Lunar Dance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers

Since the front door opened to the living room, Kayla didn't have to go far before she was standing in front of Jozlyn.

Jozlyn noticed two things right away, Kayla looked disheveled and she looked really frazzled. Very slowly, Jozlyn lowered her spoon back to her sundae, knowing she probably wouldn't be able to eat it before it turned to soup. Goodbye delicious chocolate, Jozlyn thought a little sadly, before tuning to give her friend get full attention.

Jozlyn gave Kayla a once over, before saying "So who do you want me to kill"? Jozlyn was joking of course, but she saw Kayla tighten her jaw a little bit.

"Me". Kayla said quietly, between clenched teeth. Jozlyn's eye brows flew up, as she stated at her friend.

Relaxing back into the couch, Jozlyn crossed her arms, cocked her head and simply asked, "Why"?

Think of a dam, breaking down, not slowly but quickly and in a rush, that was Kayla. Throwing her arms up, Kayla began to pace and shake her head. "Why?",she said loudly, not bothering to look at Jozlyn. Kayla laughed almost hysterically. "Because I'm a fucking idiot! No no, that's too nice. I'm a fucking asshole idiot girlfriend! Do you know what I did last night?" Kayla shot a glance in Jozlyn's direction, before plowing on in her tyrant. " I slept with Matt! And do you know why I slept with Matt?" Jozlyn knew the question was rhetorical and wisely kept her mouth shut.

"Because I'm too fucking afraid to have an honest to God, serious conversation with my boyfriend. I'm too fucking chicken to say, Matt, I love you! Nope! Instead, I fucking throw myself at him. Yeah, because sex always solves a problem." Kayla yelled at no one in particular, continuing to pace and wave her hands as she ranted.

"Fucking idiot! I wasn't even thinking! I mean what If his mom came down and saw us? Or his dad? Or god forbid, his sisters! I mean, didn't I learn from my mom? Fuck, there are so many diseases out there! What if Matt has like herpes? And protection? Ha! Fucking Sex-Ed classes can only help you to a point, ya know? Because who's really fucking thinking, where's that condom, in the middle of sex? No one! God I'm a fucking idiot! So fucking stupid! I mean fuck Joz, what if I'm pregnant"? Kayla screamed at her friend, near tears.

Kayla had thankfully stopped pacing and now stood there looking adrift in the middle of the living room. She focused on every aspect of the room. From the low white ceilings to the small brown stain peaking out from under the chocolate brown sofa, on the beige and brown checkered rug.

Kayla could remember the day she had spilled fruit punch of the carpet, causing the stain on the other wise blemish free rug. She had felt so guilty and had thought Jozlyn's parents would kick her out. She had just moved to Oscella with her aunt, and she had been striving to be the golden child in an attempt, not be forced back into the foster care system.

Jozlyn's parents had been so blasé about the whole event, trying to come down Kayla's tears and apologies

with words of encouragement and forgiveness. Kayla had more or less fallen in love with Jozlyn's family from that moment on, wanting to spend as much time with them as possible.

Kayla finally raised her eyes to Jozlyn's and came back to the present. Jozlyn was in a state of paralyzing shock. Her eyes saw Kayla, but could only stare blankly. Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Kayla Jozlyn rose from the couch, snagging a glance at the now ice cream soup.

Jozlyn grabbed Kayla's arm and towed her out of the house," Let's go grab some ice cream."

"Joz, your clothes?" Kayla said pulling on her friend, giving Jozlyn a once over. Jozlyn glanced down at her tank top and Scooby Doo pajama bottoms. Nodding she detoured, running up the stairs, yelling after herself, "One sec!"

A few minutes later she came back down in a pair of faded blue jeans, a black tank top, and black flats, running down the stairs while simultaneously pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

Jozlyn reached over her shoulder for the clothes she had hastily put there, throwing them to Kayla, who smirked and obediently went to the half bath next to the front door. Two minutes later the girls were out the door.

Sitting at an outdoor table, just in front of the cold stone creamery, both Kayla and Jozlyn ate their frozen treat. It took Jozlyn less than a minute or so to finish her cone, while Kayla simply played with her spoon.

"Ok. Let's start," Jozlyn announced turning to face Kayla, she began ticking off her fingers. "one: you're not an idiot. In fact, you're one of the smartest people I know. Two: you slept with Matt. That's a big deal, but not the end of the world. Three: you love Matt, he loves you. Any problems you guys are having, will work out. Four: he doesn't have any STDs'. Five: you could be pregnant. If you guys didn't use protection, that's a possibility, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Just like Jozlyn, to handle a situation in less than 5 minutes. Kayla thought, sitting frozen for a second letting everything sink in. Once it did she laughed, gave a full body laugh. Jozlyn eventually joined in, and afterwards both Jozlyn and Kayla decided how best to handle the situation, what was the mature thing to do, and what would be comfortable for Kayla.

Yet, gnawing in the back of Jozlyn's mind was the faint lyrical voice of her conscious saying,

I had sex too. I didn't use protection either. What if I'm pregnant? What if I'm having the princes' baby?

sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers
12