Luke Powers: Black Master Pt. 04

Story Info
Chuck's daughters bring home black men for him.
4.3k words
4
125.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

Part 4: "A Night On The Town"

(See the "XXX-Women" series and "Luke Powers: Black Master" series for more Whitebread Family action!)

Note: For some inexplicable reason, I wrote this one in script format... :/

INT. CHUCK' ROOM

Browneye comes in, Chuck is asleep in bed, it's 3 am.

BROWNEYE

Daddy! I'm home!

Chuck, groggy, gets up.

CHUCK

Wha-? Brownie, what the Hell, it's 3 am!

She comes in, leaving the doors open, supporting a very worn-out looking Wendy. Virginia comes in too.

BROWNEYE

I know, daddy, we've been out partying!

She forcefully french kisses him, he pulls away, and rushes over to Wendy, who's obviously been raped. Her skirt is torn, as is her blouse, sluttly clothes Virginia and Browneye made her wear. He bra is pulled down and her panties are wrapped around one of her thighs, torn and rolled tight.

CHUCK

Wendy! Are you okay! My God, what did they do to you!

WENDY

Oh.. God, Charles... ugh...

CHUCK

You... you monsters! What did you do to her! I smell alchohol on her breath!

BROWNEYE

Oh, it wasn't us, Daddy, in fact, we barely touched her!

CHUCK

What? Then who-

VIRGINIA

Them! Come on in, guys!

Ten guys come in, all drunk. Some are built and big, some look like models, some are fat pigs, like bikers or truckers. Most are black. Luke is with them.

BROWNEYE

These are my friends, Daddy! We met them at the Stinking Hog, on Route 69.

VIRGINIA

THEY'RE the ones who... partied with Mom!

CHUCK

They-... they raped her?!

FAT AMOS

(ugly fat black biker)

Fuckin' homo picks up quick, don't he?

CHUCK

Hey!

BROWNEYE

Look, Daddy, Mom over there wasn't really enough for my friends, so i told them I'd bring them back here to party!

CHUCK

Absolutely not!

VIRGINIA

Alright, then, we'll just have to have them rape Mom again!

LUKE

(a rough-looking black guy)

Good, man! I love that hot, creamy white ass o' hers!

(licking his lips)

CHUCK

Stay away from her!

LUKE

Fool! Step off!

(he shoves Chuck aside)

CHUCK

Oof!

Luke whips out his mammoth cock and sticks it in Wendy's used mouth. She doesn't have the strength to resist.

LUKE

See? She loves nigga cock! Fuckin' white bitch!

CHUCK

Stop it! Brownie, please!

BROWNEYE

Tell you what, Daddy, let's have a little contest.

CHUCK

Wha- what are you talking about, Brownie?

BROWNEYE

Here's what we'll do.

She takes out an old fashioned watch connected on a chain to her vest.

BROWNEYE

I'll give you ten minutes to make each of these men cum in your mouth-

CHUCK

What!!!

BROWNEYE

You're right, that's too much, a minute a cock, let's make it seven minutes for all ten! I mean, they must have cum twice each up Mommy's ass and mouth and cunt, but since you seem to want a challenge... or do you want to try only five minutes?

CHUCK

Brownie, please-

BROWNEYE

If you can do it, they leave, and we promise not to bother either of you for a week! A day for each minute!

CHUCK

But, Brownie, this is horrible-

MUSTAFA

Mmm, yeah, some faggot mouth! Just like back in prison!

VIRGINIA

Meanwhile, while you're sucking each one, the next guy in line will be fucking Mommy up the ass!

(she fingers Wendy's ass)

LUKE

Yeah, man! I'm last!

He shoves his cock in Wendy's mouth and she gags.

BROWNEYE

Now, if you fail, you, first, have to drink each man's piss-

FAT AMOS

Yeah, man, I gotta take a wicked beer-piss!

BROWNEYE

AND, my friends get to stay all night and do whatever they want with Mommy, AND you.

CHUCK

But-

BROWNEYE

But nothing! This isn't an option, asshole! You'd better do it or else! Chico! Get that fat spic dick over here!

CHICO

(a Blatino - half-black, half-spanish, all Puerto-Rican)

Yeah, man, suck it down, man! I still got you're wive's cunt sauce on my pinga, faggot!

BROWNEYE

Well?

CHUCK

Brownie-

She starts the watch.

BROWNEYE

T-minus seven minutes!

CHUCK

Please!

BROWNEYE

You're wasting time, Daddy!

CHUCK

This is crazy!

CHICO

Come on, faggot!

(grabs Chuck' head)

Chuck struggles.

BROWNEYE

No, wait. he has to do this. You can't pump or anything. He's got to make you come all by himself, I want to see how good a cocksucker he is.

CHICO

Damn, bitch, you nasty! But if that's the way you want it!

(lets Chuck go)

CHUCK

Please-

BROWNEYE

You've already wasted 20 seconds!

CHUCK

Brownie, wait, can't we-

BROWNEYE

Tyrone!

TYRONE

(a rough-looking gang member)

Yo.

BROWNEYE

Fuck that bitch up the ass! And hard! That's how she likes it!

TYRONE

You got it!

He drops his jeans, throws Wendy on the bed, lifts up her skirt, then guiudes his cock in her ass and fucks her, hard.

WENDY

Rrrgh!

(her mouth is full with Luke's cock)

LUKE

Damn, man! Save me some!

CHUCK

Wendy!

BROWNEYE

That's 40 seconds wasted, stupid! Unless you want to spend the rest of the night with these guys, you better fuckin' get started!

CHUCK

Jes- fine! Fine alright!

WENDY

Nrrm! Orr!

(Luke slaps her ass)

LUKE

Shut up, you fuckin white slutbag!

Chuck looks angrily at Browneye, she holds up the watch, 45 seconds have passed. He looks at the cock in front of him, grabs it, then holds it up to his mouth, opens it, then slowly places it in. He starts to stroke it, trying to get it hard. Browneye smiles, and watches intently. Virginia fingers Wendy's pussy as she gets mouth and ass-fucked.

BROWNEYE

Mmm, yeah, that's it, get him nice and hard.

CHICO

Yo, man, I'm not gonna cum like that, man! You gonna put me to sleep like that! This fuckin' faggot sucks cock like my grandmother, man! I thought you said he was good at this shit, man!

BROWNEYE

You heard the man, Daddy! Get crackin!

(she slaps his ass)

Chuck starts stroking faster, trying not to put too much in his mouth. Browneye picks up the watch, looks at it, shakes her head, and shows Chuck, a minute and 5 seconds have passed.

BROWNEYE

looks like it's going to be a long night!

Chuck finally starts using his mouth, and more firmly sucking. Chico's cock is hard now, and he starts to moan. Chuck looks up at him, trying to judge what's working and what's not. Chico is moaning and enjoying it.

CHICO

hey, puta, mang! Chupa mi la pinga! Ay! Si, mamasita! Maricone!

He comes in Chuck' mouth.

BROWNEYE

(masturbating)

Swallow it all, Daddy! You miss one drop and you've lost! Swallow it all!

Chuck shoves his mouth down on the cock, making sure it's in his mouth as it comes so he swallows it all.

CHICO

Damn, man! He's not bad!

(pulling out)

BROWNEYE

Not bad, Daddy, but you're way behind! Only 5 minutes left! Tyrone, you're next! Get you cute little ass over here!

Tyrone comes over. She slaps his ass.

BROWNEYE

Go for it Daddy.

Chuck looks disgusted, Tyrone's dick is shitty.

BROWNEYE

Hey! At least it's hard already! Besides, i didn't hear Mommy complaining about sucking her shit off of these cocks, and if it's good enough for her, it's more than good enough for you! Now SUCK!

(she slaps his ass)

VIRGINIA

Leroy, you're next up this fucking whore's ass!

LEROY

Alright, man, yeah!

Chuck is about to grab Tyrone's dick and give him a hand-job first, to clean off the shit.

TYRONE

No, no, man, I don't like that shit, no hands, mouth only.

BROWNEYE

You heard him, asshole, mouth only!

Chuck glares angrily, but obeys as he spies the watch. He opens his mouth and slowly inserts the cock in his mouth. He sucks it in deep strokes, sucking it hard, trying to get Tyrone to cum. A thick brown film of shit forms on his lips as he sucks.

BROWNEYE

Yeah, you fuckin' homo, do it!

TYRONE

Yeah, asshole, suck you're cunt wife's shit off my cock! Yeah, clean it real nice!

Tyrone moans and closes his eyes as Chuck gets busy.

TYRONE

Yeah, faster, fucker...

BROWNEYE

(sticking a finger up his ass)

You heard the man, faster, shitface!

Chuck pistons his head faster, really sucking hard.

TYRONE

Oh, yeah, that's it... that's it! FUCK! Yeah! UNGH!

Tyrone cums hard, Chuck gives him deep throat to swallow it all. He pulls off and turns.

BROWNEYE

Not bad, only 45 seconds on that-

CHUCK

Who's the next one?

BROWNEYE

Well! Eager little faggot, aren't we?

CHUCK

Stop stalling! Who's next!

BROWNEYE

Getting to like the taste of cum, are we?

Chuck sees Leroy, he crawls quickly over to him.

TYRONE

Hey, boss, you're not done here!

Chuck turns around to see Tyrone slowly pumping his cock, a last large drop of cum is hanging off the head of his cock, about to drop off.

BROWNEYE

Remember what I said! Miss one drop...

Chuck rushes over and gets the last drop, sucking quickly.

TYRONE

Yeah, your wife should have told ya, I'm a leaker, just suck the rest outta there... yeah, that's good.

Tyrone pulls out, Chuck rushes over to Wendy, who's getting fucked roughly up the ass by Leroy. She hardly notices since she's busy deep-throating Luke's huge dick. Chuck tries to pull Leroy out, but Leroy's having to much fun fucking Wendy. Finally, he lets Chuck pull him out, Chuck gulps his cock down hard and sucks fast, using his hand, ignoring the shit on the filthy fat cock.

VIRGINIA

Hey, you two, over here!

Chuck' mouth is streatched wide by Leroy's girth, but he goes at it with gusto. Much to Chuck's relief, Leroy comes quickly, he sucks it clean, and Leroy is limp after he pulls out.

LEROY

Sorry, Browneye, guess I'm worn out!

BROWNEYE

I told you to save some up that fifth time you were fucking Mom's ass, you jerk!

(she slaps him on the ass)

Chuck turn around and sees one of the only two white guys, a male-model type named Adonis fucking his wife up the ass, but Adonis's twin brother (the other white guy) Aramis is fucking HIM up the ass at the same time. They are kissing.

CHUCK

What the-?

BROWNEYE

Oh, this is Adonis and Aramis, they're brothers... identical twins... and lovers! They do everything together.... and I mean everything! Just ask mommy!

They both pull out, face each other, and start french kissing and grabbing each other's asses. Browneye comes down next to Chuck' ear and raspily whispers:

BROWNEYE

C'mon sugar daddy! get in there and get some! Three minutes and 40 seconds left!

CHUCK

Both at the-?

BROWNEYE

Oh, yeah!

Chuck goes between their hips and grabs both moderate-sized cocks, exact mirror images of each other. He places both heads in his mouth and gets to work. Adonis and Aramis moan and kiss more passionately as Chuck gets to work.

BROWNEYE

Jesus Christ that is fucking HOT!

(masturbating and gyrating)

VIRGINIA

Fat Amos, get your filthy cock over hear and ream this bitch's ass out!

FAT AMOS

My pleasure!

As Fat Amos plunges into Wendy's ass, Chuck does his best to get Adonis and Aramis to cum. Eventually, they both start moaning and deep kissing and scream into each other's mouths as they both cum at the same time right into Chuck's mouth. Some starts to spill out and Chuck has to lick up the cum from both their cocks before it runs off. He hears a pop and turn around, Fat Amos's filthy uncircumsized cock it in his face.

CHUCK

Ugh! Oh my God, that fuckin' stinks!

BROWNEYE

Mmm, filthy ain't he? Fat Amos was raised by hippies, he's never taken a bath in his life!

FAT AMOS

Yeah, man, fuckin' lick by scummy balls, man! Suck my balls!

Chuck grabs his cock, but Fat Amos slaps it away.

FAT AMOS

No, man, just suck my balls, i'll let you know when you can suck my cock! Get in there!

Chuck goes to it and almost gags at the stench, but he sticks his tounge in there, licking his balls.

FAT AMOS

Yeah, put my balls in your mouth, man, come on!

Chuck obeys and places both balls in his mouth, almost wretching at the putrid taste of sweat, cum, piss, and shit, plus the accumulated cunt juice of thousands of women, most recently, his own wife.

FAT AMOS

mmm, good, yeah, tongue those balls...

He pulls his balls out, Chuck goes to suck his cock, but Fat Amos turn around and faces his extremely hairy, smelly ass at Chuck.

FAT AMOS

no, man, now spread my cheeks and tounge my asshole man, nothing gets me off like that! Come on!

Chuck looks at Browneye, she just holds up the watch, it's only got 2 and a half minutes on it. Chuck spreads Fat Amos's cheeks and digs in, licking slowly, trying not to get too much in there.

FAT AMOS

No, no, man! Stick your fuckin' toungue up my ass! Haven't you ever sucked ass before?

BROWNEYE

Oh, he has, I guarantee you! Do it!

Chuck steels himself up, but goes for it. he spreads the cheeks as far apart as he can. he tries to ignore the dried shit on the stiff hairs and the thick brown moist ring around the fat man's asshole and shoots his tongue right in, as far as he can get it in.

FAT AMOS

yeah, man, that's it... yeah...

Chuck tongue fucks his ass, wondering how long he has to do this.

FAT AMOS

yeah, man, here is comes!

Before Chuck can figure out what he means, Fat Amos lets out a wet, sticky fart, extremely nasty, with chunks of shit, a spray of wet shit shoots into Chuck' mouth followed quickly by a soft, nasty shit. Chuck pulls back and starts gagging.

VIRGINIA

Damn, that's raunchy! i can smell that all the way over here!

BROWNEYE

Eat it, daddy, that's what gets him off!

FAT AMOS

(turning back around)

When you finish that, you can suck my cock, fucker.

Chuck gags, but swallows it down, as soon as it's down in one last big gulp that almost comes back up, he swallows Fat Amos's cock.

FAT AMOS

Mmmm, yeah, suck that chessedick clean, yeah! UNGH!

Chuck deep throats him, swallowing audibly and visibly as Fat Amos cums... and cums... and cums. He looks around, amazed that Fat Amos comes that much. But he sees Browneye smirking and exchanging knowling glances with Fat Amos. Chuck' eyes widen in surprise and he pulls off, gagging, dark yellow, rancid piss spills out of his mouth, Fat Amos still pissing on his face. He starts coughing.

BROWNEYE

No time for dessert now, daddy! You've only got a minute and 45 seconds for 5 more people.

CHUCK

Five?!! But I did six already!

BROWNEYE

What? Oh, Adonis and Aramis? No, they only count once, I don't think of them as two guys... so get busy!

Chuck is a blur of cocksucking energy. He takes the next guy, Daryl, a black teenager, right from his wife's ass.

DARYL

Come on, faggot, make me know you like it... I like my bitches to moan while they suck my cock... I don't hear you moanin'!

Chuck moans while he vigorously sucks him off. Daryl eventually comes and Chuck goes straight to the next guy, Mustafa, a real bald, ripped S&M-looking dark-black guy.

MUSTAFA

Look at me... look at me.. I want to see your eyes while you suck me...

Chuck looks up at him as he sucks.

MUSTAFA

Yeah, you fuckin' faggot! Suck me! Yeah, you like that, don't you? You fuckin' worthless piece of shit! Suck me! You wanna swallow down all my cum? Maybe I should make you lick out your wife's cunt, fagboy? That's where most my cum went tonight! Right up your wife's juicy tight little cunt! Yeah, your mouth is her cunt... when i cum in your mouth, you'll know what it's like to be your wife's pussy, man! here it comes, bitch! Right in your fuckin' slut whore CUNT!!! UNGH!!!!

Chuck swallows it down and goes straight to the next guy, Jake. Jake is a handsome black man, a model type. Chuck goes to suck him, but Jake stops him.

JAKE

No, man, a hand job. Yeah, just jerk me off and keep your mouth open and ready for me... yeah...

Chuck does so.

JAKE

Say ahhh....

CHUCK

Ahhhhh...

Chuck keeps this up for another 5 secionds.

JAKE

Tell me how much you want my cum.. make it good, man, I want you to make me beleive it.

CHUCK

Please... I want your cum... please give it to me... Please cum in my mouth...

JAKE

You want it, slut?

CHUCK

Yes, please, I do....

JAKE

Do you love me? Love my cock?

CHUCK

Y-- yes...

JAKE

Say it...

CHUCK

I.. I love your cock, I love ... I love you, please, give me your.. cum...

JAKE

Come on, bitch, talk dirty to me.. get me off!

CHUCK

Please, cum in my slut mouth, give me your fucking cock sauce! Give it all to me! Cum in my whore mouth, I'm your fucking sperm bank, master, please!

Browneye and Virginia look surprised and look at each other, grinning widely.

CHUCK

Come on, please, I love your cum, I want it, please, give it all to me, I'm just a fuckin'faggot, I live for your dick juice! I want it! I want to taste it! I need your load in my fuckin belly, man, please-

JAKE

Oh God! UNGH!!!

CHUCK

Yeah, yeah, come on! Yeah! Ahhh!

Chuck jerks him vigorously and opens his mouth wide and sticks out his tongue. Jake looks down and watches and load after load shoots right onto Chuck's tongue, filling his mouth. when he's done, he comes down and forcefully deep kisses Chuck, passionately. he pulls away, holds Chuck's mouth open, then slowly drips the cum out of his mouth into Chuck's and Chuck swallows it down.

JAKE

(looking up at Browneye)

Damn!! That's the most I've ever fuckin' come in my life! This fuckin' faggot is good! I'm gonna have to borrow him!

BROWNEYE

Oh don't worry, unless he can finish off Vance AND Luke in 40 seconds, he'll be all yours until you can't fuck anymore!

Chuck rushes over to Vance and pulls his cock forcefully out of Wendy's ass and sucks it right down. Luke immediately shoves his cock up Wendy's ass and fucks her like a wild animal.. She starts grunting and screaming with each thrust.

Chuck grabs Vance's balls and squeezes, pistoning up and down on his cock like a Jackhammer. Vance can't take it, and shoots his load right down Chuck' throat. Vance drops to the floor, breathing hard, totally exhaused. Chuck goes over to Wendy to get Luke, the last one, but Luke screams as he shoots his load up Wendy's asshole.

CHUCK

No! No!!

Luke relaxes and pulls out of Wendy's asshole slowly. Hic cock is 8 inches long, even limp, and it's covered in brown slime, a mixture of cum and shit, and there's a hunk of shit on the tip from her asshole.

LUKE

Well, whiteboy, better get started! I like it DEEP. So suck it down!

Chuck starts at the tip and struggles to get it all in. He gets to the base, then wuickly pulls off, it's fully hard by now, 16 inches long, and thick as Chuck's wrist. He looks up and Luke and Luke just stares at him. Chuck knows he has to deep throat him and goes for it. he takes a deep breath and goes for it. Inch by inch, he works his way down, sweat dripping down his forehead, viens popping out on his neck. He finally gets down to the hilt, his nose buried deep in Luke's thick curly pubic hair. He starts to pull back out, but Luke stops him.

LUKE

Nah, man, stay right there... yeah, that's how I like it! Yeah, you fuckin' faggot whiteboy... now whip out your meat and whack your puny prick until you cum. When you cum, I will.

BROWNEYE

Oh, kinky! Come on, Pops! You got 20 whole seconds!

Chuck obediently does so, he takes out his cock.

LUKE

Damn, man! You call that a fuckin' cock, man? That's smaller than my fuckin' pinky man! Damn, we did yo wife a favor, man, you might stab her with that thing! You better use your arm next time you fuck her, man, she won't feel that thing!

Chuck starts jerking off.

BROWNEYE

Wait, wait, I got a beter idea... Mommy- get that bitch over here!

Virginia roughly drags her over there. Browneye pets her, she's dazed.

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers
12