Lunch

Story Info
Submissive girl takes lunch to her Master.
3.1k words
4.33
57k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1star
1star
2 Followers

Green-blue eyes sparkled and she smiled at her reflection in the mirror as she finished applying the pale pink gloss to her full lips. Casting her critical eyes downward, she took in her full figure encased in the turquoise blue summer dress, and automatically went to wrap her arms around herself to hide her body. She only managed to stop herself when she thought of the disapproving glance he would send her way at such an action.

Lifting her eyes back to the full length mirror, she took in her whole appearance. There was only the barest hint of makeup on her face; a light gloss on her lips and the small amount of mascara and eyeliner to bring out her eyes. Her shoulder length dark brunette hair was silky, and for once was behaving itself. Generous cleavage revealed her ample breasts, unrestrained by a bra, which strained against the fabric of her strappy dress. Her freshly showered pale skin, which had only seen a tiny bit of this summer's hot sun, looked fresh and clean against the blue of the dress. Tilting her head slightly to the side, she was interested to note that the dress actually flattered her figure – emphasizing her bust, smoothing out her stomach and clinging to her waist and hips with nice effect. The white strappy sandals completed the summery feel and she had to admit that for 33 she was looking pretty good.

There was something missing though, she thought, smiling to herself as she took in her unadorned neck. In fact, it was the most important part of her outfit. But could she wear it out in public? Public? It was hardly public! She laughed to herself as she clasped the collar tightly around her neck. She gave a final glance into the mirror, giggled as she noticed that her excitement of dressing for him was clearly evident, and quickly left the bedroom before she could lose her nerve. Picking up the basket of fresh fruit, homemade sandwiches and banana muffins and the cold ginger beer from the kitchen, she made her way out of the house into the warm summer air.

The day had dawned fresh and crisp, but had warmed up throughout the morning, and the smell of freshly cut grass reached her nose as she strolled towards his office. The click clack of her shoes echoed loudly around her as she made her way down the driveway. It was an expansive property in an exclusive area, about a thirty minute drive from the city, and the neighbours pretty much kept to themselves. The office was a new addition to the property, and this would be her first visit, since it had just been completed the previous week. She has stayed away till now, as she knew that he wanted to put his stamp on the place, get everything in order so to speak, and she was very curious as to what it would be like. He had been quite specific: this would be his space, no feminine touches, very manly.

She knocked timidly on the solid door, knowing full well that with his good hearing he would have already heard her walking down the driveway. She was rewarded with a loud and firm "Yes?". Opening the door and stepping into the room, she noted how quietly it opened – a sure sign of good quality. The room was not as she had expected, the rest of the house was warm and plush (and yes, ok, maybe a bit girly) but this room felt quite cold (almost clinical) and she shivered and felt her nipples harden even further as she closed the door behind her. He was sitting at his desk with his back to the door, and proffering the basket in front of her as her eyes roamed the room, she said "I've bought you some lunch, Sir". He turned slowly in his chair to face her, his almost black eyes locking on hers as he did, and a smirk crossing his lips. "A dress, my sweet? What's the occasion?" She could sense his eyes roaming over her body, and her cheeks burning as she dropped her head, "Just dressing for you, Sir."

Chuckling to himself as he leant his large strong frame back into the soft black leather of his chair. "Put the basket down, and come here, so I can get a closer look at you."

Bending over at the waist, she leant down and placed the basket at her feet, before standing tall and walking towards him. He watched her cross the hardwood floor, her hips swaying slightly, her full breasts bouncing, and those gorgeous lips and eyes smiling at him. He stopped her right in front of him and rose up out of his chair, standing not more than an inch away from her.

Although they had lived together for three years already, he could still see the slight tremor running through her body at him being so close, and he smiled wickedly at this. Cupping her chin with his large hand, running his thumb down over her nose then across her lips, he tilted her face up to his and bruised her lips roughly with his, before stepping to her side. He watched the goose bumps rising on her skin as he trailed a hand slowly over her body as he walked around her, taking her in.

"It suits you, my sweet," he said, smiling. "You should wear a dress more often: you look good enough to eat." She caught her breath, and with eyes averted responded, "Yes Sir".

He sat back in his seat, leaving her standing there gasping for air, he tapped the side of his desk.

"I have a bit more to do hun. Perch here for a moment, where I can see you."

He turned back to his laptop as she stepped toward his desk, and continued with the email he'd been slowly composing on the keyboard. Tilting her head to the side a little, she pondered the glass top of the desk. "Would it be strong enough to hold her? Would it shake if she moved?" He didn't turn his head from the computer screen. "Trust your Sir, my sweet; would I tell you to sit somewhere unsafe?"

Shaking her head, she turned and slid her arse back across the cool glass. How did he know that? He was always reading her mind, one step ahead. She rested her hands over the edge of the desk and continued to look about the room. It was as he meant it to be, manly, she thought. He could see she was distracted and quickly lifted the hem of her skirt and ran his hand up the inside of her right leg, and chuckled as she squirmed and moaned at his touch. His eyes caught hers yet again and he winked at her, and then his hand froze and his face changed from that of amusement to something a bit darker. He pushed her legs apart as he rose from the chair, causing the fabric of her dress to ride up her thighs, and she had to grip the edge of the desk to stop from falling backwards.

"Lunch, hmmm? That's what you came down here for, was it?" he whispered menacingly.

Blood rushing to her head, she struggled to find the words, and finally managed a "Yes, Sir".

He roughly pushed the rest of the fabric up her creamy white thighs. "Then why is it that you are not wearing any knickers today?"

Because she was so excited as she dressed for him she'd totally forgotten that Fridays were meant to be the day she actually wore knickers, and not just any, but a new pair that she would go out and purchase each week, just for him. They were to be feminine, although not too lacy or girly, for he loved the way that the boy leg cut clung to her cheeks. The pair she had purchased for this week, were pale blue mesh with tiny pink flowers stitched on them; but were still laid out on the bed, damn it. "I, I'm sorry Sir. I was so excited about the dress, I clear forgot about the knickers," she stammered.

He slid his hand firmly up higher and cupped her mound, making her gasp. "So this cunt, my cunt, has been bare all day? Feeling all the changes in the temperature, the cool breezes that have floated through the morning, the warm humid air in between? She must be quite wet now sweet, is that right?" he asked, as he stepped further in between her legs. Not waiting for a reply he slid two fingers suddenly into her wet heat, making her body lurch forward a little at the sudden invasion. "Sit still girl, and answer my question."

Swallowing hard, her eyes flicking from the buckle on his belt to what she could still see of his forearm beneath the skirt of her dress. "Yes Sir". He chuckled to himself and whispered against her ear, "I think that's a bit of an understatement, don't you? You're soaked." Squirming on the glass table top, all she could manage was a small squeak and a nod of her head as his fingers curled and uncurled inside her. He pulled back from her, sliding his fingers from her tight pussy and bringing them to his nose and inhaling before placing them at her lips. "Lunch," he exclaimed, with a smirk on his lips.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she snuck her tongue out from between her lips and wrapped them around his large fingers, then slowly sucked them into her mouth as she looked up at him. God, she was beautiful, he thought. He was sure she had no idea of just how stunning she was with her lips wrapped around his fingers like that, sucking and licking at her juices that coated them. He could feel his cock stir further in his jeans, as he thought of that part of his anatomy that also looked wonderful between her soft full lips. Reluctantly, for he could have stayed there all day and watched her like this, he pulled away and asked her to stand. He watched her hungrily as she slid her oh so fuckable body from his desk.

"Turn around and lean over the desk, leave your dress and sandals on," he commanded. Promptly she obeyed, spinning on her toes and splaying her body out before him, her breasts and stomach pressed hard against the glass, her cheek resting on the cool surface, waiting. He moved in behind her, and nudged her feet with his, pushing them wider apart. As he leaned down she could see him through the glass, and wondered what he was doing. Oh my, she thought, her eyes widening. He was playing with the front leg of the desk, and she realized that the black cuffs that circled the silver legs of the desk were indeed cuffs, thick leather ones, with a chain affixed to the leg. She moaned as he first fastened a cuff to her right ankle and next her left. Then he moved around to the front of the desk where there was at least a foot of space between the top of her head and the edge of the desk. Leaning down under the desk, he flicked a couple of levers and the portion of the desk where her head lay, dropped away, leaving just enough room for her chin to rest if she were to turn her head forward. Taking her soft hands in his large ones, he pulled them forward and down, and attached them to the desk the same way he had her legs, but with a little more give in the chains. As he rose, he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her

forehead and then moved out of her view, leaving her staring at the hard looking leather lounge suite that filled the windowless wall of his office. It dawned on her suddenly that he had had this desk made specifically to fit her body! Her legs, although tightly bound, were not overly stretched, and the width of the desk was perfect for the length of her torso. Her cunt clenched at the thought of how much effort he'd gone to for her.

But where was he now? Too busy day dreaming and swooning over what a fabulous master he was, she'd managed to lose track of him. Quieting herself, she tried to listen for his sounds without avail, when suddenly she was surprised by the feel of soft silk slipping over her eyes. Then she felt him press hard up against her from behind, his hands tugging at the soft floaty fabric of her dress, pushing it up over the round cheeks of her arse. Moaning softly as she felt his hardness pressing into the cleft of her cheeks, she tried to push back against him, which only earned her a stinging slap across her right cheek. Then he was gone again. She struggled to hear him, and she was again surprised when she felt a finger trailing over her mouth, pulling down on her bottom lip, encouraging her to part her lips. Moisture was pooling, both on the inside of her mouth and at the juncture between her thighs. As he gently pried her mouth open a small trickle of saliva ran down her chin.

And then she could smell it, that musky heady smell of sex, as a cock was pressed to her lips. Her tongue flicked out and over his swollen head and her lips closed around it softly. She groaned deeply in her throat as his hard cock pushed further into her mouth, and then began to build up a rhythm. Hands sunk into her hair, pulling her closer, just as she felt rough hands sliding over her firm arse cheeks. Startled, she strained against her bindings, what the hell was happening? Then she heard his voice; "Relax, my girl, I'm right here."

And he was, sliding his thick shaft inch by slow inch into her pulsing wet cunt. Her senses were on fire as he slid deeper into her, matched by the cock slowly and with purpose fucking her warm mouth. But how could he be in two places? Had she missed something on the way in? Was it only one of those machines he liked to play with every so often? And then she recalled the soft click she'd heard as he buckled her into the cuffs – the door! The strong body leant down over her back, pressing her harder against the glass surface and he whispered softly in her ear, "My idea of a special lunch for you, my one. For the extra effort you've put in today. You're such a good girl for your master, but remember little one, you may not cum until I say." With that, he pulled back and grabbed her womanly hips roughly. Sinking his fingers into the flesh on her hips he began to drive his hard prick deep into her core. The sound of her grunts and groans and the clenching of her tight cunt around him urged him on. Whoever was attached to the body in front of her noticed the change in her body too and took an even firmer hold on her hair, a groan escaping his lips as her teeth grazed over his sensitive flesh.

The fabric at the front of her dress was being dislodged with all the back and forth movement and soon it slipped down below her ample bosom, leaving her rock hard nipples to run back and forth over the smooth glass surface. The tremors were increasing and running through her body as she sucked hungrily at the cock between her lips and the thick cock of her master pounded relentlessly into her swollen pussy. Her one must have sensed she was nearing her peak, for a sharp rain of blows covered her arse, making her head snap back a little and shifting her focus to the stinging pain of her cheeks. Soon enough, however, that pain turned to the pleasure she knew and loved oh so well. Startled out of her headspace by the cock in her mouth swelling over her tongue, she knew that sensation well, and increased the grip of her lips around the swollen shaft. The thick warm cream of his semen filled her mouth and throat, gagging her with the volume as he drove into her throat with one final thrust, and he released his grip on her hair. Coughing and spluttering as he wiped his cock slowly over her lips and left a small trail of cum seeping from the corner of her mouth.

However, her head was not left to rest as the flaccid shaft slipped from between her lips, and her master's hand slipped into her tresses from behind and pulled her head back roughly. A guttural groan came and a hoarse whisper came from him as her cunt clenched tight around him,

"You may cum as I do, my sweet."

Then she felt her master's body stiffen and his hand grab roughly at the pinkened flesh of her arse. Pulling hard on her hair, bruising her cheek with his fingertips he erupted deep inside her as her body shook beneath his. Her back arched and a low keening wail escaped her lips as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Gently he lowered her head back down so that her chin rested on the glass. He slid his hands softly over her arse he eased his sated cock from her cunt. His cunt, for it belonged to him. Her hands were released from their bindings and the extra piece of glass manoeuvred back into place as she lay there trying to catch her breath. She heard some soft murmurings of conversation as she tried to regulate her breathing, then the soft click of the door again. And then he was at her feet again, un-cuffing her from the desk before scooping her up in his strong arms and carrying her to the couch with him, settling her in his lap as he removed the blindfold. Chuckling to himself as she squinted into the light.

"You missed a bit of your lunch, hun." He ran a finger around her chin, scooping the trail of cum up and then into her mouth. Giggling as she sucked his finger clean, she snuggled in against his broad chest, running her fingers through his dark hair. He leaned forward and opened one of the bottles of ginger beer, and held it to her lips.

"Perhaps, my sweet, you should bring me lunch every Friday," he said, as he winked at her. She coughed as the ginger beer hit the back of her throat, then smiled to herself and answered, "Yes, master."

1star
1star
2 Followers