Luke Powers: Black Master Pt. 02

Story Info
Luke sets a bigoted senator straight.
8.2k words
4
154.8k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
611 Followers

disclaimer: no one in this story is under age 18

Luke & The Sanctimonious Dick

The file sat open on the desk before Richard "Dick" Sanctimonious. Across from him, Luke dressed in a dark Italian pinstriped suit and burgundy tie smirked, his intimidating face, dark and strong, caught in the afternoon light pouring through the huge glass window behind Dick.

The file heralded the ruin of Dick's life... the end of a lucrative career for the fifty year old politician, a leader of the conservative Republican right. One of the most important fund raisers and corporate pawns in Washington. One of those sweaty compulsive liars who supported wars as long as they were fought by the working class and poor and they got their rich-boy deferments.

"I thought we had an agreement..." said Dick, a typically balding, overweight white man who treated the world as if he was entitled to run it. Not attractive by any means, Dick could only get sex from high-priced, discreet Washington prostitutes.

"Of course you did. You were meant to. Oh those countless boring conversations about your family and friends I endured in the country club locker room, just to win your confidence. But you see it paid off. Over time, with patience and martinis, I lured you into offering to 'hire' me to do your dirty work... none of which I ever intended to do, Dick. The sole purpose, as you now see, was to get you to give me the very rope by which I could hang your sorry, fat white ass. I recently gleaned the few last pieces of information I needed to put the last pieces of the puzzle in place... and the fruits of my labors you see before you."

One fat, trembling hand rose to Dick's neck to loosen his tie which felt all too much like a noose. "The records of my donations for the last twelve years."

"Fat man, you are too modest. Not just donations. Records of your illegal transactions and voter rip offs... records that indicate to me not just the end of your 'brilliant' political career and spotless record and reputation... but twenty to forty in an orange jump suit if I'm not mistaken. Oh think of the calamity. You beautiful young wife out there in the suburbs reduced to a dildo for a husband while you become the prison bitch for some big black gang. I have connections in the legal system who would ensure the character and qualities of your bunkmates, I assure you. And what about your darling children... perfect beauties. Johnny, your pride and joy and chosen successor, on his way to Harvard... or was it Yale? Obviously, he would have no political future when his father was exposed as the contemptible corrupt fraud that you are. And your other son, Danny. You have such high hopes for him. I recall you talking about how he was just starting to get interested in girls. A bit late, you said, but you were relieved, having wondered if, perhaps, you'd done something wrong. What would he do without his father as a role model? Ah, and the girls, Missy and Sissy. Twins only twelve years old, yanked roughly out of their comfy private school environment and thrust into the harsh world of reality because suddenly Daddy is a con. Poor Dick Sanctimonious. Your ass, as they say, is grass." Mr. Black flashed a toothy, sadistic smile that scared Dick.

Dick shook his fat, sweaty head, a lock of graying comb-over hair fell across his pale, damp forehead. His dull blue eyes blinked. "I made some mistakes. Hurt some people. Took the easy way to the top. Okay, so now I pay for it. How much do you want?"

Luke laughed out loud in a deep, full bass belly laugh that shook the room... and Dick Sanctimonious's bowels. Luke and shook his head, "You stupid Cunt. I have more money than I know what to do with. This is all a game for me, don't you see. I own you now. I own your future. And if you want to stay clear of wreck and ruin, you will give me whatever i want."

Dick slammed a fist onto his cherry desktop. He wanted more than anything in the world to slug the black fucker, sure he was a well-dressed spearchucker, but Dick was certain he was just another dumb nigger under all the posturing and pretense. But Check knew he was trapped, at least for the moment. "All right you bastard... just tell me what you want!"

"I want many things. But for starters, I want to fuck your son."

Dick sat bolt upright in his custom designed leather chair. he couldn't believe what he had just hear. "You want what?"

"I want to shove my cock up the virgin asshole of your young son. I want you to sit and watch as I force my big black dick into his tight little rectum and he screams with pain as inch after inch of cock turns his ass canal into a whiteboy cunt."

Dick had never been an athlete in college, but he was out of his chair and over his desk in an instant. He never expected to encounter a Hung Gar expert. Luke hardly lifted an arm, and poor Dick found his fifty year-old flabby body lying on the Oriental carpet in extreme agony, breathing heavily from the mild exertion and solid impact.

"Hung Gar, a form of kung fu descended from legendary martial arts expert Wong Fei Hung, hero of China. I could have broken your back. Don't be stupid again, bitch. Now, shall I pick up this phone and call the police? Or do you pick up the phone and send a car to pick up your cute young son from school?"

Tears filled Dick's beady blue eyes. Tears not shed in many years. Unmasculine tears. Republicans didn't cry. "Don't do this... please don't do this. Something else... there must be something else you want instead."

"Oh as I said, there are many things I want, but nothing so much right now as to plow the asspussy of your 18-year-old son. If you do everything I ask of you for a few months... I shall leave you and your family to your secrets and your ill-gotten gains. If you do not comply with my every wish, I'll destroy you. Its just that simple."

"But why my son? He's not gay... he's not a pervert."

Luke laughed. "You stupid twat... you don't understand, do you? I am a black man. A prime specimen of the superior race. To a black man, every white man is practically a woman, their little white peckers are like little clits compared to our man-sized cocks. Especially femmy little whiteboys like your son. From the moment I saw your sons creamy smooth ass globes in the locker room at the country club, I knew I had to fuck him, watch his squirm on eighteen inches of fuckmeat, split him open... turn him into a bawling mewling boypussy. Call it my hobby if you like. And after all, when all is said and done, what harm will it cause? You will have your job and family, and your son will have an asshole the size of the Lincoln Tunnel. Big deal."

"Why would you want to hurt an innocent young boy?"

"The thrill of the fuck. The fun of breaking a slender young honkey and watching him writhe on my throbbing black cock. The satisfaction of knowing that you will have to live with the fact that rather than go to prison, you watched your own son turned into a dickditch. Now I foresee about twenty minutes of protest from you, then another half-hour or so of crying and begging, and then the light of reason will dawn. So your boy is assfucked. Isn't it worth it for him to retain Daddy's corrupt fortune and his honored position in the social registry? We all suffer a bit to succeed. Think of this as the price your son has to pay for his future happiness. Then make the call."

It turned out as Luke had predicted. Dick groveled, begged, threw up, sobbed and, in the end, acquiesced. Dick Sanctimonious, for all of his tough political rhetoric and power was, at heart, a coward. Now his young son Danny stood before him. The kid was blonde and pretty in that still somewhat endogenous way that boys and girls are when on the cusp of puberty. Slender and young-looking for his age. He still wore his prep-school uniform - a short-sleeve button-down white shirt, a emblemed navy blue coat, matching shorts and high socks with patent leather shoes. It was an outfit that often got him laughed at and pushed around if he every left the safety of the private school to eat lunch.

Often the lower class minorities that littered the urban area would yell out to him in their "Ebonics" broken English, calling him all sorts of words he only vaguely understood as insults, things like "sissy" and "homo" and "faggot". His hair hung in casual disarray over his smooth forehead and his father's blue eyes flashed from behind the strands of gold. He nose was delicately curved with fine flared nostrils, and he had a perfect pouty mouth with what Luke liked to call cocksucker lips.

Luke was an expert on cocksucker lips. He could spot a kid at the mall say, thirty or forty feet away and know at once that the kid had a perfect mouth for facefucking. "That boy's mouth was made to suck cock." He would remark. The boys had to be forced at first of course, few of them thought of themselves as facepussies. But, with practice and time, most of them became expert little boy dick slurpers and Luke, as usual, was right.

Danny Sanctimonious was a born cocksucker if Luke had ever seen one. His smooth angelic face almost screamed "Fuck Me." And the way his ass cheeks rode high and arched, hidden now of course by the preppy shorts, betrayed a true boycunt in the making. Danny Sanctimonious was the kind of boy who was pure torture to any self respecting pervert. One could barely refrain from ripping the boys clothing off in public and plowing the tender bare assed body into drooling submission. Luke intended to turn Danny from a healthy, normal young boy into a grunting, slobbering teenage fuckhole.

"I've been honest with you Danny, because, honest to God, I don't know what else to do. The future of your mother and sisters... of your older brother Johnny and yourself as well as mine is at stake. I cant make you do this, but I can say that if you help us out, for the rest of your life I will make it up to you. I swear. "

It was Danny's turn to blink bright blue eyes. He jammed one dress shoe-clad toe into the carpet. "You want me to let this guy... do stuff to me. Sex stuff?" He couldn't' believe the words forming in his own mouth. He couldn't fathom what his dad was asking.

"Oh Christ, Danny, I don't even know how much you know about sex. I know I haven't been very good in that area as a dad. I guess I figured you would learn about it in school and from your friends like I did. And now... oh shit......." Dick Sanctimonious broke down and cried in front of his son. Luke sipped scotch and studied Danny's fragile body, glimpses of which teased from beneath the preppy clothes.

"What, exactly, does this guy want to do?" Danny asked, his mouth suddenly very dry.

Luke leaned in. "I want to fuck your cute little whiteboy ass and have your full young lips wrapped around my dripping, black, monster dick. You will become a cocksucker and an ass-fucked faggot-boy. You will do this to save your dad and your family from ruin. You really have no choice, young man."

"But I like girls. I'm not gay." Danny protested, studying the face of this monstrous pervert. It was not unhandsome.

"That's exactly why I want to fuck you. It wouldn't be any fun for me if you were gay. But to turn a nice clean-cut straight boy into a sobbing dick crammed faggot... that is a real pleasure. Now, shall we get on with it?"

Danny shuffled his feet nervously. A trickle of sweat ran down his smooth soft neck into his tee shirt and across his boyishly flat chest. The cheeks of his face turned slightly pink. His tongue licked at his full lower lip. "Do I gotta, Dad?"

"I don't know of any other way, son." It was a lie of course. There was another way, but Dick Sanctimonious was prepared to watch his young son get ass fucked rather than face prison himself. At least Johnny would be spared from this, he thought oh, so mistakenly.

"Will it hurt?" the boy asked, sounding very young now, almost a baby.

"You bet your sweet boycunt it will hurt. " Luke laughed. "it will hurt worse than anything else you will ever experience. in your life. It will feel as if you are being ripped apart. You may black out in fact. I have a huge dick, and I fuck hard. Lots of women cant even take me in their cunts..imagine what I am going to do to your tender little shithole? Those little asslips will be stretched beyond endurance. You will feel sure you are about to die..you may even want to die. After all you are being turned into a girl. And when it is all over..your ass will never be the same again. It will always be part ass...part cunt. "

To Luke's complete delight both father and son sobbed now. They hugged and sobbed as Luke's big dick twitched in his pants. "Well I cant fuck the boy until he is naked." He said impatiently.

"Eh..do I take off my clothes, Dad?" the boy asked not wanting to speak to or look at Luke.

"Luke wants me to undress you son. Its part of his sick game." So Dick Sanctimonious uncovered his boys smooth pale body,and as layer after layer of clothing fell to the carpet, the politician marveled at just how young and fragile the boy was. The tummy was flat and smooth and soft as velvet, the chest had little definition, the nipples looking pink and lonely on the hairless torso. The indentation of the boys shoulder blades, the soft hairless moist armpits. The sad sad face sniffing and crying, snot running from the darling pug nose. The eyes wide and filled with fear like a fawn in captivity.

At last the young stood in only his boxer shorts. His dad knelt in front of him and with trembling fingers tugged at the waistband of the plaid cotton undergarment. over bony boy hips the material slid, down across the curve of the pale pink boyass until it puddled at the kid's naked feet. Danny put his hands over his prick and balls and shut his eyes, too humiliated to look at his father and the monster man. "Please God, let this be a nightmare," he pleaded silently. But when he opened his tear filled eyes, he found himself naked in his dads office.

"Very nice, " Luke whispered, licking his lips of scotch and rubbing the drooling bulge in his pants. "Dick you may go over and sit on the couch. Danny I want you to turn around and face me. Now step a little closer. You have a very beautiful body..almost more like a cunt than a boy. Maybe you should have been born a cunt like your twin sisters Danny instead of a boy. Have you ever wanted to be a girl Danny?"

The boy stood naked in shock, his hands covering his genitals.

"When I ask you a question, I expect an answer. Have you ever wanted to be a girl Danny. Have you ever wished you had a pussy instead of a cock?"

"No..." Danny mumbled, biting back tears. The room spinning.

"No, sir!"

"No sir." sniff sniff. Danny's fingers gripped his tender hairless ballbag more tightly. Another source of embarrassment... not only were boys his age tall and muscular, but they were hairy, too. Danny was a late bloomer and still had a high voice and, amazingly, still hairless. Like a those child actors who never end up looking like a man, Danny feared he was destined to be a soft little wimp forever.

"Never wanted the older boys to take you on dates and kiss you and shove their big teenage pricks in your tiny little hairless pussy?"

"No sir...I'm not gay." Danny was a wee bit defiant. Luke would have to take care of that.

"Take your hands away from your dick and balls Danny and put them at your sides. " The boy hesitated too long for Luke's liking. he was off the couch in a flash and one hand lashed out and slapped the boy hard. The next instant he was seated comfortably once again. Dick buried his face in his hands and cried. The left side of Danny's cheek glowed bright pink. "When I give you an order, hop to it twatface."

Danny moved his hands revealing a beautiful pink smooth penis and balls. A tiny patch of blonde hair had sprouted above the cockroot.l the balls were still hairless and baby soft. the dick hung about one inch flaccid cut ,and very all American.

"Very Nice...you have a nice little dick for your age. Now I am going to ask you some questions Danny, and I want honest answers from you. If I ever find out you have lied to me, all of your work will be in vain and your father will rot in prison. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir." Danny felt so terribly vulnerable, he didn't know what to do. The man was looking right at his cock and balls. Right at his most private parts. Danny had just recently had his first cum and was terribly shy about his developing sexuality.

"Danny have you ever fucked a girl?"

"For God's sake, Luke, he's only a kid..." Dick shouted, spittle running from his chin.

"You shut the fuck up. Danny have you ever fucked a girl?"

"No sir." Danny looked scared. He wa scared. Scared and embarrassed.

"Have you ever felt a girls bare pussy? Most boys your age have at least copped a little twat."

"Eh...no sir. I haven't. "

"what are you, some kind of faggot? "

Tears poured down satin soft cheeks. " No sir.I like girls."

"Do you ever think about fucking girls and play with your prick?"

Danny chewed his lip. "Sometimes." he said at last.

"Danny, the truth now..do you ever think about fucking your sisters?"

"Christ..that's sick.." Dick groaned and ran to the sink to puke.

"Do you Danny..do you ever think about fucking Missy or Sissy?"

The tears became a flood..he nodded his cute young head. Black hair hid guilty eyes. " Sometimes...." he said at last. His secrets exposed. Forever scarred by his filthy boylust.

"Of course you do..its only natural. You think about shoving your little boy dickie into her tiny virgin pussy, don't you?"

"Sometimes..." Danny wailed. "Oh Daddy..I'm sorry....I'm so sorry..."

"How often do you masturbate Danny? "

"I... .I.. eh..don't know."

"Of course you do. How often do you rub your boy-clit? Every day...twice a day?"

"I guess...sometimes," the boy looked down at the carpet.

"When you tweak your pinky do you ever insert a finger up your asshole?"

Now the boy looked like a deer caught in a headlight. How could this man know his innermost secrets..how could he know? "Eh..eh....no..I......"

"You do..don't you. don't lie to me. You rub your finger over your asscrack and touch your asshole don't you..you rub it like a girl fingers her cunt. "

Danny's tight little tummy fluttered. his thin chest heaved and his nipples got hard. His shoulders rose and fell and he gulped back sobs."Please mister..please..' he stuttered.

"Oh yes Danny..you stick a finger up your ass just like it was a pussy on a girl. I can tell. turn around and spread your legs and bend over."

"Please..cant we find some other..." Dick started.

"Oh shut the fuck up..you bore me. Bend over Danny..show me that nice teenage ass. That's a real beauty..when I saw you drying your tender boypussy with a towel in the country club locker room...i knew then and there I had to shove my dick up you. Reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks so I can see your shithole. "

Crying out loud now, Danny reached back and with shaking hands grabbed his ass cheeks and spread them. Oh God he felt so exposed..indeed he was. His young pink perfect asspucker was on display to a pervert.

"Spread those asscheeks a little wider. there you go. Now I can see your nice hairless ballbag hanging there too. Fine. Now bend your legs just a bit and push out with your asshole like you were shitting.That's good Danny..you see when you obey everything goes along smashingly. Your son has a beautiful asshole Dick..its perfect..perfect pink asslips..perfect corrugated circle of pucker skin. ..tight ...waiting to be fucked. Well lets do it shall we?"

Luke stripped. He had a fine body. He had an enormous dick, not only long but fat and dripping. . Danny was sorry he looked back. he should just have stayed in place bent over ass spread. Dick buried himself int he couch, sobbing.

scatwoman
scatwoman
611 Followers