Lunar Dance Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sensanin
sensanin
531 Followers

"If you don't hurry, I'm gonna rip that fucking dress in half" Demir growled, surging up, and grabbing the hem, pulling it up and away, tossing it somewhere over the side of the bed. Demir linked his arms around Jozlyn, biting and nibbling his way from her lips to her breasts. He sucked one turgid nipple into his mouth, playing the tight bud of nerves over his tongue, until Jozlyn cried out and writhed over him in abandon. Then he switched to the other nipple, playing with the same leisure.

Jozlyn pulled Demir's hair, running her fingers lightly over his scalp and down his back as she cried out, grinding on his erection.

Demir unhooked her bra and threw it aside, before standing her up before him, and tugging down her underwear with his teeth, kissing and licking along her thighs. Jozlyn stepped out of her underwear, just as Demir turned and threw her back down on the bed, bringing her hips to the very edge of the mattress. With a sinfully wicked grin, Demir lowered his head between her thighs, lightly licking the back of one calf then the next.

"Demir! Please... please don't..." Jozlyn panted grabbing at Demir's head, just as he licked around her nether lips, planting a hot kiss on her clit. Jozlyn cried out, clenching her thighs around Demir's head as he set about building up her desire.

"Oh.. oh my god... Demir, please... I need... I need..." Jozlyn couldn't put into words what she needed, nonetheless Demir knew, going in for the kill, he spread her thighs wide, resting them in the crook of his elbow as he sucked her clit lightly into his mouth before flicking the nub with his tongue and sending Jozlyn screaming into an orgasm.

Demir kissed his way back up Jozlyn's body as she came down from her high. She reached a weak hand up to his cheek, bringing him down to her lips. Jozlyn's hand wandered down to Demir's manhood, lightning running her nails over his length, before squeezing gently. Demir released her lips, and groaned low and deep, staring into the beautiful expressive eyes.

Jozlyn licked her lips, ready to taste any and every part of him. "Later," Demir whispered moving his hips out of her grasp and positioning himself at her entrance. He levered himself unto his palms, looking down to where their bodies lay in anticipation. "Right now I have to be inside you."

Slowly, inch by painstaking inch, Demir melted into Jozlyn's heat. Muscles tighter than an iron vise, her channel hotter than fire, she swallowed him, stretching, adjusting, taking more, taking everything, until he felt his balls rub against her ass. The both gasped at the feeling of complete oneness they felt in each other's bodies. Sweat trickled down from Demir's brow, as he withdrew and surged powerfully into Jozlyn, eliciting breathy moans and pleas from her swollen red lips. They sent up a rhythm of strong steady surges of Demir into Jozlyn, and rhythmic clenching of Jozlyn's muscles on Demir's cock.

Soon it became a game: who could get the other off fast enough. Sex perfumed the room, as Demir and Jozlyn surged together in a dance as old as time. The moon crawled across the sky, casting sultry shadows on the wall. Jozlyn titled her head back, a scream welling up in her throat as Demir quickened his pace. The moon devouring her vision as she climaxed, screaming out to God and Demir. Demir followed soon after, shouting out his completion, as he emptied himself into Jozlyn, coming down on his elbows, their lips clinging together.

"I love you," Jozlyn turned her head and whispered the words again and again in Demir's ear, as she felt him once again grow hard in her. Her arms snaked out and wrapped around his back, and he grabbed her legs and spread them once again, beginning the dance again.

A short while later, as the first rays of dawn broke over the horizon, Jozlyn slowly extracted herself from Demir's warm arms, quietly but quickly racing to the bathroom. Jozlyn locked the door, and turned on the shower as she collapsed to the floor clutching the toilet bowl rim and throwing up whatever dinner remained in her stomach from last night. She finished and flushed the toilet, grabbing the toothbrush and toothpaste, she walked into the shower letting the hot spray of water wash over her as she brushed her teeth, and thought of how she was going to tell Demir she was pregnant.

*Fell free to skip over to chapter 12, and Remember to comment and vote!

sensanin
sensanin
531 Followers
12