Lulu

Story Info
A Domme with a strapon and Large group sex.
1.5k words
4.04
61.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers

That's her.

She is lust, passion, pleasure, sexuality, and even sensuality personified.

She is in the back, watching, lurking...

She is wearing a tight red latex dress that shows off every enticing plus-sized curve. The top of the dress barely contains her DDD tits, and the bounce and jiggle just higher than the top allows for. The bottom covers maybe half her ass. If your eyes can follow below that, there are some shiny white pantyhose leading down to red patent leather stiletto heels. The four inch metal spikes click on the floor, and can be heard above the music and grunting. Just below the red latex there is the outline of a black ass plug nestled between her ass cheeks. Her lips are redder and shinier than the dress, and sparkle in the club lighting. From there past her more than ample tits you trace down her dress and see the veined length of a nine inch strap-on cock just aching to erupt from its confinement. The fingernails are painted a similar bright red as her lips, and they trace the outline of her cock, with an occasional flick down the shaft, and back up again.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?

As many of you know by now, my name is Jim. I'm into many things; I'm bi-sexual, I adore pantyhose and sex toys, and I'm usually the first person to call when you're horny and want something from the kinky shelf. If you need a ten inch deepthroating, you could do a lot worse...

My friend Erich drug me from work, kicking and screaming, on a one week vacation to Jamaica. We had barely checked into the hotel when Erich had the bags sent up to our rooms, and he drug me down to the pool.

There were all sorts of people there. Beautiful tanned women frolicking around the bar, happy to accept a free drink from horny guests.

Exotic men in Speedos chasing anything that moves, happy to give a free drink for eye candy.

We spend all day at the pool. No one even gives me a second glance. I'm not sure if they've seen a man walking and playing in the pool wearing nude STW pantyhose before, but glad no one is making it a big deal.

We spend all day swimming and drinking, drinking and swimming. We make friends with many of the locals. One particularly flirty gentleman invites us to his club for 'Wild night'. He doesn't explain what it is, but we're too horny and tipsy to care.

That night I put on my absolutely favorite seamless Wolford Fatal Neon Gobi tights on under my jeans, and a small prostate teaser inside me, just for fun.

We get to the club and are greeted by our new friends. We dance, we drink, we laugh, and we especially flirt.

Erich notices the number of people dancing is getting smaller. We both look and there's a crowd forming in the rear of the club. Naturally, we can't help ourselves...

We get into the crowd and see two men fucking like madmen right on the dance floor! One of them holding onto a pole and the other fucking him like mad!

I rub my eyes and look again, and they're still fucking. I'm not dreaming.

When they finish, they trade places. The one that was doing the fucking is now getting fucked. And loving it! Before they're even finished, Erich shoves me into the middle! The other two men move to the side and finish they're fucking

Immediately there are two men with me including Erich, pulling my shirt off and tugging at my belt. I don't object, and soon I'm standing in just my pantyhose in a circle of fifty or more horny men! There are a few women watching, but none venture into the circle...

Erich rips open my pantyhose and bends me over near the pole. He then handcuffs my hands around the pole and slips a blindfold over my eyes. I try to pull away and object, but I'm cuffed, and my throat is quickly and forcefully impaled. I try to back away but Erich has yanked the prostate teaser from my ass and plunged his cock into me!

I squirm and pull at my restraints, but it's no use. I'm being two-ended in the middle of a crowded fuck scene!

Erich and this man I've never met both unload inside me at the same time, and my cock erupts inside my pantyhose. I cum every time a guy cums inside me. Every time.

Erich pulls out of me but my new friends lingers until he's soft. After he moves away I'm immediately two-ended again. Who are these guys? I try to squirm again but it's still no use. Soon they're cumming and I'm cumming with them.

Ten minutes goes by. Then twenty. Then thirty. I feel like I must've had every man in the place inside me twice over!

Then I hear everyone whispering. No one's talking, no one's fucking, and no one's dancing. I can't understand it until I hear her heels clicking on the floor...

The next thing I know is I feel a nine inch long hard plastic cock pushing down my throat. I hear a sultry, dominant-laden voice say "Do it."

I feel the biggest cock ever push and grind until it penetrates my hole. I try to cry out but I'm again having my throat abused. She grabs my hair, pulls her cock out of my throat about four inches, then starts raping my throat with no mercy. I choke and cough but she doesn't stop. All she does is saying "Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt! I'm not even hardly fucking you yet!"

After about five minutes of being throat raped, she yanks off my blindfold. Once my eyes adjust, I look up, and I see the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Most of her tits are spilling out of her dress and bouncing in time to my throatfuck.

I'm so entranced by looking up at her that I don't hear my other friend moan and grunt. I'm suddenly being filled with an amazingly large load of cum. It's hot, thick, and is filling me in ways I've never been filled before, and my cock dry-heaves inside my soaked pantyhose.

I'm so light-headed by the fucking and by this goddess! She stops fucking my throat and pulls out. I gasp and hack for breath.

She walks behind me, trailing a well manicured, bright red fingernail down my body, until she's directly behind me. Her cock brushes my leg, and I jump. She leans over me to whisper in my ear, and the heat coming from her plastic cock, and her huge tits, is immense. She whispers "You worthless cunt. You call that a blowjob? I've gotten better throat jobs just from listening to opera!"

She knocks the back of my legs hard, and I fall to my knees. She snaps a finger and points at me, and someone from the crowd rushes to take her place in my throat. While he is trying vigorously to throatfuck me as hard as she did, I feel my goddess kissing my back, leaving shiny red lip prints all over me.

Someone lifts me back up, and she plunges her huge cock deep into me in one hard dominant motion. While she's fucking me I feel the previous men's cum dribble out of me and run down my pantyhose.

She fucks me for an exquisite ten minutes, and two men have already unloaded on my face. Their hot loads cooling on my face as everyone watches.

She pulls out of me, and someone undoes my cuffs, and I fall to the floor. I'm turned over and my new goddess is standing over me. The unstraps her cock and drops it to the floor next to my head. After that, she rips open her own pantyhose, and sits her delicious pussy on my face!

She squats on my face and grinds her pussy onto my tongue. I try eagerly to get my tongue as deep into her as I can. I lick and suck and tongue and I feel warm cum ooze from inside her into my mouth. I wonder whose it is as I eat it hungrily.

She moans and cries out as she cums and my face gets coated with her wonderful juices. The cum on my face mixed with it and I eat it all and hope there's more!

The next morning I wake up with one hell of a hangover in the hotel room. I get up, take some aspirin, and walk to the shower. I'm in just my pantyhose and wonder how in the hell I got back in just pantyhose.

I get into the shower, and there's a message on the wall, written in bright red lipstick:

"You're the worst cunt I've ever had the displeasure of fucking. Call me and beg me for another chance. Lulu"

I run from the shower and dive for the phone next to the bed!

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers