and moans back and forth as their genitals pounded into each other. Luke's pubic hair was soaked with his sister's leaking nectar.

"Luke, I want your cum inside of my cunt. I need it inside me," Amy begged. "I need it now. I can't wait any longer."

Luke groaned with his face hidden between her creamy tits.

"Suck my nipples, please. I want to cum with my big brother," Amy moaned.

Luke latched his mouth onto her right nipple, sucking it hungrily. His fingers pinched and tugged the other.

Amy looked over into the mirror, seeing herself riding her brother and how sexy she looked. Her hair danced against her back and her ass jiggled just as it slammed down on his pelvis. Her brother's mouth was attached to her tit and his hands grabbing her body. It was too much for her.

Her eyes closed and she bit down hard on her lip, almost making it bleed. It was the only thing she could do to keep herself from screaming as every fiber in her being turned over to ultimate pleasure once more. She shuddered and writhed, quivering and quaking. The only thing she could focus on was the sensations in her genitals as her body melted into climax.

Luke held her tight, fighting to keep himself buried inside of her as she squirted on his cock. Her juices spurted out around him and soaked into the sheets. Her walls pulsed on him, desperate to squeeze him out, but he held on.

He released himself inside of her, shooting ropes of cum inside of his baby sister's cunt as it milked him of his seed. They groaned and grunted in thick, heavy unison.

When Amy's eyes blinked open she looked down at him, smiling sweetly with trembling lips. He was looking up at her, deeply satisfied. His eyes were glazed over and his cheeks were flushed. She leaned down and kissed his sweat stained forehead before pulling herself up.

Amy held onto the headboard and lifted her legs. She settled with her feet against the side of his chest and her pussy was wide open, dripping his pearly seed.

She grinned and reached down between her legs. Her brother didn't think she could be any sexier, but he was wrong.

He watched as his sister dug his cum out of her and fed herself their mixed intimacies right in front of his eyes. She gathered as much as she could, some pooled in her palm.

"Wow," he muttered, "that's insanely hot."

Amy giggled as she sucked her fingers clean, and then licked all over her hand. "And, you're yummy."

Amy slid off of him and licked up any of his spunk that had dripped onto his chest, before settling into her brother's nook.

"I'm really glad we did this," Amy said softly.

He kissed her forehead, "Me too. This is just the beginning."

His sister nuzzled her face into his sticky neck. "I know. It's going to suck when you have to leave."

Luke squeezed her as close to him as he could. "Don't think about that. We have a whole month to explore each other."

Amy smiled and wrapped her leg and arm over him. "Okay, I'll try not to. Let's just enjoy the ride."

Luke tilted her face up by her jaw and kissed her lips. "There will be many rides to enjoy," he said against her mouth.