Lunar Eclipse

Story Info
Lust distracts a lunar eclipse.
1.1k words
3.77
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers

"Lunar Eclipse tonight. Want to watch it?" I asked him, as we cleared away dinner debris.

"Isn't it cloudy out? And cold?" He stood, wiping his hands on a kitchen towel, but I saw a small smile flirting with the corner of his lips.

"So, what's your point?" I asked, because if he knew me at all, he knew none of that mattered.

He laughed. "What time does it start?"

"In about 30 minutes." I liked it when I got my way.

"Let's get some blankets. Don't want you freezing your ass off. It's too fuckable."

I laughed, "Yes, can't have that happening."

Later, as we sat on the blankets with my back against his chest, he wrapped his arms around me. His breath was warm on my ear. We watched the clouds flit across the moon's surface as it slowly became dark. A hard lump at the small of my back made me squirm.

"Are you hard?"

"Mmmmhmmm, what do you think?" His hands cupped my breasts.

"Oh yea, you're hard." I let out a small gasp as he rolled my nipples between his fingers. As he did, I felt my body flush, the blanket and my sweater suddenly becoming unbearable to wear. "Help me with this."

I leaned up and we pulled my sweater off. The night air was crispy, causing goose bumps to rise up across the surface of my skin. He pulled me down onto him. My bare breasts warmed against his shirt, the buttons making indentions on my mounds.

"Take off your shirt, please." I asked, pulling a blanket over us. In the dark, I helped him with the buttons. As he pulled the shirt off, I rubbed my breasts against his exposed chest, nipples teasing nipples. We kissed deeply as I slithered my tits across his chest. I felt an electrical charge shoot through my nipples and burn a path to my cunt.

My hands sought the zipper of his jeans. I knew it well, that zipper. With a quick tug, I peeled away denim and found him straining against his underwear. Kissing down his chest, I made haste to reach his cock. To suck him was all I had on my mind, not even a lunar eclipse could stop me from tasting him.

As I lowered my mouth to lick the head, I felt a heat wave rise from his body. His hands cradled my head, guiding me to his cock. Maybe it was the effects of a rare moon, or maybe it was the brisk night air that drove me to devour his cock with a heat that warmed my cunt in a way it hadn't in a long time. I just know that sucking his cock was an urgent need and I knew better than to question it.

My tongue flicked across the top of it and then traced the sculptured rim. His head was smooth and bulbous with dew flowing from it. I sucked it out of the slit. It tasted almost sweet. I wanted more, so I continued sucking his cock head, swirling my tongue, finding that spot on the backside. My hands stroked his shaft as I worked the head. Though both actions were separate, I found a way to make a unity of the movements.

"Stop," he begged, his hands reaching to tug at my own zipper. It was my turn to help him remove my jeans. The air bit at my skin. He gave my ass a playful slap, bringing red warmth to the skin. I pushed him back and straddled him. With a firm hand I guided his missile into my wet cunt. He expanded inside me, as I rolled my hips in a circle, undulant and slow.

Grabbing me by the hips, he said, "None of that belly dance shit." He pulled me down hard as he thrust his cock up into me. My clit crashed against his pubic bone with each thrust. I felt a deep stirring inside my cunt, as the sensations of an orgasm spread from my clit. I cried out as I came around his cock. How he stayed hard and didn't spray my insides, I'll never know. But he managed to ride out my cumming cunt without losing his load.

I didn't wait to regain control of my senses. I pulled myself off his cock. Though my cunt wanted more, my desire to taste my juices on his hardness was stronger. I sucked him deep into my mouth, his cock head almost choking me. The taste of my cunt on his shaft drove me wild. I savored our nectar, a flavor most unique.

What could make the night more perfect but a good ass fucking! "Sweetie, will you fuck my ass?" I asked, as I licked across his bulbous head.

"We didn't bring any lube, baby." He wheezed out, as I went deep.

"I'll make you wet." I gave his cock some really sloppy sucks, drowning him in my saliva. I got on my hands and knees with my ass up. It pertly begged to be fucked. I felt his wet fingers probing me, getting me prepared for his cock.

When his cock pushed against me, I felt a burning sting. But once he was past the ring, I felt the burn leave. But there was one more thing I needed.

"Wait a moment…please."

He stopped, panting. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. You're doing great, baby." I felt around the blanket with blind hands. "Where are my jeans?"

He kept stroking softly, as he helped me find them. I struck silver when my right hand found a bulge in denim—this time mine.

"What have you got?" He asked, unable to stop from fucking my ass faster.

"My silver bullet. Help me slide it into my cunt." Once it was inside me, I switched it on medium. "Feel good, sweetie?"

"Oh fuck… it makes your ass vibrate, too. This feels incredible."

I closed my eyes, bouncing back onto his cock, my ass growing warmer as my cunt felt electrified from the vibrations of the bullet. We didn't speak, as we began to fuck each other in earnest. No words were needed, only the sound of flesh on flesh as he occasionally spanked my ass.

As another orgasm built, I began to rotate my ass in a circle. In response he pushed me with short strokes. He leaned forward, holding me firmly by the hips as his strokes became deeper, pulling my ass up so he could get even deeper.

"Where do you want me to cum, baby?" He asked.

"Deep in my ass. Cum in my ass." I panted, as I started to cum. Lost in my orgasm, I almost didn't hear his cry. But I did feel the hot lava of his cum shot inside me. He pumped until he was drained of cum. We froze, unable to move because of the intensity of our orgasms.

It was then I looked up and saw the red moon of the eclipse. I couldn't help but wonder if maybe it was an aftermath of our primal fucking.

Carnal Syn
Carnal Syn
26 Followers