Luke Shows Kitty The Other Side

Story Info
She'd never been with a Black man.
1.2k words
4.02
174.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brain and I decided we were going to go to the club breakers tonight and have a little fun. We sat down at the bar and had a few drinks before going to the dance floor. I stood up and noticed a man at the end of the bar staring my way. He was about 6 Ft 210-220 pounds beautiful brown eyes, black hair and big dimples, and a very very nice fit athletic body.

He was hot, I couldn't talk to him because Brian was with me. We got to the middle of the dance floor and was dancing away Brian was behind me grinding my ass while I was dancing. I was wearing a dark purple shirt that said porn star on it and a pair of black leather pants. I looked incredibly sexy and a lot of guys were watching as I danced, including the sexy black man at the end of the bar. I had never found a black man to be attractive, but I couldn't help starring at this one. He was just downright sexy.

Brain went to the bathroom and was taking forever, so I decided I would go and see what was taking him so long. Before I went I realized I would have to pass the sexy black man at the bar, I didn't care so as I was walking past him he grabbed my hand and then let go. I thought that was weird and just giggled a little. I got to the bathroom and barged right into the men's room. I started calling him because he was no where to be seem, maybe he was in a stall. All the men got freaked out and left the bathroom because I was in there. So I started to open all the stalls and there was no one until the last one. I tried to open it but someone was in there. I said Brain is that you and he said "yea hun I'll be out in a minute." I told him I would wait there and he kept trying to convince me to leave. So I took it upon my self and went into the next stall and stood on the toilet to see what was going on. That bastard had a women in their with him. Without 1 word I left the men's room.

When I was walking back I grabbed the black mans hand and asked him to dance. He was game. As we were dancing he was running his hands up and down my body and it was making me hot. He whispered into my ear "wanna go to my place."

I said let's go.

When we got there he turned all the lights down and told me to sit down on the couch. I didn't know what was going to happen. He went to the another room, and came back naked. I was surprised at his body it was so hot. I never imagined a black mans body was as hot as his. He sat down and asked me my name I purred and said Kitty. He told me his name was Luke. He started rubbing my leg and told me to take off my pants and shirt. I did and then sat down on his lap. Our bodies were touching and it felt so good.

We started kissing very passionately. I stoop up and got down on my knees and put his huge cock into my mouth. I was sucking his dick good I love to suck cock, but even more I loved sucking this huge dark cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and was pushing my head down while I was sucking. I took his cock from my mouth and started licking the back side of it and sucking on his balls he was moaning and saying how good it felt.

I stopped licking his dick and sucking his balls and got up and stood in front of him. He stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. He told me to lay down and relax and let him do some work on me. He started to eat my pussy. I could tell he loved eating pussy because of how well he did it. It felt so good the way his tongue played with my clit he was really into what he was doing. He got up lifted my legs and put them on his shoulders and stuck his huge cock into my pussy. He started fucking me. He felt better then any man I have ever fucked. He was so passionate yet rough. Just the way I liked it. We did it in this position for a while until he decided to flip me over. He told me to put my head down and my ass up. I didn't know what he had in mind but I was soon to find out.

He asked me if I had ever had a cock in my ass and I said yes once, but I didn't like it, and he said "you will" and stuck his rock hard cock into my ass. It hurt so bad but I loved it. I screamed Oh god Luke fuck my ass hard. He was pumping his cock into my aching asshole. Every time he pulled out my asshole sucked him back in. I needed to be filled and his cock certainly filled me. He was moaning "Kitty I am going to fill your ass up with my cum."

I didn't care I wanted to be filled with his hot seed. He was pulling my hair and screaming "say my name." I screamed out his name while crying at the same time. I could fill his cum filling my ass up. As he pulled his cock out I could feel the cum dripping form my ass. I told him to lay down on the bed because I wasn't done with him yet. I got onto his cock to ride him. Damn it hurt so bad in that position. His cock really filled my cunt. I was riding his cock like I was a cowgirl. I was getting near to cumming and started going faster and faster until I finally exploded letting my juices run all over his cock and balls. I laid down on top of him and fell asleep.

He woke me up in the early mourning, because he had to piss. I asked him if I could go with him and help. He got excited and said "yes." His cock was hard and I grabbed hold of it while he peed. This turned him on a lot. So we fucked one more time. I showered got dressed and started to leave. He grabbed my arm turned me around and said "see you again sometime"? I said defiantly gave him my number and walked out the door. On the way home I was thinking of how this had been the best experience of my life, the best sex of my life.

When I got home I broke up with Brain and kicked him out of my apt. A few hours later Luke called me and asked what happened with Brain. I told him we were over. He asked me if he could come over and I told him he could. Me and Luke are not dating but we are fuck buddies and do not see anyone else. I can't fuck anyone else after fucking Luke. No one could ever compare to him. I guess it's true that once you go black you never go back.