Luna's Love Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The girlfriends come to California.
1.4k words
3.91
12.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna's Love Life, Ch. 03: The Arrival

California, here we come! My parents didn't object to my plans at all, though they were a bit worried about my postponing college like that. But they accepted my decision and did their best to help out.

Dad's loaning me his Dodge van to move my stuff to UCLA in - not that I have a lot of stuff; just the usual, really: a desk, my PC, a swivel chair, a bed, a bureau, a cupboard and my precious basket chair - and my clothes. Oh, and my stereo set, and my CDs and books, of course. And a few Kung Fu accessories. Almost enough to fill a van, actually.

Tina has loaded her dad's spacy Ford Bronco with her things, and we're about ready to leave. Outside Tina's parents' house, our various relatives and high school friends have gathered to see us off.

Amid much teary-eyed sentimentality, we get the good-byes over with and get into our cars. We wave a last good-bye to the people we leave behind, and swing out on the highway. We hit the speeder and kick into gear. And Kalispell diminishes behind us. Tina calls me up on the cellular.

"So, girlfriend, this is it! We're finally on our own!"

"Yeearh!! Our first taste of true freedom!"

"Yes, well - it'll be a pretty short freedom as far as I'm concerned; going to the university doesn't leave time for a whole lot of other activities... Or so I'm told!"

"Right! But at least we have a few weeks to get settled before you start. Geez, I'm so excited about this! It's gonna be like another world, Tina."

"Yes, I think you're right. The first day in the rest of our lives...! New territory, new people - new *guys*!!"

"Yeah! L.A. attracts all kinds, both good and bad. We'll just have to find the good ones, eh?"

"M-hm. That goes double for you and that crazy scheme of yours! Do you actually intend to do it?"

"Absolutely. I've already made the notes with a photo and this phone number. I'm sure it'll work out great!"

There is one thing I'm not telling Tina. When I get a room offered to me, as I'm confident I will, I'm going to suggest to the owner that I pay for it with sex (provided he's reasonably attractive and nice, of course).

I know, I know; it's outrageous. But I feel like being outrageous. I'm not a china doll who'll break at the slightest squeeze. I like sex, and I haven't had too much of it lately. And when I did have it, it was never quite enough.

I'm a very sensual person, and sexual urges are part of that sensuality. I've never really had the chance to really give myself over to the sexual act; to revel in it; to do it for the sake of pure pleasure - pleasure both to me and the guy, of course. Or girl.

I *have* done that a few times, and it was great while it lasted, but what I really want, at least for a while, is to try it as a lifestyle. It would be like a fantasy: sex every day, and no need to masturbate. Bodies locked in physical intimacy, taking pleasure from each other's pleasure... Oooh, gets me all worked up just thinking about it... My right hand would be crawling down between my legs about now, if it wasn't because I'm holding the cellular, talking to Tina...

"I *would* try to talk you out of it, girlie," says Tina, "but, damn, it's so outrageous that I can't help being excited about it! Visiting you in one of those huge beach mansions, sunbathing on the penthouse floor...! Wheeee!"

"Ya! And it's gonna happen!"

About 48 hours later, our cars swing onto the UCLA campus. God, it's big! And the university buildings themselves are all surrounded by on-campus apartment complexes filled with students. Tina calls me up again.

"Awright, we're here! Now we just have to find my apartment in this maze... It's #3128... Should be up this way, somewhere - Oup! I think I see it! Follow me!"

We drive onto the parking lot next to the small apartment complex, housing some 16 apartments. Rather small ones, of course, but pretty nice. Tina's is a second floor apartment. We go up to check it out.

Tina's key fits. We go in.

Ah - not bad. One room, well-sized, adjacent kitchen, well-equipped, and a separate bathroom, very nice-looking and not too small. Gilded faucets, no less!

"This is great!" I say.

"Yeah! It's bigger than the room I had back home! Which, granted, doesn't say much, but... I like this! This is okay!"

"Is, too! And look, there's even a phone - we'd better call home to let the folks know we've arrived."

Tina grabs the phone and dials her home number. As the phone in the other end rings, her lips form the words "It works!" to me.

"Charlotte Olsen speaking."

"Mom? It's me! I'm calling from the apartment on campus! We're here!"

"Dearest! Thank goodness you've arrived safely! Did the trip go well? What's the apartment like? Are you settled yet? Oh, dearie, your father is just about to rip the phone out of my hands!!"

Tina laughs. "Okay, okay, put him on!"

"Honey?"

"Dad! We're here, we're healthy, and everything's great!"

"Oh, thank God! I miss you so much already, sweetie. You didn't have any problems during the drive there?"

"Of course not, or we would have called! There's nothing to worry about!"

"I'll be the judge of that, young lady! I'll worry if I want to!"

"Yes, you will, won't you?" Tina says smilingly.

"So, are you settled in yet...?"

"No, we just got here five minutes ago. It's a great place, dad! This is a really neat apartment, and there's full of green grassy areas outside. And the climate is *amazing*! Hot, but so fresh and breezy that it doesn't get unpleasant."

"Yes, I know! Your mom and I went there on a vacation a year or so before you were born."

"Well, we have to unpack before it gets dark. I'll call again tomorrow, okay, dad? Give my love to mom."

"Wait! Sweetheart... about the Bronco - You don't have to bring it back... Keep it."

Tina's jaw drops an inch. She looks at me, eyes wide and face contorted in disbelief. She puts her hand on the mouthpiece and whispers to me, almost in shock, "He's giving me the Bronco!!" She removes her hand and says to her father, her voice weak and almost sobbing, "But... dad... I can't - You *love* that car!"

"Well, guess who I love even more, honey."

"Oh dad! I don't know what to say..."

"Don't say anything. Whatever happens, just remember that I couldn't be more proud of you. Okay? We'll talk again soon."

"I love you, dad. Very much."

"... Me, too, sweetheart. Me, too. Bye." They hang up. Tina turns to look at me, teary-eyed head cocked to one side.

"You *lucky* bastard!" I say in mock-outrage, rolling my eyes. "No way *my* parents are gonna let *me* keep the *van*! Sheesh...!"

Tina smiles and gives my shoulder a friendly push, saying, "Okay, okay! So he spoils me like nobody's business! Can *I* help that?!"

"Nope. And you wouldn't if you could!" I grin at her, and we both burst out laughing.

We spend the rest of the evening unpacking. Tina's apartment is big enough to hold most of our stuff, but not quite all of it. Fortunately, there is a storage facility on campus for leftover furniture and such, and we stash the rest of the stuff there.

We have some canned food and a little bit of ice cream before we turn in. Sharing Tina's bed, we lie close together and enjoy each other's body heat.

I imagine we are lovers.

Those familiar little ecstatic jolts repeatedly travel through my body, reaching from my clitoris all the way out to my fingers and toes, causing tiny twitches that Tina doesn't notice.

After a while, Tina rolls over, with her back to me, already half-asleep. I embrace her and spoon my body into hers, my knees against the hollows of Tina's knees, my crotch against her soft buttocks, and my chest closely against her warm back. This is quite a bit closer than we usually lie during sleep-overs, but Tina doesn't complain.

She's sleeping now. As for me, lying like this, I can't fall asleep. Tina's body seems to get still hotter, and my crotch is getting still wetter. I fight the urge to finger myself right now and here; I force myself to just enjoy the semi-orgasmic haze caused by my body's sexual tension... God, this is nice. *So* nice. Oh Tina...

It's a long while before I finally do fall asleep.

Continued in ch. 04...